Spoiler The Mistress Runs Away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although she was an innocent woman who did not know the world, Rowena fell into a love trap and became the mistress of Duke Killian.
    She devoted her body and mind to him for three years, but she was thrown away with repeated contempt and misunderstanding.

One day she secretly gave birth to his child and lived in hiding like a sinner.
    After five years, he returned like nothing ever happened.

“long time no see. Miss Philone.”
    “… … Don’t you remember throwing money at me and throwing me away?”
    “I throw it away, so I have to pick it up.”

Killian smiled, responding lightly. The cold eyes turned to the door where the child was hiding.

“I didn’t expect that you would be so quick, but in the meantime, it must have been sweet.”
    “… … .”
    “Choose. Miss Philone.”

A man who lifted my cheeks with a glance of appreciation of the object reported.

“Will you be my mistress again, or will you die with your child on the street?”

I can already tell the male lead is shit but my masochistic heart needs spoilers

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, hopefully ML is not that scumbag, throwing and picking up like MC is stuff

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So... he's still gonna ask her to be his mistress? Honestly, unless the man sends out assassins or MC is that incompetent, I'd rather risk living out on the streets. Oh well... what a mother can do for her children does wonders

5. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, if there is a child involved, they would end up with the scumbag, not to mention the FL is a dumb bitch in heat, so yeah she would likely wag her tail crawling back to him

-What happened after he went to pick up the trash ups the FL he throw away
    "their lips entangled and shortly she was enjoying as if the five year gap was natural to overlook"

-Flashback of their past, he 'punish' her (because she have a sullen expression after she hear the lady's gossiping about her being his mistress) to bite off his glove using her mouth
    "there was no such choice, the absolute underdog is always her. If she refuse, she will probably have to stay alone for more than a week, like a pet dog waiting for it's owner to return"

I only read 3 chapter so far, but I already fed up with both of them, ugh

6. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like she needs a genius doctor,secret agent/poison master to transmigrate into her life.

Need to get someone to bang her head against a cauldron, drown her in a lake, or kill her in the woods

Last edited: May 29, 2022
  7. Just_One_More_Chapter

Just_One_More_Chapter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The tags on the novel includes “naive protagonist” so I have almost no hope for this novel having a likable FL

8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  9. xyzVil

xyzVil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn this site has a lot of masochists, but hey, makes it more fun :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

10. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read the misunderstandings are from manipulation of evidences, betrayal, and MC lying to ML since he's possessive. ML didn't believe everything he was told so he made sure to get more than one source of info and FL blew her chance by lying and trusting her maid

11. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    also want a spoiler, Her ex-husband is very rude, ugh I want to know what happened to them I mean ex-wife and child after she was picked up by ml force?

Nikibunny likes this.
  12. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoiler pleasee

13. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she doesn't throw a punch or two when this scumbag returns to "pick her up", I would be majorly disappointed.
    It's fine if she wants to play the idiot and naive woman but when he threatens to harm the child too, that's a major red flag right there. Who does this shit think he is?

14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Blew what chance???

kawaii12345 likes this.
  15. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    At making things clear.. :v clearing the misunderstanding...

16. nuharushdi

nuharushdi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure the head maid lied multiple times to the ML creating a lot of misunderstandings.
    Head maid hates FL and wanted him to marry a princess so she said FL had a another lover and was a courtesan.

17. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    So let me get this straight - the super intelligent, genius blah blah ML didn't wonder why MC would keep around a maid who was so clearly not just a traitor to her own master but also showcased her hatred for MC clearly? He didn't even think - oh she is such a bitch, why is the woman I am sleeping with still keeping her around? Something seems suspicious hmmm...

And since he belived she has a lover, he continued to sleep with her?

Uh - uhI have long left behind neurotic mills & boon stories in my angsty tweenage years lol

18. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    She's not 'naive', she's STUPID! I mean what woman will just blindly allow herself to be thrown towards a man like a rag doll! This idiot had an evidence - the letter written by her friend who called her!, testimonials of the people who had seen her when she was in her own city, which can prove she never left it so how could she borrow such a huge amount of money but no! The ultimatum she came up with was to be a mistress! I'm relieved it's all fictional cause I can't shoulder this amount of stupidity. The male lead is equally deranged.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2021
  19. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the story at first.. but now idk.. so many loophole. I still read the story anw, lol.

FL became ML's mistress. They met at train, and she fell in love at first sight at him (well, from narration he seemed pretty decent guy). She had been rob by thief who took all her money. ML helped her. Then ML gave her an agreement to became his mistress in exchage he would take care of her in the capital.

Meanwhile, ML only saw her as his decoration and as a tool to avoid The Queen's (his aunt) intervension to marry him to some noble girl.

FL's inferiority: ML had a fiance before. Blonde with green eyes (?) like her. The fiance was dead (I forget how she died). And the rumor said that ML loved that dead fiance so much (and for some reason ML had that fiance portrait at his mansion). She always thought that she bacame her replacement and ML still love that fiance.

Three years into relationship FL still hoped that one day ML would propose to her. She still had this naive mindset. And fyi the society didn't like her for some reason, they always called her the mistress and she won't be able to become the Duchess.

FL had her dream to become renowned novelist like her uncle who live at foreign country. She always sneaked out to meet her editor and dressed up as a man. Here, ML's servant who didn't like FL from the start used this oppurtunity to slander her. ML knew about her affair but didn't care much.

Then one day, ML asked her if she wanted to go to his island. Yes, he owned an island. FL went like 'omg he going to propose to me!'. She went to the island with some hope.

The reason ML sent her to the island: he couldn't avoid the Queen's attempt to marry him to a noble lady. Well, he then made an agreement with his new fiance that they would marry for one year then divorce. There were some money involve as well. Both had their own share. ML sent FL to his island so she less aware of the news going on in the capital and to protect her for some reason (I'm not sure tho about this part).

But dun dun dun. The new fiance was a bitch. She knew that FL was on his island, the she suddenly wanted to hold their wedding on his island.

FL waited for weeks on the island. On the day that she heard ML finally came to the island she became perplexed when ML came down from the ship while holding a lady's hand. The lady that had blonde and green eyes like her (duh). Then the new fiance went like 'Oh you must be Rowena. Hi~ I'm going to marry Killian in this island. Please come darling.'

Then some sense finally get into Rowena. She knew now that her realationship with Killian won't go anywhere and she would always be the 'mistress'. Then in a few days she just pack her dress, left the jewelries, except a ring that Killian gave her.

She went on a ship while holding her stomach. Yes everyone, she just realized that she didn't get her menstruation for sometime. And concluded that she was pregnant. Well at least her guess was right.
    I'll try to write the next spoiler.
    I haven't spoke or write english for sometimes, so my english is a bit rusty.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  20. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for spoilers! Would be much appreciated if you could continue! :blobnom:

Will ML know that the child is his? What happened to ML new wife ...alive? divorced? still married to ML even after 5 years? Why did ML came back to MC?:blobsmilehappy:

SkyLisette and CaelumBlue like this.