Spoiler The Wicked Queen / 궁 에는 개꽃 이 산다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moname, Oct 4, 2018.

1. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah! I stopped at straight up two timing

2. Lelouchb19

Lelouchb19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello wicked queen fans! I just need your help. Does anyone here knows any site that has the raw novel? Any language will do and would be fine if I will pay.. I tried some of the links given on the earlier post, but cannot access it Do i need to use vpn or what? Need advice plsss...

samira01 likes this.
  3. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty ty ty

4. Nzoe

Nzoe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So someone say that emperor was virgin but he was not right? I mean he had concubines and other wifes and i see a raw where he sleep with maid.
    So can someone tell me if he did sleep with other?

deeLov likes this.
  5. deeLov

deeLov New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm new member and finally able to create an account (yayy.. So happy)

I agree with you.
    I'm also curious with this bc He invites maids or other woman to his bed chamber except Li.

And also, what happened to Empress Dowager?
    Is there the story telling between end of war and coronation? I'm Curios about the conversation and how they (Eon and brother or- there someone else?) have the idea about fake the death?

And thank you Samira for the story
    It's help me ease my curiosity about this story

6. gojosatorusimp

gojosatorusimp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pls don’t read this it’s legit the worst, not only do they die in the end but the ML(emperor) abuses the MC physically and mentally. It’s not a good read at all it’s not the one where you just bawl your eyes out it’s the one where your curse the author because this novel is a flamin’ piece of crap and I’ve never been pissed off by a novel/ manhwa so much in my life so save ur trouble cause it ain’t worth it.

7. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi @Lelouchb19...! about TWQ novel, so far I was able to get it thru KAKAOPAGE...
    Book I thru Book III the total collection of the novel.I will share it with all TWQ fans as soon as I can, I need to rip Book I from ch16 to ch22,

FYI: The series followed the novel outline, the only thing that I can say is that the series didn't show how bad some characters were as it was revealed in the novel, the character of Li's father is one of them.
    Another thing, I always thought, well it's better to say; the novel ending was when Li died on the fire then Eon died regretting everything and there was an open-ending epilogue at the end of the story showing Eon and Li together,alive and well..! but as you would see by yourself that's not the case at all.
    I'll share the complete RAW collection of the novel and you take it from there...!!!
    Reading the novel is way harder than reading the series, so if you're up to...let me know.!

Be In Touch..!
    samira01

Archanae, Moonaholic0 and Lelouchb19 like this.
  8. Nzoe

Nzoe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like to know

9. Moonaholic0

Moonaholic0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me what exactly did Li's father do?

10. Jae sedantes

Jae sedantes Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's OK to post raw images?

11. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was sick and desperate. She bullied people for her obsession. The both of them are unlike able people and I find it hard to sympathize with either of them. Obsession isn’t love

juuni likes this.
  12. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sum it up perfectly why I can’t ever sympathize or agree with the ML.

13. Mareeya

Mareeya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this novel . I kinda addicted to this love/hate relationship could anyone recommend a nice novel like this one? Thank you in advance

14. Lalita

Lalita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone post novel pleaasse if they have i'm also waiting for samira01 :blobmelt:
    I want to read from the part where she is out from the palace since i don't want to read her father's or family affairs because i might die from anxiety
    This manhwa has me raging, it's very important i need to read the novel with details and all where they don't end up together:blobhero: or else i won't find peace in this earth till the day i die:derpyblob:.
    God i just came from ch 77 and 78 and everytime this eon's bullshit is just unbearable:blobcat_hyper: how presumptuous can he be!

15. Ireadb4ijudge

Ireadb4ijudge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This would’ve been good if it ended the way where Li really is alive but chose to live a new life and never came back.
    I read something like this how the girl gave everything to the emperor and he exhausted every bit of love she has for him. In the end someone “killed” her when the emperor was sick and made her body to statue to be with the dead emperor since they thought he will die. She never came back to him and the emperor is forever in pain and regret. There. Perfect ending. Some good endings doesnt have to be happy. This is just tragic for the MC.

16. Onymous

Onymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for digressing from TWQ, but may I ask what is the title of this story?

olivia203295 likes this.
  17. darewin

darewin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, can anyone tell me the ending of the Empress Dowager?

18. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sooo like after all that cheating, neglect, abuse and humiliation the ML put on the FL she forgives him so easily. He purposely slept with other woman to make her jealous, was an asshole to her on too many occasions to count and he gets forgiven. I wanted to her to go off and live a life away from these assholes, maybe with the herb guy.

19. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    For me the original ending of the novel is the real ending. After that the f_ emperor lost his mind and hallucinated the manhwa ending. If I think it this way everything makes sense.

Foxloverxp and zemblenity like this.
  20. Lalita

Lalita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes let all of us fans pretend that the asshole was just fucking hallucinating after li died:blobastonished:

lacerem likes this.