Spoiler Untouchable Lady/ 접근 불가 레이디

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you click on her account name, her profile should pop up. The link should be the one that has carrd. co just get rid of the space between . and co then paste it on google and you get the translated chapters:blobReach:

amaryllis0, Kira_ and Arteeyzooo like this.
  2. Arteeyzooo

Arteeyzooo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what the 'scent' that the characters keep mentioning when Hilise uses her powers is?

3. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uhh...Its the scent of spring/roses I think. I mean that what I understood by reading the novel and manhwa. I dont think it really ever specifies it always just says “the faint sent of Hilise’s power.”

Bella94, Akunx, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  4. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does it feel like it's an aphrodisiac by the way Axion talks about it? :LOL:

Bella94, Akunx, Mxnhwa and 1 other person like this.
  5. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because for him, it is :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu:

Bella94, Akunx, Vega_1112 and 4 others like this.
  6. VNikaT

VNikaT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Hilise used her power at party to stop beast it was mentioned that everyone calmed out because of scent and men were blushing. So I guess the stronger Innoaden blood the more chances there are for them to have harem

7. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Axion always has some kind of horny/lusty thought for Hilise every time he was accompanying Hilise to the Forest/King Place.

Thank goodness that Axion is the handsome ML. If Axion is the Cain from Villainess Reverses Hourglass, everyone will be calling him a creepy pervert.

8. Nadricka

Nadricka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does that mean the ending is they restart the life over again?
    And what about ML and FL? Are they together or not:blobwoah:
    I'm so confused.

9. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they get married and Axion keeps pumping his seeds into Hilise non-stop.

10. Nadricka

Nadricka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh I see.
    Thanks for the info, now I can finally understand the ending.:blobowoevil:

simplysharonda likes this.
  11. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How come Gabrielle killed Christian? (Not that I'm complaining lol)

12. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol wot? That came out of nowhere

Bella94 and xyxy6409 like this.
  13. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no pov of Christian?

Also, Hilise wanted to kill Margot in her 6th life and said he's to blame for all the suffering the same way her father blamed her for her mother's death. Disappointing.

And she even said Margot didn't suffer add much as her. I'm sorry, but Margot was also tortured, but at least she was tortured as an adult, he wad tortured from when he was a really small kid.

14. Mxnhwa

Mxnhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get why you say this but you also have to understand from Hilse’ point of view. She was tortured in her 6th life with the use of gems made from his blood. Sure she was saved but she was broken physically and mentally by the time she was saved. Might I add it was from her father, her own flesh and blood and no one in their house, servants or even her brother bothered to help her. Hell they even shame and gossip about her. Hilse was angry because she saw Margot happy, unlike her who was broken, she was even sleepwalking and felt she was being chocked whilst doing so. Also she only THOUGHT and had a desire to do it, she never ACTED on it. Hilse even acknowledges that her thinking is incorrect why do you think she says she feels a sting in her heart when Violetta wants to be friends with her and when Margot seeks her for comfort when she once wanted nothing but kill them both? (in the novel) Now lets not forget that she did attack Violetta and I am in no way shape or form trying to excuse her for that because what she did was wrong but lets also not forget she stops HERSELF from harming Violetta because she knew it was wrong, plus it even said in the novel she still had the Callicia gems in her and its been proven that monsters who have it in their system aim to attack Callicia’ and will priorotize doing that over ANYTHING, she ingested that, was surrounded by it in her room, and it was forced inside her body through open wounds, just because she was saved by Axion does not mean it left her body. She knows its wrong but what else can she do to ease her pain of suffering for her past 7 years? Yes its wrong to blame other but even when she was saved she was still suffering.

15. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Bella94, xyxy6409, syofiaa and 26 others like this.
  16. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than trying to kill Violette in her 5th life, she tried to kill Margot in her 6th one before Axion first found Margot for Violette's birthday, but was stopped by Axion.
    To be honest, no, I don't understand her. She should be resentful, yes, but towards her father not Margot. Plus she knows herself what it's like to be blamed for everything when you didn't do anything wrong. Which she didn't, initially.
    I don't like this female lead. She's neither charming nor kind. Her only redeeming point is that she suffered a lot. But it's honestly too much to only stop caring for her family after those 7 lifetimes. One/two/three I could understand, considering her experiences, seven is just too much.

17. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    Not 7 lifetimes. 5 times. She ran away from her family immediately in 6th and 7th life but somehow still end up died in the end.

So in 8th life, she decides to do something different aka find a way to kill herself permanently and that would required her to be head of the family and she wasted no time to do so.

She didn't kill her family immediately in 8th because it would get her imprisoned which is not something she aimed to do, although she did admit that if she really want to kill them in 8th life, she will do it secretly this time.

And yes, she slaughtered her family at 7th but it doesn't give her a closure or made her happy either.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  18. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to agree with DOhere. I'm a real fan of counter attack novels 7 times is far too much. The MC would either have to be up against god level schemers (Diego and Ricardo don't qualify) or be so stupid she couldn't figure out how to open a door. One life, two at the most, we are talking painful circumstances.

As to taking revenge, once she is head of Inoaden, she would have numerous means at her disposal that would have no legal ramifications. The simplest is to drive them out of the family. Gabrielle first the push the other two to overreact.

DOHere likes this.
  19. WhiteCoffee

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, it doesn't take 5 lifetimes for her to see her family is rubbish. It was 4 lifetimes . It is just she wasn't powerful enough to deal with her father until she learned how to get power up in 7th life, I think.

She tried to defend herself from her father's assault but it was too much for her in her 4th and 5th life. In fact, because she was retaliating against her father in 4th and 5th life, she died even faster (and suffered even more) than she was in 3rd life where she was so obedient and keep taking the blood as her father asked.

In her 5th life, she is basically crippled. