Spoiler Hello, My Puppy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    안녕, 내 똥강아지
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/hello-my-puppy/
    Raw Link:https://ridibooks.com/books/102068714
    Summary:
    Level 8 Special Administrative Assistant official, Jay. Her mission is to heal a child who has been hurt so much that his soul is broken with love.

Little Bihi, who was like an expressionless doll, learns emotions little by little from Jay, and becomes Jay’s adorable puppy.

However, for a while, after being notified of the end of his throne, Jay, who is at a crossroads of separation, decides to follow Bihi across the dimension.

Three years after taking care of ‘Bihi’, who was abandoned by his parents, the child must be sent back to his original dimension.

“I’m not going!! I don’t want to go, Jay don’t let me go. Huh?”

“If you don’t go now, it’ll hurt a lot. I can’t let you get hurt.”

Eventually, Bihi left and I figured out a way for us to meet again.

That’s why I’m going to another dimension.

“This is the last question. Where was the last place I bought ice cream?”

“Eunkwang Super”

Correct! ‘Bihi’, whom I met again, became a perfect adult man, but he was held in my arms as before and buried his face on the back of my neck.

“Hi, my lovely poop puppy”

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. dajihye

dajihye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jay is the FL. Her real name is Yoon Injoo. She's a special civil servant as she's in charge of taking care of a child whose soul is broken. She lost her family in an accident and tried to kill herself but failed. Her uncle came in to help her out and recommended her to be a civil servant like him. She was assigned to Ludwig Landgel who is our ML, its not weird because when Ludwig goes back to his dimension time works differently so the two years he spent on earth was eight years or something in his dimension. The time Jay goes there they're around the same age.

He's from the Landgels who were said to be cursed because of their black hair and eyes which were similar to the demons they have fought, so they were disciminated against so everyone seems to have forgotten that they helped found the empire. You can just read that part bcos its already tled.

Anyways, when his body in his dimension passes out the family doctor says its a heredity disease so I'm assuming that the discrimination against them is so bad that every few generations of the Landgels' souls get taken to earth like Ludwig. That's also why its said that the Landgels are always so open towards the people of earth going to them.

He's Jay's supervisor and the god that brings souls to earth to help them.

Theres a manhwa/manga of this called dear my dear hunny bunny

I'll try to update!

it wasn't

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  4. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... I didn't knew that manhwa was based on a novel. She has successfully made it to the Ludwigs planet.

5. elijahavery

elijahavery Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it will be short novel (less than 100 chapters) because the manhwa only has 17 chapters and there is so much progress. But the novel has 311 chapters?!

syofiaa likes this.
  6. dajihye

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr!! Chapter 17 of the manhwa is already Chapter 27 or 28 of the novel
    there was a whole chapter about Jay's ex-bf which idk how it helps the plot because nothing significant really happens, maybe it's just a filler or something for them to mention later

7. dajihye

Reading List:
    Link
    They're so cute :'') It's mainly fluff so far but I don't mind
    Ludwig asks his subordinate to buy romance books to understand love more for Jay, one of the books called Summer Fairytale had that cliche "your the first girl who hit me" thing and Ludwig was so confused and asked why you'd fall in love with someone who hit you hdgfhsdf.

Another book he got was a dating guide which he studied a lot and compared what it says to his situation. He had a plan but everytime he'd see Jay, his mind goes blank and she's all he could think about and when he's with her he feels that time goes by fast. Jay said that she'd start exercising in the morning and Ludwig thought that was his chance to show off his strength to her.
    Ludwig assigned a shadow guard, Grain, to Jay but for some reason Jay could easily sense his presence and sees glimpses of him sometimes but he was so pale that Jay thought he was a ghost so she sprinkled him with salt and said chanted go away ghost or something. Everyone was just confused it was so funny so Grain had to introduce himself and stuff. She befriends the people in the castle, so it and the duke became more lively because of her and they want her to stay as their duchess.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  8. dajihye

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the antagonist would be the emperor. He's really good-looking and was always praised for that, being called inhuman beauty and all. He owns a garden with gold roses, only people with his permission can enter, and whoever trespasses will get killed no matter who.

He's very meticulous as when he noticed a ladybug on the roses he demanded that the gardener would be replaced. He's planning on planting spies in Landgel again because the last spy just became a maid so she couldn't do much but spread rumors. He then asked his aide to send him the bride candidates of Ludwig.

9. dajihye

Reading List:
    Link
    They live in the north where it's cold and snowy so it's barren but with the help of Jay's phone she searched ways to make their land better and got along with the gardener well. They hold a harvest festival where for the first time the people there felt really lively and they all got along with Jay well too because she was approachable and nice, then the Duke arrives and walks alongside Jay which surprises everyone with how happy he looks and how they look so natural beside each other, like duke and duchess.

