Spoiler There Is No Place For Fakes/ 가짜를 위한 장소는 없다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 20, 2020.

1. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But why Philo discovered this book?? Why did this book went to the game world? Didn't she like Phil ending because it was good? Sooo lowwww!!! And how could she enter Ellencia body if she wasn't dead? And Philo ending, now, was it good?

2. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author HATED Phil's ending, because the game's version was just her going off with her family and being happy, and leaving the palace instead of any real punishment. So she changed that when she wrote the book to make Phil more miserable.

3. Suustar

Suustar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yes, there is an actual reason why Philomel found the book, that's something that I like about the novel, there is actually a reason for everything that happens, Philomel finding the book at nine years old, the fake Ellencia taking over Ellencia's body and even the reason why their world exists, it wasn't like most stories where they don't explain anything and the characters just go with the flow like they finding a book about their future or reincarnating into a different world is the most normal thing, in this story we get answers, actually I think this is the one of the main plots of the story, after her Father Leghyn appears she could leave the palace at any moment and the Emperor would never be able to find her but after spending a great part of her life living according to the book and doing everything she did in order to avoid the ending of the Philomel she decides that she wants answers about the book since some things seemed to have changed and also about the current Ellencia that seems different from the story.

First let's start with why the autor of "Princess Ellencia" took over Ellencia's body
    I already mentioned that the autor died and took over Ellencia's body but there was a reason why this happened, to be exact someone interfered and the made the dying autor transmigrate from her world to the world of Philomel and take over Ellencia's body, this was done by the goddess of destruction that put the fake Ellencia into Ellencia's body, her objective was to use Ellencia as a vessel to help her destroy the world, I think she needed Ellencia because of the divine power of the Imperial family of Belerov. The goddess felt the wish of the autor to be Ellencia so she brought her over.

Then we have the creator of the world
    So the world of Philomel was created by God Miwa, Miwa was an average human that worked in a game company, the world was first created when Miwa wrote a love story about a young Emperor, yes it was the love story between Eustace and Isabella, but you already know the ending of that story, as a matter of fact I think that this story remained private to Miwa and was never published in any way, what did get published was the otome game, a continuation of the story that followed the life of the Emperor's daughter, Ellencia, the otome game had three routes available and was quite similar to the book of the fake Ellencia (fake Ellencia admited that she actually copy and pasted most of the story and just made some changes to make Philomel more miserable and the heroine a bit more exciting)

The explanation of the god was a bit hard to understand but I think that Miwa had the power to modify the world according to their dreams, and the state of the world depended a lot with how she was feeling, at the time the novel was coming to an end it was explained that Miwa was actually sad that a book written by somebody else was getting published as the official book of the game since that world was Miwa's creation, it also seems that Miwa thought the same as some of the players of the game and believed that Philomel deserved to be the protagonist of her own story, so in this life it is what happens, Philomel is the main character of the story and not Ellencia. I think it was also hinted that Miwa was the reason why their world was such a chaos and after they defeat the goddess of destruction Miwa seemed to understand the mess that was happening and was probably going to leave the world in peace.

Now, why did Philomel found the book
    So Philomel of the future was the one who gave nine year old Philomel the book, what happened was that at the end of the novel Philomel is living with her family at the tower of magic, during this the problems had already been solved, while she was at her father's office she comes across an artifact that has previously caught her attention, it was a time machine, she asked her father if it worked and he answered that it didn't although the theory should be right, it seems it was still lacking something, Philomel then decides to touch the artifact and it activates itself. Through this machine she travels to the past at moments that happened to the people close to her, she first goes to the moment when Emperor Eustace and Empress Isabella met each other, while she is there she finds out that she can only be as an spectator, the other people can't see her nor hear her, but she can interact with objects such as grab them and move them, eventually she comes to the moment when the fake Ellencia first arrives and takes over Ellencia's body (she knows about this moment because she was able to see it in the past while she was looking into the memories of the fake Ellencia) while she was there she saw that beside the fake Ellencia's was the book "Princess Ellencia" to avoid the fake Ellencia find the book she grabs it without her knowing and takes it away from her, she was planning to take it somewhere else and leave it there so the fake couldn't find it. Afterwards she teleports once again and finds herself in the garden of her palace, there she finds a nine year old Philomel alone and sad because she was under conditional freedom, the older Philomel then lets go of the book so little Philomel could find it, little Philomel becomes curious about the book and stars to read it, meanwhile the older Philomel starts talking to her, she tells her that she will be surprised about what she was going to read, that she will suffer a lot and and will cry about it, but she also tells het that she will find new people and new opportunities, she won't be alone and she will find help, she finishes by telling her that eventually she will find a place where she can belong, and that she will be there first waiting for her, little Philomel obviously can't hear this but she at the end she could faintly feel someone's hand caressing her hair.

4. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    once again. BEGGING for anyone who has read to the end to TELL ME IN DETAIL how nassar & phil's relationship goes. does it have a REALISTIC development. does nassar find out phil's pleasant, smiling distant mask was based off him and/or not her real self. does he grow to accept that it's natural she feels resentment and wants to be close to people. is their relationship just phil Fixing nassar's problems and forgetting about her own. ANYTHING.

5. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Thank you for the spoiler but that fake Ellencia was vindictive. She's not event the real author of the story.

Crayon, Averyn, Laerta and 1 other person like this.
  6. Hoque99

Hoque99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

7. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok do you just not have any info about nassar and Phil's relationship. Did their love story suck THAT BAD even by the end. Because your pointed silence on this topic feels suspicious. The other stuff about the novel, you've answered in gray detail, so. →_→

8. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the spoilers! This novel concept is quite interesting. If you could, could you tell us how the rest of the story goes after the emperor asks her to stay? I'm wondering what is the main storyline here.

9. Suustar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so about Philomel and Nassar relationship, I'm gonna be honest with you here romance wasn't great in this story, but it wasn't bad either, or at least that's how I see it, one of the things I noticed about this novel is that it wasn't centered on the romance, even Nassar who was the ML was mostly tossed to the background at some point of the story.

Now Nassar's love for Philomel could have started since the day they were kids and Philomel told him he was his own person, to be more exact I think Nassar started loving Philomel during the years they spent together engaged, but even then their relation was more like a master and a subject, there is a chapter in particular that conveys Nassar's feelings for Philomel, the chapter starts mentioning that it happend sometime before Philomel escaped, both of them were together on a trip and Nassar starts reminiscing about their life together, he knew there was a wall between them and that it wasn't going down, he even thinks if he should just give up. During that trip the streets were decorated with Philomel flowers made from paper to welcome the princess but it rained so the flowers were ruined and most ended on the ground, Philomel then decided to pick them up and keep them as a memory even though Nassar thought they were trash and were not worth the bother, since the flowers were not even real, but then Philomel said that “it would be a shame to be tossed and ruined for the water just for being a fake” after Philomel said this smiling to him and he knew that he was in love with her.
    So that was the moment Nassar realized that he was in love with Philomel, the moment was kind of sad since it was obvious that Philomel saw herself in those flowers since she also thought of herself as a fake. At that moment Nassar was afraid that she would disappear.

Now Nassar did know that Philomel was hiding her true self, a couple of times during the novel Nassar does point out the change of the princess, and after he realizes he's in love with her he finally starts realizing why he didn't like that change, Philomel was mostly putting a mask to become the perfect heir and it seemed that everyone was fine with it and even praised the princess while no one actually knew who she really was. Nassar hated the change in the princess because he wanted to know her true self. He also pointed out that he was in love with the Philomel that was not the princess, the one she was trying to hide and that he wanted to know more about her.

Nassar also had some doubts about their relationship which was understandable, since Philomel never planned to go through with it, he was anxious that Philomel decided to break off with him since it was obvious that Philomel was drawing a line and that she wasn't willing to show herself to him, Nassar's only source of hope was that they were engaged and he seemed to be the most suitable choice for a boyfriend in the Empire, but then Philomel escaped.

On Philomel side is a bit more vague, I don't think she actually resented Nassar but she was definitely drawing a line which was mostly due to the fact that she didn't want to get too close to him, Philomel only realizes that she is in love with him after finding some of the truth behind the fake Ellencia, part of her always thought that Nassar didn't like her very much and this goes on even after Nassar's confession, one of the things that make her realize her feelings is that while spying on the fake Ellencia she finds about the affinity with the targets and Ellencia's affinity with Nassar was a 0%, while Nassar's affinity with Philomel was above a 90%, after this she realizes that she was actually glad that the affinity with Ellencia and Nassar was so low and she starts to accept her feelings.

There are probably some other things that are important about their relationship but I think I’ll go into that later

10. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU, i've been wondering about this for the majority of my time on this forum and it's SO GOOD to finally have that question answered. glad nassar wasn't so blind that he didn't realize phil was faking it! glad the romance was at least half-decent!! :blob_pompom:

and now i wonder how phil saw the exact percentages of capture target affinity? did she gain some kind of gamer sight and see the numbers floating over ppl's head due to some magic or the book or something? :blobhyperthink:

Melita_H and nowaynoway like this.
  11. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Youre right its kinda meh still doesnt make it right how he treated her at the begining.
    Last thing i wanna know its the story between her the king and bio dady

12. Suustar

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I forgot to answer, in my mind I did but I didn't do it in here, so anyways about the endings of the characters
    So in the end The Emperor ends only with his biological daughter, the real Ellencia in the palace, at the later part of the novel there was a huge reveal and his relationship with Philomel mostly fell apart so afterwards she finally decided to leave the palace for good. (This is an important part and I'll talk about it later)

At the end after the conflicts are over Philomel and he talk and she forgives him but tells him that she'll never forget, so his relationship with Philomel ends on the good side but it is a bit bittersweet because the Emperor wanted her to stay as his daughter but even Philomel points out that they were both too late to fix their relationship.

