Spoiler The Guidebook for Villainesses

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    upload_2020-8-31_17-34-9.jpeg
    upload_2020-8-31_17-34-20.jpeg
    Author : Jaya
    Alternative (Raw Link) :악녀들을 위한 안내서
    Illustrator : Baekjinski

Summary:
    The 'fake saint' that banished the innocent princess and interfered with the war, Laviore Bailey.

She was a villainess with the face of a saint.

"I love you. So just shut up and die. Okay?"

But the moment that her lover pointed her out as an offering to the devil, she realized that the one behind this was her father.

She kills herself by swallowing poison.

It hurt.

It was so painful that she couldn't shout.

It was fine, though. Because she knew that this wasn't the end.

"I'll save you all this time."

And, she came back just like that in her second life.

So she decided to save all those who were suffering because of her and give them back their lives.

"You do what you want for the man in your dreams," Demian said with a wide smile. "I'll protect you the way that I want to."

The translator doesn’t want to share the link, but you can search they’re name. (called yumekosupremacy).
    Also this is the same author as “Ebony” .:blobhyperthink:
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

2. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    hm. same author as ebony......guess I'll give it a go

Blue Amethyst likes this.
  3. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    woopread picked this up so the first 2 chapters have been translated.

4. Blue Amethyst

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please! Would like to know the overall story. 6 chapters have been posted so far.

5. satan at work

satan at work Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the first kiss is at chapter 10 surprisingly. Lara sponsors demian in the arena. Damian is indifferent to everything as much as I read. He has power but feels no interest in power wealth or anything. Lara decides to sponsor him. As he always slouches and puts his has infect of his face no one sponsors him. So Lara literally bought him for 2 Gold. And presents him expensive weapons and clothes. Damian is quite interested in she was the only one who at him without disgust, or angry or fear. Damian wins in the arena with only one kick to his opponent. The winner of the arena can go to their master and sometimes they kiss their master's clothes os rarely their hands. Lara is planning to create a scandal as both her father and the prince only wanted a graceful lady. Even he's mother's business is considered frivolous. So she planned to kiss demian in the lips lightly to create a scandal.

The MTL was this.

The winners of the arena

kissed the hem, and sometimes bold

slaves walked up to the

audience seats with the owner's permission and kissed the master's hand.

surely.

I thought it couldn't be.

A foreign slave, he couldn't have known about the aristocratic play in Haute.

But Damian was looking for

Lara.

I'm sincerely losing what you're thinking

He grabbed his sword and began to scan the audience in search of his master lady, Lara.

First, the moderator who found Lara shouted out loud.

"Oh, you were there! This is Young Ae, Marquis of Bailey, a warrior with a dangerous charm!"

Workers with magic lights in their hands ran to Lara and lit a colored

light.

"The order in which the arena's specialties are born

Liver!"

Everyone looked at Lara.

She had her long hair

drooping casually, sitting barefoot on a chair, and provocatively raising her eyes.

In front of him, Damian stared at her with a bloody face.

It seemed like he would pull out the knife and hit her neck at any

moment

His red lips curled up to one side.

White teeth were slightly exposed, and he licked his lips with the tip of his tongue.

Then he started walking towards Lara.

His long legs strikingly stepped on the floor. With the sword of the loser in one hand and the sword of the winner in the other, she approached this side, staring tenaciously at only Lara's eyes.

"Oh oh, that's pretty! The warrior is going to pay the Master Lady victory!"

The moderator was shouting something, but Lara couldn't

hear it.

Damian walked in the blink of an eye and stood in front of her.

I couldn't figure out what

to say.

I would like to say that I was trying to release you, but it didn't seem to suit this moment.

Damian spoke first.

"Master Lady."

His voice was so low that his heart

was strong.

Connie, hiding behind Lara's back, started hiccups.

Young-ae, who were scattered in the stadium's audience, were all focusing their eyes and ears toward this side.

"I will give you a victory."

Damian said, revealing

one fang.

It seemed to be laughing at all.

Tuk.

The loser's sword fell to the floor. It wasn't an honorable offering, it was thrown up like trash.