Anyways, I just summarized just a part of what happened I'll do more detailed summaries next time.

10. dajihye

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i don't remember the earlier chapters that well so I'll probably rely on the manhwa for that but I'm on around chapter 50 so I'll take note of things better for the spoilers
    Things start picking up pace at around chapter 50 because when the emperor found out about the fertilization method in the north and such, he started to arrange a bride for the Duke. The Duke doesn't have a good reputation and the emperor knows that so it's tradition for the emperor to assign them with one. Because they are thought of to be cursed, they don't get treated well and are usually hungry for affection so the emperor takes advantage of that.

11. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg the emperor is such an a**! hope jay goes up and kicks his butt. how does jay fall in love with the duke? i feel like since she raised him like a younger brother it might be difficult for her to see him as a lover lol.

thanks for the spoilers! you're awesome!

Ceilo27 likes this.
  12. dajihye

Reading List:
    Link
    i'm sorry for saying the ex-bf chapter was useless because they go back to it like 30 chapters later :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I'll post a spoiler about it soon because i kinda forgot what exactly happened in that chapter.
    I'm on chapter 50 so that's 1/4 of the main story without the side chapters

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Ceilo27, elijahavery and syofiaa like this.
  13. dajihye

Reading List:
    Link
    • Kang Jintae, Jay's ex-bf that was last mentioned 30ish chapters ago when Jay was shopping with Ludwig, I don't remember if this was mentioned in that chapter but he's part of a rich family who had a battle over succession for the group's head position. He was just their half-sibling giving him an instant disadvantage.
    • There was a problem in the company causing stocks to plunge so he made a deal with his father that if he found a solution to that then he would get to marry Jay (this was when they were still together) however when the crisis was over his father didn't keep his promise to him. In an event, it was suddenly announced that he was to be engaged to someone that his father planned in order to restore their image, he couldn't do anything but smiled and received congratulations from other people with the fiancee he met that same day.
    • He thought that he shouldn't have let go of Jay that day they ran into each other at the mart. He searched for her (when she was already with Louie) but couldn't find anything at all, so he did a background check on her uncle and it was the same. He thought it would be hard to remove traces of a person without the power of a state agency so he launched a private investigation to find her. Before his father pushes his marriage he had to find Jay but most of all he misses her like crazy. He ordered his people to get in touch with the NIS (National Intelligence Service) and go to the ossuary where her family's remains are and look thru the CCTV recordings from the last 4 years.

• Back to Jay and Louie, they were watching a show where the protagonists who had regained their lost names promised to meet again. He remembered Jay's words over the male protagonist on the screen. The movie ended and he looked at Jay who leaned against his shoulder, asleep.
    • A few days ago, Jay wanted to go to the land near the outside of the castle that they'll make into a greenhouse but Louie thought it would still be dangerous and refused but he eventually gave into Jay. The morning she was supposed to go out, she visited him in farmer's clothes with a mask covering her face and a wide-brimmed straw hat, she was with three maids who wore the same thing making her look like a normal northerner. Jay promised to stick with the others and not do anything dangerous.

Since coming to Duke Castle, Jay has been constantly looking for work, contemplating, working hard, and putting it into action. All she did was not for Jay herself, but for him. Because Ludwig knew about that, he had no choice but to become weaker to Jay.

To him, Jay was like a glass of water that was full but never overflowing. Jay never stressed that his actions were for him, forced him, or crossed the mark.

Jay's warm affection, who knows how to control the degree, filled Ludwig. He was making Jay happy, slowly recovering the emotions and expressions he had forgotten. Every time he looked for his face, Jay smiled happily as if he had been given the most valuable thing in the world.

"Jay"

Ludwig called Jay in a small voice, slowly reaching out and sweeping her cheek. The soft and warm touch was transmitted through the palms. Suddenly, he felt a thirst for an unknown reason, so he withdrew his stroking hand and pulled Jay, leaning on his shoulder, into his arms.

Since realizing the feeling of love for Jay, the number of times I feel thirst has increased as the days go by. Unlike a simple thirst, he has extremely restrained in all actions whenever he felt an intense thirst, in case my desire for something would hurt Jay in case.

But when I see Jay, who is asleep in my arms as if she is more comfortable there than any other place, the self-control that I have built up high collapses as if it were a sandcastle.

Ludwig softly bowed his head as he controlled his fast-paced heart. His lips, pressed deeply over Jay's forehead, faintly trembled.

Ludwig slowly lifted his lips and whispered into Jay's ear, asleep, desperately hoping for his heart to reach her even in her dreams.

