Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Choccolat

Choccolat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel???

2. Ivy-Khun

Ivy-Khun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Chloe is the only one in his entire life.

In novel, according to Evan, Alexandro had relationships with prostitutes a few years ago in war zones .....-_- yet somewhere in my mind I believe these are just rumors, cuz he's the King of rumors after all. He can trick people easily to believe that rumors are ture (like he likes men & he has hobby of hitting women when he likes Chloe & he is only harsh on the bothersome ones)

I think this part of prostitutes is not mentioned in manhwa till now or...maybe I missed some, hehe:blobtongue:. I've just finished volume 4 and found that ML never shared his personal feelings to the others, even to Evan and Chris (except our FL). No one could know him deeply. So it is more impossible to be true if ML personally brought up these subjects to Even...Im not sure but it could be one of the ML's tricks.

Most importantly, due to his dreadful trauma, he became the most sensitive man when it came to the issue abt "child". So I'm sure he would never recklessly sleep with a random woman and we all know how fierce he acted, when :blobunamused:bishes came to seduce him. In manhwa, we can clearly see that he felt so disgusted to such beings. Yes, he is a man who is so sick of such bothersome women yet he gives respect to the others. For Clara, she's just a little brat in his eyes. He even thinks peeking a woman while bathing is a shameless thing .As far as I know, he didn't turn and look at her back again.

Another fact is that Chris once shouted to ML "how could I get a woman, I've been rotting in the battle field for 10 years, why ask when you already know?". So I thought this would be the same for ML... It would be different for the asshole red head:blobunamused:. But our ML is not somebody like him, right?

"Chloe asked about other women and Alexandro indicated she's the first for anything. Chloe thought he was kidding but he wasn't." I think this is from Volume 3, I forgot:blob_blush: whatever.I don't know why do I believe these lines but I do believe that he would never lie to Chloe. Moreover, Fortune teller confirmed to Chloe that he had no other woman in his life. Yes she is sooo blessed.✨

For Chloe, according to the typical manhwas, we can simply think it is her first time with ML due to her blood stained on bed. About her infertility test, it could also be tested by some physician and what I mean is we don't really need xx to know abt that, like in "Lady to Queen". Then, that scum husband brainwashed her. I'm not sure about this but maybe during their marriage, he just disgusted her, just didn't want to touch her and only wanted to torture her for being a low slave. Who knows if it was not for her father, he could even kill this FL from the beginning for she was no use to him and to remarry other women who would give him more benefits. Ahh I dun know but most of all✨, it is said that the hymen cannot grow back once it's been stretched open even if you don't have xx for several years. So technically, yes you can say that it is her first time.

These are just from my point of view. Fufu:blobmelt::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR:

3. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, he wasn't virgin. She was his first kiss but he did sleep with prostitues back then during war, he admitted it to Chloe and she was like of course you had experience, something like that.

sets_trans likes this.
  4. Ivy-Khun

Ivy-Khun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh really.Thank you for these lines.I feel a bit :blobsad::blobsneeze: but I really love this lovey-dovey couple anyway; One left everything for his love and the other one never changed her love whatever his identity was and both tried to make each other cherish in every second.

5. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she's a masochist

you guys just have some revenge fetish

the guy really need his revenge fetish,
    at least let him have his dream

Mikaa likes this.
  6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I KNOW!!!!
    the guy she dated in her past life!!:blobpats:
    It took me a while to connect dots:blobReach:
    Hehe:blobtaco:

7. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man if you think tts revenge to get justice from your father who killed your mother and tried to to kill you then idk what to tell you

In fact the duajfger forgiving him makes me think she has some sort of mental illness. In fact I think duke lip filler has that too. Why he would let his baby kids anywhere near a toddler killer is beyond me. I'm not gonna say anything about doormatrice cause it seems she has a lobotomy

The again this novel was written by a 16 year old old I've written more cringy stuff at that age so

sets_trans likes this.
  8. ayami123

Reading List:
    Link
    technically you could also forgive and forget

it wouldn't be a mental illness though it's, just you have a personality that likes vengeance,

there are 3 kinds of people,
    the one who gets pushed and pushed back
    the one who gets pushed but wouldn't budge or just plain ignore it.
    the one who gets pushed and gets pushed even further.

you're probably in the first row.

Mikaa likes this.
  9. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your right bto. Its totally okay that they all forgave the dude who killdf there mom and the tried to kill his own kild and then killed countless others

The ML is a a failure of a son. Mommy must ge so proud that your cool eoth a dude who made her crazy and murdered her

The daughter...well I dont know to sua about her. He tried to kill her once hernfogving him has to be one of the stupidest decisions ever made

Let's just hope he dosent yeet his fucking grandkids out the window too.

And forgiveness????? Killing you own children is even simething most animals dont di. Killing your own children is something only the most depraved humans will do. There is no forgiveness for that. Da fuq.

"The ones who push and ignore it"

"Hey dad remember that time you killed mom and tired to kill me? Good times eh"

I'm sorry it seems to me your equating murdering your own kids with shit like forgetting a birthday or broken promises

Then again. The whole cast of Beatrice seems to have brain damage. No one acts like a normal human being. Some people are marrying rapists while others are letting there babies around baby murderers. Shits wild

And exectuing Duancan would not be revenge. It would he justice for the atrocities hes committed. Hes too dangerous and evil to be left alive too

10. ayami123

Reading List:
    Link
    not really, but by understanding his and her circumstances,
    it's understandable.

I mean come on,
    most royal family that lose the war, are executed because of the danger they possess regardless they want it or not.

well most people in the past killed babies so we should judge them base on our own time morals?

some people marrying rapists, well that's their own decision,
    to others they are rapist, to them they are their love ones.
    it's just your biases that and hatred on them,
    that's why you scrutinize them.

they are people too.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    tatanka96 likes this.
  11. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did her ex husband do something bad/ raped her except torturing ??

sets_trans likes this.
  12. Ansia

Ansia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so does he eventually find her again do they end up together again in the next life

13. YamiYami28

YamiYami28 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm new here, so I'm not very good finding things on this page. We're exactly can I read the novel in English? I can't find it...and I'm desperate hahaha I love the story.

14. Celinexoxo

Celinexoxo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Beatrice the archeduck sister? Please say noo

Nooo I think I know who is the sister she is my type

15. bellevueyie

bellevueyie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cuteeee

16. mariyaoi143

mariyaoi143 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow i was about to read the entire thread for spoilers since i got so excited right now because of the 1st time hot kissing scene with ML and FL in chapter 63 but.. i didn’t expect such harsh spoilers, are the novels and manhwa different? i mean, everyone is saying the Ml is asshl or something but in the manhwa i don’t seem that way though

17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    WAITT!!!!!
    Or maybe hunter the fellow slave, Chloe mentioned that if she were not taken away by her so called "family", there's a possibility she would marry the guy!!

18. zander99

zander99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone help me i've read until chapter 65 in the manhwa
    it's where trigger asks chloe to marry him
    can someone tell me what volume/chapter it is in the novel?

19. Farihasuha7

Farihasuha7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it's manhwa has an official translation?

20. elhystine

elhystine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it English translated???

Don't worry, according to the spoilers.. That cowardly scum of a husband(soon-to-be ex-husband) of hers will end up dead anyways :>

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021