Spoiler Secret Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 4, 2021.

1. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no i found it quite confusing as well. only when i read the spoilers that i understood the chapters. i will wait until more spoilers are out then read the manhwa again. don't get me wrong - the art is beautiful. just wish it was a bit more understandable for clueless folk like me...

2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I think rather than confusing it’s mysterious. Like makes you question and suspect a lot of things and unravels them slowly.

TrinaAngel, Selin, Bonzai and 8 others like this.
  3. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused when I read the manhwa :( Why the sister of MC is the half sister, I think she is the full blood sister of MC

Twinkle and Celinexoxo like this.
  4. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you know something I don't cuz she would have been killed without ML in that situation. She saved him too from being poisoned. They save each other in different situations. She got the brain/info while he got the strength.

Jossy_Jikookmin, syofiaa and mia16 like this.
  5. lifeeee

lifeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello is this based on a novel or it's originally a manhwa? i need spoilers on who is that handsome ghost AAAAAHHH :cry::cry:

imane1 and cometothedarkside97 like this.
  6. seraphinas

seraphinas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope you're not the only one. I just read the current translated chapters that are out and i'm super confused, that's why i headed here right away to get some clarification on what's going on lol i absolutely love the art, but that alone is not much to make up for the confusing storyline

athene911, ujpo9, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  7. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    okay so i reread the chapters from syt, cause thats better imo, so till ch 7 what i got was :
    the MC can see ghosts, both in her previous life and new one. she was abandoned in SK but has a loving family in the empire so she will do whatever she can to protect them. MC and sister lost their birth mother v early and on her death, she slipped up and the ghosts realised that she could see them.

catch is, these type of people are called witches/ sorcerers and if found they are immediately executed.

MC and her sister go to the palace to look around and go to the banquet hall. they find a room there and the sister goes in there. sis then gets ?possesed? by an evil spirit so the MC decides to look for help when Lannon/Rannon appears and tells her that she alone has the power to command the ghosts given she knows their worldly name.

we find out that the evil spirit was royalty, and maybe also descendant of gold ( not sure)

from here we know that MC's sister has a soul/ disposition that attracts the evil spirits while MC can see the ghosts, so i am guessing there is something related to the family of argent because DAMN both sisters and ghosts are involved.
    the other thing that was foreshadowed was that the descendant of gold, inspite of being celebrated, turned out to be an evil spirit. so maybe there is more to it.

during a banquet i think,

MC overhears ghosts talking about the 2nd prince will be poisoned very soon and weighs her options as to what to do, she feels guilty for not preventing a death and realises that helping him means owing a favour and can ask for the protection of herself and her family.

She finds out info from the ghosts that The cups of the two princes during the ceremony will be exchanged and ML will be poisoned.
    this was a letter sent by count idr his name and its a chain reaction kinda so if he eliminates one person in the middle, he will be safe.

ML and the crown prince used to be v close brothers even after ML had shown immense talents and was proclaimed the descendant of gold and became commander of the imperial knights. he said that he has no interest in the throne as well.

now there is another myth attached to descendant if gold which says that it is a curse that befalls the imperial family and their health will worsen. which in this case is happening to the crown prince and toppled over the balance of power which made ML come down from the position of commander

MC decides to help ML in disguise and for that she needed to stay by his side.

She disguises as an old woman at first and ends up in front of the carriage. she calls him the descendant of gold which he apparentky hates and the prince comes out. she then talks about death looming over head, ml makes some threats and she evades them. she then tells him that she will send her granddaughter to him as she can help him.

Mc tells her fam that she will go on vacation to someplace and we get sweet sisters moment and then she leaves to meet the ml.
    ml calls her a child and she asks him about the letter some other count sent him and cites the exact location of it as well.

Oh also, mc and ml met when they were kids and had a really sweet moment of handshake and kiss on the hand

thats pretty much all i got from ch 7 so im just gonna wait for syt to release more

8. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you read this ?? but they look similar to each other

9. dvxt

dvxt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa at 1stkissmanga.. in that manhwa, the sister of the MC is the half sister.. so I got confused:blob_pout:

10. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    nope nope theyre full sisters, MC was 10 and her sister 4 when her mom died and judging by the potrait her dad remarried i guess

11. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fl unraveled all the vistean's plots and took a poison arrow for Chartus. He acted quick and Poured all resources available into saving her. He was by her side nursing her for 5 days. She survived. After she became healthy again she left the palace without saying goodbye to him. She went to the villa where she is supposed to stay at. She started showing her face to the social world by attending balls. at one of the ball she met kanan who is the 3rd prince of vistean (red hair golden eyes). He was pretending to be a mercenary and she hired him. Together they Unraveled vestians plot to destroy the empire from the bottom up by releasing slaves and drugs into the slums. One of the argen dukes vassals was involved. In volumn 4 Rosen sent a letter to lunen to ask for help with the drug issues. Chartus has been looking for Rosen since she left but nothing came up until she reached out. This time she reached out as Rosentine Argen revealing her identity. Chartus read the letter when lunen brought it to him and went straight to meet her. That's where I stopped reading for now.

12. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wanted him to figure out her identity himself but it's more realistic that way I guess. Thanks for the spoiler.

13. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow she stays ins disguise as a maid for that long? I would have thought she would have revealed herself earlier since her whole reason for helping him, other than goodwill, is to secure the safety of the real her and her family.

14. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think maybe because she wants to make sure that she saved him from the all the danger that was surrounding him and then after that reveal herself after she fulfilled her role.

15. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Surprisingly it was only for a month or so.

Selin and Assassin997 like this.
  16. RiRi Chan 2020

RiRi Chan 2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your spolier
    Can you tell me where you read it the kakopage isn't available in my country so l can't reach it .... If you have a copy can you send me one ... Or spoile me more l am so curious

QueenSara and lazynoodles like this.
  17. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She revealed herself during one month?? Ok i never expected that.. that Means she revealed herself before making chart going crazy searching for her...
    Also if you don't mind, I want to ask if the novel has Romance at all? Cuz I saw some comments saying that there isn't much Romance going on and it kinda disappointed me.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    syofiaa, Smaforte12 and L.A.C.L. like this.
  18. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, what I meant was she stayed in the palace for a month or so. She didn't reveal her identity until the 4th volumn.

19. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahaha!!! Apparently, the Prince is such a man hoe that the MC put a stipulation on the contract as her identity Roanne the Wanderer that there won't be any night work. i.e she won't sleep with him.

To be fair ML was putting on the charm and seduction on the MC. However, she wasn't having it at the moment because it's well-documented that he is a man-hoe.

20. Mangafan21

Mangafan21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um could you please clear up one thing for me, she hid her identity and was with him for a month, or was it that she revealed herself a month after she disappeared? and in the meantime the Ml was searching for her ?