Spoiler True Daughter, She is the Almighty Boss

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Apr 6, 2021.

1. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    Permission to chase yaoyao and confessing:blobparty::blobcatblush::blobcatblush:
    Chapter 391

  His arms are slender and strong, he put her against the corner of the sofa and circled her.

  A faint jade aloes lingering behind the ears of the neck, fell on the skin.

  It's light and fluttering, but it feels very strong to the touch.

  This sudden movement, even if it was Ying Zijin, her thoughts stopped slightly.

  She had never been able to figure out what Fu Yunshen would do next, let alone she didn't figure it out.

  Ying Zijin slowly raised her head.

  With this head up, the distance is closer.

  The foreheads of the two of them touched each other, and their breathing intertwined.

  So close that even the tips of the noses touched each other.

  She could clearly see the man's natural and romantic peach eyes, slightly bent, as if filling a whole galaxy.

  There was only her reflection inside.

  "I heard Xiu Yu say that the boys chasing you in the school can make up eleven football teams." Fu Yunshen said unhurriedly, "They are also assigned jobs, some are pioneers, some are goalkeepers, and privately. Played a game."

  Ying Zijin's thoughts were still stagnant, and after a while, she gave a one-word response: "...Huh?"

  Xiu Yu has a hobby of giving her love letters from school. The boys made a list and grouped them.

  After this grouping, there were eleven football teams.

  Those boys didn't have any opinions about it, and they even liked it.

  The game was really played, but was later arrested by the director of moral education to write a review.

  "So I told her yesterday that I am going to join the football team." Fu Yunshen raised his eyebrows and said in a loose tone. "But I want to be the vanguard and the goalkeeper."

  When he said this, his arms were still holding her, and instead of letting go, they tightened.

  Ying Zijin didn't speak.

  She just looked at her in his eyes, her eyes more blurred.

  "Then—" Fu Yunshen spoke again, with a low voice and a bit of coaxing, "Yaoyao, you see, we have known this for a long time, can you give me a privilege and like me first?"

  "Pump, pound, pound." The

  heartbeat became clear at this moment.

  This is the first time Ying Zijin can feel such a strong heartbeat.

  Although she doesn't know what love is.

  But at this moment, I realized it.

  That kind of "joy" came out from the bottom of my heart, like fireworks blooming.

  Ying Zijin turned her head slightly, avoiding his too direct gaze.

  Her eyelashes trembled slightly, and her voice was still calm, but there was a different emotion: "What do you mean?"

  "The first time I like someone, I don't know how to tell her." Fu Yunshen let go of one. Hands and fingers slowly touched her face, and chuckled, "I have never been to school, and others have always been self-taught."

  "But I have consulted many people about liking you, for fear of some It's not good at all."

  This is the first time he has said the word "like".

  "Perhaps I was teasing you at first, but afterwards, every sentence I said came from the heart." Fu Yun paused and said softly, "Whoever I like will be good to whom."

  "The world shouldn't be good." Makes me so happy, but you are here."

  He thought he would never say such things to anyone in his entire life.

  Even if there is no one in love, he doesn't care.

  No one asks, two people have to live this life.

  For him, it is better to be lonely and old than to die.

  But she came.

  Since then, his world is full of light.

  Warm and eye-catching.

  Ying Zijin never knew, just listening to him can also be so nice.

  Her heartbeat went from racing on the highway to gradually calming down: "Seriously?"

  "Seriously, very seriously." Fu Yunshen slowly pulled a strand of her hair behind her ears, and laughed again, with a low voice. Low: "I wanted to kiss you directly, but you didn't agree, so I held back."

  He respected her.

  No matter how strong his inner thoughts are, he will restrain it.

  Ying Zijin thought for a while, and said: "

  I— " "Yaoyao, don't worry." Fu Yunshen pressed her fingers on her lips, his voice was smiling, and his tail raised, "You let me chase you." , How?"

  "The things that other girls have enjoyed, our family Yaoyao can't be worse."

  Upon hearing these words, Ying Zijin's body relaxed a little instead.

  She raised the phoenix eyes: "Okay, then you can chase after it, I'm pretty hard to chase."

