Korean I'm The Wife Of The Blackened Second Male Lead

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Mengapa, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Mengapa

Mengapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I'm The Wife Of The Blackened Second Male Lead
    Raw Link: Kakao
    NU Link: N/A
    Genre: Romance Fantasy
    Chapters: 122 [complete] + 15 extra stories

Description:

Lucian Kardien.

He was the hero who led the war to victory.

He was the second male lead who loved the female lead so much that he blackened.

And I'm the fiancé who will be killed by his hand.

Of all the things, why did I have to transmigrate here!

I must somehow increase his likability to prevent a horrific ending.

With a toothy grin and my clapping hands of approval, I'll help him connect with the female lead!

But what is this reaction.

"Pernia... please don't provoke me anymore."

... Why is it still a scary ending!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  2. AbrarMalik

AbrarMalik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so this like the real MC(real fl)wanting to ship the fake fl with the real ML(second male lead). too cliche tbh

Ashmanhwa likes this.
  3. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its even more cliche that the FL always end up with either an abusive shit head or killer ML

Reinnhildr, Herbie420, jia_jj and 3 others like this.
  4. frozenlimabeans

frozenlimabeans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "No matter how many times I've possessed this body, this situation keeps happening!" You mean like she AGREES on being with someone who killed her multiple times out of the name of "oh no, the heroine doesn't love me"?

I'm sure the novel is great, but just that one, really big detail ticks me off

akera93, Herbie420, roseO and 7 others like this.
  5. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there's no denying that the concept is kinda used, the description almost sounds like CN novel lol.
    But that kind of premise is only common because it's popular. You gotta love a novel where the MC tries to pair her ML with the novel's original FL. It sounds not bad, or at least not worse than many other well-received novels of similar premises.
    Can't judge a guy on a parallel universe version of him too much. I guess it would be wise to not get close to him, and the MC will probably try to avoid him early on anyway. But of course they'll fall in love. It's fate XD

That being said, I am kinda tired of pseudo-yandere MLs. They're not very moral sometimes, and are getting really common. But it's all in the name of love, I guess. :/

6. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone: Pretty art

7. ketchupblood

ketchupblood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The title uses "yandere" instead of "blackened." Search for the acronym

I'm liking it more than I expected based on the synopsis! This isn't a multiple timeline version where he murders her in multiple timelines (probably just an MTL issue with the summary). This is pure fluff. The ML is a complete sweetheart.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
    Dofu, layyu, twilight_123 and 10 others like this.
  8. Khalala

Khalala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this the TL and I think it's really good. At first, I didn't expect much but as I read it it I found that I really like the MC:blobsmilehappyeyes:. Her reaction is so funny and the ML is soo pure I think hahah. Their interaction is so fluffy too :aww:

:blob_plusone:

twilight_123, Tina Wei, Suyo and 2 others like this.
  9. Mayssa97

Mayssa97 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you have to try this one! the story is so different from the synopsis! you will fall for the FL. she's a villain at the right place and she's soooo honest with her feeling and mind so you will find her funny and refreshing. on the other hand, the ML is a man with a pure heart and innocent act. the important thing is their interactions! sooo fluffy and adorable

10. Mayssa97

Mayssa97 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the story begin with FL who is a reincarnated, and she know the world she lives in now is the novel she used to read. She became an aristocrat who likes fancy things with nasty personality. The ML left to the war after being engaged to her without meeting her in person at all (the engagement made by the emperor and FL's father coz the ML is commoner who become a knight) After the war, FL asking the ML to meet up, and then FL decided to let the ML dancing with saintess (the girl who ML loves) in their engagement ceremony because the FL know his feeling and how he will end up, so she decided to help him instead. But in party, the saintess prefer leave the ballroom with the crown prince rather than the ML (coz she loves the crown prince). FL got angry and furious, ML who saw that, then move on and choose to know her fiancee better. And their love relationship will begin

maybe what I write won't impressed you much, but I guarantee that. The story maybe cliche and ordinary, but their interactions is so well written. You will know they just made for each other plus the FL is so funny and know when and how to act like a proper villain

11. chioux

chioux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do u know where i can read the novel raws other than kakaopage?

Ashmanhwa likes this.
  12. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    And the reason why ML killed the O!Host
    coz she is a straight up and up vicious/ evil bully. She is of the 'pure' nobility faction and the ML (who is the villain in the o!story) is an orphan who got status due to his achievements in war. So despite being a noble, he is not accepted in that circle. And O!host absolutely hates him. She is always contemptous of him, puts him down, humiliates him and the saintess (who is a commoner). So ML killing her is not a surprise at all. Considering what the MC says about the host body, her death was completely warranted.

As for why ML fell for the saintess - he was am orphan and used to living a very very bad/ harsh life. The saintess was the first one to say 'I am on your side' and give him the opportunity to rise up. That's why he falls in love with her (reasonable imo). Saintess falls for Crown Prince (who is total yandere too yikes). MC comments during her first ball with ML in this lifetime that the crown prince, no matter who he is talking to or where he is, his sights and attention is completely on the saintess. Plus MC actually writes a letter to Saintess requesting a blessing dance with herself and ML and the crown prince is fucking pissed at her coz of this hahaha (me thinks if she continued trying to bring ML and Saintess together she would have died under the crown prince's hands lolol). In the novel!world, ML turns yandere, starts killing anyone who gets in his way (I don't think innocents? More like all the nobles who talk shit about him and his birth which includes his fiance the O!Host) and is then killed by the hero - the yandere Crown Prince.

In this world, after MC fails to set him up with the Saintess (futile coz she is already in love with the crown prince), ML decides to take an active interest in her. He openly declares that he is interested in her and wants to get to know her and like her despite this being a political match. He even carries a little notebook in which he diligently notes down all her answers to his questions and her character and personality traits that he observes etc.

This is only till the TLed chap. Does anyone know if Tracy (ML's servant who knows about O!Host's loud and public insults about ML before they had even met) softens up to MC?

13. kiada

kiada Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, tell me where I can find this novel in spanish? Or where is translation more than 40 chapters??

twilight_123 and Djuli like this.
  14. kobs813

kobs813 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found the novel in Google play, you can search with the name "흑화하는 서브 남주의 아내랍니다"

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    Winter8flower and GoneGretel like this.
  15. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whats google books?

16. kobs813

kobs813 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, Google play
    I can't share links yet (。•́︿•̀。)

17. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you tried logging in your account in google chrome?

19. Avery Very

Avery Very Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read
    I see. Yeah,you can't read it on chrome if you can't open it in chapters.

I read this novel up to chapter 60 and what i did is I used papago to tl per page. It's alot of work tho

rufa_ss likes this.
  20. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to screenshot and image translate it page by page by MTL. :cookie: