Recommendations romance novel with male protag

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by samwalski, May 12, 2021.

1. samwalski

samwalski Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like those generic "bossy ceo" novels interesting but they are always written for women with male leads.
    I want something like that but where the mc is a male and the "bossy ceo" is a female.
    No MTL please

2. aegis062

aegis062 Chaotic Demon Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    Would manga manwha be something your interested in?

Where the tangents meet <-- this one is one of my favorite romance webtoons the lead is both characters

Subzero - also good webtoon

Age matters - this one about an older woman and young CEO and she start working for his company while taking care of him.

Untouchable - Male lead is germaphobe has trouble coming in contact with anyone much less holding hands and kissing as he slowly gets better.

Lore Olympus - basically a spinoff of Hades and Persephone <--probably one of the highest rated.

I haven't read any romance oriented novels with Male lead in them.

3. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    I have not read it, but Driver of the Beautiful CEO. Do be wary of nationalism, but it is apparently a much better version of My Wife is a Beautiful CEO, a novel that holds onto a medley of distasteful tags such as Nationalism, Perverted Protagonist, Racism, Rape, Rape Victim Becomes Lover. Keep in mind it is also a Harem-genre novel.

If you are just looking for a female lead who is the breadwinner of the couple, the following are listed:
    I’m Gonna Live with You Not Because My Parents Left Me Their Debt But Because I Like You
    I’m Being Paid ¥ 300,000 a Month to Say ‘Okaeri, Kyo MO Ganbatta NE’ to a Hardworking Neighbor Oneesan Who Earns ¥500,000 a Month but Doesn’t Have a Use for the Money, Which Is Really Fun
    However, I am fairly certain these have none of the "bossy CEO" tropes.

4. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    • My Cold and Elegant CEO Wife
    • My Cold and Beautiful Wife
    • You Cannot Afford To Offend My Woman - The FL here isn't so much a boss character.