Spoiler The Tragedy of a Villainess 합법적 악역의 사정

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 4, 2021.

1. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody just kill the bitch lina already

2. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 126-130

• Callis wanted to know if she was doing well and she told him that she is. He would rather she hit him than ignore him. She was tempted to hit him with the book of prayers she was holding but then placed it down. It would be better if Abigail hits him since she has more strength.
    • Callis asked Seria why she never told him about her history with Cassius, that he had hurt her. Seria didn't even know the history at that point so there was no reason to, but instead she just told Callis that their relationship couldn't ever easily go back to the way it was before because he had chose Lina and abandoned her. Callis felt guilty and asked if Lesche has her in his heart then. Seria didn't answer him but to her, since she doesn't believe he had her in his heart either. In fact ever since she found out she's not in a novel she had felt more fearful of the relationships because it seemed more destined for Lina to receive love. It was destined that Callis would fall for her everything about Lina so she can't trust him anymore.
    • Suddenly Seria noticed the bandage Callis has on his hand. It was the same bandage she had wrapped his hands in before at Kellydon. She was wondering shouldn't his wounds have healed already. Callis told her that he can't give up on her. He told her that Lina had told him she'll return in a year so he knew she would return and he's already preparing to divorce her once she's back. He told Seria to give him one more chance since he can't figure out how to forget her.
    • Elliot and Abigail were also listening in on the prayer room from outside. Lesche also heard and his face had a bloody expression. Elliot thinks Callis is the kind of lover who goes crazy with love. He was going to go in and check on Seria but then Seria opened the door and came out. She was surprised to see Lesche outside and asked when he came. He shamelessly lied that he came just now. Abigail thinks she saw Callis crying inside, but then she stared weirdly at Lesche for lying so blatantly.
    • Callis never felt Lina was more important than his fiancee. He always viewed her as just a saint who he wants to take good care of cause he pitied her. Also he thinks she can benefit Haneton if he helps her. Even so he does feel very guilty that him and Lina almost killed Seria. He thought she would give him a chance though because they're both alive still and she had loved him. She was never able to take her eyes off her proposal ring before. But then as days passed, and Seria remained cold, he realized she was no longer his fiancee nor wife.
    • When he left the prayer room, it was empty. The high priest came to pray and was surprised to see him looking so pale. The priest felt bad for Callis.
    • Seria was doing some calculation in her head based on what she heard from Callis. She's returning in a year from when she had told him but she think it's too early cause in the original she returned after the second oracle and so far only the first oracle had came.
    • Marlesana asked her if she's going to the knitting party. Seria told her she will. She caught Lesche making a horrible expression from where he was sitting with the other noblemen. She left Marlesana and called Abigail secretly to ask her if Lesche had actually overheard what Callis said and Abigail lied for Lesche. Seria caught Lesche's eyes and he looked better after they saw each other. Seria decided to think that Lesche was just tire.
    • Priests congratulated her on obtaining the insignia. Seria then turned her head and saw Callis again.
    • Lesche had been taking off and putting his gloves on the whole time. Linon was telling him that men who are possessive aren't popular, but when Lesche turned to look at him, Linon flinched. Well even so, Linon doesn't think Lesche would go and try to kill Callis. Also it'll be bad to kill Callis since he has too many rumors surrounding him connecting him with Seria. If Lesche was to kill him, he would just became some main character of a tragic love story and even that is too good for him.
    • Lesche on the other hand doesn't even want Callis and Seria to be in the same space together. Ever since he had entered Berg, Lesche can tell Callis was just looking at Seria like a dog that got left in the rain. Lesche wanted to take her away from the manor so only he can see her and only he can hold her, bite her, suck her, lick her. He's not sure how Seria feels about him though. The whole time he was waiting outside the prayer room he was afraid.
    • Seria walked towards Lesche and asked if she could kiss him. She ignored that Linon was also there. When LEsche asked why, she said he looked like he was in a bad mood. Linon left them alone together. Seria tippy toed and kissed him. Lesche feels her kisses were always too short but when he tried to eagerly put her back in his arms, she told him no more. When he asked why, she told him that he's still host to a banquet that's being hosted.
    • She told him to continue and finish his job well and right now she's playing the role of a perfect stern who just got the insignia. When she left, the only thing that came into his view was still Seria. None of the surrounding caught his gaze. It was then he realized he loves her.
    • Callis had went to his manor at the capital. The manor in the capital had been left untouched since his mother's passing so he also ordered a servant to decorate the machioness's bedroom, but no one knew he had went to Berg's place today so he was indicating to have the bedroom designed for Seria.
    • His hand was still bleeding. In fact lately he had became addictive to feeling pain, but he was even more addictive to anesthetics. He recalled the days when they were together. How he was so in love with her when he proposed to her. He was anxious to be engaged and do it with her. He felt like he was some protagonist of a novel. When he first found out Seria was allergic to snakeberries, he had the servants immediately pulled out all the vines in the manor. His servants all wanted to show off to her as the next marchioness of Haneton too. He recalled when he had told her about them finishing the work, she blushed and his heart jumped. He thought that he was finding out all the little things that others don't know about her and wanted to show her off and thought they would live together forever but now.