"name is?"

He asked.

Lara didn't answer.

Whatever it was interpreted as, Damian threw his sword to

the floor.

Then I knelt on one knee.

Lara briefly took a breath. Everyone in the stadium is breathing

Stopped.

Lara slowly rose from her chair, kneeling on one knee and facing Damian looking at herself with her head only.

Then Damian reached out and grabbed Lara's wrist.

Then he gave it strength and supported it firmly.

Both hands were hot.

The warmth of the two blended

through the skin. I couldn't take my eyes

off.

"......name is?"

He asked again.

It may be an illusion, but this time it was a little softer than before.

Lara was worried.

Even though I vowed to become a villain or a prodigal woman, I did not intend to attract Dean to the plan.

One of her was enough to overthrow her stigma.

Only the sins committed against him

I just wanted to reward you, but I wasn't trying to use it

this way.

"Lala."

She said.

It was a small voice as if whispering.

But it was clear and neat.

The smile on Damian's lips grew even deeper.

Lara gently turned Damian's hand and neck and pulled out her hand. Then the power of his hand

Gave and caught up.

Damian's eyes were dark

blue. I thought it looked dangerous, but it was even beautiful.

Lara bowed down.

He bowed down and touched his shoulder with one hand, and a shallow breath shed on his lips as he got closer.

"Sorry."

"what."

"I will kiss you."

Damian's eyes sank

darkly.

He didn't laugh now. He didn't nod or say permission.

Instead, he pulled the holding hand towards him.

Lara kissed him lightly at the border between his upper lip and the corner of his mouth and in contact with his cheeks.

It was such a careful touch that there was no feeling.

But in the eyes of others

It would have seemed that she daringly kissed the slave's lips.

"Oh oh oh oh oh!"

The moderator cheered.

The young children who were filling the stadium became noisy, unable to hide their shock and screams.

done.

Lara was satisfied.

Just having a kiss with a slave in such a public place oh

In Tian's social circle, she will be treated as a prodigal troublemaker.

It will only be a matter of time before this news gets into my father's ears.

"Lala."

"Yeah?"

Those who hurry to take off the lips that touch Damian said to her.

"My name is Damian."

It was a crackling voice

All.

Why do you give your name when you are in this position?

The moment Lara nodded and tried to remove herself, he pulled her hand out.

Lara lost her center, fell into his arms, and quickly lost her lips.

Sticky things poured through his lips, not knowing whether it was laughter or warning, life or desire.

The hot tongue presses the lips tightly

Rubbed.

When Lara, embarrassed, opened her mouth without knowing it, Damian turned her head roughly, snapping her lips diagonally to her lips, sticking out her tongue, and licking the inside of her mouth long.

I was so dizzy that I felt dizzy.

His arms, which held his body, were tight. They both were opening their eyes.

Crazy.

Connie's scream, moderator's cheers,

Young children's shouts, I can hear them everywhere

The rough fuss that comes.

Lara now knew it was irreversible.

Mother, what do I do?

I was thinking of making a scandal lightly, but I think I'll be the prodigal

daughter of the century.

She stiffened like a dried squid, barely pulling her lips and laughed.

6. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_blush:I like this ML. He’s so wild me likey :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Anyway! Can someone spoil us what happened after the kiss?

7. Blue Amethyst

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 10 just came out and my oh my, he went in for that kiss at the end. He probably was thinking the kiss Lara did wasn't a kiss, so he gave her a real one. Like damn!

Priar, evanesco99211, Elisee and 2 others like this.
  8. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is amazing! As expected of the writer of Ebony! I have to say though, romance is not really the focus of this novel just like Ebony. It's more how FL lives and flourishes in her second life. I'll try to post the overall spoilers by book but I may have gotten some of the order mixed up. Mind you, it's MTL so I might have misunderstood some parts. But for those who are thinking of buying it - it's quite easy to MTL.

It causes a huge scandal as expected. The father goes crazy, slaps her around and locks her in her room. FL is thinking about escaping but her mother arrives in a storm and throws the divorce papers at the father and frees FL. Connie, her lovable maid, goes with her to her mom's house. Her mom trusts her implicitly and tells her to do whatever she wants with the ML.