  After speaking, one of the girl's hands was on his shoulder.

  This time, Fu Yunshen's body tightened, and his voice became a little dumb: "Yaoyao?"

  Ying Zijin's hand was still on his shoulder, and he didn't let go: "I use my strength to sit up. . " "

  ...... "

  he is now really do not know their home children in the end is intentional or unintentional up.

  But whether it is the former or the latter, he can always be easily defeated.

  After Ying Zijian sat up, he took a slow breath, took a napkin from the coffee table, and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

  "Sweating?" Fu Yun

  turned his eyes deep, "I didn't seem to have anything just now--" Before he finished speaking, his foot was stomped on.

  Ying Zijin glanced at the direction of the kitchen, then turned his head: "Shut up."

  "Okay." Fu Yun hooked his lips deeply, "I'm chasing you now, I will listen to you for everything."

  Ying Zijin picked it up. The remote control was replaced by the grape station.

  Today happens to be the last issue of "Youth 202", and the audience chooses the contestants who will make their final debut.

  Yun Heyue's vote counts Yiqi Juechen, and there is no suspense at all in his C debut.

  The previous shock was too great, and she needed to watch the show slowly.

  Fu Yunshen watched TV, but his attention was always on the girl.

  After a long while, he still asked: "Can

  you hold hands ?" Ying Zijin paused. She glanced at him and stretched out her hand, her index finger: "Give you one."

  Fu Yun's eyes fell deep . , Looking at the girl, his lips curled up, and he chuckled: "It's not impossible."

  He held her fingers in his hand, his palm was soft and warm, but the feeling was different from before.

  Ying Zijin's gaze returned to the TV.

  Twenty minutes later.

  Wen Fengmian came out of the kitchen.

  At this time, the two people on the sofa were watching TV, and they were far away. They couldn't see what happened before.

  The soundproofing of the kitchen was not strong.

  But after Fu Yunshen made a decision, he sealed the kitchen door with his inner strength.

  In this way, Wen Fengmian could not hear even more.

  "Yaoyao, Yun Shen, come over for dinner." Wen Fengmian unbuttoned his apron, but found nothing unusual, until he found two people sitting on both sides of the table, a little strange, "...what are you doing sitting so far?"

  Ying Zijin yawned and lied solemnly: "He made me angry just now."

  Fu Yunshen raised her peachy eyes and said, "Yes, uncle, I bullied her, she was angry."

  Wen Fengmian shook his head, helplessly: "I'm used to it."

  Fu Yunshen picked up the chopsticks, his lips curled up.

  That's really what he is used to

There are many but i can spoil it, but maybe tomorrow because its night, but i'll probably start in chapter 391+ because its quite hard to go back. Tell me which spoiler i posted because i dont know what you want to read and know

  Endless darkness.

  The air is dry.

  Clay mixed with a bloody smell, irritating the nose.

  Ying Zijin opened her eyes slightly, her head resting on Fu Yunshen's shoulders, her voice was very soft: "Let me down, if you go on like this, you will be exhausted too."

  She ran out of energy. With the fastest speed, Zuo Li, Teng Yunmeng, and Feng Yue were rescued.

  Subsequently, a more violent explosion exploded from deep in the ground.

  The same is true, she was buried in the deepest place.

  Furutake just developed the limits of the human body.

  The powerful ancient warrior can indeed defend against bullets, but if a nuclear bomb blows down, the ancient warrior will also die.

  Not to mention, she only had more than a year to re-practice Guwu.

  Although her experience is still there, her cultivation is not enough.

  Fu Yunshen's voice added to the hoarseness, and his breathing was a little short because of the exhaustion of energy.

  But instead of letting go of her, he hugged her tightly.

  The other hand firmly pushed away the gravel in front, leading her up.

  Even though the palms are already dripping with blood, it is mottled and dripping.

  But he just laughed, his voice was low, soft and powerful: "The person holding you is you, how could I let go."

  Ying Zijin's eyelashes trembled.

  She stretched out her hand slowly, her fingers covering his hand holding her.

  Slowly fell, and clasped his fingers.

