Spoiler Truly Refuse to be a Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

https://mangadex.org/title/61132/truly-refuse-to-be-a-witch

Alt name(s):
    • I Refuse To Be A Witch,
    • 实名拒绝做魔女[穿游戏]
    Author:
    言言夫卡
    Artist:
    FLD旦
    Description:
    After transmigrating as the ultimate villainess of an otome game, Andelle took the fact pretty well. As long as she took care of her reputation and stayed out of all the events that could awaken her witch powers, she won't become a stepping stone for the main character. But as it turned out... her ideas were well-planned, but reality was a different matter.

Andelle: I just want to quietly live my own life. As long as I stay out of the way, I won't end up dead. But the stupid system only wants to see me suffer, forcing me to admit inferiority!

kawaii12345 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Euphues

Euphues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just reading mtl right now, so far...
    MC tells the original FL that she should not go with the person who came for her immediately, MC told her that it might be people with fetish or questionable intentions and that she should inform them that she passed the exam to enter the college and they (Original FL and person who came to fetch her) should meet there. MC was trying to help her avoid meeting trouble. The advice was well received. When she was alone, she was threatened by ML in secret to come with him on the spot and the other girls got angry because she gave an advice that she can't follow, so she said ML was her brother and he's gonna take her to college on the way. The original FL asked for his name but ML declined.

ML took her to a some sort of lawless land and people were looking at them and he was perplexed because when he was present, no one should notice anything /anyone else but him, but people always notice the girl with him too. He brought her to the demon flame research headquarters(she fainted) and people thought she was his toy to play with (non sexual kind) and led her to her doom (ML is magically unstable so they brought her there) they came out together and walked close to each other and people were reevaluating her worth for their master. ML just confirmed his theory and asked someone to open the very expensive but accurate magic tester and it turns out she is
    "purely non-magical physique"
    Exactly what he needs or he dies.

Then he asked the person who prepared the magic tester to wipe everyone's memory of the girl and he brought her away again.
    it's just a gist, sorry if it's inaccurate, reading MTL.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
  7. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    ML brought fainted MC to his home and everyone was curious because he brought her in his dragon (he usually doesn't fly his dragon in the capital as sign of respect for royal family). He taught her a particular magic (points at head-inserts knowledge) and gave her a special surname. He told her that her magic aptitude was for fire.
    She went to school using the paper man ML made for her and got into trouble with some students, original FL came during the trouble and tried to straighten things out for MC, FL got a follower boy got ignored by another(MC's new follower). FL was making MC apologize to the noble. A noble she fought with got angry and casted killing spell on her but the paperman bounced it off and a bird got in the way and died. and people were wondering who was rich enough to put a magic reflection spell on a disposable paperman. The defensive magic of school got alerted, people came and took away the student. He was expelled. In the assembly, MC saw ML and the system pinged with a multiple choice and MC was getting annoyed by the choices. She asked the system if she gets an option to turn off the multiple choice of she does all 3 in the current choices. I think the system agreed and she did all 3 and caused a fan chanting weird tahlines on the whole assembly, ML didn't like it but was amused and wanted to teach MC a lesson which led to her, hugging his thigh, again. FL saw there's trouble and MC was involved, so she wants to be in again and asked MC to apologize again, MC asked FL how the vet old grandpa in border town got to 104 years old, FL asked how, MC said "he's not a busybody."and some people laughed CNs told FL off for being a busybody, FL staggered and MC caught her. FL asked where she learned magic and ML interrupted to change out the vandalized paperman into handkerchief man. The FL was wondering why things don't work out when MC is involved. people usually follow what she wants when she makes a crying face and it doesn't work when MC is involved (thrice now). The magic aptitude test was held amd ML cheated it (because he's hosting it) making MC appear to lose control of fire. He brought her to the next test and cheated his way too even when someone else was conducting it by stating her surname (a lineage of fire magicians woth good luck) The (i assume 2nd ML?) guy wanted to shake her hand but ML got in the way. The (2nd ML?) guy asked her if the punishment for the boy who casted death spell was enough and she said it wasn't his life might be ruined but she almost died so she wants a magic seal on him. ML taunted (2nd ML?) guy.
    She got a HOT welcome from flame dept. Everyone was male except her. People wanted to get to know her and the guide guy guided her around the facilities and then to her dorm. ML was waiting for her and told her not to let anyone touch her hands or kiss her because it means you're sharing your luck with them. ML asked if he could kiss her hand and she felt threatened and agreed (she's scared but she knows she'll be forgiven because 'she hugged his thigh'). ML told her he'll be away for a while and that the girl should stay safe. (handkerchief man is her bodyguard)
    Sorry if it's confusing, I'll probably edit this in the morning.

