LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a Demon and it was part of their plan to start the war. And the Demon was very active in trying to seduce her

Last edited: May 17, 2021
    Korleone likes this.
  2. EvilPersonified

EvilPersonified Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks.
    Kinda funny, I even just found and re-read the chapter right before seeing your post. Extra chapter 4. Told from the Bug’s perspective. Seems there were 12 impossible trials. There wasn’t any indication about the nature of the trials though. Could have just been physical tasks for all I know, like slaying a lion or a hydra...

Sadly, I’m still uncertain about the identity of the father(s) of MC and his sisters. She was indeed seduced by the demon into cheating, but the cheating was her choice, no brainwashing, coercion or hypnosis mentioned. There are no shortage of men on earth with seduction skills, and she is clearly susceptible to it. And her husband would just forgive her again if it happened again anyway.

3. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think form her perspective, those 12 trials where the punishment for cheating and I think she doesn't want to go through something like that again.

Korleone likes this.
  4. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is definitely all hyuman, I think the extra chapters explain that the elder sister is as beautiful and strong as she is because she is fully hyuman, and has the Bug's blessing, while the younger sister is only twice as beautiful as the average human, but is closer to a normal human's stats because she was born after the family adapted to Earth.

Paps, zerol1 and Korleone like this.
  5. EvilPersonified

EvilPersonified Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ve read a few more of the extra chapters now, and it seems MC when young was so frail that he literally broke his arm by trying to sit upright.

I’m convinced about MC, and the older sister as well. He is definitely all hyuman, based on that characteristic frailty, and Tsukiyomi clearly said in one of the prologue chapters that the older sister had the Bug’s blessing, and the bug wouldn’t bestow that on a ‘half’.

Honestly not entirely convinced about the younger sister, though I can’t dismiss the ‘already adapted to Earth’ idea, since Tsukiyomi also theorized that in the same prologue chapter. He said it as a theory though, not a fact, using the words ‘must be because at that time the parents’ body had already adapted’.

I’m glad I finally have definitive answers for two out of three, and a tentative but reasonable answer for the third. Thanks for the help everyone.

zerol1 likes this.
  6. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto is more close to human that an hyuman, no hyuman can survive on Earth unless he is blessed or in makoto case they bended his Destiny by sacrificing his affinity to healing magic to boost his vitality
    Only that and how he actually got an ability by sheet for e of will put him way above any hyuman since hyuman is an imitation using human as an base could it not be possible for him to evolve past his Juan base into an human since we have also seen the case of objects evolving into living being with an will like the door or the shinigami girl?

7. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should re-read, your understanding is all over the place. How much of a gap since you last read?

Makoto's parents had children several years after that incident and clearing those trials from BUG. They had children after they arrived on Earth years later. I personally think the demon had a charm-like ability like Tomoki that he used discreetly to seduce the mother in her youthful days, not adult. Either way, some beautiful people are like flower vases inside and naive when young.

Makoto's eldest sister like her parents had protection of BUG's blessing to adjust to Earth. Makoto the second eldest had none of that, so he had to endure on his own without. Side stories say that he met a healer that helped him somewhat. The youngest daughter was born after their parents had already adjusted to the Earth's manaless and dire environment. All of Makoto's sibling share the same father.

Makoto is not half-demon and half-human. The Hyuman and Human debate is pretty pointless (he's more like a mutant strain of humans lol). Makoto is already beyond the scale of either of those terms. He's practically being raised to become a god subtly.

Korleone likes this.
  8. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup the order for the father and mother relationship actual timeline is like this
    They engaged(implied she saw it as an political move)> demon seduced her> she felt for it> demon got killed because his plan got found out (implied she had carnal relationship with the demon)> father stranded by her side even after all that > she fall on love with makoto father all over again> they try to find an place for themselves so do the goddess quest > they move to Earth> have daughter and she received the goddess blessing too(implied she was the one the goddess was gonna summon) > have makoto after the blessings is done but before they totally adapted to Earth> makoto survived his death and most likely mutated into an full fledged human or an human variant> makoto learn his innate abilities (implied to be killing or something shameful like being an lady-killer)> literally brake the impossible wall and take an ability (his aim) > school and earth life > get summoned > tsukuyomi see what the goddess is planning and give him an Divine blessings > makoto being an variant take way more power than planned from best brother god in the world ever and the later fall sleeps> novel begins

HiroBlaze and Korleone like this.
  9. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tsukibro gave him the correct amount of power initially. After Bug broke the law taking two humans off earth, then tossed Makoto out to die Tsukibro then dumped ALL the power he still had onto Makoto.
    This is why the moon god had to be located by his siblings. Bug pissed him off so much he gave up too much power and couldn't hold a corporeal form anymore.