    • When he recalled their conversation at the prayer room, just as he was remembering her response to how he can't forget her, a servant came with a doctor. Somehow he also saw Seria and he thought she came to see him. His servant doesn't know that he had been seeing Seria in his hallucinations even though his servant does know he had been hallucinating because he kept increasing his sleeping pills intake. Callis ordered them out.
    • Nisos also came to the capital. Seria had invited him to Berg. Since that day when Seria left and Nisos found out what his brother almost did to Seria, he had been losing a lot of weight from stress. His family wasn't doing well either. When he was approaching Seria at the prayer room, he suddenly vomited blood and passed out.
    • The doctor told Seria that there was nothing wrong with Nisos's body besides slight malnutrition. Seria had him left. Seria tried to make some new theories. So it seemed Nisos is still not on her side since he had fainted, even though he had never met Lina yet. But then Duke Dietrich also haven't met Lina yet and he also passed out. From what she gathered, the closer a person is to Lina, the greater the repercussion they feel from the circlet. From the results, Mies clearly was related to Lina in some way. She didn't test it with Callis since she doesn't want to know of the complex feelings between him and Lina. She doesn't want to get involved with it either.
    • Seria wondered if she was the moon. But then when she reached towards the sunlight, she doesn't feel her skin glowing mysteriously. She seemed like a normal human. She would have to ask Turban more questions but she will have to stock up on her stamina before then.
    • Nisos woke up. In the original Seria knows of the two brothers, Cassius was worse since he treated people without noble/royal blood badly. He ignored Lina from the original in the beginning too before he fell for her. Even so both brothers were horrible. It's just that Nisos was more human. Seria then handed him a gift, the most inexpensive item she had got from the auction house before. Then she ordered Nisos to leave. He got upset that she called him from Kellydon just to hand a gift and ordered him to leave. She told him that Kellydon also has a manor at the capital so he can stay there. She did fed Nisos though. He was really enjoying the food at Berg since the chef there cook really well.
    • Ben had told Lesche that they got the medicine for Seria. Lesche had his butler find medicine to improve her stamina. It was made of metis flower, a very rare plant. When Seria took the medicine, she knew immediately it was the flower. She was surprised though that she just consumed some expensive medicine. Lesche told her that it was given as a gift from the Paulbus. They wanted her help in reclaiming their territory that had been cursed.
    • Lesche and Seria looked over the map of the area. Seria was surprised there's a lot to have to cleanse but it was to be expected since they had given her the metis flower. In fact it was a gift that Lesche had chosen to get from the Paulbus since he was always worried whenever she faints from overusing her powers. He wanted to show her how his hearts feels whenever she is unconscious. He took her hand and put it to his chest.
    • Seria finds it difficult whenever he gets closer to her, since his body would get stiffer and then she would feel more uncomfortable. She reminded him that he gave her the flower because he was worried for her health since he had put his arms around her waist and she tried to escape. He told her and they don't have to do it if she doesn't want to do it, but then she teased him that wasn't that the purpose. When she was noticing his eyes had became cloudy, he suddenly swooped in and kissed her.
    • He whispered into her ears that if she was a bit healthier, she would have gotten out of bed. He bit her ear. Seria realized that she can't even tease him anymore. When she brushed against his stiff thighs, he didn't even pay attention as he went and pulled off the ribbon on her chest. She then tried to unbuttoned his shirt, but he caught her wrist and kissed the inside of her wrist.
    • Late that night Seria believed she was tricked and the flower was given to increase her stamina just so he can eat her up. She tried to get him to sleep since he has to visit the palace tomorrow but he still wasn't tired yet and his hands kept straying and being naughty touching her. He told her that he's not tired yet and Seria wondered how much stamina this guy really has. Lesche then held her up and positioned her and kissed her deeply.
    • Next day her back hurts. She then went to the prayer room and marveled at the end result. They had finished the normal prayer room in the Berg manor. Seria checked on the insignia to see if Turban left her any message It had drawn a fist size figure to show her. Turban had taken more than a week to draw her this message. It wanted her to do something.
    • Seria went with Abigail to see the townhouse that she had used to live in before she moved to Berg. Everyone was gazing at her but she was ignoring them. She went to check her old bedroom. Abigail locked the door for her. Seria checked through every nook and cranny in the room. She then found 3 hidden keys. She went to the backyard where a large oak tree was planted in the center. She dug there and within 10 minutes her shovel hit an iron box. She took the smallest key of the three and opened the box. Inside was the blue diamond she had won competing with the queen (Ekiselle) before. When she had became Seria, she had hid the diamond before, but somehow Turban told her to bring it. Turban had drew a blue diamond.
    • When she brought the box of diamond back to Berg and to the prayer room. She placed the diamond on the picture where it was drawn. The blue diamond got absorbed into the insignia. Seria got upset that Turban took something so expensive. She wanted to rip its hair out but then then an unexpected number floated on the badge of the constellation going from '3' to '2'.

3. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk about you guys but I've had enough of Sadboii Callis. I hope Lina comes back soon and that he goes back to being a huge simp to the wrong girl so we can hate on him naturally again.

Self-harm, hallucinations, addiction, delusional hopes and depression.. wow, I feel bad for him now.

4. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    He is annoying but I think he's 2nd male lead since he's also in the cover with her so I highly doubt he loves Lina. But his existence seems more to be there to make Lesche jealous.

5. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    I just think that he should stop.. He's on the verge of destroying himself. Literally, he'll probably drop dead somewhere nobody knows.
    He better move on fast because there is no way in HELL that Seria would get back with him. Why would she leave Lesche the loyal husband for a highly confused ex-fiancé?

This would not have happened if he knew how to differentiate the treatment you give to your fiancée and a friend.

I seriously don't want to feel bad for him but I guess that's what's happening now

6. BellaReader

BellaReader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much! ❤❤❤

What?! Why then?! How could you?!
    Two days before the wedding you left your dearly beloved in winter in a snowstorm and frost, and for what? You knew that if you were late she would die. How could you?! What were you thinking?! Is this what his love looks like, feels like? I don't understand that kind of love...

7. retardedapplejuice

retardedapplejuice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I was so out of it this week, I forgot to check this first thing in the morning! Thanks so much!
    -----
    Callis is so goddamn emo... Funny he claims to love Seria & not Lina when he's quick to accuse & admonish Seria before even knowing what happened. Also quick to judge her while completely ignoring the sh*t he pulls. Good for Seria she made him cry. I feel bad that he's destroying himself coz he's obsessed with her, but I wouldn't want anyone else to be the sacrificial lamb (Seria) for his ego either. If he thinks Lina can benefit Haneton, he can keep her as his trophy wife. Seria doesn't take sloppy simpy seconds. I'm also disappointed that Seria didn't actually test the circlet/necklace on Callis. I thought she did but I guess not. There's also no mention, I think, of what happens to the people affected by the necklace after they faint/vomit blood. Do they recover and stay as Lina simps or do they become normal people who notice she's a sh*tty person who cries crocodile tears?

I feel like Callis is one of those people who are kind to the point of being toxic. Like, they think they're doing the right thing by someone and that everyone else should just understand and appreciate that they only have good intentions, they never mean to hurt anyone & that anyone who gets hurt should forgive them because they're doing something good, even if the people who are adversely affected are the ones they're "helping" or is the object of their kindness. I know someone like that. It's frking annoying/terrible..

8. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    She tested having him around it but not with her using its power. With the others she used that explosive divine power and it caused the others to faint. She thought Callis would faint just from being around it just cause he was a love interest for Lina in original.

The thing is not all of them are simps yet so it's like only people who are already on her side or have the opportunity to be on her side. Since she was thinking how some of them haven't even met her yet. The Duke haven't met her yet but he was already simping for her while Nisos haven't met or cared about her yet. Nisos only fainted a bit with no repercussion but people who had stronger ties to her seem to be more effected like Mies who bled from it so Seria knew he definitely have some personal ties with Lina.

