Spoiler The Reincarnated Villainess Does Not Want Revenge

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! Honestly, praise multiple endings! I'll take what I can get if we get even a brief moment of happiness for decent 2nd MLs. KennethxLatte, the rest of the guys of I Became a Maid in a TLs novel, now this. I wish I could add say VinterxPenelope as well or any 2nd MLs endings we wish we could have had since it IS a what-if only ending

Jukki and evanesco99211 like this.
  2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

3. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am i the only one who finds it weird that Mary ended up with the Prince?

I mean he's the son of her ex fiance ._.
    It's better that she ended up with Alberto. I'm glad that's in the main story. It's just really weird to be in love with your ex fiance's 'son'. ._. I don't have issues with the 'prince' but.. he's the son of her ex.

Thanks for the spoiler everyone! Have a great day! :sushi_singing::aww:

BananaChi, Ceilo27, Riroza18 and 4 others like this.
  4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the ex-fiance? What was his reaction when he learns that the chick he sentenced to death was actually innocent?

The King is fucking pathetic. He is terrified of the woman he married and terrified of his ex's younger brother. Prince, as he steps into the role of a King. He realizes "oh shit I don't how to do any of this." - he then has to leave all the work to his ex's younger brother who knew multiple languages, the law, and administration. Basically, he's OP as fuck. The only reason the old King was able to retire in any modicum in peace is because of him and scolds his son that if only he had married Rosemary things wouldn't have come to this. Also, he realized he might have been taken for a ride as soon as he married his wife and saw that she was only interested in luxury and not him. Especially, when he walks in on her getting it on with another man. That's when he questions if the son he has with her was his. He goes off and sleeps with concubine after concubine. Then finds he can't have kids with any of them. He also realizes he was given meds to make him unable to have kids. He sort-of regrets his decisions?

Nope scratch that the King is a total loser. After he was sent to prison - he doesn't have many memories of the Palace he spent for so long but remembers Rosemary. She remembers her nagging him with the exception of one moment. she was praying over the graves of the fallen and mourning clothes. He asked what she was praying for. She answers that the souls here would watch over and protect him. She then smiles and it was like a shot to his heart. He regrets and contemplates how could have forgotten that moment and that she was incapable of planning to kill others. Since she valued others over her own self.

Girokar, sovokop, mart7206 and 36 others like this.
  5. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr, the son of the bitch and jerk ex-fiance. Even tho she doesn't mind them being his parents, for the prince, he will feel guilty for what his parents did and i feel that won't work out.

Poor_Hero and Boopbup like this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, I was wrong again the worst scum is Queen tia the former maid. When is thrown into prison she realizes that she finally gone and fucked up bad. She was truly bored with life and felt she didn't have any attachment to it. Thus, she continued torturing others to kill boredom and loved the moment when her victim realized the betrayal. She thought let's manipulate men and the best one to get her out of the trouble she is in is her newly crowned son Rizer. She doesn't realize she never was a mother to him and that the love she was relying on was nonexistent. She always thought that the people that begged for their life as disgusting and shameful. Now she is in their position and doesn't care about her pride. She actually feels like she wants to live.

Tia: uses the mommy card on the now King Rizer.
    [unaffective]
    [disgusted stats are too strong]
    King Rizer: ..mother... the people you killed were once beloved sisters, mothers, and friends to somebody.. you say you're my mother but when was the first time I succeeded in a hunt? Did you know? My first love is with the maid Marie. She is the one you used as bait in a trap.
    [a king's responsibility +100000000000 strong]
    [sympathy for the people +100000000000000 strong]
    [sympathy for the criminal + 1]
    Tia [insanity mode activated!]: ITS ALL THE FAULT OF THOSE BITCHES ROSEMARY AND MARIE THAT I'M IN THIS MEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!
    [sympathy for the criminal -99999999999999999999999999999999999]
    King Rizer (cold): That's enough out of you. You will die by hanging.
    Tia: @#$%^&*()(*&^%%

7. Ivasama

Ivasama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Alberto know Marie is Rosemary?

greshu and evanesco99211 like this.
  8. Lil Lilium

Lil Lilium Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the multiple endings... but I kinda prefer the CP as ML... for the drama Alberto is nice but I want drama, this coming from me as I usually write rants...