  At the moment of life and death, it seems that only when you touch something can you feel that you are still alive.

  "Yaoyao, stop talking." Fu Yunshen's breath sank slightly, "protect the heart pulse, and don't let the poisonous mist enter the body."

  As long as it does not invade the heart pulse, the poisonous mist can be expelled.

  This is difficult for modern medicine, but does not include ancient medicine.

  But if the heart vein is invaded, the ancient medicine can save it, leaving sequelae.

  Just now, Fu Yun was deeply aware of someone above the ruins and heard a few conversations from them.

  Know it is the enemy.

  So his inner strength sealed the heartbeat and breathing of the two of them, and escaped the inspection of the detection equipment.

  Now these people are gone, but they are not really safe.

  Fu Yunshen's eyes sank.

  Ying Zijin used his remaining inner strength to protect his heart, while holding his hand tighter: "If you go out, I will let you go to work in advance."

  Fu Yun's lips bend deep: "Okay, I remember.
    "

Chapter 417

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  2. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    C-420. Just pasting cute moments (?) If this is considered as cute
      Ten days have passed.

  Ying Zijin finally woke up.

  She moved her eyelashes and opened her eyes.

  Seeing the sun again, Ying Zijin still feels unreal.

  Her memory still remains when she was buried under the rubble.

  At that time, the rock hadn't been completely crushed to death, and she saw someone approaching her.

  Unparalleled firmness, no hesitation.

  He picked her up and told her he would take him out.

  Her thoughts gathered in an instant, and Ying Zijin woke up completely. She said, "Sir?" As

  soon as the name was uttered, her cold hand was held, and a voice fell: "I am here."

  Ying Zijin raised her head.

  The man's eyebrows are still the gentleness he used to look at, and a pair of peach-blossom eyes converge on the affectionate romance.

  He was reflected in the depths of the eyes.

  Yingzijian twisted his eyebrows.

  She put her other hand on his pulse, and after trying it, she was relieved: "Fortunately, you are fine." The

  poisonous mist is indeed dangerous.

  The only thing she can judge is that it belongs to alchemy.

  Fu Yunshen raised her peachy eyes and curled her lips: "I'm still waiting for the job, why can something happen?"

  His hand touched her head, gently clasped it, his palm was warm, deliberately coaxing her: "Call a man Friends listen?"

  Ying Zijin looked at him and didn't speak for a while.

  "Children." Fu Yun lowered his head and slowly approached, "You won't lie to me? When I fell asleep, I heard people say about our children."

  "If you lied to me, what will our children do? ? " "

  no, first called, will be shy. "Zijin win steady tone," you let me slowly. " "

  ...... "

  can such a calm voice say" shy "is the word he I really don't believe it.

  Fu Yunshen had to admit that he really shouldn't use "shyness" to tease her.

  Instead, he shot himself in the foot instead.

  "Boyfriend." A few seconds later, Ying Zijin raised his hand to hug him, chin rested on his shoulder, and closed his eyes with a chuckle, "Congratulations, I started early."

  This feeling is very strange.

  She had never experienced it before.

  She has always been accustomed to being alone, and she is just such a friend of life and death.

  She never thought about who she would be with in the future.

  There is now.

  This person is someone she identified.

  People who can spend a lifetime together.

  After a long while, Yan Zijin remembered something and tilted her head: "What's the date today?"

  "It's June 3rd." Fu Yunshen held her in one hand, and held the one next to the table with the other. Hot water, "You've been in a coma for half a month."

  "June..." Ying Zijin paused, holding the bed with her hand, and breathing slowly, "I want to return to China."

  June 7 is the college entrance examination. , She promised the principal that she would definitely take the college entrance examination.

  This explosion was also unexpected to her.

  Fu Yunshen knew what she was going to do, and paused: "Although the poisonous mist in your body has been cleared, you still need to observe it again. Let's go the day after tomorrow, okay?"

  Ying Zijin buried his head again. On her chest,

  she was very lazy: "It's okay. It's okay to arrive in the morning on June 7th." Fu Yun rubbed her head deeply, picked up a strand of her long hair with his fingers, and laughed, "My girlfriend, really good." ."

