Spoiler Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LockedPuppet, Dec 20, 2019.

1. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don't let this be the only panel that he had:blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

Or is it? I really hope like Callisto got like 10+ chapter with only him in it. Yeah. I'm stanning him. Badly.

2. Sarehime

Sarehime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh, he is like a SUN! Callistooo!!!

THE MALE LEAD entered the scene!

Red and Mad likes this.
  3. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My oh my!! My eyes are blessed:blob_blush: Is this from the last page... I have to wait for an other week for their interaction.....

Red and Mad likes this.
  4. Red and Mad

Red and Mad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The one and only CALLISTO MF REGULUS :blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::blobcat_hyper::bloblove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  5. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me some sweet chapter scene between Penelope and Callisto:bloblove::blobnom:

6. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if you count jealousy from the brothers. In the hunt of the original novel, there was a time where Penelope gave Callisto a protection amulet. Callisto basically forced her to give him one since she didn't attend his birthday party (she was very much invited). Callisto spots a protection amulet on her and kinda baited her if she was gonna give him the amulet. She gave it to him maybe because he cornered her or maybe she just wants him to go away. After she 'gave' him the amulet, he went to the Eckhart brothers and BRAGGED" that Pen gave her one. It's kinda like how the Father bragged that pen gave him a protection amulet.

In later parts of the novel,
    It's Derrick having the green eyed monster every time he sees Pen with Callisty or Eclis.
    In Eclis' care, he gets jealous anytime other ML are near Pen. Heck, it was jealousy why he brought Yvonne in the game universe.

7. acydencoire

acydencoire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which chapter in the novel corresponds to the manhwa's newest chapter?

8. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    between chapters 60 and 61:blobpopcorn:

9. furato

furato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC Yvonne's spirit was trapped inside a magic mirror together with Vinter. Penelope frees the both of them (she was looking for relics with the purpose of finding Vinter who went missing), but since Yvonne's body has been killed, her soul has nowhere to return to. She passed on to the other side after handing Penelope a mirror Derrick bought for her in the festival, to pass a message for her brothers. Penelope later told the Duke to blame her for causing Yvonne unable to return because she killed Leila, but the Duke isn't angry at all, he still thinks of Penny as his daughter.

Jukki and Scarlet Feather like this.
  10. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eclise was brainwashed by leila yet he still tried to resist and not fall completely in her hands , he also brought yvonne so penelope would have no one to rely on but him and then they will run away together , I know it's selfish and a big betrayal but what was penelope's main intention from bringing him in the first place? Wasn't it to use him for her own survival plan , he is still a pitiful human being, he got used thoroughly but when he acted against her wishes and didn't follow her plan he got thrown mercilessly, at the end he still put his body in front of the dragon's claws to save her, I know it's his own choice to do so but still she is the first who triggered his obsession wanting to manipulate him but it went the wrong way .
    I love penelope's demeanor and she is one of my favorite main characters after all she went through a lot in both lifetimes and her soul suffered a lot so it's understandable how she became cold and indifferent but I just feel bad for many characters

Last edited: May 19, 2021
    Scarlet Feather likes this.
  11. acydencoire

acydencoire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you :sushi_thankyou:

Red and Mad likes this.
  12. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Derrick is a di*k who see Penelope through a sexual filter??
    Can someone please tell me how his character go downhill and becomes even more shitty?

13. violets_valley

violets_valley New Member

Reading List:
    Link

yeah true, there wasn't many differences between what Eclise did and what Penelope did. Why Penelope bought Eclise was for her own selfish needs (AKA raising favorability), and why Eclise brought Yvonne back was because Eclise wanted to be with Pen or smth. So idk why people would be somewhat disappointed by this. But iml your choice to continue reading or not. I personally think, if you really don't want to continue reading about Eclise, then just skip the Eclise arcs and read about which ML you root for, then check out the ending for smth ya know

14. Red and Mad

Reading List:
    Link
    IT'S HAPPENING!!!! PENNY X CALLISTO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OtomeAddict, Jukki, biha and 6 others like this.
  15. MightyDragoon453

MightyDragoon453 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I waited fifty years for even the barest of crumbs and we are going to be served a whole feast! * cue ungodly screaming*

16. biha

biha Mr. Callisto's soulmate

Reading List:
    Link
    It cracked me up how author trying to make him look like a devil when he's not:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:Hands shake for those who's not yet discover the spoiler and feeling bitter that eclise isn't the male lead. (Since some people I found, they didn't expect Mr Call as the ML)

P/s every panel that contains Callisto is precious:aww:

17. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha... I don’t know why it makes me laugh every time Callisto tries to act like a villain. It’s like the artist doesn’t like to see him as a bad guy. With each passing day, he becomes more and more handsome.:ROFLMAO:

18. Lamploo

Lamploo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I found the answer to my question, ignore this :)

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  19. Farahlolita

Farahlolita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she will visit her old body in the hospital , and there she would have an encounter with her old foster family they will be weeping and asking her for forgiveness and to stay with them ( she won't forgive them tho ) She will choose to stay in the otome game world , I guess her former body will die too afterwards because she chose her reality with callisto and her baby girl and gave up on her old life. Sooo cute how her girl got scared because her mommy couldn't wake up ( since her soul traveled to the former world ) , she even went and broke the mirror that links between both worlds because just like callisto she was scared that her Mom might leave someday

Scarlet Feather likes this.
  20. Thyy

Thyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] So this is a monster but it is soo cute

Right?

[​IMG] Also we have callisto