Spoiler In This Life, I Will Be The Lord / 이번 생은 가주가 되겠습니다'

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For reference, I think Tia was 12 here, and Perez 15.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2023
    Riroza18 and RuuChan like this.
  2. vanee

vanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And now they are back together.
    [Redacted]

Shendee90, Laerta, Jukki and 53 others like this.
  3. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg im nosebleeding from their cuteness. tease him more tia :sneaky:

4. maggiesaus

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot points and engagement topics in chapter 173 + leading up to it -- :blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:
    Viege and Serral wanted to marry off Larane to Astana to connect Lombardy to the imperial family which the Emperor favors, and this also would strengthen the Angenas claim to the throne.
    The Empress "bought off" the Emperor to approve the royal engagement by giving him a mine that the Angenas had bought under a different name, as the Angenas family technically cannot work in the mining industry. Remember, the Emperor is a greedy person who has no desire to share power even with any of his sons.
    Larane was in a somewhat secret courtship with Sir Avinox Luman, the lordship from the East. When the engagement to Astana was approved, Lulac refused, and so the Emperor imposed a rule that didn't allow Lombardy to enter the imperial palace (where political voting happens). Lulac retaliated by ceasing all supply to the imperial palace, which compromised a LOT of their functions.
    Larane is a shy, beautiful, kind, but ultimately TOO kind of a person. She was in despair over the situation but would've ultimately sacrificed her happiness to help her family, however once Tia told her that her family (Viege, Serral, Bellesac) didn't appreciate her sacrifices and her family guilt tripped her with "see how many people are suffering (because of Lombardy embargo) because you refuse to engage to Astana" she decided to go with elopement. It took them trying to guilt trip her for not sacrificing herself for them, for her to finally want to stand up for herself!
    Side note, Tia mentions more than once how Sir Avinox is like sunshine for Larane, who would wilt like a flower without enough light. Sir Avinox has a really outgoing, friendly, happy personality, which compliments Larane's shy, reserved, and introverted personality. That's why Tia especially wants to help Larane, since Larane in the first timeline suffered a marriage match (not to Astana) that did not provide her a good environment to thrive.
    Tia organized for Larane to escape to the East with Sir Avinox using their new cruise and trade business from Chesail (Gallahan's piece of land in the south) that cuts transportation to the East down by a lot. The twin cousins helped her escape, and Tia had previously asked her grandfather to give the guards at the front gate a "break" that night - basically, she asked for permission to have Larane elope without explicitly asking for it lol. The cruise ship business was a Pellet business venture to draw away tourism of the nobles away from the Angenas tourism business in the west, connect the East to easier trade with other regions, and also a way that Gallahan had thought of to develop the Chesail land's wealth and livelihoods. It normally takes weeks to get to the East by land, but by ship it takes about a week. When Tia explained her escape to Larane, she had a moment of understanding where she realized that Tia was probably more in charge of Pellet than it appeared. Tia also told Larane to elope and forget about Lombardy for a little bit but to invite her to the wedding (they typically engage for a year in the east, with one ring gifted every month during the engagement for twelve rings total), and she threatened Avinox that if anything happened to Larane then she would make the East suffer economically/cut business with them lolol
    The scheme, however, was that the Empress took advantage of the rule not allowing Lombardy to enter the palace, by holding a vote to pass a law to allow for succession to be the eldest male of the family, with exceptions being very narrow - e.g. the male child's mother was a criminal or of low birth status. Basically this would simultaneously help Astana and Viege. With Lulac or Lombardy unable to enter the palace, they wouldn't be able to vote and the Angenas would bribe/convince the other lords to vote with them.
    The Empress was happy that Larane eloped because she thought this meant that Lombardy would 100% be unable to return to the palace for voting since the rule was only to stop being in effect if Lulac agreed to Larane's engagement to Astana. It really was expected to be a win-win situation for the Empress if Tia hadn't come up with something so extra lol
    However, in chapter 173 Tia and Perez announced to the Emperor that they were "engaged" - pretty sure Tia meant it as a 'fake' engagement, but ya know :blob_grin: The greedy emperor would therefore have an imperial family + Lombardy relationship while also keeping Angenas in check, which he would much prefer to do (remember, he doesn't like sharing power). By this point in the story, Perez had already found out that Tia was the real owner of Pellet; his friend and now 'employee' from the Academy, Lignite Luman, is the brother of Sir Avinox Luman, and is the information gatherer similar to Bates (not sure about spelling of name) for Tia; Bates is the owner of an undercover information guild and works undercover with his identity being a dessert shop owner.
    This effectively allowed Lulac to storm into the voting conference and put a stop to the voting - this happens after chapter 173.