She and the ML cause more scandals. Going to the night ball and causing a havoc. They get arrested but FL is saved by society's "troublemakers" Eunice and Himena and they become friends. ML is revealed to be the good friend and saviour of the empire's crown prince (not to be confused with her trash fiancee crown prince) and is let go.

The father relies on the mother's fortune as one of the top merchants in the world and doesn't want to divorce. He teams up with the trash fiancee CP to force her to pay almost all her fortune as alimony for the divorce. FL tells mom to expose all his bad deeds bribing the Temple of Glory (official religion) and being in league with a black wizard. She also wants to make the Crown Princess the official heir to the throne as the trash fiancee has paired up with the black wizards. She goes to a ball with the ML, humiliates the dad and saves the Crown Princess with the ML from a black wizard attack - showing that she does not support CP.

Her trash fiancee tries to court her again but she coldly rejects him and is only kind to the crown princess. She finds the black wizard who's associated with her father and exposes him. The father is abandoned by the CP and the temple, stripped of his title and assets and banished from the capital. In revenge, he kidnaps his daughter, beats her and tries to hold her hostage against her mom.

ML and mom finds out and tries to race to save her. But before that, FL sets her room on fire to make her father's cronies enter the room and unlock the window. When the window is unlocked, she jumps out of the fire and into the arms of ML. By this time, ML is already devoted to her and promises her anything. She discovers that she has the power to heal herself as she has no burns and injuries even though she was beaten and jumped out the window.

Her father is kicked out of the city and banished from the kingdom.

When they capture the black wizards, ML and FL find out that there is the existence of a saint that they and the demons are trying to kill. Fiancee CP plans to kill his princess sister at the annual founding ceremony ball using this method by having a black wizard attack her and declare her a saint candidate. He also creates two fake saint candidates as decoy because he wants to blame the princesses death as a potential saint and not as a rival to the throne.

FL starts to suspect that she is the saint. She goes to the temple and curses at god and he shows up. God actually lost himself and only woke up in her last life when she kissed his statue. That's why he couldn't save her in time. He tells her to find one of his true names to call him again. He also shows her the future after she died in her last life. After she died from poison, the devil she was supposed to be sacrificed to burns her whole kingdom to ashes. The trash crown prince fiancee manages to escape with the help of the black wizards.

The Great Demon war begins. Humans turn into livestock and are bred for the consumption of demons or for experiments for the black wizards. The ML in his anger and despair at the death of the woman he loves, goes crazy with bloodlust and tears apart all the demons on the battlefield. In his anger, he also tears apart the trash crown prince fiancee. His friends try to stop his madness, but he is so heartbroken and cares for nothing anymore in the world. When tearing apart the demons, he himself cracks apart and transform into a horrible demon - the strongest demon.

The empire's crown prince, as the last human hero, tries valiantly to fight against the demon but is torn apart by his dear friend.

Fl is shaken by her vision and realizes her mission is to prevent this future. She first decides to destroy the fiancee crown prince at the upcoming ball by exposing him. ML says if he helps her complete this mission, both of them must answer each other's questions - about how she knows so much about the future and about him. At the ball, she manages to stop the black magic explosion by fighting with one of the saint candidates and dragging her by the hair lol! The ML goes after and captures the black wizard, and FL safely evacuates the crown princess - who was told by the FL about her brother's plot.

FL gets the fake saint candidate to confess about the trash ex-fiancee's doings. The trash prince is supposed to be imprisoned and executed, but he manages to escape with the help of black wizards to the west.

*the romance part I think I may have gotten the order wrong. So here's the gist. In between, both of them kiss quite a lot.

ML confesses that he's actually a spy for the prince and kill all the black wizards and find and bring the saint to the empire. FL tells him about her past life and that she would do anything to atone for her guilt of what she did to him in the past life. She reveals to him that she is the saint and tells him she will do whatever she asked.

