Spoiler I reincarnated as the hero's childhood friend who was the losing love interest, so I changed jobs to

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 3, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to remind you the NU link for the fan translations is the first post of this thread just so you wouldn't be lost in translating. I suggest you read up till the recent chapter (and if you don't mind more work. Again, you could compare your own translation if you feel something is off). Either way, happy translating, looking forward to some new spoilers

mikeyla likes this.
  2. Spoilers_givemelife

Spoilers_givemelife Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The names Arnold~
    He's an elf?
    :'3

Jukki and lazynoodles like this.
  3. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this thread again since I read the translation update. Any new events on the raws?

Jukki likes this.
  4. Pragya._

Pragya._ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'all who's the ML? :blobpopcorn_two:

5. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler please? I usually read mtl novels on syosetsu but google's translation of this one is weird and hard to understand :blobconfused:

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  6. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone tell, is Lucas the ML? They had cute interactions and stuff. I kinda also root for Arnold tho.... I wonder what is the princess, are she the typical og heroine who is a green tea or what?

Blablasimp likes this.
  7. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    If it’s not Arnold ima cry

8. Pragya._

Pragya._ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that Lucas is gonna fall for the OGFL again. So I hope the FL ends up with Arnold.

Mikaa likes this.
  9. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe lucas n ogfl's fate is somehow connected through the game's/ world's system I read somewhere lucas will start dreaming about original fl and original fl will fall for the 1st sight and wanted to marry him, original fl is not a bitch that is confirmed but lucas x original fl is very much feel like forced couple as if the game's world itself trying to bring them closed somehow even by means of any force.

Mikaa, chamchaworld, Bastian and 12 others like this.
  10. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree

Mikaa, Biakushi and Jukki like this.
  11. jujubaba82

jujubaba82 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted FL to have lukas

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Any updates on this series? Any new developments on the novel? No forward to any of the 2 mls? Curing the elven sister? Lucas and heroine's meeting follow up on the dreaming?

13. Plaindot

Plaindot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is the elf. He became pretty important later on, seemingly possessed by the demon king etc too, but I skimmed the story, it's happy ending.

Hero, elf and MC are real good friends, even tho by the epilogue MC&elf haven't seen Lukas for years since lukas was travelling alone.

FYI, seems like Hero (lukas) won't be together with the OGFL either because by the end of the novel he confessed to MC that he loved her, but he knew FL loves the elf, so he already gave up (hence the past tense usage whe coffesing 'Laura was my first love'.) Then he went on a journey around the world alone to find himself, sending MC postcards from time to time.

AlmostMeds, Mikaa, LynnLynn and 28 others like this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Truth be told, a part of me didn't mind which guy ended up with MC (since current Lucas is considered/treated differently with OGLucas), a shame he didn't find his happy ending. I certainly wouldn't have mind the OGleads to end up together reading the dream spoilers and all. Kinda weird we had a drought of spoilers since the novel hasn't updated (last I checked) and the manga according to the latest translator had been watermarked in its raw source.

15. CookiesNCreamer

CookiesNCreamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi. This is my first time sharing a spoiler. Pls bear with me, everyone. I have only read the novel up until chap 29. Will update once I have read more. I’m not completely accurate with the spoiler as the novel’s translation quality is not that great. I summarized the chapter.

MC goes to the north with Arnold without being informed of why they were immediately sent there. Upon arriving they met a girl named, Vilma Eima, who is a member of the Platonovena branch. They greeted each other and talked for a bit. Vilma asked for a favor from MC about making more recovery pills. After that, they were given a map to where they will be staying. While they were walking around, MC noticed that there were a lot of soldiers stationed around the city. MC and Arnold were talking about the increase in demon raids, so Arnold told her why they were sent there as there are signs pertaining that the city will be attacked by a large group of demons and to prepare for that, they (it wasn’t implied who decided) sent her as backup that’s why they also promoted her as an assistant. The MC thought that Mr. Kasper was the one who decided it, however, Arnold told her that Mr. Kasper didn’t really liked the idea that they were planning to send a 14 year old girl on such a dangerous trip. So Arnold insisted to go with her, it took a while for him to convince them as Arnold is a genius in Alchemy and Magic. Mr. Kasper was glad that Arnold will go with her.

After that they were called by a girl named Emiliana, who has a blonde hair and blue eyes looking like a 16 year old girl. The MC was staring at her as she looks familiar. Then she realized that Emiliana will be the one who will be the wife of the nobleman ruling the region.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    AlmostMeds, Bastian, Shey_04 and 3 others like this.
  16. Laerta

Laerta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad to hear that the heroine will stay with Arnold. Because the heroine and the blond of our hero have no chemistry between themselves.

17. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a similar storyline oit there? I just started this specific story but it seems real familiar

18. AlmostMeds

AlmostMeds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It reminded me a little of "This Time I Will Definitely Be Happy". What with the whole ditching the hero who the MC knew and loved since childhood because he'll go on a journey and forget her and fall for someone. Also, the MC in TTIWDBH remembered her past lives where she was unhappy because she was always waiting for the hero to come back to her. But in 'Definitely Be Happy' the execution is better and the characters feel more fleshed out. Even the world-building is more comprehensive.

19. Ran Tomoki

Ran Tomoki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh the FL is so annoying, why does she have to avoid Luka, its not like she'll fall in love with a child right? When the story keeps reminding us that she's 20 inside. Also the people hating on Luca just because he didn't fell for OGLaura are idiots. Just because someone fell for you doesn't mean you're obligated to do the same. Luka was the only one i was rooting for, to find happiness and not end up with someone like the mc.