Spoiler Sweet Husband Pampers His Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hope6, Jul 8, 2019.

1. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can love find a second chance?

Mo Lixin had three medical operations in her previous life.

The first time, she gave birth to his child, but he thought it unsightly. The second time, she had a coronary heart disease, but he never knew. The third time, she needed to replace her liver. but she never breathed again.

She laid down to rest, never to awake.

He remembers her sweet face in particular.

Only when death comes near does one realize a love lost through the seasons of time.

I realize that you are the source of my happiness. I have hurt you… caused you pain… in the next life, I hope to make up for my mistakes… I will guard your happiness… make you laugh… forever… I’m in love with you…

Given a second chance, Ji Nanfeng vowed to never let her suffer. He vowed, forever and always. For her, he’d trod through hell and fire to keep her safe.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/sweet-husband-pampers-his-wife/

Dragon_Reader and Kthp like this.
  2. LynneSuzuran

LynneSuzuran JP Translator and Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Copy pasted it from my review in the NU page. I just found out there's this spoiler thread lol. Should have written the spoiler here but oh well.

Here you go:

I'm MTLing the story after where the translation left us off. I'm not sure how many chapters are there since I saw 2 sources and they listed different number. One listed 57 while the other was 49. I think it should be 49.

Until chapter 17 of the translations, I feel like the writing is decent. The premise or plot is quite interesting for me regardless of how the stupid the characters might seem to be(?). I'd say... Give it a chance and read further.

Here is what I can understand from MTLing the future chapters until 29/49 (will update if I finish MTLing). Note that I don't know any Chinese so yeah, there might be some inaccurate description (let's hope not). The development might interest you.

The ML eventually tells the FL that he's only pretending to be amnesia but I can't understand further than that.

The interesting part for me is how it seems like the soul of the FL in the alternate future seems to be occupying FL's body, often talking to her. She says something like she is her and that she will appear when necessary so they won't end up tragically. FL thought she had a mental disorder and went to psychiatrist. Under hypnosis, she saw the future her's deceased body. She seems to be telling this to the ML but I haven't read further. It seems like there are other transmigrated characters as well but excuse my MTL skills.

Also, there's an appearance of a little girl that seems to be fond of FL. Not sure of this child's background but my hunch is telling me she's gonna be quite important?

Can't wait to read more! And I'd love if there will be more second chance stories like this. Always interests me.

3. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you plzzzzzzz give spoilers about fluff and how the ml fixes his relation with fl ??? And what happens to the b**** that was after ml ???

Fictionaddiction and Kthp like this.
  4. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler pleaseee

elaii03 likes this.
  5. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Begging for spoilers. What happens to Du Anran?

elaii03 likes this.
  6. Ladydoc2012

Ladydoc2012 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plsss

7. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please?

8. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler plss

9. Sindhu

Sindhu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looking it up on MTL

11. elaii03

elaii03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. LunarWolf

LunarWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u give more spoilers pls?:aww::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

14. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more spoilers so I could know is this novel descent enough to read? Or just another heartache :')

15. Rosescent

Rosescent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is what I know....and to inform you beforehand I'm not gonna continue this novel...here is some spoiler that I have for you...
    _____
    ML' close family meaning Grandpa and mom..etc hate Duan An Ran(the girl who ML was in Love in his previous life...in simple words his mistress.)
    He is pretending amnesia...and both his grandpa, mother and obviously FL, are happy after knowing that he doesn't remember Duan An Ran at all.
    From the very starting of the novel, after he woke up, ML never left the chance to apologise to FL, in some or the other way.
    You won't belive that in his prev life the ML not only restricted her from doing any kind of job, but even asked her not to go out from the home without any reason, never address his name affectionately and never answer a call in front of him.Plus she can't tell anybody about them being married, except for the people who were there present at their weeding. So, his best friends have no idea that he is already married, knowing Fl exist is way out of context. The reason he did all this was to make her feel alienated and lonely from the world, and in the end she will finally leave him for the good. What scum he was ..right??
    So in the first ch u can see that the ML is in coma because of the fire Duan An Ran set in ML hotel room, but in past life it was FL who was blamed for setting the fire.The ML fainted because of the smoke(fire) (this is the time he was reborn but couldn't open his eyes). As all planed beforehand Du An Ran, rushed to the hotel, and saved ML, while getting herself injured on her arm, which left a long scar.(which used for emotional blackmail in future, it helped her in getting pitty and admiration from.her friends/mindless people and Scum ML in prev life,plus, it was also used a proof of how much she love and care for him(ML), Whereas in reality she never love ML, she only loved his money and power).

Anyways, on the other hand FL was also in the fire but was found quite early and saved before than ML was, but she still stayed in hospital for two weeks before finally discharging.
    __________ END __________

I'm not interested in this novel after reading all what ML did in his prev life...and bcz of him FL eventually died in the prev life bcz of the depression. And, the way author portrayed ML as somone who wants to rectify everything thag happened in the prev life is absurd more than that I don't like the FL way too innocent and I-will-do-whatever-my-husband-will-say attitude at all ..her character is not gullible but stupid. So...as not torture myself I have decided to stop reading this novel.

The funny thing is that this novel have total chapter around 45 or 49 but it's still unbearable (at least for me) to read it, without getting frustrated and angry.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
    Caloli, Fabulous and Ahmya like this.
  16. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her past life self is still in her body/mind. Hence she’ll be the stumbling block that he needed to passed to fully get her love again. I mean, after all that he put her through in the past life, it wouldn’t be fair to make his “redemption” journey all too easy right? I can’t wait for that past personality to come out. Wonder how will he react to her hatred.

17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why ML hates FL? Was there a misunderstanding? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

18. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Rosescent

Rosescent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Her mother did something before FL-ML married and bcz of that he hates her....don't know what she did.

20. HanoriSarah

HanoriSarah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd ML is GZY... Seems like he reborn too, He love FL so much in his first life but since he is Husband Bestfriend & fl love to husband he give up *he leave before husband and FL married* he tried his best to save FL but FL still died, one year after FL Death he got car accident and reborn.

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022