  Really soft.

  Of course, with these two words, Fu Yunshen did not say that

  his physique was special, and his internal energy was not exhausted either.

  So he woke up five days earlier than Yingzijin.

  This bomb attack was aimed at these geniuses. In order to prevent more losses, he first asked IBI to send Mr. Zhong back to them.

  The ward was quiet, and neither of them spoke.

  Until a mobile phone rang, breaking the silence.

  Ying Zijin yawned, and stood up: "You should answer the phone, I'll be active."

  Fu Yunshen narrowed his peachy eyes, glanced at his mobile phone number, picked it up, and said in a very light tone: "You better be important. Or the Atlantic sharks are waiting for you." On the

  other end of the phone, Ian, the chief financial officer of the Venus Group, was startled: "Brother, what's wrong with me? I won't disturb you, will I?" "

  Fu Yunshen said nothing.

  "My brother, it's an important thing. There was a big move on the bank of Laurent." Ian knew that he was going to belch when he asked again, so he immediately cut to the topic, "They actually took 100 billion to invest in some space carrier. Project."

  "Hahahaha, but it made me laugh to death!"

  He is stingy himself, but he also has a fun, that is, he likes to watch others burn money.

  I don't know where the Laurent family has gotten into trouble. They actually spent 100 billion to invest in the spacecraft carrier.

  The space carrier, even the several technology companies under the Venus Group, dare not talk about this project.

  "Space Carrier?" Fu Yun's eyes narrowed slightly, he put the phone aside and mute the sound.

  Afterwards, he tilted his head, raised his eyebrows, and his tone prolonged: "Yaoyao, have you ever met the Laurent family?"

  People all over the world know how much the Laurent family is, and other capitalists don’t even think about it. There is a wool on the Laurent family.

  I have never seen them invest so much money in a project that is currently just a fantasy.

  Of course, Fu Yunshen has always believed in their children.

  So one day in the future, the spacecraft carrier will surely be born successfully.

  Ying Zijin thought for a while, and shook

  her head: "No." She was telling the truth.

  When she returned to Earth this time, she did not see anyone from the Laurent family.

  After all, this fellow Xize Laurent can't get out of the castle.

  "That's it." Fu Yun curled his lips deeply, thoughtfully, "Brother understands." The

  Laurent family is very large with many branches.

  He had to have a doubt as to which young master fell in love with him.

  Fu Yunshen put the phone to his ear again, unmute, and his tone was lazy: "You adjusted 200 billion from the company and invested in the spacecraft carrier project of Helvin Lab. My only requirement is that it cannot be later than the Laurent family."

  "One second late, punishing you to count coins for seven days in the vault."

  Ian: "???"

  "My brother, are you fucking crazy?" Ian was stunned, "When are you going to talk to Luo? The Lang family did it? 200 billion, you kill me!"

  200 billion, even for the Venus Group, it will take a lot of time to earn it back.

  Fu Yun said indifferently, "Speed, I won't say it a second time."

  Ian cried and hung up.

  After listening to the whole process, Ying Zijin remained silent for a long time.

  Then he picked up the pillow on the hospital bed and threw it on the man, her eyes were cold: "You are really prodigal."

  She no longer wants to talk to him.

  Nishizawa was allowed to invest because half of the gold of the Laurent family was originally hers.

  It doesn't hurt to use it.

  "Huh? It was for Yaoyao, how could it be a prodigal." After confirming the relationship, Fu Yunshen did not constrain. He stretched his arms and hugged the girl into his arms again, "I will give you whatever you want. Lost."

  He said lightly but seriously: "I'm pretty stingy, my girlfriend, I'm here to spoil you, but I can't let others get ahead."

3. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    Just my guess but i think xiu yu's father who suddenly disappeared is one of the sages and co founder of yinmeghui because he is named xiu(or you might know him as 10 in NOK forum) and xiu yu cant find her father in ancient martial arts and medicine

4. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    su wen(ying zijin's mother, its pretty obvious because they're somehow similar) finally woke up

kawaii12345 likes this.
  5. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    damn im confused goddamnit su wen's child is tan xin

6. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold it, isn't Zhong Manhua her mother? Was there yet another switched at birth?

7. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    they didnt really show the paternity test because when ying zijin's brother found a paternity test between his father, it was blank except for the name.
    and im not sure about switching because su wen is from city of the world, and her 'daughter' tan xin died right after she got out from her stomach. but since ying zijin's brother(ying tianlu?) has a little resemblance to ying zijin they probably are related just a far blood relation because su wen is an oriental beauty

kawaii12345 likes this.
  8. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    the paternity test that we need will be finally here!
    [Mochizuki's eyes stopped just as he lifted his foot.

There was a long black hair on the ground, exactly where Yingzijin stood before.

Mochizuki twisted his eyebrows for a moment, then bent down and picked up this hair before following Suwen's footsteps.]ah our yingshen is starting to get bald,jk

M is yingzijin's aunt(its mtled, dont ask me)

9. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    SWITCHED BABIES
    Qing Lang is also Lu Yuan's only dark guard, and even a stand-in.

  The two have been trained together since childhood, and they are inseparable.

  If Lu Yuan is in danger, Qing Lang will immediately take care of him.

  Suwen decisively broke the gap, and opened the letter to the fingerprint and pupil pattern.

  The letter paper is also specially made, using nano-materials. After so many years, it hasn't been damaged at all.

  She looked down.

  [Madam, I don’t know when you read this letter. In order to escape the eyes and ears of those people, it is estimated that it will take more than ten years for the subordinates.

  On March 24, 2003, I went out with the patriarch. I was attacked in the ice field, and the entire guard team was wiped out.

  I have never seen these people. They didn't even show their faces from beginning to end, but their strength was so high that I was no match for the siege.

  I was going to desperately to rescue the chieftain, but the chieftain used as a bait to take these assassins away and ordered me to return to my home immediately to protect the eldest lady.

  After returning to my home, my subordinates realized that the news of the disappearance of the patriarch had come back in advance. Madam, you were frightened and gave birth prematurely, and the eldest was born early.

  I was secretly guarded by the longest order of everyone, but found that the delivery doctor was holding two babies, one of whom had just died with a bluish complexion.

  Madam, the dead baby was not the eldest lady, but the dead baby secretly replaced by Pengwei Lianzhou! ]

  Peng Wei-Lianzhou, Lianzhou family home of Lord and dry summer and Su Wen father.

  Su Wen grasped the letter's hand suddenly.

  Even in those ten seconds before she recovered, her daughter was replaced!

  She was exhausted physically and mentally, she couldn't keep up with her physical strength, and she didn't notice anything abnormal.

  Moreover, it was done by the Lianzhou family.

  But most importantly, when Lu Yuan was still in the City of the World, who brought the news back in advance?

  [They wanted to kill the eldest lady. After I rescued the eldest lady, I met the attackers on the ice sheet again.

  In desperation, I had to take my eldest lady out of town.

  In half a year, I fled all the way to the south of O State to the north, still chasing soldiers.

  In order to distract the last part of the pursuit, I put the eldest lady at a hotel in O Zhou.

  Please rest assured, the eldest lady has the only gene lock of the world city on her body, which was given to me by the patriarch.

  Gene lock can protect her life and lock her genes.

  With the scientific and technological means of seven continents and four oceans, her real gene cannot be detected, and any identification method is invalid.

  The elder parents set a time, and the gene lock will be unlocked when the eldest is eighteen. ]

  Su Wen's hand is shocked.

  Of course she knows gene lock.

  No one knows who made the gene lock, but it is definitely a sage.

  Because ordinary people have no such ability.

  Gene Lock uses many technologies. The raw materials include not only some alchemical materials, but also a few meteorites.

  For babies who are genetically locked, part of their abilities, such as IQ, EQ, etc., will be locked and become ordinary.

  The gene lock can not only protect the safety of the baby, it can also resist life at critical moments.

  But in the same way, the gene lock will also be broken after it is fate.

  Su Wen took a deep breath.

  Fortunately, the gene lock has not been unlocked in advance.

  But if the gene lock is unlocked in advance, it proves that the gene lock was broken because of fate.

  Her daughter... died once.