A funny part of the story is that at the end the Emperor asks Philomel if he can send her letters every once in a while and she accepts, later on Ellencia sends her a letter and in it she mentions that the Emperor has been in an awful mood lately because he didn’t get a response for his letter and Philomel is like “a letter? I didn't get anything” so yeah it was actually because her father hid the letter from her.

So Leghyn has a happier ending since Philomel finally decided to go live with him at the tower, Philomel's arrival also helped him change as a better person and develop a closer relationship with his other sons, they all become closer to each other and start acting more like a family. At the end of the story Philomel promises him that she will start calling him father, eventually.

Honestly the whole dynamic of Leghyn and the brothers is one of the best things in the novel, from their fights and their flustered moments when something involves Philomel everything is on point.

Leghyn loves Philomel too much and he doesn't even know it, whenever something bad happens to her he goes crazy (and her brothers too) and he can't contain himself, he has many flaws but he actually cares for all of his children even if he doesn’t know how to express it, I'm so glad Philomel finally found a family like this.

Th.ay, Reio, DarkAngelos and 180 others like this.
  13. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty mate good ending tbf. She is a bit on the soft side wich is not too bad. Also happy the real ell is back.

ill gracefully wait on more spoilers

14. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the huge reveal that broke them apar even further

15. Suustar

Reading List:
    Link
    It is physically painful to write this but here I go

This happened after the majority of the truth related to the book and the Princess was revealed, the Emperor already knew that the Ellencia that he knew was a fake that took over his daughter's body.

At this point Philomel had done most of the things she wanted to do that originally made her remain at the palace, she uncovered the fake Ellencia, discovered the truth about the book and even found out about the game system, she also revealed the truth to the Emperor so he no longer trusted the fake Ellencia.

By this point Philomel no longer had a reason to remain at the Palace so her father started pestering for them to leave to the tower since they already did what she wanted, now at this point Philomel started doubting if she actually wanted to leave, she knew that as her father said she didn’t had a reason to keep staying at the Palace and she originally was always planning to leave, but she starts doubting and part of this doubt was related to the Emperor since she still feeled an attachment to him.

Philomel starts thinking if she should just stay at the palace for some more time at least until the fake Ellencia was found ( The fake Ellencia escaped after the truth being revealed since the Emperor openly confronted her about it) Philomel then decided to talk the Emperor about it if she should stay more time even though she already knows she doesn't want her to leave.

So she goes to the Emperor and while they are talking someone has an little accident outside his office, The Emperor explains that it was most likely a substitute secretary that had a slip, Philomel becomes curious about how was he so sure of everything since he couldn’t see anything and he answers that everyone has different steps and breathing so he knew based on that, Philomel then starts remembering the past, especially since they were at the Emperor's office, she goes back when she was nine years old outside of the Emperor’s office.

Seven years ago when Philomel went to talk to the Emperor in the middle of the night and he said that “she should live like a dead rat so you don't even know she is there” he was well aware that Philomel was behind the door listening.

Philomel confronts him about it and the Emperor becomes shook, she also starts connecting dots and realize that it was this the thing that the Emperor tried to confess to her in the past but couldn’t because someone kept interrupting, the Emperor starts apologizing immediately but he is cut off by Philomel, in the past when she is brought back to the palace the Emperor apologizes to her but she never answers ti that apology, after finding about this Philomel makes her mind and says to the Emperor that she can't forgive him, she also tells him that she hates him and that they should no longer see each other because she doesn’t want to see his face, now by this point the Emperor is begging to Philomel, after Philomel goes to the door he gets on his knees and begs Philomel to ask for anything she wants and Philomel leaves saying that she is going to follow her father to the tower, the Emperor keeps calling for her but she runs.

This part hits really hard because at the time Philomel was actually considering staying in the palace and fixing his relationship with the Emperor to that of a family, she knew that the Emperor loved her as daughter and she also thought of him as a father, even after he knew who was Philomel's biological father he keep asking Philomel to remain as his daughter and be adopted.
    So yeah, redemption is kinda hard for the Emperor but after this you feel a lot of pity for him things just keep going downhill for him

deicide., Th.ay, Chocogirl and 162 others like this.
  16. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: But.. that was cruel... how Emperor could do it... that's a very cruel think to do to your daughter.. adopted or not.... of course Phil will be mad and hurt... because that was a very deep scar he put in her little heart when she was a kid... and she discovered that he did it intentionally... The Emperor is shit.. :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph: asking for forgiveness or not.. that was shit...

17. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. That's sad but the Emperor reaps hat he sow. I think it was better that way. It would stop causing possible problems like jealousy between the real Ellencia and Philomel.

deicide., Chocogirl, Jukki and 25 others like this.
  18. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh, that is painful. I would NEVER think of forgiving a trash adult like that.

Chocogirl, Reio, DarkAngelos and 15 others like this.
  19. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Buddy why did he change tho if at the begining he was an absolure ass. Also their talk of when she frogave hom
    Maybe in detail a bit. And how her relationship change with her fiance cause he didnt deserve her too tbf

torte1315, Scapezz and Herbie420 like this.
  20. Suustar

Reading List:
    Link

Honestly, for the plot, the first change in the Emperor was already mentioned in another post, the same night that he said that to Philomel while she was behind the door he goes to see her at her bedroom and listens to her crying in her sleep asking the Emperor not to kill her so he comes to like her a little bit because for the first time he sees a resemblance between the two of them, after that is mostly just Philomel trying to appease him to like her and to recognize her as the heir, Philomel also starts doing things for him like making a special tea for him when he is hungover and everytime she has an achievement and the Emperor allows her to ask for something as a prize she either doesn't ask for anything or asks for something small like having dinner with him or taking a walk together, afterwards we get time skips until Philomel is about to be 16 and it seems that he already loves Philomel deeply, similar to what happened with Nassar. The Emperor does acknowledge how he wronged Philomel, one of the reasons for the Emperor neglectful behavior towards Philomel seemed to be that after the Empress death he fell into alcoholism and was drunk most of the time, the condition was to the point that apparently the servants and officials working by his side in the palace had to be reduced because of this condition, actually it was said that back in time when he said that to Philomel when she was listening he was also drunk, obviously this doesn't redeem him of what he did but it gives you a perspective of how he was after the Empress death.

If you are referring to the time she forgive him that I mentioned a couple of posts ago there wasn't much, it happened after they defeated the last boss and they where basically catching their breath after the fight they start talking about the fight and that Ellencia seems to be fine and is currently recovering and then is when Philomel tells him that she forgives him.

I already did a post about Nassar, honestly i don't think there is much to say, Philomel finds the book, starts acting different to avoid the ending, Nassar notices this, confronts her about it, and Philomel then gives him the talk about how he is his own person, afterwards their relationship stays as that that of partners and after the time skips when Philomel is about to be 16 and Nassar is 17 he is already in love with her.

I can perhaps explain a bit about how Nassar felt about Philomel when they were young, back then both of them had it rough, while Philomel was being neglected by his father and ignored Nassar's father put a lot of pressure on him and expect too much, when Nassar started spending time with Philomel he started noticing that Philomel was not so studious and was lacking in many fields, he also noticed that apparently no one tried to correct this which didn't make sense since she was the future Empress, when he confronted his father about this he told him that it didn't matter and that it was for the best since in the future she wouldn't be the one who hold the power, back then Nassar's father wanted to use Philomel to obtain the authority of the Emperor since Philomel seemed easy to use, Nassar became disheartened about this since he started taking a glance at how really corrupted the nobles were, Nassar started to encourage Philomel to study with him while they were together but she wasn't happy about it since she didn't like to study so Nassar decided to go against Philomel for the first time and read a book while they were together and basically ignored her, Philomel didn't like this so she accused Nassar to his father, so Nassar saw his father gently consoling Philomel and smiling at her like he never did with him and afterwards he heavily reprimanded Nassar for this, afterwards is when Nassar starts acting like a doll who only listened to Philomel's wishes when they were together so it's not a surprise that he didn't enjoy being with her and said what he said back then.

All in all Nassar did mention that while he did resented her a bit back then he never hated her since he also could see that she was pitiful, back at the present when Philomel tells him the truth about the book he cries and apologizes to her for how he acted back then, Philomel didn't seemed to ever be mad at Nassar for this and tells him that she understand since back then Nassar was also struggling on his own Nassar then tells her that at least his life was never on danger unlike Philomel's case that always thought she could die.

I think I already mentioned it in another post but even though Nassar is the ML he was tossed to the side for the majority of the story to the point you start questioning if he really is the ML, there were parts at the novel when he wouldn't appear for a bunch of chapters and you kind of forgot about him, same happens with the Emperor.

Th.ay, Reio, Kitsuna and 77 others like this.