This part is quite romantic and intense. She cries out of her guilt and ML feels helpless at his tears. He says he may be the strongest warrior but her tears make him feel like a useless fool. ML feels quite jealous of his past self and tells her not to feel guilty because he is a different guy, and she should stop loving the past him. FL, at first denies that she loved the past him, but then realizes she does and the he loved her too - that's why he was willing to fight endlessly at his command. She tells him she would do anything for him, and he tells her that wants she wants is what he wants. If she wants to run away from her fate of being the saint, he will take her anywhere she wants to go. If she wants to kill all the demons, he will do so for her. They make love.

FL says she will go to the empire, kill all the demons and quickly come back and laze around. They both speak to the empire crown prince on a magic long distance receiver. By the way, the empire's CP is quite a funny guy lol! He worships the saint like a k-pop idol's fan group. He tells her that it's ok that she doesn't want to reveal her identity and will wait until she does.

Btw, along the way of cleaning up the black wizards in FL's country, FL rescues the unwilling apprentice of a black wizard who was being tortured and worked like a slave. In the future, he becomes one the best alchemists in the world, so FL promises to fulfill his dream of opening a shop. In his gratefulness, he invents a telephone (long distance communication receiver) that is better and longer than the crown prince's. The empire CP curses out of awe and jealousy when he finds out. They send one to him so that they can communicate on the way to the empire.

FL also tells her mom that she is the saint. The mom is upset and god and curses him for using her daughter like a pawn. She also promises FL she will help her with all her power and sends her with her best mercenaries to the empire. On the way to the empire, they find black wizards attacking villagers and ML and mercs clean them out. In the melee, they find the trash crown prince who seems to have been injured and abused by the black wizards. FL realizes that he is not the trash CP anymore - rather he has been sacrificed to summon a demon into his body. Everyone pretends to go along with the ruse that he is still the CP to extract knowledge from the demon.

FL arrives at the empire meets with the empire's crown prince and hands him over the demon CP. Empire CP promises to wring out all the information from him and tells FL he found one of god's names. She sneaks into the temple with ML and empire CP and calls the god by his statue. He tells her that he can only give her powers and strength in proportion to the devil's actions on the land. Because both gods and demons cannot freely interfere in the human world. If devils interfere, than god can interfere.

The empire CP says he will fight the demon in the north using the help of the demon CP to get some divine power back to the saint. He also wants revenge on that demon because he was kidnapped by her and saved my the ML. In the meantime, ML goes to find his barbarian friends. FL realizes that even though barbarians have helped win many wars for the empire, the empire's people discriminate against them as their past as slaves and treat them horribly. FL tells off the empire CP for that and promises to change their mindset and make them the heroes of the coming Demon War.

ML tells his 3 friends (Oscar, Lampion, Domino) that he's fallen in love with a woman. In the barbarian culture, a barbarian only loves one person in their lives and is devoted to them. If they are rejected by that woman, they stay single for the rest of their life. That's why barbarians always help each other to achieve their love. They swear to help the ML in his love quest. The ML, in his amusement, deliberately doesn't reveal that the FL already reciprocates his feelings.

FL wins over ML's quickly with her luxurious hotel rooms and respectful treatment, but plays along with the ML's wishes to hide that she already loves him. They tell the FL about the ML's past. He was picked up wandering the battlefield as a child and raised as a barbarian. FL asks Oscar to go fetch the other barbarians to help in the quest of the demon war. In the mean time, the rest go to one of the most famous cake shops in the capital, but are kicked out due to prejudiced views. They then start brawling and are taken to jail.

FL decides then to make a stand against the prejudiced views, and uses the coming of the barbarians to manipulate public opinion. She brings all the luxuries she can to the jail and shames the guards. The guard knights are puzzled why the barbarians don't ask the empire CP to free them, and then they hear that the barbarians are marching towards the capital. All the empire takes it as due to the incident at the cake shop and the anger of the barbarians. They then release the trio. The barbarians then vow not to help the empire anymore and to only serve FL. Empire CP is quietly cheering them on and feeling guilty for not being able to prevent the prejudice.

While the barbarians are marching to the empire, FL's mom and her friends are sent as a delegation to the empire to solve the case of the demon CP. Coincidentally, they meet the barbarians and become good friends. FL, ML, FL's mother and friends and the barbarians reunite outside the capital city.

