Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I maybe sound heartless too but I think problems lies more with Hilise because that child Margot doesn't have any control on his own power but Hilise already lived so many lives and she exactly know how shitty her family is since she remembers her past lives moreover Hilise is strong who can take control over her power unlike Margot but what exactly did she did in all these life's nothing except keep crying and dying over that shitty family's love but other characters keep returning with her in different lifetimes they don't have their memories in the 1st place so they can't change these problems with margot but Hilise I m sorry to say I don't feel pity on her from her 3rd live onwards 1st life she killed by Ricardo and 2nd life unexpectedly she was betrayed and died due to Christian but still there is no change in herself whenever she comes back in life she's acting like a poor girl dying for her family's love till the 6th life before finally killing them, she basically needed so many lives to understand a simple thing how shitty her family is:facepalm:. In 7th life finally her brain cells started to work and finally she decided to become head of the family and stop this damn curse and she actually able to succeeded also. Surely everyone liked her badass self but most people find her past lives annoying also, whatever Hilise went through most of it was her own fault she has the power to rule but she let the people to stepped on her, to use her, to abuse her till the last usage.She didn't tried to fight all that time like she did now so for me hilise blaming margot is not right if she had to blame then it should be that shitty dad as well as herself for being so stupid.She was jealous of Margot mainly for being loved and cherished by his family but as an extra excuse she was blaming his power which turned innocent people into monster but the one who experimented on her was her own father she forget. Whatever I know 7 or 8 lives drama was a plot device but disliking a little kid like Margot( who was himself gone through a lot of tortured and killed by gabriel once and who knows what more)isn't a good excuse for some readers or Hilise herself.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  2. amaryllis0

amaryllis0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I've mtl several chapters :blobsweat_2:, because it's a bit long I'll list it on my carrd you can check it on my profile. As always I hope it's readable. Thank you. :blobbunny:

Laerta, gnyaa, Han Yunxi and 21 others like this.
  3. TaiyoMisato

TaiyoMisato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm im sorry i couldn't find it when i searched is carrd a website?

zkv311ot1986 likes this.
  4. amaryllis0

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on the post, I think I put some space there please delete it first. :blobbunny:

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  5. AzuraValle

AzuraValle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:

amaryllis0 likes this.
  6. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i’m currently reading on from @amaryllis0 tls which idk the approximate chapter since they numbered there’s differently, can anyone pls tell me which chapter i should read on from?
    ALSO thanks @amaryllis0 for ur tls (´∀`)

amaryllis0 likes this.
  7. amaryllis0

Reading List:
    Link
    If you follow my mtl on the comment it should be in order. The last mtl on my carrd is 14. Deception and Contradiction it's chapter 79 - 86. Thank you. :blobnom:

aineria, Gothita and VNikaT like this.
  8. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you, i also checks dout your carrd- thanks for the hard work again and for the additional info

amaryllis0 likes this.
  9. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Axion keeps getting my respect for him. While almost everyone was busy strengthening their political power and finding a way to exploit or mating Hilise, Axion is busy finding a way to cure Hilise, but too bad he was surrounded by a bunch of incompetent people. The situation is even worse when even his own mother is against him.

But I still find it is unbelievable that she still trust her brother in her 7th life after what she went thru in her 5th life. I thought she would have strengthened up in her 6th life yet things still go awry for her in 6th and 7th life.

Does everyone still have power or they are now a normal human?

Ecstasy, Tobbit, VelvetColors and 5 others like this.
  10. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh please she doesn't need their love anymore she has enough suffer

Ecstasy, Toasty_Minzy and Rika77 like this.
  11. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to this review the reason Hilse didn't die was because she unconsciously wished for Axion's happiness ( since his happiness was only possible with her by his side)

Nothing was mentioned about the powers in the review.

The king cursed the 4 heads, especially Ino because Ino wanted eternal life.I don't know much about the curse though:blobsweat_2:

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  12. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's really ironic isn't it, Hilise blamed, hated and cursed Kalikia, sometimes she even couldn't overcome her desire to kill Margot with her own hands, but never once did she blamed Diego for feeding her the blood gem, let just say in her 3th life she could lie to herself that Diego didn't know the effect, but in her 4th life, after she told him the effect that the blood gem could kill her, Diego became delighted and motivated, to make the effect faster, he even tore her limbs and insert the blood gem, and don't forget in her 5th life, Diego strangled her with his own hands, so even if the blood doesn't exist, Diego could find a more cruel way to torture and kill her, but even in her last life before she impulsively killing them all, she is waiting for them in the prison and she would gladly die for them if they only say sorry.

It's like the victim of Hirosima and Nagasaki blamed the genius of Einstein instead of the America who bombarded them with nuclear.

13. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man I didn't read all this chapters because I m not interested in her past lives but thanks to you now I m not regretting it after reading how much diego tortured her but mostly how bottom low emotional fool she is, isn't cutting of limbs etc comes in 'gore' category :blobconfused: what a dark theme.

RakaSarkar likes this.
  14. Svitlanak

Svitlanak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny:

15. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't resist after reading about her 5th life. Thank you for the spoiler but ngl I'm disappointed. It looks like her family, and even those that harmed her, got NO retribution? So did she seriously suffer all those lives to just have everything reset and no one remembers AND acts like they like her?? I HOPE she never accepted their feelings in the final return and went off to be happy with Axion. If not, and with no retribution either, this turned into a tragedy ending for me.

Thank you so much for the spoilers!! Ngl, I cried seeing how much she's been through. The 5th life got me.:blob_teary:

16. Xbaoyu

Xbaoyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno why hilise need 6 life to realize the shitty family she is. It's just like a girl who can get rid of the shitty boyfriend cause she believes, he will change oneday

17. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe because she needed to become mature or get information or something like that. From every lifetime she got some information either it was about other 4 families or how to become more powerful. It also made her completely erased her emotions and feelings.
    These sufferings made her in this way how she became in her 8th life. At first I also wondered why she was so stupid and I was a bit annoyed by her behavior in her first 7 lifetimes. If I were her I would already take revenge in 2nd life. But later I thought that she couldn’t be so powerful, knowledgeable and composed if she wouldn’t go through all of shitty hardship.
    BTW they are only guesses. I don’t know what author thought when she/he made Hilise suffered from all of these tragedies.

18. lila_

lila_ New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hilise wasn't powerful since the start. She did try to fight back her father and escape but failed. He is an adult, already mastered the ability so of course he is stronger. Only after went through all those lives she know how to become stronger quicker, by swallowing Margot's tear. You can see in her lastest life, she still has to wait for the right moment to act. One of the spoiler mention that when she tried to rebel, her shitty father tortured her even more. She was abused all her life, it's hard to go against the abuser. She could't escape, that's why she can only hope that maybe her family will miraculously become kinder and spare her. Also we only read mtl spoiler, I don't think they're 100% reliable. I don't think she is annoying or stupid at all

Akunx, Darkness7913, Kezi and 19 others like this.
  19. Elyriona

Elyriona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I agree with you. I DID say that I AT FIRST thought she was stupid (at that time I only began to read this manhwa, I didn’t ever read neither spoiler nor novel). Only later I saw (when I read all her circumstances of her past lives) I got that she desperately tried to escape from her shitty father.
    Your thoughts made me think maybe it was one of main reason why Hilise was forced to endure so many lives. Ever if she committed suicide she would return at very beginning when she revealed her power. Most of her past lives she suffered from inhuman experiments that were run by her t**sh father. In the novel it was said that because of Margot's blood and tears living creatures turned into monsters or mutated.
    As you already said she had to go through all those lives in order to become stronger (but I still think that author should reduce the number her lives where she suffered from her experiments). Perhaps it is reason why she was forced to return back in time (but I’m not sure because it was said that Inoaden was traitor so she was child if traitor. That’s why she had to endure all of those tortures.
    Well, that is only my thoughts I’m not sure if I was wrong or right. But I think she deserves sympathy when I saw that some readers consider that she should fight back and accused her being jealous over the child. I don’t think she wasn in her right mind at that time. It is very easy for us readers (who sit home and don’t need to go through horrors) blame her for being jealous.
    When Hilise saw Violetta and Margot being happy at the party she couldn’t help but felt betrayed and angry. Her despair was directed to involuntary source of her suffering in front of her eyes. Human psychology is exactly what it is. She who was fed with blood and crystals and endured few lives couldn’t think rationally. It was completely impossible for her. To think rationally she must completely erase her emotions. In the end as we see in her 8th life she who got rid of her feelings even saved Margot and treated Violetta in proper manner.
    Some people ask why Hilise didn’t blame her t*sh father. But if I wasn’t wrong most of her lives this t*sh tortured her, she tried to escape those pain and nightmares and wanted to leave this horrible place. I don’t think she had the time to blame this bas*rd. Even she had the peaceful time she was in such a pain and was so afraid of her father that she just couldn’t accuse him. As I said early she wasn’t in her right mind so of course she couldn’t think rationally and related her suffering with this sh*t because she was too occupied with her fear and pain.

P.S. Sorry for such long message. Well this story really gives us a lot of thought.

Last edited: May 13, 2021
    X1I1, Akunx, KriFiLinah and 11 others like this.
  20. Xbaoyu

Xbaoyu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with u'r opinion.. it's quite sad she get through 6th life to understand, get mature and strong.. her reaction to Margot is understandable as human nature.. Margot has his aunt and axion who care about him.. and hilise has no one (except for which life, axion care)

Vega_1112 and VNikaT like this.