Oh, before anybody goes on complaints with "incest!" - marriage between second cousins is not considered incest. First cousins have ~12% shared genes, second cousins are at ~3%. Sure, they're related because they share one set of great-grandparents, but distantly enough that it's not incest.

Edited to add some random details that I remembered. I think I'm done with edits to this plot point now haha

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  5. vanee

vanee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A no so innocent moment between Tia and Perez
    I heard the sound of water.
    To be precise, it was the sound of something moving in the water.
    I walked to the place where I heard the noise.
    Soon, an open space emerged among the towering trees.
    "Ah… … .”
    It was a lake.
    Underneath the large moon rising high, there was a large lake with a dark blue water surface.
    And.
    Once again, with the sound of breaking the water, a person popped up from within it.
    It was only his back, but I recognized him.
    It was Perez.
    Water droplets from completely wet black hair flowed down the guy's back, like sparkling jewels.
    “Woah.”
    Along with a low sigh, the sound of splashing water rang once again.
    The muscular naked body shining under the cold moonlight was gradually revealing more and more of the breathtaking lines leading to his lower body as Perez moved.
    "Mister!"
    I closed my mouth without even knowing, and stepped back.
    pak pak
    I stepped on the dry branches by my feet and made a small noise.
    But for Perez, it was enough to notice that someone was there.
    With the sound of the waves crashing, Perez turned around.
    “… … Tia?”
    He asked with a low voice as he realized I was there.
    I'll look like such a pervert now!
    "Ah! yes, It's me! Sorry! Sorry!"
    It was a little late but I quickly closed my eyes and turned around.
    “I wasn't trying to look! I came here because I heard some noise! I was bewitched for a while... … I'm really sorry!”
    “… … Wait a minute."
    I closed my eyes and heard a clearer sound through my sensitive ears.
    It was the sound of Perez coming out of the water, grabbing something and putting it on.
    Then the sound of barefoot steps approaching me.
    “I'm sorry, Perez! I didn't see anything important, no, I only saw the upper body! Really… … Ahh!"
    While trying to step back with my eyes closed, my heel caught something and I stumbled down.
    And in the next moment, I felt a firm arm around my waist.
    “Tia.”
    My eyes flashed open instinctively at the voice that sounded right in my ear.
    I saw dark hair dripping in front of my nose and vivid red eyes.
    Perez, slightly frowning, said in a low voice.
    “It's dangerous. You have to be careful.”
    gulp.
    I thought, swallowing my saliva as a reflex, the most dangerous thing here right now is your crazy beauty.
    dun dun dun
    My heart was beating like crazy.
    The reason being that I unintentionally spied on Perez's bathing and I got caught.
    if not.
    Pounding. Once again, my heart beats like a thump.
    It was the moment when I met Perez's brightly lit eyes.
    Beautiful. The only word I could think of.
    His face along with wet hair swept back and the deep eyes and nose shadowed in the moonlight.
    A muscular body that shines pale when wet and yet Perez's hot body temperature is transmitted to the place where he's touching my body.
    The long lashes over the pupils looking down at me.
    And the frown contained in the dark eyebrows as if worried about me.
    Holding on to Perez's sturdy arms, I couldn't do anything, hoping that the tumultuous heartbeat would go away.
    “… … Tia?”
    And Perez was the cause of that.
    A large, wet hand grabbed my shoulders and helped me up.
    "Ah?… ”
    At that moment, there was a sense of loss that I had never felt before.
    What the hell are these feelings?
    And before I could even find out why, Perez approached, bending his large body to me.
    A hand with calluses wrapped around my cheek.
    “I think you still have some fever.”
    Yes, there will be a fever.
    It won't be the fever from a cold, but my cheeks will be a little hot.
    Only then I came to my senses and stepped back halfway.
    “I'm sorry, Perez. I heard the sound of the water, so I followed it unintentionally. I will apologize properly.”
    I said, hiding my trembling voice as much as possible.
    “… … It’s fine.”
    "No. Of course, this is a public place, but I should have returned right away when I realized you were naked …”
    As I said so, when I looked at Perez's body, I saw things that I hadn't seen before.
