Spoiler I Need Someone To Stop My Older Brothers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NU Link:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-need-someone-to-stop-my-older-brothers/
    Raw Link:https://page.kakao.com/home/누가-우리-오빠들-좀-말려-주세요/53560779
    Description:
    I only went to calm the disturbance in front of my house, but the one I encountered was the Demon King that I punished,

And unfortunately, I was falsely accused of being the demon king and died in the hand of the subjugation team.

‘I’ll kick your ass, Pamel Asinov! I’ll make you shed tears from both of your eyes!’

Among them, the worst one was the hero, Pamel Asinov, who drove me to death as a Demon King!

But when I pleaded to take revenge, I opened my eyes, 500 years later!

Pamel’s been dead for a long time, and the ‘brothers’ who came one day…

“Purple eyes. It’s not a color that anyone can have.”

“But I was like this from the beginning.”

“Yes, you were. Because you are the granddaughter of Archduke Asinov.”

“… the granddaughter of Archduke Asinov?”

Of all people, I’m the daughter of ‘that’ Asinov? It’s nice to live a peaceful life, but I was born an enemy’s blood!

‘All the brothers in this house have a habit of hugging people.’

This shitty family. I have to hate them, but why do I keep getting attached to them?

Associated Names
    누가 우리 오빠들 좀 말려 주세요

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text. #3

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Jul 30, 2021
    hrui, Dragon_Reader and Coffea to Ell like this.
  3. Baby yoda_002

Baby yoda_002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds intersting ~it reminds me by (beware of brothers) :cookie::cookie:

Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  4. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's two chapters out. I love it. I have high expectations from this novel. Also,
    Long ago, at the time when the Demon King was being crazy, there lived our MC. She lives with her Master on a mountain rumored to have so many demons. She was actually an orphan picked up by her Master. At the time her Master saw her, a toddler, crying on the streets while he was passing the slums to go to the mountain. He said that he didn't want to be involved with her but he picked her up anyway(Master's a tsun-tsun HAHAHAHA). Her Master taught her Magic, Swordsmanship, etc. One time she asked her Master why he likes it in this mountain and her Master replied with "It's very quiet here, so I like it". Which is kinda funny since there's demons and evil monsters crawling all over the place. Nevertheless, she ignored it and listened to her Master.

One day 'some dude called the Demon King' arrived in the mountain and started causing chaos in the continent. The King of the country waged a war against the Demon King but the Demon King won and so the Demon King made his base on the same mountain our MC lives in. MC was confused why the 'dude named the Demon King' was here since he lived farther into the back of the mountain she and her Master lived in(At this point idk if her Master is still alive in this time but we'll see if it'll be revealed in future chapters). The Demon King made parties and stuff in the entire mountain to celebrate his win. It was very, very noisy. Our MC tried to endure it but after one month she decided to deal with the cause of the noise pollution and marched up to the Demon King herself. She told him to stfu and threatened the Demon King that she'll beat him to death if he doesn't move his base. Of course, the Demon King took that as a challenge and threatened her back. MC then uses magic and she knocked the Demon King down in one blow. MC was shocked, and realized she was strong. She thought she was a weakling since everytime she sparred with her Master, her Master always clicked his tongue and said "You're such a weakling. I wonder what will happen to your body". It wasn't that she was weak, it was that her Master was too strong(lmfao :blobjoy:). When she beat the Demon King, the Demon King looked at her with awe and said that she's the new Demon King and followed her around. She kept refusing and saying she wasn't but the Demon King said that to the Demon Race, the strongest deserves to be the ruler so she deserves to be the Demon King.

The Demon King and his minions still kept following her around the whole mountain when one day, the hero and his allies, came to the mountain and started attacking her. She pleaded that she wasn't the Demon King but the hero and his party thought she was just lying and kept attacking her. "Of course they wouldn't believe me since there's idiots behind me shouting 'We'll help you Master!'". In the end, she died pitifully, mistaken as the Demon King. She could have killed them very easily but her Master always told her that she shouldn't use her power against people. So she tried to live on with the thought of surviving and killing Asinov but she still died.

Then she woke up as a little girl coughing on water and a servant trying to help her by shaking her which made it even worse, causing our MC to faint.

MC is still asleep and she hears faint voices about her being a 'granddaughter', 'successor', and 'heir'. She then tried to open her eyes and when she managed to open them, she saw a room filled with pretty decorations and then people that looked familiar. There were three men in her room. Twins with blonde hair, and one with black hair. When she looked at them, she 'remembered' some of 'her memories'.

MC was thirteen(in this body). Her name was Danae, and she was an orphan who's parents died of an accident and was taken in by the innkeepers as their adoptive daughter. Of course, she was a daughter just in name. She was actually just like a slave. Cleaning stables and smelling like horse poop. Every night, when she lays down on the hay to sleep, she would wish that her dead parents would come in her dreams and tell her that 'Danae, we're here to pick you up. We're living together live from today on.' :(

One day, some knights, dressed in formal clothing, arrived in the inn. They were talking to the innkeeper's wife, and they asked her if a girl named 'Danae' lived here. Danae, who was passing by going to the stable, flinched in surprise and dropped the water bucket she was carrying. The knights noticed this and so a red-haired knight went close to her and asked if her name was Danae. She nodded and bowed and then she saw how her shoes were very dirty and she felt embarrassed being dirty in front of a man with a clean appearance. She really never cared about her clothing since all the kids wear these two but she was embarrassed infront of a neat man. She tried to hide her dirty shoes with the hem of her skirt but her skirt was too small. The dress that she was wearing was an old dress that the real daughter of her adoptive parents, Josephine, wore. Josephine was 10 years old while Danae was 13 so of course it wouldn't fit. Then, she realized that it didn't matter covering her shoes since covering dirt with dirt is still the same. She didn't feel embarrassed after realizing that.