"I love you."

I still don't like her ex-bf even though I don't remember the last chapter where they met well, I remembered that he was a total asshole. So I guess they have two big problems in their hand and idk it's funny how it's each in different worlds. Jay and Louie are so cute why can't everyone just leave them alone <//3

14. dajihye

Reading List:
    Link
    It happens at the end of chapter 52 and the start of chapter 53. They were both really flustered but they didn't make their feelings clear yet
    • They kissed inside their room.
    • When they went out holding hands and with red lips, grane knew what was up.
    • During the duke's swords training, he always notices Jay working nearby and acts like he doesn't notice but eventually cracks and smiles.
    • Jay asks Lennox if he's ever dated before, he says he's been engaged but it ended badly. He doesn't know why he told Jay this when he can't even talk about it with his brother then Jay is surprised because he's good-looking and starts to rant, Lennox laughs.
    • Harvest season just ended so the problem of the villager's near the Duke's castle was winter and picking stones on the hillside of the duke's castle
    • They were to pay wheat in exchange for the amount of work despite this, no one wanted to work because of the rumors that those who openly wander in his territory would be eaten by the devil (these rumors are so ???)
    • After a week no one applied until four middle-aged women whose husbands were killed at war applied.
    • When they came out, they looked in good shape while carrying small sacks each.
    • The villagers were curious so they asked if they saw the duke.
    • They answered that they didn't see him but there a gardener who works at the duke's castle who was the inspiration to build the greenhouse and the workers didn't treat them carelessly for being commoners, they just do their job and fill their sacks/baskets with wheat.
    • Soon after, the number of applicants increased.
    • Then there were popular songs that were gaining popularity among the villagers. (the order looks off but idk I'm just following the order in the novel.)
    • Maids from the duke's castle would come in wagons and they would gather around because they were provided with food, once every three or four days.
    • The reason why they started to become relaxed and happy was that they were not only given food that would satisfy their hunger but also the positive atmosphere that helped them grow closer to each other.
    • The maids wore the same clothes as them but they wore masks, there were all kinds of maids that came but the maid with a clear voice and the smallest body was the most popular among them.
    • "Ah..ah.. microphone test" Those words were unknown to them but they knew that the song would start soon.
    "Then, thanks to your enthusiasm and support, I'll play you a song of a popular singer who just returned from the tour of the Empire. I would appreciate it if you enjoy listening to it"

"Wow—!!"

The lady, who introduced herself with exaggeration, was greeted with applause.

"Oh my God-- My God— Don't do this—. A woman's heart is a reed--."

Soon, the little maid raised her voice and shook her body in a rhythmic way.

"No—, why are you doing this—. Don't ask—. You can't want me anymore—."

The Anaks*, who were so excited by the cute snorts and charming body movements, clapped to the beat and sang dozens of times in recent years and sang songs that had been reclined. Then, when the little maid said a word and stretched the pebbles in front of her mouth toward the Anaks, she shouted at once.

"It's okay!"

"It's okay~!!"

"Tell me~!"

"Tell me~ yo!!"

"If it's for you~ I'll give it all~!"

Jay, who nodded after singing, was baptized with excitement and applause and was once again surprised by the amazing power of the Korean trot that makes even people from other worlds unite.

*Anaks are what the people living there are called

Anyways, this has to be one of my fave chapters also she was called baby maid but that wouldn't make much sense so I changed it to little but when they call her baby maid it's so cute <//3

15. syofiaa

syofiaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear @dajihye, you are probably an angel sent by god to enlighten the poor soul in this forum :aww:

Thankyou so much for showering us with these spoilers :blobmelt:

It seems, there's a bunch of ppl who don't know yet if "Dear, Hunny Bunny" manhwa/webtoon based on novel titled "Hello, My Puppy".
    ..... or maybe, it's only me tho, as I just discovered the manhwa adapted from a novel..... :hmm:

Rauda89, agathe and dajihye like this.
  16. mgyulz19

mgyulz19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, please if you have more, post it, I really like the story, BTW do you have spoilers about the emperor? I'm really curious about him

17. dajihye

Reading List:
    Link
    read the manhwa in english at pocket comics, its name there is "Dear My Hunny Bunny"

agathe, DAsky12 and Toasty_Minzy like this.
  18. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers on the emperor? What is the ending?

19. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems the emperor was in love with the ml’s mom from manhua, but the age doesn’t match!
    How loyal is the manhua to the novel?! The emperor already has a marriage candidate for ml and even kidnapped the fl...

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  20. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Now the current manhwa shows that emperor holding a ball! Any spoiler after that?