Discussion The futility of human relations

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bad Storm, May 17, 2021.

1. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Why, thank you! But being an author isn't my calling simply because my attention span is only limited so short writings and random musings are all that my measly self could attain.
    :blobsleepless::blobsleepless::blobsleepless:
    Quite diligent of you two to read it
    journ was a junior high elective. I'm an engineering major

Also, SHE?!?!?!
    Every friend is a destined true friend. Some just last longer than others.
    What happened 2 years ago???
    GLASSSSSSSS
    *hugs bunbun*
    No worries, I already did first aid! I mean, I look so carefree already despite everything :blobrofl:
    First things first... I actually didn't expect anyone to reply to my wall of text with another wall of text... :blobsleepless:

Aight, I don't wanna get into a philosophical discussion since 1) I'm an engineering major because I like things rational, clear, and quantifiable, 2) I swear I'm really bad at putting my thoughts into words and 3) The value of words are heavier in a discussion, a slip of tongue, a wrong word or two could make one whole point crash on its own *points at what you did with hate and indifference* :blob_teary:

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/unhappy <- read me first! :blobpeek::blobspearpeek:
    The definition of happiness came from an interesting read I had years before. How, by giving definition to happiness, we kinda ruined other stuff for it. And I know that life is a cycle of good and bad things. But whether my definition of happiness is philosophical incorrect, I don't see any reason why I should change it because someone else defined it.

And yes, I honestly like the neutrality. It makes me feel in control. Judging things with a standard fitting each situation. And while the world is interesting in its heavily unbalanced self, there would always be area where I want order. I want to know what makes things work, what doesn't. What could I add into the equation to make it work, what am I missing. I want to fill those little details so that this really strange world, even for a little bit, make more sense. I know it's impossible, but those steps taken towards those goal is enough for me to call it my life.

wordplay... hate is the extreme emotion and hence indifference is its complete opposite... are we going with this? Well, even if I did say hate, the extremeness of that emotion eludes me. It's more of a pseudo hate at this point. Something I simply see as unappealing.

Lastly, I really didn't expect a wall of text so thanks for your efforts and musing, it was interesting replying. I like your views though, they just don't match with mine :blobupset::blobrofl:
    None? It was a showcase thread for reaching half of my 100 thread goal haha. A showcase of a different side of the usual Stormy :blobrofl:

such a different tone if you ask me:blobspy:
    Osa shhhhh, I'm trying to confuse them while it is still possible!

2. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    XD Now I"M the one who's confused! hahahahahhaha

3. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool:
    Hahaha more confusion lezgo :blobhero:

4. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure about the answer. But i still find it it really pretty, anyway! :aww::aww::aww:

And,
    ⊂( ◜◒◝ )⊃ *hugs*

5. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Even my writing is good at being pretentious :cookie::blobrofl:

*hugs back*
    :bloblove:

6. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    *gives hugs*

7. SylviaViolet

SylviaViolet Toast to the ones that we lost on the way⚓️

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it when you pool all your reactions like this! It's so cute hehe.

8. 911

911 [Officer][Official Police][Tag me when needed]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm...

9. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_coffee::cookie: *waiting for the next 50 threads with cookies and tea/coffee*

10. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    fall asleep.png
    futile cuz you think its futile, precious cuz you think its precious~ thats how relationship stand
    a fickle emotion, mere biological perhaps neurological so called science term~ yet science itself is mere human way to explain nature be it phenomena, mystery or perception~ it just mere tool that not care bout feeling, yet can indulge many stuff depend on who use it driven by weirdo~

fair or unfair just mere condition based various factor~ it can change cuz changes is infitible? always there~
    thats the wonder of mind which separate human or sentient being from mere cake~

cat just meow meow meow while hoooman too busy think about everything~
    e81.gif

11. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs* I think there is nothing futile about human relationships, even if they're unequal, they're still pretty meaningful alright~

Anyways, gz on 50 threads, good luck on the next 50~

12. PeanutButter and 23 others

PeanutButter and 23 others Purple Platypus Bear w/ Pink Horn & Silver Wing

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't mind me, PeanutButter was here to mine some nuffies:cookie::blobpeek:

13. Ahodesuga

Ahodesuga °˖✧Aho desu ga, Nani ka?✧˖° 《Liking Fiend》

Reading List:
    Link
    Thinking about the futility of everything is itself futile. *pat pat*

Don't think, just have fun.

14. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    meow

imK and Ahodesuga like this.
  15. Ahodesuga

Ahodesuga °˖✧Aho desu ga, Nani ka?✧˖° 《Liking Fiend》

Reading List:
    Link
    Woof

imK and Bad Storm like this.
  16. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfrowning:

17. TheFluffyOne

TheFluffyOne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My dad’s a scumbag. Not the ‘I beat everyone up’ type, but more the ‘literally telling my 5yo I don’t want her anymore’ type of scumbag..
    That was my only memory of him for 10 years; him lifting me up on his knee, looking right into my eyes and saying, “I’m starting a new life, and you’re not going to be a part of it”. Then he sent me home to my mom and the day after, she found all my stuff left in a box outside in the rain. That day I lost my dad, my paternal family and my memory from before the age of 10 - except for that one afternoon.

When I was 15 the a**hole popped up again using my younger half-brother as bait. I adored the kid since the first meeting, so ofcourse I started visiting him and my dad. But surprise, our heartless dad did the same old again after 3 years - and that time I lost my brother too.

Even though my mom and her family is absolutely wonderful (and they really are!), I still don’t have any faith in humanity in general. I honestly neither like, trust or care about people..
    It’s sad, but after a string of broken relationships and a medical history of 13 years on/off antidepressant and two hospitalisations, I’ve come to terms with it. As you said, life is unfair..

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  18. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    *gives a hug*
    Yah it is, but still we go through and try our best to live it in a way that we still find little interesting things and small reasons to keep on grueling through it.

imK and TheFluffyOne like this.
  19. Deleted member 349329

Deleted member 349329 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_teary::blob_teary:That's so sad

imK likes this.
  20. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda sucks how little kids can do when they end up with parents who have obvious mental illness. Not sure why no one stepped in to help out after your incident, but I guess that just might be how things are in the world outside my village.