The red-haired man, that was watching her cover her shoes finally spoke "You're Danae?" and she raised her head to respond but her stepfather, Robbin, was the one to answer. “Yes, it is her. This is Danae, Elder. Did you hear the rumour about this girl?” blabbed Robin, with a mean smile.
    What a cliffhanger! By the way, I feel really bad for the MC. I didn't find it funny with how she died :(

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers!
    So among the 2 covers,
    Cover 1 has 2 black haired males in the bg
    Cover 2 has a white haired beauty. Any spoilers on who they are

Mikaa likes this.
  6. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like Cover 2's white haired boi is the male lead =w=

Mikaa and Rin Lee like this.
  7. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The black haired characters in the first cover are probably her brothers?

Chrana234 and Mikaa like this.
  8. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing from chapter 2...(not 100% correct)
    13-year-old Danae(FL) worked at a small inn in the countryside. She was treated as a slave.

Then one day a group of men come and they say that FL is the granddaughter of Archduke Asinov.

FL rode a carriage to the Asinov mansion, and while she was attacked by gangsters on the way, her memories of her previous life awakened.

After FL reincarnated, Lien(FL’s master) approaches her disguised as a doctor...Also Lien is a dragon. Thats why the FL was strong enough to beat the demon king.
    Fl has 3 bros Lucas, Shishe, & Baratheon(they were adopted as candidates for the family's successor). Lucas(1st bro)is a genius and workaholic. Shishe(2nd bro)is outstanding in fashion, human network, and territory management. Baratheon(3rd bro) is the strongest swordsman, but he is often teased because of his simple personality...

These 3 brothers also gave up to becoming the successor and the FL became the official successor. Also just a heads up, the demon king Blanche will appear again...(reviews say that he is one of the funniest character..:blobjoy:)
    Reviews are saying the Lien is the ML....(not sure tho...)...
    I saw on insta that this was going to adapted into a manhwa..:blob_coffee:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, just to be sure if Lien really is ML, I think its fine because there's an established connection. Question here is, is he aware of MCs second chance in life? Or are we getting a fated scenario, no matter the life Lien will always find her (or could probably sense her spirit for less cliche)
    2nd, by master, as in master of her first life?
    Also... high expectations on the DL then. The fact that he's genuine comic relief has potential. But... who IS/ARE the antagonists?

Ariary, Glutton idiot, Mikaa and 2 others like this.
  10. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been waiting for the Demon King's appearance lmfaoo :blobjoy::blobjoy: From the prologue itself, I can already tell that he's gonna be one of the best characters in this novel :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I bet he's gonna follow MC around again and treat her as if she was a Goddess or something :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Holy frick I just can't wait. AND HER MASTER! I REALLLLLY WANNA KNOW IF HE'S THE ML SKSKSKSKSKSK IF HE IS IM WON'T HESITATE SHIPPING THEM LMFAOO

If he's not then :blob_teary: Fine :blobpensive:

I'm really curious about that too. If it's not the past Demon King, nor the Pamel fam, then maybe is it the Royal Family or some nobles? Or some people that really detest the Pamel fam... Or just some cult. Anyways, I'm really curious. ORRRR it could be another secret kid her master trained before that got jealous of her or hated her guts or an unknown kid that WAS the disciple of her master but defected..

Or it could be just the royal family since I have not seen much from them.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
    Ariary, Mira_bee, seekingsnow and 8 others like this.
  11. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats the only thing I know..... Several reviews are saying that the Ml is Lien. :blobtired:
    Edit: I was so shocked that the ML was FL’s master because I imagined him to be old grandpa or something.... i just couldnt believe myslef that i was wrong... also Lien is the ml... had to make sure if i was right... the romance are said to be slow..

Last edited: Dec 23, 2020
  12. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    so many people who could possibly be ML... :hmm:
    ok so I’m shipping Lien with her if my ship falls your all falling with me :blobhyperthink:
    I hope this gets picked up again :blobpeek:

Ariary, Mikaa, Marie_0720 and 5 others like this.
  13. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is gonna be manhwa y'all, if you read this novel please give us spoiler

Marie_0720 likes this.
  15. blueberrypie

blueberrypie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard this was getting a manhwa adaption, does anyone know when it will come out?

P.S. The author of this novel is also the author of < I'll Just Live On as a Villainess > !

16. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    What name is that white hair man on the second cover novel??:notlikeblob::hmm:

17. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to Chapter 2, the twins have blonde hair and Lucas has Black hair.
    That means he's not the ML since the guy in 2nd cover has silver hair.
    Unless it's not their actual hair colors...

18. Tiis_Ganda

Tiis_Ganda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's the second prince (15 yrs old).
    The illegitimate son of the emperor.

19. Anidori

Anidori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm excited to see more of the demon king. I'm really interested in this novel. Need more spoilers~

20. Humming_moon

Humming_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers ?