Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s true.
    yeah but how was she supposed to know dude? from her POV she was just framed to poison the princess and the crazy tyrant prince suddenly comes to visit her in prison.
    You know you screwed up when you are suddenly framed to poison Imperial princess, abandoned by your father (who neglected you), imprisoned, and then suddenly the princess crazy brother is coming to torture and punish you.
    Anyway here is spoiler about 1st timeline so you can check that instead. The misunderstandings are pretty frustrating but it’s what makes this story funny, but if deep misunderstandings aren’t your cup of tea then I wouldn’t recommend this to you.

Tofufufu, TrinaAngel, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm new here.
    But doesn't this means that the original author, as in the author of the very novel world. Stopped updating the chapter because somehow looking how messed up and how strange it was liked by people?

3. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Welcome.
    Yeah actually, dude care to fill me in about this about the author stopping this novel? Because the novel is already completed, there’s even complete translation and everything, and I can’t quite catch what you mean by that. Did the author of this novel change half away or something:hmm:

4. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    What I'm asking was the author of the novel our mc reads before she died and got reincarnated as Jubelan, it was said that the author stop updating after the part where Jubelan took her own life.
    Just wondering whether it was explained or not, since now that we know that Mikhail was a jerk with mad and unhealthy obsession to Jubelan, just wondering was the plot was not the novel's author wanted to be and therefore they (gender neutral) stop updating since they wanted to re-format and repairs the plot but since its popularity got sky high that they just gave up?

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  5. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank you for this. I had read the other spoilers in the thread but somehow I missed that the terrible Mikhail became the emperor’s henchman. It sounds even more irritating since I imagine he will wield some power for a time.

I agree that the misunderstandings can be frustrating but at the same they are funny. Like last week MC tells Max she wants to avoid marrying the crown prince and she says all this terrible stuff about the crown prince not knowing he’s the crown prince. LOL I was laughing so hard.

TrinaAngel, Bella94 and Guide1410 like this.
  6. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw chapter 31 of the manhwa, and let's say to Mikhail 'Looking smooth Casanova.' in hateful way

Guide1410 likes this.
  7. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah that I thought you meant this novel in general.
    that was explained but I didn’t really explain it in detail before so I’ll take this chance to spoil the OG novel and the isekai thingy again.
    The original novel actually didn’t have any meaning. It was something the Goddess Kirke provided Juvel with so she will have information about the first timeline and later she won’t be naive and fooled like she was in her first life after Regis turned time back for her by the artifact thing (spoiled before) that could grant him a wish and the Goddess Kirke’s help that gave her a second life on modern Korea.
    Basically the original novel’s only propose was to provide information and the ending of it has no meaning, because in first timeline Juvel was not the one who poisoned the princess. and Mikhail (the trashy ex-boyfriend and the supposedly original male lead) and the princess (original heroine) were certainly not in a loving relationship, or maybe she was just being deceived by him because of her depression (just how Juvel was deceived by this DB because she was depressed). plus they all got killed by Regis after Juvel died. and at 1st timeline the princess was poised by the emperor and empress because they wanted to take advantage of her and Mikhail was probably with them on it, just like he sided with the emperor and tried to take advantage of the princess in this time (I also provided spoilers on this earlier, you can find it in table of contents).
    In oder:
    Juvel was accused and killed herself ➜ Daddy Regis went crazy and killed everyone ➜ Regis used his inherited artifact that could grant him a wish to revive his daughter ➜ Juvel was actually goddess Kirke’s priest wizard who was given the ability to seal Phanphil completely forever ➜ so Goddess Kirke gave her a second life at modern Korea and the original novel to give her information ➜ the reason of it was because in 1st timeline Juvel killed herself and couldn’t seal phanphil ➜ Then later because of Regis’s wish she has the third life and was back to her first life and the original novel
    if anything here is confusing you can find its detailed spoiler on table of contents.

8. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys where do you get vol.1?

9. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.

10. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    Dobokan likes this.
  11. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dobokan and Guide1410 like this.
  12. varf4528

varf4528 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When do they first kiss?

Guide1410 likes this.
  13. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 101

Guide1410 likes this.
  14. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler alert:
    The prince Expression on chapter 32 raw:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How adorable :blobxd::blobxd:

15. mochigarden

mochigarden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hihi, back for moar spoilers cuz i'm rlly curious~~~:blobmelt:

when did jubie find out that she got reverse-transmigrated to korea by the goddess? what was her reaction? what chapter was it? :blobReach:

Ecstasy likes this.
  16. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm i dont remember anymore how exactly she discovered this, but in chapter ~160 she recovered her childhood memories and in 180-181 talked with daddy about "dream" (the context from the "book"). And she also talked with goddess in chapter ~190/195(?) when they fought with dragon.

It was more like her guesses.
    And also sorry for every mistakes my english isn't really good:blobsalute:

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  17. Ayapuddinchan

Ayapuddinchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Can you tell me which chapter regis want mad in and killed everyone? :)

Tofufufu likes this.
  18. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    It was in the past. Regis remember this as a dream and when Jubel told him about context from the book he also told her what happend after her ded. I think that it was 180-181 chapter??

Guide1410 and Ayapuddinchan like this.
  19. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Seen the raws of chapter 33, why do I feels like the captions for the three would be 'Coward edmund', 'Persistent (creepy) Mikhail', and New challenger 'Max'.
    And a sketch of Regis at the end.

Guide1410 likes this.
  20. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 34
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]