How do you deal with stress

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bobasis, May 17, 2021.

1. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I come play on NUF~ :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Unless NUF is the source of my stress... then, I go listen to music/play AMQ/play Genshin or something :blobsalt:

2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I shut down. No one can force me to do anything in this period and then I start dealing with all the stressor one by one. By hook or by crook, I'll squish them all out the stress list.

Honestly, getting stressed out is the hardest part, I usually find myself so indifferent that getting stressed out is quite a rare occurrence. There was once a time in high school where almost all my classmates are rushing their projects and are doing it in class, while I was there, in the middle of a storm like atmosphere, totally calm and totally out of place... My chair was in the middle too, I could see everyone rushing about yet it just don't hit me as a stressful situation. Well, I'm done with my project so there's that.

3. Yakinori

Yakinori Human

Reading List:
    Link
    I sleep, go out and bath in the sun, clean my room, play with my cats, watch random yt videos, or sing. Sometimes I annoy my siblings.

4. opath422

opath422 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m usually stressed abt assignments so ill just power through and finish everything. usually ill cry a little and take online shopping breaks as well. retail therapy definitely makes me feel better lol. ive been crocheting so when i take a break ill work on one of my crochet projects. face timing or talking with my friends also distracts me from my stress as well.

5. World_System

World_System Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how to cope too(plus anxiety) and I only know one qoute that can help me ease it "time heals everything" I keep saying that until my brain regulate and calm

Lucky for you Dude, I got a trouble in sleeping due to my insomia

Same for me dude I even concentrate into green leaves inorder to distract myself, somehow green leaves relieves my stress and anxiety, its weird

Same for me dude I even concentrate into green tree leaves inorder to distract myself,

6. ListlessCat

ListlessCat ࿈༼The Anarchic Witch༽࿈ ⦑⤉notsoGoody Good Shoes⤈⦒

Reading List:
    Link
    Watching Technoblade.... killing orphans with "orphan obliterator".
    A very good stress reliver

7. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    I work myself till my breaking point while swallowing down the stress and then just explode all at once nya~ My outburst generally continues till a week intermittently and then I'm back to my good ol' self nya~:blobangel::blobangel:
    But if it's something simple my exams causing me stress, then I just take a long nap after finishing everything nya~ Empty my brain and give myself a one-day vacation nya~:blobcozy::blobcozy:

8. Saorihirai

Saorihirai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Walk around my room and then forget about it the next moment. I don’t feel stress :blobmelt: tho my life is in shambles~~

9. Munimuyi

Munimuyi Chili <33

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really have a way to deal with stress but what usually happens is that I stuff myself with food :cookie: while crying on floor ( ;∀;) until I somehow forget what was going on blobmelt_thumbs and just stare into space ╮(^▽^)╭

10. zetsuen_dark

zetsuen_dark [blue is the color of distance]⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    I look at shotas....

you might need professional help and you can get that from me for a low low price of 500 nuffies!

Zissel likes this.
  11. ListlessCat

ListlessCat ࿈༼The Anarchic Witch༽࿈ ⦑⤉notsoGoody Good Shoes⤈⦒

Reading List:
    Link
    I also relieve my stress with looking at a pig telling dark humour about orphans

12. Deleted member 348269

Deleted member 348269 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Breathe...
    and procrastinate.

13. wantek

wantek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    karaoke works, pick the music that close to your mood (like bruno mars grenade)
    then you can scream as loud as you want without disturbing neighborhood :blobparty: