Spoiler To You Who Will Destroy Me / 나를 파멸시킬 그대에게

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, May 15, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Same author as “Try Crying Prettier”, “How to Tame My Beastly Husband” & “You are the Supporting Role”

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/to-you-who-will-destroy-me/

https://ridibooks.com/books/3049015383

Description:
    She was in possession of a romance fantasy game for women. Although she was a supporting character, she was the youngest daughter of a graceful and beautiful noble family.

The moment she was about to be happy under a comfortable environment and with the warm love of her new family. The supreme darkness of this world has permeated her life as if it was the last apocalypse.

“Erel Elorence.”

Barkan Hamash, a villain who will kill his first wife and destroy her family. A man like a deadly venomous poppy flower has proposed while having a chilling smile.

“I fell in love at first sight. Please marry me.”

…… Oh My God. The first wife that was killed by his own hands that she mentioned, wasn’t that her?

“I’m sorry, but I’m completely blinded by you.”

A man worse than the devil whispered abominably, pretending to be sorrowful.

“If I get rejected, I will be so upset… I wouldn’t know what to do.”

On top of his head, there is a huge figure that stated [Favorability -18]

She had already played the game and she knew it well. If she refuses him, she knows what kind of ending will be waiting for her. So, she had to stop her impending destruction somehow.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

jkumi7 likes this.
  4. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

jkumi7 likes this.
  5. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the author others works it's obvious how this gonna end

Try crying prettier : The ML is a playboy, the FL seduced him first but the next morning, after finding out she is a virgin, thinking she would ask for responsibility and clinging to him, he then raped the FL, he planned to enjoy her body till he got tired of it and throw her away. But the FL said goodbye and didn't ask for anything wounded his cheap pride, he is always the one who throw women away, so he planned to seduce her and after she fall in love with him desperately, he would abandoned her. During one of the tea party, the ML raped the FL again, the FL was so angry for being treated like a whore, she slapped him and turn her back. The ML still hasn't come back to his sense thinking 'how dare you use the angry trick to the mighty me', he said it was easy to appease the woman anger, by giving her gift or if he is getting angry back, the woman would then cling to him. Of course after hearing oh so sad 'The ML childhood trauma', the FL would end up with him.

How To Tame My beastly Husband : The FL was candidate for the crown princess, but because of the scandal that she kidnapped the other candidate, she is married off to the illegitimate Prince 'The ML'.The ML believing the rumor that she is a whore who would do anything to became the crown princess even using her body, raped her at their first night, the FL is a virgin, after her traumatic first night, she is deadly sick in bed for a few days. The ML suffered from inferiority complex because of his origin, the FL father always mention his dirty blood so the ML constantly lash out at the FL, verbal abuse is daily routine, he only stopped after the FL getting sick, when she can't get out of the bed, the ML nursed her, and she died and returned again to the their wedding ceremony. In her second life, remembering how the ML take care of her in her last days, she is planning to make her marriage works, so instead of crying in her wedding like in the past she is smiling, she even kiss him first to show the guest that she is in love with the groom, that is not a forced marriage, but the ML thinking that she is plotting something. No matter what the FL say or did, it didn't change anything, she even brought a doctor to proved that she is a virgin, the ML said it would only clear one rumor, it didn't proved that she is not wicked power crazy hungry woman, He ravished her body at night and treated her coldly next. Even after she proved that she is on the ML side over and over again, the ML didn't believed her and still verbally abused her and raped her when he is angry, feeling exhausted, the FL decided to run away but first she want to clear her innocence, after the investigation, it turn out her coachman who framed her for the kidnapping case is the ML uncle from his maternal side, the ML feel guilty thinking all the hurtful words he said to her while it was his uncle who ruined her reputation, fall in love and beg her to stay and they end up together.

