Discussion Mysterious Female Scent

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Anard, May 14, 2021.

1. Anard

Anard Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm talking about that mysterious smell that the MC tends to smell near or around beautiful women and is their such a smell in real life???

imK and LollipoPReapeR like this.
  2. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's just don't know anything about personal hygiene and once they smell some floral or uncommon scent they go wild:blobtaco:

3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just some animals in heat getting a whiff of pheromones and going wild. :blobpeek:

4. Starfox Stellar

Starfox Stellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Irl? No probs not, might be the shower gel, shampoo, or soap they use. Depending on how often they shower, those scents can be stronger. But typically girls don't have an innate floral scent

5. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    The smell of sexy? It’s advertised in every other deodorant commercial

imK likes this.
  6. YoriMei

YoriMei (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro have you never stood near a girl in your life? There’s perfume and scented shampoos/soaps, but it’s not like girls in real life are permanently sweating out the smell of sandalwood and roses.

aShinyVaporeon and imK like this.
  7. sanushilshad

sanushilshad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweat is not made of herbs.
    The reason you have that misconception is because most of the authors have no contact with women, and they run wild with their fantasies

1Sami, babybb, imK and 4 others like this.
  8. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ew. That's the smell of someone using shampoo, soap, or any other hygienic product for smelling good. It's true the same perfume or wtv can have slightly different scents on different people due to everyone's own personal unique "smell" but there is nothing like some sort amazing internal smell girl emit.

Lol what do you think girls are? Human just like you, that will smell good if they keep clean and smell gross if they don't. simple as that.

aShinyVaporeon, imK and Shiki like this.
  9. eray.gns

eray.gns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was this novel where ML and FL didn't shower for days nor did they brush their teeth and they literally rolled in shiet while running with nothing but rags on them but author still described the "inevitable romantic scene" with "she smelled like roses and rainbows, her kiss was like eating freshly torn mint" etc. It was the moment I dropped the novel. Now, let me tell you something, humans smell. Doesn't matter how beautiful, handsome or cute someone is, they all do. Perfumes, personal hygiene and stuff like that is the answer irl.

PS. I think author can use the "but they are cultivators, they can't smell bad" as an argument here but well, even if they don't, the shiet they rolled in do...

10. idlereader

idlereader 『Agentt's Aunt』『Don't touch the Flowersss!!!!』

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc's just think that their 'good looks' can cover up everything. :blobshh:

11. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    It is honestly just the scent from the bath products or perfume used, sometimes the scent from laundry products.
    I am not certain whether humans can actually smell pheromones, though they probably react to it.

In actuality, women are born smelling like a bouquet of roses and their farts smell like rainbows and sunshine. But keep that a secret.

aShinyVaporeon, imK and Fulminata like this.
  12. ANonMouse

ANonMouse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think it's just a way of showing how strong these feelings of attraction. No one needs an explanation for all the flower outlines in shoujo mangas ;p i think they're trying to replicate the feelings of intense attraction where everything about the other person seems amazing. funny thing is I once
    "fell in love at first sight", but that didnt make her acne magically disappear. Actually they were quite clear but for some reason they didnt change how amazing she looked to me. if we were to translate that to these scenes, they'd both feel each other are stinky, but still want to breathe that stink in like they were sniffing a sharpie marker

13. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    In real life they might have a perfume on or some scents but naturally nope . Without scents they smell like nothing most of the time .

imK likes this.
  14. God slayer

God slayer Retired God Slayer

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I feel like puking whenever I read something like that...... And I've quited many novels cuz of that thing... I'm pretty sure thse who write stuff like that are hopeless virgin who have never contacted a woman in rl

imK likes this.
  15. rayraybites

rayraybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao imagine innately having a sweet flowery smell >~>

Though, supposedly; the stink produced by your, usually armpit, sweat glands can smell good to some other people (of the opposite gender)? I remember watching a TV show where they were having a small test--the participants were told to not shower or change their clothes for a whole week and put those clothes in a zip-lock bag. The other participants were then told to sniff that bag in a blind test and tell the uh... scientists(?) if they like the smell of a certain bag. And they actually made a match that way (participants who like each others' scents), although idk how they ended up later lol

The whole thing was pretty gross but we must remember that we're not above animals, ig.

imK likes this.
  16. Anard

Anard Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but they always mention that the scent is naturally produce

17. Llamadragon

Llamadragon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Humans DO react to pheromones a lot more than we think but it's all unconscious. (To illustrate my point, look at pre-rona footage of people greeting each other. VERY often, right after shaking someones hand, people will subconsciously touch their own face with their right hand, even if they're left-handed. Adjust their glasses, scratch their chin, touch their nose, whatever. It's all sneaky and subconscious but actually we're checking out the other persons scent that got stuck on our hand.)

So, pheromones are such a subconscious thing that we don't notice them. I've known people who I thought smelled good naturally, but people simply don't smell like flowers. That's perfume.

18. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright so I was just showering and WE have a Shampoo which smells Like Roses and Mandarines. It's Limited Edition. I think that smells great. There are sometimes Ladies with great perfumes but there was a perfume trending some years ago which smell I hated, it smelled really Bad. Maybe that was just a Personal feeling, I Bet some people hate a certain smell which many Like, just Like some people hate tomatoes or celery or cilantro and and and, I Like them all. Also who doesn't Like Broccoli or vegies Like that. Im comparing tastes and scents

19. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Some body scent can be pleasant or disgusting to their receptors apparently due to genetic. I don't know how true that is however since you'd either smell the shampoo or cologne from women and deodorants or hairspray from men.

When you are horny you'd seldom notice unless it's about oral hygiene which can make saliva to taste sour and disgusting overall.