  Although the gene lock is magical, it is not very useful.

  But Lu Yuan could get the gene lock, even if he didn't die, he would be seriously injured.

  Not to mention, there are so many people besieging him.

  Su Wen has always been unwilling to believe that Lu Yuan has died.

  But reason told her that after twenty years, Lu Yuan had no shadow or any news.

  The possibility of death is high.

  Su Wen calmed down for a while, then looked down.

  [Madam, some people want to exterminate the Lionel family, not only the patriarch and the eldest lady, but other members of the family's direct line must also not escape, but the subordinates have nothing to do.

  Please forgive me for not being able to hand over the eldest to you personally.

  I have sent an anonymous message to Miss Sinai and set a time to ask her to help find Miss Sinai.

  The group of people combined all the means such as force and high-tech, and they were cruel and cruel, I didn't dare to send too much news, that's all.

  It would be great if the eldest lady could grow up safely.

  Madam, if you read this letter, you must first solve the Lianzhou family!

  If my guess is correct, they will force you to adopt the male of the Lianzhou family by saying that the eldest has already died, so as to seize the entire Lengel family!

  But after all, the Lianzhou family is your mother's family, your subordinates won't say much about how you solve it.

  The eldest parent is better than my own brother. In any case, I will protect his family.

  Subordinates, thanks to Mrs. Xie for taking care of these years. 】

  Qing Lang is a great pen!

  Then these few lines were more scribbled, and big drops of blood were also printed.

  shocking.

kawaii12345 likes this.
  10. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    the reason why ying zijin only woke up at the age of 17 was because of the gene lock that they put on her

11. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    now qin lingyu(top actress, a dangerous killer within at least top 5, sister of qin lingyan leader of top hackers, and the 1st hypnotist) is a sage, called moon, her abilities are influencing dreams. of course if she's a moon there's gotta be a sun, and her sun is the yu xueshang(? sorry forgot his name) the 2nd hypnotist, i forgot his abilities, sorry. before recovering their memories, YX had love at first sight with her while QLU had a difficult time wondering why she was attracted to him and tries to keep him away.
    It seems like fu yunshen is the demon sage, so no no about him being one of the skull members. Fu Yunshen didnt recover all his memories like what happens to sages when they awaken because he had broken memories and constantly having nightmares where he 'killed' ying zijin and he says not to fight alone if she have anything while ying zijin thinks he was referring to the time where she sacrificed herself for jun muqian in order to get the life and death book, but fu yunshen didnt mean that, he probably referring to his broken memories and among those shattered memories only few names circulate repeatedly;
    ——Little Destiny.

——Miss Ying.

a useless theory: maybe fu yunshen had a big part in having ying zijin's heart lost in his past life

kawaii12345 likes this.
  12. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    zhong manhua, her husband and their daughter was in a hotel in ozhou, her husband went out for business and zhong manhua and the baby was the only ones left in the hotel room, ZM was crazy with all the baby's crying so she threw it out the window.
    the hotel freaked out when they saw the dead baby so they tried to cover it up, maybe the vasal took the baby to switch it with yingzijin.
    like qinglang wrote in the letter, he placed yingzijin in a hotel in ozhou, when zhong manhua regained a bit of her sanity she realized what she had done with her daughter, she hesterically searched for it but found baby yingzijin instead. she thought it must be a daughter of a big family judging from the silk that wraps her around, it was blemished in gold and jade, and with the baby's beautiful features even though she was still an infant. so she took it

zhong manhua, her husband and their daughter was in a hotel in ozhou, her husband went out for business and zhong manhua and the baby was the only ones left in the hotel room, ZM was crazy with all the baby's crying so she threw it out the window.
    the hotel freaked out when they saw the dead baby so they tried to cover it up, maybe the vasal took the baby to switch it with yingzijin.
    like qinglang wrote in the letter, he placed yingzijin in a hotel in ozhou, when zhong manhua regained a bit of her sanity she realized what she had done with her daughter, she hesterically searched for it but found baby yingzijin instead. she thought it must be a daughter of a big family judging from the silk that wraps her around, it was blemished in gold and jade, and with the baby's beautiful features even though she was still an infant. so she took it

kawaii12345 likes this.
  13. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    The sage lover is probably ling mianxi because everytime ying zijin meets her she feels familiar. And the priestess sage calculated that the sage lover is coming back, but they didnt know who will bring her. I when yingzijin and ling mianxi met again in ancient martial arts world the time of sage lover showing up speeds up.
    And the author just burried tons of foreshadowing.
    i think every person she feels familiar with is a sage (ling mianxi, yu xuesheng, qin lingyu, yue fuyi etc...

Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
  14. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's confirmed that fu yunshen is the sage devil. The one who instigated the holy war and mc being the wheel of fortune sage, she hasn't recovered her memories and power. It seems like the wheel of fortune sage is one of the two 'Clones', one being Mei(the one who is jun muqian's life and death friend before dying, well the one who approached jun muqian) because in the previous book ying zijin said there were two clones one in the cultivation world and one in the lower planes. Just what i think though. Because the wheel of fortune might be ying zijin herself not her clones. when she jun muqian saw her real face for the first time ying zijin explained that she is mei but not mei. Because mei's memory is in ying zijin's mind

kawaii12345 likes this.
  15. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason why she only remembers ying is because fu yunshen during his time as the sage devil called her miss ying. Before the holy war ying zijin predicted that during 2023AD every sage will die, and it's the end of the world. So ying zijin planned to open a portal to a different universe which was the cultivation world in order to let fu yunshen cultivate and save the world, the only thing that she didn't tell him was the cost of opening a portal to another universe was her life.

I noticed that ying zijin sacrificed herself to an important prize(life and death book to find junmuqian's other friends and the portal to another universe in order to save the world) but with serious costs.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  16. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    So it seems like it wasn't yingzijins second clone. The fortune of wheel was herself. Her doings had a caused her to die be reincarnated again and have an impression that she was a native to the cultivation world, where she met xiu and other sages where she thought it was her 1st time in earth and did some stuff before going back to the cultivation world but died again to help her friend. She came back to earth because she was originally from there.
    Fu yunshen reincarnated several times too, but alone and miserable, having the worst life possible because of the war.

Pardon the grammar and stuff, some lines might be misunderstood.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    kawaii12345 likes this.
  17. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    so the cause of the world's ending was because of a group of astroids with a ridiculous speed and radius(exceeds 350m estimated, if it reaches earth it will be more than 150m) (pls dont @ me, idk anything about astroids)

the leader of black skull was the sage death, controls death, they dont know how he was more powerful than the first 4 sages. He was "loyal" to ml during the war, idk what happened. The only one who could counter him back then was sage judgment/trial who "resurrects". my guess is yue fuyi because yingzijin thought that she was familiar.

the novel is reaching the ending, starting tomorrow the author said(mtled, sorry please bear with it) 1. Formally enter the ending part. In order to ensure the continuity and quality of the plot, the update from tomorrow will not be divided into chapters. No matter how many words are in one chapter, a chapter may be five thousand or six thousand, and it will be updated in the morning.

    2. Because it is difficult to write in the final stage, and it is filling the hole, it must be a card wherever you stop, I suggest you save it and read it again~~

kawaii12345 likes this.
  18. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    latest chapter is about the 2nd holy war starting. the author didnt update in the afternoon, so lets wait for tomorrow.

sorry if its nonsense but,
    so i went to her previous book's end testimonials instead, and jun muqian and her family is really appearing in this book.
    "The lord will appear, the light beauty will appear, the little beauty will also appear, and the daughter-in-law of the little beauty will also appear in this book" its mtled, but im sure yall will understand it.

19. Steelbuck

Steelbuck Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are you getting the translation for this? It appears better than the MTL I've been finding. The group on NovelUpdates stopped at chapter 38 in May.

20. quarantine is good

Reading List:
    Link
    i read it on chinese sites.
    you can copy the chinese title of the series and paste it on the search bar, use the auto google translate instead. mtlnvel is mtling the series but is just one chapter behind the most recent chapter. i'll send you the link, but id rather you read it on the chinese site

the author said the main text will end tomorrow

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021