DOHere, Bastian, its0k and 10 others like this.
  9. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's what I meant. I thought the first time she actually used the power of the necklace. But she did accidentally use it when she got it back again, right? And that was when Lesche entered her room at the same time but he didnt get affected?

Oh yeah, that's true... Still, I'm curious how they end up behaving towards Lina after the exposure to the necklace and/or power. Btw, does the necklace have divine power or constellation power? Divine power doesnt seem effective against demons seeing as a demon managed to latch itself onto Lina evwn though she's supposedly overflowing with it that she cant handle it. But magi are affected by constellation power, e.g. from the ores in the mine?

10. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say the circlet doesn't have a specific power, but boosts any power since the demon wants Lina to get the circlet in order to boost its own power. Since Seria is the one holding it, it boosted her divine power and constellation power. It's a bit confusing with divine power and constellation/star power since Lina is the saint thus she has high divine power(?) but both her and Seria are Sterns so they can both purify magi. But constellation power is definitely what purifies magi, hence why sterns are valuable. Saints aren't as valuable and that's why Lina was jealous of Seria in the beginning when she was just a Saint. I'm not really sure what her role was when she was just a saint but somehow Callis had to follow her around and protect her. When Lina was revealed to be a Stern as well, she became more "useful". I say "useful" because she can't do her stern job well and always causing trouble.

The first time around she accidentally used it. This was with Duke Howard. She never accidentally used it on Callis. As for Lesche, she tested it on purpose since he allowed her to. Hence why she openly showed concern for him afterwards thinking something had happened to him.

DOHere, its0k, Minaeli and 10 others like this.
  11. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    It wouldn't surprise me if the Saint is just more of a religious figurehead rather than someone with real use. And like you said, she's still really more of a liability since, not only is she unable to control the divine power, she also just causes trouble and won't take responsibility.

Oh, I thought she was kinda just testing it out when Lesche entered her room just as she did so she expected him to get hurt too or pass out but didn't. Thanks for clarifying that!

12. ranoucha

ranoucha Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir Thank you so much for all the spoilers had a blast reading them <3 I hope you have a great week <3

NohrNeir likes this.
  13. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Might go back later to make some corrections after today's readings. evil crystals -> magic crystals

And.....Lina is back.

