Recommendations Any good revenge ML manhwas?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Lieutenant Myst, May 11, 2021.

1. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know any good male lead goes back in time/get's revenge against female or male friend manhwas? Something that is similar to Shadow Queen, The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass, and Angelic Lady but with a male lead?

Edit: I realized I wasn't specific with my initial post. I meant that I wanted Male lead revenge stories that are similar to the ones listed up above. Sorry about that. To the people who left suggestions, sorry for the mishap, and I am in fact reading your recommendations. Thanks for that!!

Last edited: May 21, 2021
  2. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're looking for revenge then,
    The princess imprints a traitor
    Untouchable lady
    The Stepmother märchen (This is not revenge/ she's reborn though & highly recommend it...)
    iam the real one

Lieutenant Myst likes this.
  3. Dark Omega

Dark Omega Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear Boy

4. 1Sami

1Sami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware of the Brothers, I'm not sure if this would count as revenge since the misunderstandings between them do clear up near the end of the comic.... but she comes back with the full intention of getting revenge
    The Abandoned Empress, this is definitely a revenge story but it has a lot of problems with the plot. The MC comes back and hates the ML because he was abusive in her last life and is even given a blessed name to pioneer her own fate and then
    the story ends with her being trapped in the same exact ending as it started. The plot in between wasn't too bad though
    When the Villain Loves, not so much revenge as wanting to live for herself. The MC isn't actually the OG character either but she is able to communicate with the OG MC so I think you'll still like it. Also, the art is amazing!
    Aideen, this si revenge but it's not against the ML. She is trying to get revenge against the emperor and the ML helps her accomplish it
    Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess, the MC transmigrates into an otome game and decides not to try and love her family anymore after how they treated her in the game. It has the same concept as Beware of the Brothers but slightly more grown up. It's also in an otome game so not past life/reincarnation but has the same feel to it
    The Villainess Lives Again, this one the MC was a schemer for her husband but he threw her away so she went back in time and found the ML to make a contract marriage and use him to get back at her past lover
    I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away, the MC was forged into an ego sword in her past life and in this life she raises a prince into a tyrant so that he will destroy the empire for her. The art is one of the best that I've seen
    Asmodian's Contract, the OG MC summons a demon to make a contract with her to get revenge. The demon (MC) takes over her body and face slaps everyone. It's really funny and cute and her family definitely deserves all of it

I hope you enjoy all of these~