Spoiler Elysian's Bride - 엘리시온의 신부

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Folly, Oct 26, 2020.

1. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well of the MC can have a harem I don't see why avian cant

Dude probably got tired of the MCs cardboard personality

But i worry for the exchanging of stds that is happening

And I don't think love even exists in this novel. Everything is treated so casually that it seems like a joke

Yoi lbow joensowmtomes you read a really goodbsotey.and go "awww love really does exist"-

Well after reading the translated chapters and spoilers its "love is a lie and will never exist"

Lenny Code, szvdy, Kyyiiq-q12 and 5 others like this.
  2. Tir2020

Tir2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad that there only 3 mls because if it was more i would have dropped it and forgot

3. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    shut the fukin front door :blobdizzy: i cant believe this :sweating_profusely: that is some wild shite :blob_thor:

but so is Aivan in love with her or not???

4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha, guys, it's hypocritical to hold anything against Aivan.
    Is it ok for her to have multiple partners, but not for her partners? She also told Aivan she won't get another man, and then slept with another man without her conscience showing up the next day. They're both cheaters. They deserve each other!

Feel bad for the other 2 guys tho.

5. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it is a setting of the world where women are allowed to sleep with plenty of man and marry a lot if them. It is done in the open and has nothing to do with cheating.
    I’m not sure if it was allowed for a man to have many female partners as far as women are rare and treasured in this world, but if it wasn’t against the law he shouldn’t have been secretive about it, it gives the wrong impression to all of his partners.

Misty13, szvdy, Likalily and 8 others like this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    My question is at what chapter does he get found out?

7. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like back in the days the Chinese men were allowed many women. It doesn't mean it's ok though. Wouldn't the ancient Chinese women also have wanted more men if they could? The same way men are oppressed in this story's society. If they try to break the norm and revolt, I can only cheer for them!
    About him being secretive about it. I don't even know which is worse: this or shamelessly talking about your other partners to one of them. Yep, there's no difference to me. Both are disgusting.

Lenny Code, ErryChu and theilikepie like this.
  8. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so what happened to Avian in the end knowing that he got treated coldly? I mean is it ok ( in their world) for a man to have many women? According to what I’ve read woman can have multiple husbands or males since they are outnumbered. How did the MC discovered Avian’s lies? In the latest he was deported? Was he actually deported or is it another lie?

I felt my heart breaking because he’s my bias. I mean no offense since the Mc have many men when she promises not to have any other. I just hate the fact that Avian acted like he’s pure and solely devoted to Mc. all the crying and shits broke my heart

Yume-sama and Tt123 like this.
  9. _BlissCity_

_BlissCity_ head above the clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    Although it’s a good read, I can’t help but feel animosity towards their god called “Elysion”. Technically, when you summon women without their permission, it’s called KIDNAPPING. I understand that it’s for the survival of their world (and sake of the plot) but, dude... why can’t their god gave men the ability to get pregnant? Other than kidnapping, the women are also brainwashed to forget about everything in their past world. Everything including the sufferings and the people they love. How about the feelings of those left behind? How about the feelings of the families of these women? Kidnapping, brainwashing, and now they are thrown with responsibility of giving birth to the next generation. Yes, I get that women are treated well, but still.

To make it short, this is a good read as long as you don’t use your brain cells. :hmm:

Jaklique, szvdy, snzzykitten and 8 others like this.
  10. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about her. Can you please spoil us what did she do with the FL and her reason behind it?

11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers on the other Korean girl. What’s her deal? Why did her boyfriend lie to her? What’s her deal?

12. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you find the bookend is it in english? I been trying to find the translation but I can't

13. MonoJu

MonoJu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up to the manhwa and had to look up spoilers, because the story has such an unsettling feel that I thought there would be more to the story. I mean, this world is seriously messed up. Kidnapping girls and having them brainwashed to serve men, while making it seem like they are the ones in power since they can accept as many men as they like in their harem. In actuality, what power do they truly have? None. The moment a guy takes a liking to them, they have to go to school in a bikini and then they get assigned homework that is all about having sex with your new male captor. Only to then show the rest of your classmates just how well you did.

It's honestly so strange, especially when you consider how the women lose their personality and just go with the flow. Aside from living for the sake of these men and being sex slaves, they don't really have anything else going for them. I really felt for that one lady who said she has a family of six to take care of at home, but was told that there's nothing she can do and that she should just go have sex to make the world a better place.

That aspect really sucked me into the story (no pun intended). That icky feeling you get from this world made my psychological/mystery loving side want more. I thought we'd see the FL would learn more about the world and reveal just how messed up everything is, but it seems like that isn't the case.

So much potential of what could have been.

szvdy, Nixie008, terpseachore and 9 others like this.
  14. kaedeyuuki

kaedeyuuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sort of dropped this because of the slow updates.

Anyone can tell me what is up with the new Korean girl (who in my opinion looks so similar to the MC except for shorter hair lol, or maybe I'm just blind idk)? And she seems to be involved with Asbellus (white haired younger dude).

Also I need more spoilers about the prince lol.

And Avian: did him and the MC confront each other about his own secret harem of girls?

If I only know Korean then I can buy and try to read the novels?. MTL gives me headaches lmao. I only know Japanese sadly.

ErryChu likes this.
  15. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The other Korean girl was kinda isolated in the dorm and it looked like it was because her lover was poor. But in the latest translated chapter it turned out she was stealing gifts and letters sent to MC by her lovers. And from the way the VIP blue haired girl hinted it to MC it seems like it’s a common thing there, though I’m not sure if that Korean girl was a culprit previously or if all of the less lucky girls behave like that. It is only said that more popular girls are often taken advantage of by their less popular friends to get more connections and find better lovers.

Scarlet Feather and MLisMyHubby like this.
  16. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw hecking fell why did Aivan do that? He could've had side chicks but please tell your wife I'm gonna be dropping this, I'll pick it up later when she finds that out and treats him coldly just to see him getting his just desserts, I'm having trust issues with black haired MLs now (flashback to wishtrash)

17. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok, I know this is a poly socity but that dude hiding other wifes from mc makes him a scum omg I hope that at least the mc doesn't love him anymore and he suffers

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE SPOIL MORE ABOUT BLACK HAIRED CHEATING BASTARD MALE LEAD AT THE END?
    Thank u
    (Cheating bastard is not bc he has a harem, is because he has a SECRET harem)

18. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell, well I nevel liked him!

For me white haired dudes are the god

19. Trinitytiger

Trinitytiger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't even pretend to be mad at Avian because up until that spoiler, I'm pretty sure most people felt bad for him because he likes the MC but she had other dudes she liked as well.

I don't get why his secret was a secret when the whole point of the world is to have kids with as many women to save their population or whatever. He was basically doing the exact same thing as the MC was doing. Sleeping with people other than each other.

I guess MC was betrayed because she wanted her men to only want her??? Whatever, dont know, don't care really. This was the weirdest and most useless story ever. Nothing happened but sex scenes and the MC being mindless. The ML's are cute in personality but that's it lol

kaedeyuuki and ErryChu like this.
  20. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story has a lot of plot holes, but if I remember correctly first manhwa chapters explained that women are rare in their world and this is why they can have multiple man and are treated almost like goddesses. I’m not sure if there’s a rule that a man is not allowed to be with several women by law, but it definitely breaks the balance, because it means that his women have fight for his affection and attention which reduces their value and increases a man’s value. And with so many men looking for a chance to spend their love, time and money on one and only “goddess” there’s no point in being with a guy who’s already having a harem. And it seems like he knew it quite well this is why he’s been hiding all of his other lovers.