JLcL, Yume-sama, Jeneah16 and 49 others like this.
  6. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what the fuck.... I-

sslsdm, Yume-sama, Jeneah16 and 18 others like this.
  7. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed. A WTF worthy story

Jeneah16, Fostofina, Moy and 11 others like this.
  8. Animefan649

Animefan649 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The male lead's from her stories are trash ️

9. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Worst male lead written by this author
    Otome game with special ppl known as "Masaka" and the female lead is something called "reserver" that relive their pain.
    Male lead is just awful he almost raped fl at the first encounter (he seriously threatened to kill her if she doesn't comply, because she smelled nice and he had a whim to F her than to kill her).

and will kill her family if she refuses his marriage proposal.
    All potential mls are "Masaka" (meaning crazy psychopaths) so if you want a rapey ml and a female lead being flinged around, go ahead, read it.
    I bet they will redeem him by saving her a bunch of times and some sob story of how his powers make him go mad ugh.
    I dropped it early, after some dude showed up to save FL from a monster but it was all staged by him so he just kidnapps her when she noticed it.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  10. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    There is also her third work 'you are just a supporting actor' tbh I have no idea who she ends up with. Some weird shit happened theree. eventually she sets her eyes on og ML, who should be her killer plus he psychologically tortured his younger brother.

11. Ewillan

Ewillan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

MarianelleJF likes this.
  12. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the ML a masaka too? why does he hate her?

Jeneah16, syofiaa and jkumi7 like this.
  13. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, novels display of falling in love after being forced/raped is literally so inhumane. I mean, IRL would you ever consider to love someone who raped you even after knowing his oh-soo~oo sad past??
    Someone who cannot keep himself and his desires in check can never be someone who can truly cherish!

14. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    She just by accident saw him and his men torturing someone in a cabin in the woods. And while getting away he tried to r*pe her ._.
    This is their FIRST MEETING FFS!! IT TELLS YOU ALOT ABOUT WHAT TO EXPECT FROM ML!

15. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfrowning::blobsleepless::blobfrowning::blobsleepless::blobfrowning::blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless: I think I’ll stay with the reincarnated as a lil child with my happy fam trope and stay away from these

16. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What ! I thought he had some kind of inferiority complex because he kept saying he was a low born and I thought maybe he's a monster or something that was unaccepted by nobles... but just because of that he has a -18 favorable rating ... well guess it's better than too much drama . Thanks for the spoiler :)

And I kinda knew what to expect from the first chapter... just thought fl did something bad to him to justify..

syofiaa, jkumi7 and Blue_C06 like this.
  17. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so trash then? Sighhhh

Cho_Youni and Shelly_ like this.
  18. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the best smut genre male leads so far are from,
    1.grand duke please stop because it hurts(Raven is soo sweet :aww:)
    2.my dangerous childhood friend.(Alan cares about fl a lot:cookie:)
    3.reason for our marriage
    4.the grand ducal couple after marriage story(here even though they despised each other ml never forced himself in to fl)
    Feel free to add more novels to this list :blobmelt::blobmelt:

Ah also riftan from under the oak tree comes first :blobxd:

19. meyuh

meyuh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot about Kasser from Living As The Villainess Queen (he's by far the most chill and capable emperor in a smut novel. The respect he gives to his wife, and even the og villainess wife is hands down.)

There's also Ishakan from Predatory Marriage (he's kinky, shameless, and can get dirty but he truly cares for the fml.)

20. LSEM123

LSEM123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Riftan is definitely my favourite as well! SUCH a devoted lover and husband

The ML from "How to survive as the wife of the monstrous duke" is also pretty good. He cared for FL a lot on their first night which I think is kind of rare in smut novels. Even Riftan wasn't really gentle on the first night (although I understand the complications of his situation).

There's also Hugo from Lucia. He is a little controversial but I think he becomes super sweet and loves the FL a lot and does a lot of cute things like stealing her handcrafted handkerchiefs that she makes for their adopted son because he gets jealous that she doesn't make any for him LOL