Chapter 131-135
    • Abigail barged in when she somehow sensed something and Seria's powerful divine powers swung back her cloak and hair. Abigail wondered if Seria might've been a Saint since her divine powers was so powerful. It was even stronger than a high priest's powers.
    • Since then Seria had been able to easily use her divine powers with just spreading her hands. She didn't have to use the circlet to control her powers. She didn't feel so bad now about Turban eating up her blue diamond.
    • Linon informed her that she's going to get Berg more rich now cause they've also discovered the mines of the magic crystals (Originally had it as evil crystals since not sure if 마 in 마수정 is for magic (마법) or devil (마귀) but from today's reading it was described the crystals have magical powers inside so magic crystals makes more sense). Lina had made a lot of money before with these magic crystals as she was using them as energy source. She was also giving them away freely which angered a lot of people who had originally owned some of the crystals since it devalued the value of them. Seria was thinking she would've done that before if she hadn't lived as Seria. She's still not sure how to use them yet.
    • Duke Howard spotted Seria at an auction. He was surprised as it's rare to spot her. Originally it was already difficult to get in contact with her because she's a stern but now even more so, because she's the grand duchess on top of that. He also spotted Elliot standing by her guarding her. Howard had wanted to hire him as his own knight before but no matter what, Elliot wouldn't budge.
    • Just then a slave tried to attack Seria and Elliot protected her while Abigail pinned down the knight. Seria asked the slave's master if he's trying to murder her. The nobleman was scared and denied it. Howard then saw Abigail.
    • Seria was talking to Susan about threads for tomorrow's embroidery meetup. Lesche came in and picked her up. He was wondering if she had gotten injuries and she told him about how Howard couldn't keep his eyes of Abigail. She said she would meet him soon. She admit she knew because of the book and he wanted to know what else she knows from the book. He wondered how much he would have to pay for the information and she said it's only half of the Berg property. He laughed and told her he can't do that and she asked if it's too expensive. He said no since he only needs her.
    • He picked her up and put her on the table. Then he kissed her. Seria wondered how the mood suddenly shifted this way and why did he kissed her suddenly but then he took off his robe and and his hands were already up her knees. Seria asked why he wasn't wearing anything under his robe and he said it'll all be removed anyway. And then he quickly removed her clothes and kissed her.
    • Seria was awake and looking at Lesche's face. She took off her earrings and put it by his ears thinking anything would matched him. She remembered the jewels she saw at the auction. Lesche probably wouldn't liked them though but he would probably still be happy if it's given to him. Suddenly a hand pressed her back and pulled her towards him. She was surprised and asked if he woke up. The first thing he asked was if she still have energy. Seria pretended not to hear his nonsense but he kept embracing her. She went straight to sleep.
    • The embroidery meeting was filled with mostly quiet guests so it was a good thing for Seria. Marlesana teased her for looking tire. Seria was embroidering the stern insignia.
    • It's been a week since Lesche had been waiting for Seria outside of the library. She wouldn't let anyone in, not even Lesche so he had settled his work outside of where she was to wait for her. Linon thinks he looks pitiful and wondered why he had to wait there of all places making everyone uncomfortable when they passed by while doing their work. When Seria opened the door she was confused why he was outside with the stacks of paper. Linon escaped and Lesche shamelessly lied that he just arrived despite all his work paper around him. Seria still won't tell him what she had been doing but she said she's completed it today.
    • She told him to close his eyes and seated him on the sofa. She placed the gift on the table and when he saw it there were a bunch of jewels. Apparently she had spent a week in the study of the library embroidering the stern pattern using that cloth as the wrapping paper for the gift. She asked him what he thinks of it and he told her it's the best he had ever received.
    • Lesche wondered if she loves him now. He obviously knows she had another first love and was betrayed by it. Lesche thinks that he should've met her first instead of Callis, but at least they're married now. Lesche asked her what she likes about him and she told him his face and body. He was pleased with the answer since that meant she could only like him since there's no one else with his face and body.
    • Seria felt weird since she had given him a gift but after that he's gotten more intense at night. Every time she wakes up, he would kiss her as if he had been waiting for her to wake up. She complained he has not conscience, always bothering her for sex. She doesn't even remember how many times she had woke up and fallen asleep. But she guessed the metis flower had helped with her stamina.
    • Howard had been sending letters trying to hire Abigail. Seria wanted Howards connection for his connection to the wizards so Abigail decided to meet him personally but she doesn't want to work for Howard since she only wants to work for Seria. Howard thought she only wanted to work for Seria because she's a stern but that wasn't true. Abigail rejected his offer and told him that he already has a deputy commander knight.
    • Callis was at a garden where the silver trees were being grown. He had been prepping them as her birthday present so he reminded his aide to take care of them well. His aide was someone from a minority clan who respect the sterns greatly. Even though he had never seen the lady Callis was obsessing over, he listened well to his orders because he respects the sterns greatly. He hopes when the stern sees them, she'll like it and come to like Callis. When Callis returned back to the mansion late at sunset, a message had came from the palace.
    • There's a huge scale subjugation which Berg had decided to attend but Howard didn't. All the other nobles that attended could tell the drastic difference between the Berg knights and other knights. Lesche was wearing one of the jewels Seria had given him. It was only a few minutes after he was looking at the jewels, when people started to exclaim the moon was being weird that night. It was approaching them and with that light, Lina finally descended and awakened.
    • She only regained consciousness after having some medicine. She asked about Amos who had already died from a beast months back. Lina cried after hearing that news. She felt guilty over it and pledged to pray for him. The priests asked her what happened that day at the lake. She didn't remember. She wondered if it was Callis who saved her that day and they told her it wasn't him. When she asked if it was Seria, he also shook his head. Lina was glad it was an ordinary knight that had saved her. In fact, Lesche could've been the one to save her since he passed by the lake at that time but then returned. The priest didn't say that since there was too much bad relationship going on already with Callis who was Seria's fiance before.
    • Lina said she misses Callis. The priest told her that it'll take a few days for him to arrive. Before the priest said anything further he told her not to be surprised with this news but she is with child.
    • Callis who was later informed got upset. He had never even slept with Lina before so how was she to get pregnant. She might have made a lover from her original world while she went back. The priest told him that the child might've been formed as a child of god and not through sleeping together. This can be formed by her close contact with others with divine power. The 17 nobles of the empire all have divine powers. At that time at the lake, Lesche was also nearby so he's also a candidate, along with Seria herself as she also have divine power and was near the lake.
    • Seria can now also tell when to stop overusing her power to the point of fainting. Now whenever she use a lot of her divine power, she'll get slight yellow bruising on her skin so she knows to stop. Somehow the bruising seem similar to what she had seen from Lina. Abigail had been fighting with Howard's knights. Abigail was pleased that either way she was still able to be useful to Seria with making connections with the wizards.
    • Lesche came to the garden and picked her up to kiss Seria. Seria doesn't know how he's always so lustful but she kissed him back since she missed him. She had slyly put flowers on his head. She tried to hide her laughter whenever they encountered others. Elliot tried to pretend he didn't see. Eventually later on a loud noise came from the bedroom and he came out with flowers still on his head. Seria burst out laughing. He asked her what flowers they were. Apparently he had already known she was doing it from before but didn't say anything and just let her since she looked so happy doing it. He lifted her again the same way he did at the garden and kissed her again. She told him that she will only do it at home and he laughed.
    • The next day Seria had been slapping her cheeks. Linon felt upset and told her not to at least not do that in front of him since he doesn't like to see her hurt herself, but Seria was more curious wondering whose child Lina had. Also she was nervous Lina had came back.
    • Apparently Lina had fainted after hearing the news she was pregnant. Callis came to see her and the priest told her she had passed out since then. She woke up at saw Callis and tried to rush to him. Callis told her not to run and Lina asked why she was pregnant.

14. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf she's pregnant now??? I doubt this is some virgin mary deal, and suspect she either slept with someone or someone assaulted her. There's just no way. It would be so dumb to have her have a random baby by someone just by being near the lake she was at. Like even Seria? Thats ridiculous.

15. vionysus

vionysus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They better not make it so like Lesche was the father or istfg, i will riot.

Anyway, thank you so much again!! I always come here every Saturday morning waiting for your spoilers!

16. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much! Who is Amos? Is that the High Priest who got killed by the demon before Lina disappeared again? And are the questions here referring to that time?

It's a fantasy novel, anything goes with magic lol. It could be a child of god, as if divine powers coalesced into a foetus in her belly, or a demon who haunts her, since she was last seen with a dark haze that turned out to be a demon. Either way, I expect her to use it to add to her arsenal of "pity me, I'm a poor girl boohoo" and could even probably use it to maybe blackmail Lesche as she has shown interest in him and everything that comes along with being his partner.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
  17. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I will riot with you. I don't want more trouble with my OTP. Seria still doesn't know Lesche loves her yet. :blobcry: She's also still insecure about their relationship and if he's the "father" it'll make her even more insecure.

Yupp he's the high priest who died trying to follow her when she ran off. Lina was asking about that time since that was the time when she disappeared and went back to her original world so she didn't know what happened afterwards.

I'm glad the priest didn't tell her that Lesche was also there but who knows if she'll find out later. Author might just add that in for more drama. :blobunamused:

18. retardedapplejuice

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought she saw him getting murdered before she disappeared. My memory might just be foggy. Thanks!

Oh I definitely expect the author to put it in there. I expect her to try to dig it up, if not insist on it. The moment they say it could be due to divine powers surrounding her that she became "pregnant", I can already imagine her turning straight to Lesche and pointing at him going "He's the daddy!" But I also wanna imagine Seria glaring at Callis like "you were with her the most. It's probably your baby. Now you don't have to divorce her & you can stop bothering me". Oh if only...

Bella94, engengeng19, Rin Lee and 6 others like this.
  19. Mei_kishimoto

Mei_kishimoto Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the raws of the novel until chapter 100.

but i can't translate from korean

I have everything and at the same time nothing.

If anyone is interested in raw can talk to me.

Mkp likes this.
  20. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually pretty hilarious.
    Her pregnancy is like a bluetooth signal. It's a wireless connection.

Also, girl? Why are you asking other people why you're pregnant? Stop shitting on people, there's no way you wouldn't know what you did.

WAIT. Wasn't the high priest Amos there? If we're talking about divine powers, wouldn't he be the most likely candidate as the bluetooth baby's father? Didn't he get killed in trying to save Lina back then? He was probably the closest to her too

Last edited: May 31, 2021