Empire CP tricks the demon CP into revealing he is a demon and manipulates him into helping him kill the demon which has been terrorizing the northern countries. He asks FL is she is willing to reveal herself as a saint while he is away, in the case that he dies. He doesn't want the citizens to lose hope. FL, moved by his request, agrees. The emperor also orders the knights not to keep leaning on the barbarians and sends them to war with the Empire CP to kill the monsters in the surrounding northern mountains.

The empire CP sets off for war, and FL arrives at the ball with a holy glow around her (caused by god). Up until now, all sorts of salacious rumours were swirling about her around the empire, but people are in awe and fall to their knees. The FL, to the amusement of the emperor, begins to clean up the corrupt temple of glory. She announces that those without divine power were not qualified to be priests and excommunicates most of temple priests. She also takes over the head priests mansion and discovers many holy and black magic artifacts in the basement. There she finds the first and truest name of God - Abraxes.

In the meantime, the empire CP and the demon CP almost die in their conquest of the northern demon. The empire CP is saved by the demon CP giving his blood - making him linked to the demon. If the demon dies, he will die. At first, he is in despair because he thinks that he is now a slave of the demon. But FL reveals that the link is probably two ways. The empire CP dramatically threatens to commit suicide and the demon begs him to live and dotes on him. Thus the empire CP and Fl acquire demon slave #1 lol.

FL also finds out from Abraxes that ML is not human, but probably a demon - the king of demons. She vows to help ML on whatever path he chooses, whether be a demon king or king of barbarians.

ML is sent out with the barbarians to fight all the black warlocks in the east who have joined hands with the eastern kingdoms. Although the ML is upset from being separated from the FL, the alchemist the FL picked up earlier builds a teleportation system using the relics of the ex high priest, so ML can teleport from the battlefield to FL's mansion

The eastern kingdoms, threatened by this, send a delegation to the empire to ask them to stop and accusing them of bullying and invasion. The emperor basically shrugs and says the barbarians belong to the FL lol. The head of the delegation, convinced by the rumours that the FL is a debauched harlot, gathers up all the handsome slaves to hold a night party and seduce her. FL spots amongst them an extremely handsome and seductive red-headed slave who plays beautiful music - she knows immediately that he is an enormously strong and high ranking demon.

She uses the now slave demon CP to trick the red haired demon into thinking that she is gathering demons. The red haired demon realizes that ML is strong and wants to eat him and gain power and attacks him in the middle of the party. ML tricks him into using his magic on earth causing the FL to gain the power of a fire beast that is supposed to be able to kill demons. The fire beast is apparently a baby though and is doted on by everyone for being small and cute. ML beats the red haired demon down and gets another demon slave lol.

FL also uses this opportunity to accuse the eastern kingdoms in trying to kill her as she was attacked by the demon at their party. The emperor goes along with her scheme and says he will invade the eastern kingdoms. She flips the alliance of the head of the eastern union delegation to her side, and tells him she will make him the figurehead king of all three kingdoms. He along with the empire and ML will eradicate all the black magicians in the east.

While the ML is away, FL discovers that the excommunicated priests have joined hands with the black magicians and are trying to accuse her of being a fake saint and drive her out of power. They write pamphlets that the real hero is the demon lord they are trying to summon, and that she is actually a witch masquerading as a saint.

The FL, thinking that knowing about the first saint will give her some clue in the demon war, asks Abraxes to show her the first saint. She then discovers that she looks exactly like the first saint, and god looks exactly like the ML. God was actually in love with the first saint, and in his love gave her powers and eternal life. This caused an imbalance in the world, and the world created the demon king to kill the saint while God was away. God went mad in anger and disappeared. The world started creating saints again to appease him, but they were all taken away by demons or killed in various ways.

What was left of god was the justice/revenge part of him - the ML - who was supposed to kill all demon kings. The FL was actually born with the fate of being the demon king, but the world, in an attempt to appease god, gave her the look of the saint, making her the last saint. Although the ML was supposed to kill FL, he always falls in love with her, to the surprise of god who thought he left no such emotions in him.

