Spoiler Emperor and the Female knight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Feb 7, 2020.

1. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I kind of dislike the Ml too. (But I love the story enough to feel ok with the outcome) I mean i totes fine with the concubines even. I freaking love Rebeca from the manhwa and I am so loving her friendship with Paul.

by the fact knowing Rebeca will die. I am so effin sad man... Idc about the Ml and Paul love story. Rebeca loves Paul more than the emperor at this point. My heart is crying because paul will never fulfil their promise of teaching her swordmanship. I just fucking cant... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:. And to someone who wished rebeca's child death. Shame on you. Paul will love her bestfriend's child as much as her own child frrrreijjiiiimckskah :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

2. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he is thw white hair guy in the manhwa, he seems sincere and kind but from this comment i know that we cant judge a book by its cover right?
    I hope he gets his punishment

DOHere and boom2424 like this.
  3. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh believe me, he did.
    I can't say much about him as Pol's partner but he is a decent father and lover to the maid he initially intended to marry.
    He just done fucked up. He's not the best strategist there is

DOHere, boom2424 and ARaine like this.
  4. Happyhippo

Happyhippo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. Like him loving the FL and sleeping with other women is unsettling but he has to. Since the women will be disgraced by everyone, for letting their lands down. Plus there are going to be rumors that he's infertile and that's terrible.

boom2424 likes this.
  5. boons_10

boons_10 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so in the novel, it explains he slept with all 3 of his concubines but only rebecca got pregnant?
    In the manhwa since only rebecca got pregnant i thought he only slept with her which kind of confused me since he still loved Paul at the time so i was like huh? lol

peculiar-tan and syofiaa like this.
  6. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay guys. Not all sexual intercourse can lead to pregnancy. There's a lot of factors mixed in. The novel didn't go into details on that.

I don't want this post to end up being as a sex education one so I'll leave at that.

Also, he slept around during the war too. And he never had any problems about illegitimate children or whatnot. The guy knows how to prevent such instances

7. boons_10

boons_10 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my bad, I didn’t mean that since only Rebecca got pregnant he must’ve only slept with Rebecca; I read earlier somewhere on the spoilers that he may have favoured Rebecca so I just made my own assumption that he only slept with her, which does not seem to be the case cuz I read further in the forum and he seemed to have rotated I guess? I think it’s pretty easy to assume after reading through that he definitely has had sexual interaction (not romantic) with all 3 of them (I assume) just Rebecca happened to get pregnant first?

that was my bad for shit wording, public education has not failed me to the extent that I think all sex = pregnancy LMAOOO

8. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
  9. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - I also want to add that it was also mentioned in the novel that he was swamped with a lot of work since the Kingdom of Acrea was newly established. He was mostly tired all the time that the concubines, instead of vying for his attention, befriended one another instead. He was also love sick. Also, he didn't visit Tory a lot because he was suspicious of her. This is the reason why Tory failed to spill the beans when she wanted to.
    - So I'm guessing maybe he does rotate seeing them but sleeping is done only when he is comfortable and has extra energy.
    - Also although he seems to be an expert of safe sex, he also keeps a record of every woman he sleeps with during the war just in case.

DOHere, chibihana, boom2424 and 2 others like this.
  10. chibihana

chibihana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - LOL and plus he also trying his best to forget her but failed :cookie::cookie:
    - Its irony how his scribe keep records of numerous woman he slept with & practice safe sex yet when he and Paul having sex, he keep saying how he wants more kiddies from her :blobpopcorn: Seem like his pour all his seeds inside our poor Paul :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Oh and i think there's a different in manhwa chapter 109; I think Lucius didn't know Paul keep seeing Frau outside the castle in novel but im not complaining.. cause seeing pain-Lucius is love :blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    ARaine and rock.doll like this.
  11. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's okay. Paul is robust. She can handle Lucius's libido just fine. Remember they did it all night long but she was still able to get up and ride a horse the next day. LOL. :blob_grin::blobparty:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    MLisMyHubby, boom2424 and rock.doll like this.
  12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably pulled a joffery on them

13. boons_10

boons_10 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i understand the main points of the ending of how Polly and Lucius have Jared, their son whos gonna become a knight, and Lumine, rebecca the concubines kid is gonna become empress. But is Polly still a knight at the end? Or did she become the empress?

Also, Tory, Rebecca and the other concubine (forgot their name oops) are all concubines but that doesn't mean they were married to Lucius right? Just women who were ensured for alliances and heirs(I know that Lucius respected all of them but not loved them lol) while only POlly became his wife after he acquitted them all (+ rebeccas death)

boom2424 likes this.
  14. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Divorced. Beheaded. Died. This is giving me Six the musical vibes except the Henry can't even compare to a hair of this emperor, i was ready to reject this manhua with all of my being but this... This is giving me hope.

marlitharn likes this.
  15. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    This story's ending meant to give Pauliana her Happy Ending that she never had thought abt in the least(falling in love/having a family/ et cetera). Its more like her salvation!!

simplysharonda likes this.
  16. nikyoruu-chan

nikyoruu-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoilers (since the manhwa is slow) I have mixed feelings abt this novel/manhwa now… :notlikeblob: Too bad that Donau was engaged to someone else, I stopped reading the manhwa after seeing that he won't end up with Paul, I shipped them so much :blobsad:

17. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Paul became both, a knight as well as an empress.
    - Actually, they are married. Lucius even calls them his wives and they call Lucius their husband that they share (lol). The deal was the first to ever birth a prince between the 3 of them will become the empress.
    - Paul became his fourth wife (if we count it) BUT all 3 concubines were already not married to him by that time so Paul became his one and only beloved wife, empress, and knight.

18. SaltMalt

SaltMalt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah they kinda address that in the novel. Paulina herself finds it a little bit weird. In the novel she thinks to herself:

“But I am a little bothered by the fact that he was so nice to the ladies when he was supposedly in love with me. Hmm…he’s kind of a playboy.”

19. Deola A.

Deola A. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have only one thing to say and that is
    I NEED A FANFICTION!!!!!!

Mi shiru and simplysharonda like this.
  20. Clumsy Soul

Clumsy Soul Existing

Reading List:
    Link
    I kept this manhwa on hold for a long time and decided to read it today only. I FREAKING SHOULD HAVE READ SPOILERS. :bloborz::bloborz:
    I thought it would be normal with few ups and downs but this, ughhhh breaks my heart. Not a fan of angst like this at all. :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    I read spoilers and am good, can't take it anymore so will just drop it instead making my heart ache like right now. :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

DOHere likes this.