Dobokan, Bachawi and Boopbup like this.
  9. scrambledeggs

scrambledeggs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im confused. so do albert and her brother ever find out that she’s rosemary reincarnated?

10. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn.. i hope the manga follow the main story (alberto) ending

rafa and evanesco99211 like this.
  11. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys! There is Reinald route (at last!)! But the route a little different from Alberto route (main story) because the author said it will be on different side.

Marie become maid in Duke Rose mansion almost immediately (before Reinald recognise she is his sister reincarnation which is different with the main story).

Read it here : https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6457gw/

TrinaAngel, gracecfe, Vaviana and 4 others like this.
  12. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like story with multiple endings with different bachelors like this should be made into Otome game instead. But maybe this is just me being an otome game fan. :blob_grin:

avlirea and gracecfe like this.
  13. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Reinald found out Marie is his sister?

bochucha likes this.
  14. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    My word! We get lil bro ending too? This is great actually! It really does feel like an otome game. I'm just happy we get an agreed canon route, but side routes and how they led to such development is possible. Weird move but a welcome from me!

15. Aksakov229

Reading List:
    Link
    You need to read it X'D I love Reinald, but he is a JERK in his own route! I really hate him at the beginning lol but Reinald love marie, even though he still don't know she is Rosemarie reincarnation.

His route still ongoing, I think there will be some chapter left.

bochucha likes this.
  16. rewzy03

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean Reinald didn’t get the chance to know Marie is the reincarnation of his sister? But the latest chapter of the manga I saw him saying elder sister. Waaa what was that?

Ceilo27 likes this.
  17. Aksakov229

Reading List:
    Link
    This is mtl so it will not 100% right.
    After the revenge, Reinald will tell her about his feeling (even before he know about the reincarnation). So, it's pure his feelings to Marie, not because the reincarnation.

But Marie will LEAVE!
    She leave from Rose Mansion to Tajiria with her friend that you can see in the manga (I think her name is Niki?).

About the reincarnation, Reinald will know about it later, like MUCH later than the original route. it's at the Final.

After Marie leaves, Reinald feel devastated and still searching her while helping the king (before he is the crown prince who love Marie, Riselle).

Reinald will go to Tajiria and meet Niki who said that Marie was in pain and sad. At that time Marie thinking about Reinald and how she feel hate and jealousy towards Rosemary (she jealous because Reinald keep thinking about Rosemary lol). Marie even bring Reinald's letter (for Rosemarie) to Tajiria and always looking at it.

Marie will wash her clothes (because she knock her own tea and staining it) when Reinald come to her house, he didn't find her. While searching the house. Reinald found THAT LETTERS! Marie will come out after he read the letter. The letters was really... innocent and cute, because young Reinald the one who wrote it.

They will talk about the reincarnation.

It's really heart breaking, when he know about the reincarnation (more than Albert route). If my MTL right, he will cry at that time and hugging her, looking really weak. Marie even tell him, she hate Rosemarie, because Rosemarie's execution make Reinald like this (cold and manipulating?).

Reinald will tell her that he's not going to ask about forgiveness. But, if Marie still think all of this because Rosemary's fault, then Marie need to stay with him for the rest of her life and make sure he isn't taking any revenge again. X"D THIS JERK! LOL
    They will go home, to Dyresias(?) after that.
    The one I talking about is his own route and it's final group chapter.
    It's different with Albert route (which is the one that has manga adaptation). Reinald route still ongoing, but it's already in final phase. So not that many chapter left, I think. Personally, I like Albert route, but... I love Reinald route because the plot making him suffer LOL even Riselle teasing him too!

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  18. rewzy03

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. I understand now. Thank youuu. I guess I’ll read it after his route is completed. Lol

19. Ivy_

Ivy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a Manhwa? Or Novel?

20. Aksakov229

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome~ and YES, you should read it after it's completed X"D I hope this route have an manga adaptation so it will be more interesting.

Which one?
    Albert route = novel (complete) & manga adaptation (ongoing)
    Reinald route = novel still ongoing
    Riselle route = side story from Albert route novel

gracecfe likes this.