The FL is infuriated at Abraxes for not being able to carry his duties as god properly and resigning FL and ML to this endless cycle fate. She realizes the ML is not a part of god anymore and is his own person, and wants to destroy this destiny. Thus, she vows to be the demon king and destroy all devil worshippers in the process and end this destiny. She also sets up the ML to kill Abraxes and become the new god.

Using the fire beasts, she awes the demon lord into becoming her follower. The demon lord too knows the true destiny of the world and wants to end god and unite hell under a demon king because hell is now in chaos. The demon lord, the demon CP and the red haired demon accept the FL as the demon king.

FL deliberately cuts off contact using the long distance telephone and disappears with the three demons to the northern mountains. ML storms into the temple to demand god tell him what he did to her, and god tells him the way to save her. Btw, god too wants to die, as he is sick from heartbreak and sorrow from the death of the first saint. ML comes into god's consciousness and then begins the battle of his life - to take over and fuse god's consciousness as his own. Lampion finds him, freaks out and drags his unconscious body from the eastern kingdoms to the northern mountains where FL was last seen.

FL sets up base at the mountains and spreads propaganda that the saint has fallen into darkness and wants to open the gates of hell. Devil worshippers and sorcerers flock to her in the thousands. The barbarians, empire CP + emperor, her mother realise her true goal to destroy all worshippers and prepare the nearest city to the mountains with all the troops. FL stages disadvantageous attacks so that the empire alliance can win, and with all the deaths open the gates to hell.

As demons start crawling out, the sick and old emperor purposely goes out to the battlefield and loses his life (as he wants to die on the battlefield instead of sick in bed). The CP comes to rally the rest of the troops from all kingdoms in the fight. This is the time where the ML awakens - becoming a new god - but is not yet fully merged with Abraxes. ML goes out to slay demons with the barbarians to regain himself and finally takes over almost all of Abraxes as himself.

Coincidentally, FL and ML meet on the battlefield and have a touching reunion. ML only manages to survive due to the FL's trust in him, and says he will only serve as FL's god. They then seperate to keep up the ruse of FL being the demon king

Finally, the gates of hell open from all this death. As all the empire CP troops come to make the last stand, they see as FL stands over the gates of hell and plunges the knife into her heart - using this sacrifice to call the last of Abraxes to submerge and seal all the devil worshippers and demons into hell. As she falls into hell, ML grabs her and falls together.

In hell, the red haired demon, demon lord and ML are enjoying beating down all the demons to come under the demon king FL. However, the FL wants to return back to the world because she knows everyone is worried sick about her. The demon lord tells her the only way she can return is if someone sacrifices a pure-blooded demon for her - and there are no more devil worshippers to do that. The ML also cannot use his powers to send her back as god cannot intervene in the world unless demons intervene.

Luckily, however, the demon CP narrowly avoids falling into hell, and is stuck on one of the cliffs - dying. He misses the FL and says that he wishes he was a human and not a demon - having fallen in love with the world of humans. As he dies, he calls out for the FL to return, "sacrificing herself". The ML hears his wishes and is able to open a gate back into the human world. The demon lord and red haired demon wish her farewell and tell her to come back after she dies. They will manage the kingdom of hell in her place. As for the demon CP, he gets his wish granted and is turned into a human with the visage of the ex-fiancee CP lol.

Her mother + gang, the empire CP and the barbarians are overjoyed with the return of FL as it has been some time. Many wanted to hold a funeral for ML and FL but FL's loved ones believed they would come back. The empire CP, now emperor, has told the rest of the lands and kingdoms that the FL was actually a saint who sacrificed herself and not the demon king so her reputation has been restored - not that the FL cares much lol. FL returns to her kingdom and realizes she wants to be like her mother, and starts learning the ropes of her mother's business by travelling to all the stores around the continent. The ML pledges eternal love, and will always wait for her in every life she reincarnates too (as FL is human and will die)

The empire's prince actually falls in love with FL's troublemaking friend Eunice after they have a one night stand. Eunice, not wanting to become crown princess, breaks up with him lol. He finally convinces her and she becomes quite a wild empress candidate - pulling the hair of opposition and causing chaos. Instead of being faithful, she acts like she will break up with the CP at any time. Many hate her but many also love her lol. I found their arc hilarious.

9. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! That’s completely different from what I expected from this novel, but in a good way:) Thanks so much for summarizing everything!

LokaLari, bleedingliar24 and Mikaa like this.
  10. donaiseiyuu

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, it's really refreshing. But then again Ebony is also quite different (in a good way) from most Rofan. There were so many fun characters I couldn't mention more of - FL's maid, FL's mom, the alchemist she rescued, FL's friends, the emperor, the crown princess. I do recommend buying and translating yourself. Unless you are expecting heavy romance... While the story arc is quite romantic there's not that much fluff b/w the main couple.

yukihibari, Khalala, LokaLari and 4 others like this.
  11. Blue Amethyst

Reading List:
    Link
    This is extremely different to what I thought the novel was going to be about - but I like it. For once, the fl loves creating scandals. I can't wait for the new eng chapters that get released now. Thank you for the spoilers!!

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone shortly summarize MC n ML in 1st timeline??

And thanks for the spoilers @donaiseiyuu!!:D

13. donaiseiyuu

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry dear just saw this! I think I missed some details but
    ML came as a slave gladiator in the first timeline with the same purpose - to weed out black magicians as a spy for empire CP. He came to the attention and suspicion of the trash fiancee CP who asked FL to accuse him as a spy and to fight as the prince's tool to prove his innocence.

ML and FL fell in love with each other at first sight. FL by the time was so broken down by the trash CP and her saint duties that she didn't even recognize her draw towards ML. It's why ML fought monsters, magicians etc at FL's command - because after each battle, he could see FL. Imperial CP and the barbarians didn't stop him because they understood the barbarian culture of having a one True Love and were cheering him on in their own way. FL always regretted in her heart the way she treated him, and could never keep his intense eyes out of her mind.

Eventually however, the was chased out by the trash CP and became the king of the wasteland / lawless land with the barbarians, leading the charge against black magicians. MC, as we all know, further fell into despair at his leaving, but happy he was free, and was eventually used a sacrifice.

I already spoiled what ML did after FL's death earlier but I'll repost here. The ML in his anger and despair at the death of the woman he loves - FL - goes crazy with bloodlust and tears apart all the demons on the battlefield. In his anger, he also tears apart the trash crown prince fiancee. His friends try to stop his madness, but he is so heartbroken and cares for nothing anymore in the world. When tearing apart the demons, he himself cracks apart and transform into a horrible demon - the strongest demon.

Hope this is what you wanted! Honestly, there's not much about the first timeline other than flashbacks. Which thank god cause I don't want to read how FL was tortured in first TL...

14. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou verymuch:aww:♡♡
    It's exactly what i was wondering about:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::justabotheart:

donaiseiyuu likes this.
  15. Riri8888

Riri8888 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE AMAZING SPOILERS.

But can you also please give some spoilers if they will have any kids or something?

LokaLari likes this.
  16. donaiseiyuu

Reading List:
    Link
    No dear, no kids, no marriage. There's no SS as well. I'm not too sure if ML even can have kids because he's a god and all. And sadly FL is human so she will pass first. But ML will look for FL in every incarnation of her life. It's implied throughout the story these two will be fated in every life/incarnation.

yukihibari, layyu, veivei and 23 others like this.
  17. hadis77

hadis77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody have the raw for thiss???its been a long time ive been hooked in a korean novel they all just became the same after some time.you will be a savior

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  18. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I thought this will be normal common sassy revenge story. But wow it turns into a dragon quest x chrono trigger mash up with villainess spice. I am not complaining tho, just very intrigued.

19. Natamcia

Natamcia (❁´◡`❁) <33

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii
    Can you tell me around which chapter its happend? :blobpopcorn_cool:

LokaLari likes this.
  20. donaiseiyuu

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry dear honestly can't remember. But it was before she goes to the Empire and after she rescues the princess.

Natamcia likes this.