Korleone and DeirdreH like this.
  10. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto's original talent was something so frightening that he denied it and cultivated a new talent with the bow. His parents were high level nobility in Kaleneon before it fell to the demons. It was originally a political marriage of convenience for his two parents before they knew each other deeply.

Well to be honest... I have a low opinion of hyumans until they get their common sense destroyed or lose faith in BUG. Their critical thinking, innovation, and emotional intelligence is low when the BUG's faith is high. So I would imagine people like this being very easy to deceive and scam.

There are too many parallels with Tsukiyomi and Makoto, Susanoo and Makoto, Hachiman and Makoto. Then Artemis and Makoto in archery and moon abilities.

11. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although my memory of it is a bit hazy, I don't think he gave up that much power because he was pissed. I think he was just going to give Makoto a normal amount of power, and then ended up surprised at how big of a vessel for it that Makoto had, so he ended up accidentally giving more than he should have. Note that I could be wrong, since it's been a very long time and I'm not sure which chapter I'd find that info at, so can't easily double-check.

12. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    You are correct, he was just gonna top off the tank, but since Makoto is a highly trained hyuman, that had been living to that point without magic to sustain him, he just soaked up all of Tsukibro's reserves.

13. konrad2

konrad2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is is it possible that makoto awakend some sort Initiate talent related to Priesthood or purity as his talent when he was young?

14. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hard to see it being that his talent I mean he literally ran at max speed away from it and when he was younger he did not have any problem with religions

So far his stolen talent is going into the godly realms and it looks like his innate one is surfacing little by little or even peeking itself and it is really bad
    -was something he saw he had and did not want to have, also the reason why he did not want to learn how to use firearms
    -in his spiritual form it look an featureless hyuman with an bow(stolen talent) but closer look show crack's that cover what he really is and that is something Cthulhu level when seen (innate talent?)
    -he have fun fighting to the death and testing ways to kill his opponent (door, Sofia second fight, apostle), not so much if he cannot kill the opponent like blocking root attacks. Btw Sofia 1st encounter may be the reason he have this tendency
    -he is hung like an horse, said by lime
    -really like women but also afraid of relationship

Taking all above into account so far I can only see 3 possible talents he ran away from killing, ladies man or usurpation.
    Pd:sakai are an effect of tsukubro divinity on Makoto and asora is an boost/mutation of tomoe power and makoto quality as an Creator?

15. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think the thing in the cracks is just the way Chiya sees his Sakai, she tried to peak past what he shows on the outside, and he was looking straight back at her.

Korleone likes this.
  16. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this has already been asnwered but oh well here is my two cents, MC mom when she was young in her original world, just engaged with MC dad got seduced by a demon and had an affair with him, the affair got public everyone that was anyone learned about it, when confronted the Demon (lover) boasted about all the intimate details and got himself killed. Mc father forgave his fiancee, and the two decided to elope to have a fresh star somewhere else, with the help of the Goddes they intended to leave their home to another dimension, the Goddes put them through twelve trials to prove their conviction (really it was a way to make them give up the idea of leaving her and her world). As a last resource she sent them to earth (wich is a hazard world from the divine POV) and made an agreement to take something important form them at some point in the future.

17. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really pity the bear
    First tiara, and now he's called Redhell-chan? And he was even hoping Birgit will help come up with a proper name for him...

Paps likes this.
  18. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Redhell was one of the choices the bear commented on, but then the idiot went and registered it with the cute suffix. Idiot better hope that there's no way for familiars to reach a breaking point and murder the tamer.

Wannabe-shutin and Korleone like this.
  19. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder at the comment Makoto made about all the women there being of one generation.
    What if this is actually true and Mrs. Rembrandt is addicted to the hotsprings because whatever combination of magic from the Draupnir and the herbs in the bathwater from Asora has actual rejuvenation properties?
    Mini fountain of youth = Makoto can ask ANYTHING he wants.

clmbheat likes this.
  20. Wannabe-shutin

Wannabe-shutin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it can counteract trashmoki’s charm?