    “Are all these… … what? Are these wounds?”
    Perez's wide chest and back were full of small traces.
    “Not wounds, scars."
    "Okay. So, scars! Why are there so many” Most of them were as thin as a solid line, but the ones on the left arm or right side were quite large and deep.
    It looked like a dark red, ugly snake passing along Perez's body.
    “If the scar is like this, how big was wound?”
    “It happens often when I'm training.”
    Perez said insignificantly.
    "training? What training do you that's this hard? Did anyone at the academy bother you? No, above all, isn't training done with a wooden sword or something?!”
    At my words, Perez grinned and replied.
    “Dealing with a sword is a battle between the heart to kill and the instinct to live.
    If you don't use a true sword, you can't improve, Tia.”
    "Ah?… ”
    He used a real sword.
    As he wasn't wearing clothes, the small scars on Peres' hands and arms were more noticeable.
    And I asked, pointing to the dark red wound on his back that I was most concerned about from a while ago.
    “What's the name of the person who left it on your body. They must have had a different intention other than training.”
    “… … I don't know.”
    “How can you not know their name? was the person not from the academy?”
    “Because this is not a wound from training.”
    I only remembered it now.
    "Sometimes, I was suddenly attacked.”
    That the empress used to send people to kill Perez.
    “It’s impossible to ask a dead person for their name now.”
    To say that Perez is standing here now means that the assassin sent by the empress is dead.
    I looked up at Perez inquiringly.
    I keep getting mistaken.
    Just because I intervened in young Perez's life and created a better environment didn't make everything easier. His life is still hard.
    As much as this deep scar left here.
    I put my hand over the bumpy scar.
    “It must have hurt a lot.”
    The horror of the day when this wound would have occurred seemed to be drawn in front of my eyes.
    But when my hand touched his back, a change took place.
    Perez's body flinched slightly, and his stomach was tightly tense.
    The muscles that were like perfectly woven pieces revealed a more angry appearance.
    Perez's body temperature, felt at her fingertips, became even hotter.
    There was also his firm arm with sprouting a blue vein as he clenched his fist.
    I looked up at Perez.
    I ran into deep, dark eyes. In them, something tight, breathtaking, was read.
    Quietly, but sharply, Perez's naked chest felt stifling and unbearable hot.
    Looking down at me, his long open eyelids shivered once.
    At that moment, I became aware of our surroundings and I was able to realize the current situation.
    Under the moonlight, I was touching Perez's body, and he was barely wearing a cloak around his waist.
    “Huh!”
    I quickly removed my hand from Perez's body and said.
    “I, I'll go back to the carriage! I need to sleep a little more!”
    Then, I hurriedly walked through the forest path I came from while in the lake another splash was heard.

6. lifedanced

lifedanced New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not a spoiler ^^' but really wish to know if anyone knows who are the voice actors for older Perez and Florentia at the end of the promotion video ?

Shendee90, Laerta, Tofufufu and 4 others like this.
  7. Artemis1218

Artemis1218 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Side stories? Anyone?

8. Merikim

Merikim Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    يخرب بيت ام الحلاوة والجماااااال بموت please omg this is spook sweeeeeeeeeerrt ehe ehe I want more whaaaaa

Sxypia likes this.
  9. maggiesaus

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like poison. The empress was slowly poisoning the emperor but gave a higher dose as she was losing power and did that as a last resort.

Shendee90, Laerta, Dobokan and 2 others like this.
  10. Artemis1218

Artemis1218 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was poisoned by the empress but also Perez knew it so he revealed it, that's where the empress were ruined by Perez

11. rainydayss

rainydayss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask in which chapter they become an adult?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  12. kavarna

kavarna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Starting from chapter 121

13. seventeenflower

seventeenflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any Perez getting jealous moments? Perez is just so possessive :blobsweat:

14. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does Tia's dad and Grandpa react when they find out she runs pellet?