Spoiler The Big Villain Asked Me to Save Him When I Was Reborn / 反派大佬让我重生后救他

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Apr 21, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Associated Name: Villain gangster Let me save him after the rebirth.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-big-villain-asked-me-to-save-him-when-i-was-reborn/

Description:
    Jiang Yu was born again and returned to a time when she was a poor and naive 17-year-old. In her previous life, because of poverty, she was forced to abandon her dreams of ballet and become the substitute for the white moonlight of a second generation scumbag. Jiang Yu really didn’t want to experience her poor and miserable youth again.

However, when she was helpless, she accidentally discovered that her mobile phone had also traveled with her. Through this mobile phone, she could actually contact people in the future. 

So, a steady stream of future business found Jiang Yu——  

“Please help me tell my mom, to not do stock trading when she has money!”

“Please help me tell myself in the past, to not study in the same university as my boyfriend, for which I made a deliberate mistake in the college entrance examination”

“My dad is no longer alive, help me tell him that I am not a waste of space.”

Jiang Yu relied on the mobile phone business and earned a lot of money. Until one day, when Jiang Yu received a man’s request for help. The man’s voice was low and magnetic, with a hint of wickedness.
    Upon hearing this sound, Jiang Yu was so scared that the phone almost flew out of her hand.

He is a criminal with a high intelligence quotient, Qiu Li, who has been constantly reported in the TV news for ten days. For committing a sensational crime. He hoped that Jiang Yu would save him when he was a teenager so that he would not go astray.
    According to his information, Jiang Yu found the teenager Qiu Li. 

Young Qiu Li was held up in the dark alley, being punched and kicked and his eyes filled with repressed and a forbearing light.
    And that day, Qiu Li lying in a pool of blood saw the girl in a white dress at the end of the alley.
    After seventeen years of endless night, that was the first time he saw the moon.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

jkumi7 likes this.
  4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    before their wedding day MC was hypnotized by ML to solve her past trauma regarding her scum ex husband. And the truth regarding her past life was revealed. In the past ML used to watch MC practice swan lake on the side of the like at night, he was already in love with her at that time. Using his status as the psychiatrist of scum ex husband ML was able to get closer to MC.
    One day, however, MC snapped when she was beaten again by scum ex husband, it was pretty violent so MC took a fruit knife and stabbed scum ex to death 32 times. ML saw arrived by the time MC had already killed scum.
    "Doctor, I can finally sleep at ease" Mc smiling purely while she sat at the pool of blood.
    It's hinted that ML and MC had interactions with each other under the nose of scum ex who was a helicopter husband.
    Ml took the blame for MC, erasing her fingerprints from the knife after putting her in hypnosis making her forget what she did.
    This is the reason why ML went to jail, as he was being taken away by the police MC cried because she heard ML mouth to her,

"I'm protecting you."

When this was revealed ML in the present told MC that scum ex was already dead and killed by his wife. So the trauma from MC was fully healed now and they are getting married safely. After the vows, MC received the prompt that her task of saving ML was completed but since she broke the second rule all changes would be erased.

MC got mad and the system said that the changes can be retained for the price of 300 million and MC accepted because fpr her money was worthless compared to her family and ML.
    At the end she texts ML from the future asking him how he is, and he replies he is doing fine and she doesn't have to check up on him anymore.

The reason being the ML in the future and the ML in the present was now one.

I just finished the mtl so ask me anything if you want more spoilers

JoshyM62, LokaLari, Blique and 8 others like this.
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that ending. thank you for the spoilers. :aww::cookie:

jkumi7 and JuuHachi like this.
  6. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice ending.
    But how did she paid 300mil?? Or she didn't??
    Please give some spoilers about trash ex husband in both the timelines.

jkumi7 likes this.
  7. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    The payment of 300 mil came the moment they got married, right after they kissed, and then the system told her the task was completed. But she "gave it back" to the system as payment to avoid the things that have been changed in MC's and ML life back to what it was in the first timeline.
    In the past life, MC married ex husband for the sake of her dream and financial stability but her low self-esteem made her quit and she became reliant on him just to get out of poverty. Her adopted mom tried to stop her but she eloped with ex husband. After their marriage, the domestic violence began, she would be beaten and cursed at everytime ex came home drunk because he couldn't get together with his white moonlight. Outside he has a clean image so no one would believed that MC was being abused except for the house employees who were also her watchers.
    During that time ML became ex's psychiatrist and this was the first time they met from MC's pov. MC was told not to talk to ML by the house employees and to remain in her room when ML is around but it's implied that the two was able to talk secretly.
    And then the events i mentioned earlier happened, since ex was successful and his family was basically clean in public image the death of ex was highly publicized and ML got the death penalty which led to the events of the current timeline

In the present timeline, ex husband and MC broke up in public after MC was able to raise her self-esteem. They had an argument and ex punched MC in the stomach making him drop his good guy mask much to the shock of MC's classmates since ex was known for being doting towards MC.

The next time they meet MC told ex that he should be brave enough to pursue the one he really likes, at this time MC didn't know that ex was really trash thinking that she was only beaten up because ex was a coward. So what happened was that ex and white moonlight got together but there were cracks in the relationship because ex couldn't accept that MC was growing independent.
    ex spoiled his white moonlight but he was always thinking of MC not out of love but possession so when he saw that MC and ML was being sweet when MC gave ML an expensive red sneakers, he got together with his lackeys and had ML beaten up and tried to burn the sneakers but was beaten up by ML.

After that ex and ML had a public altercation that was videoed and seen by everyone in their school and was spread out in the internet, the school deputies wanted to punish ex but he threatened them with his family name so they backed off but this was recorded and released in the internet so his whole family was affected and the school officials as well due to public backlash.
    ex got suspended and the family company stock prices went down.

After returning, he threatened the principal again to take away ML's scholarship, as a scholar ML received an allowance from the state/school for his good grades and since ML would be able to give the school 15 openings to universities if he got first place in the national exam, the only way for ML to regain the money was to give a public apology to ex so he did but it was sarcastic and the public got mad again. Since barely enough time passed for previous beating up of ML occurred and with ML manipulating things from behind the scenes, ex got lambasted online along with his family, so this time he was kicked out of the school.

His public image was torn into shreds and ex was already deranged when he came back to get his stuff, at this time his white moonlight, now gf went over to break up.
    They had this public convo, not verbatim:

WML: let's break up, you and I aren't good together. you've disappointed me
    Ex: do you really think that it's easy to get away from me after using me?
    WML: then i'll return everything you gave to me, so let's break up
    Ex: we're in this together, don't even think of running away from me

Ex didn't appear again until the end, when MC was about to marry ML, the stuff that i mentioned in the previous spoiler happened.
    This time, MC knew that ex was really twisted because everything she experienced was experienced by white moon light, their fate had changed, she was in a loving relationship and WML was in hell. By the time MC and ML was already preparing for marriage, ex had already been killed by WML

8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    @JuuHachi don't know if u read it but there are side stories which is actually considered the true ending.

Omg the extra chapters was so emotional:cry: It’s still a happy ending, but for me it felt a bit bittersweet. The emotions from these novels will never be fully conveyed in summaries so it’s better to read it. SS wasn’t on mtlnovel so I had to search up raws.
    From the very beginning everything, from her two parents to the system, was just a beautiful dream that ML had woven for FL. After FL killed her husband, ML hypnotized the FL. In her dream, after she and ML dies at around 80 years old, their two children (boy and girl) were reading FL’s diary. In the diary, she wrote about her life and then how she realized that it was time to wake up and go back.

After she wakes up in the hospital, she goes to the prison where ML is and confesses her crime to the officers there, that it was actually her who killed her husband and ML tried to save her. They were skeptical so they brought out ML and they interrogated them, that if ML really killed the husband so that he could get FL. Although FL confessed, ML still tries to take the blame but ofc FL doesn’t allow so she tells the officers to ask her how many stab wounds the ex-husband had and she says exactly 32 (iirc for the times he whipped her?).

The officers takes her away and ML tries to go after her, trying to save her but ofc the officers are holding him back as he resists. As the officers investigate further, they find out about FL’s abuse. She is sentenced, but only for 3 years. She got let out at 2 years bc of good behavior. During her time in jail, ML would always visit her and after she got out, he was waiting for her outside (iirc I think he had flower/bouquet and was dressed up all nice + expensive car). He takes her home and ofc they get married.

The END.

Last edited: May 15, 2021
  9. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    The SS wasn't in mtl so thanks for this! I'm glad that they still end up together because that's what important!

10. Zara20

Zara20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me about MC parents?