Korleone, Nefroza, augacutan and 5 others like this.
  8. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTLed from here http://www.biquge68.com/bqg/9266/
    ML hid in her dorm room and talked to her and became her "guide" (a freshman must have a senior who can guide him/her). The wannabe guide got sent away to remote mission by ML. MC struggled on her first few days of school because her guide (ML) was too busy and a concerned senior from different department was asking where her guide was. MC said that her guide was too busy, concerned senior said being a guide is very important for the seniors and no ome should be too busy for it and no one can be busier than ML.

Sooo the school has a point system you use as currency, you get points by doing missions. The person in charge accidentally gave her SS mission because of mistaken card and the other person who was supposed to get it became her "shadow guide" (he can't interfere, only narrate or answer questions) MC almost dies but was rescued by ML. While being rescued, she almost dies but the goddes saved her and rebuilt her body and she got a new skill. When they got back ML stated the facts to the person in charge of tasks and negotiated for MC's benefits, she won enough points to live leisurely her whole school term, she also got a reward that was so precious to the one whose card was switched and she got a house and gratitude from him. (i can't remember at what part ML gave her his ring (space pocket ring with emblem, very very very very important jewelry of head of his house))

MC was minding her own business, eating her favorite meal in the cafeteria and got harrasseed by people from orphanage she was from, she retaliated verbally, was protected by the top seniors (person in charge of tasks, person whose card got mixed up, ML and prefect(he's not the 2nd ML)) she got invited to SS mission takers group (holy grail assoc iirc), got house and statement of gratitude from a big noble house, got the offer to be the assistant of head of heresy judgement (ML). The people who were attacking her owner couldn't retort and didn't bother her after that. The original FL also got called out for lowkey inciting them and withholding information from the lackeys.

As member of holy grail, she gets to pick a weapon, the weapon she was curious of was a scythe who was very troublesome and the seniors panicked and was about to lock the scythe away buy the scythe got away and left a clue where to find him (it sings).

MC got assigned an SS task amd could take a senior with her, she picks ML. They will investigate a very far place near the sea, so he went to a store with her to buy outfits. He was realizing the fact that he grew up not wanting for anything and she's penniless, so he tries harder to provide everything she needs.

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok... even after reading spoilers I'm still confused tho. Is the ML a villain? Why did he kidnap the MC?

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. Any new spoilers on this series?

12. Nefroza

Nefroza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:more spoilers pls!!

13. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a while since I finished this but here's what i remember near the end)
    MC is the daughter of a ruined noble family and mother of a thousand demons(literally). She and the ogheroine were pitted against each other by the fake goddess. It was turning into a race of who will reach a certain power rank first.

Apparently, the fake goddess only ascended after reaching the highest power rank but she wanted more power to transcend dimensions(go to earth dimension). She eats up the girls from her same lineage (both fl and og heroine are from her lineage) who reaches that particular level to boost her powers. An emperor found out about the goddess' plans and ruined the 2 families (killed off FL's family and reigned like a fake tyrant to ruin his family by people's rebellion) . The good and the bad are both that same goddess, she's playing both sides of chess by herself. The goddess is sort of omniscient(not fully) she can read minds i think, so fl erased her memory after planting a trap. Fl and og heroine worked together at the end.

And I'm sorry but i can't remember the sweet parts anymore, I've read around a few dozen of novels from then to now :sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a shame you don't remember much. I guess knowing the ending and big bad is fine enough. But ML is *sigh*

15. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry, but as far as i know, he's a good ML but normal one for a Chinese ML, he's not a toxic one but cold and powerful

16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump since I just read ch. 4 and 5 of the manga. Any new spoilers?

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump because I was reminded of the series again

18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Mass release of manhua translations today

19. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw have 104 chapters I think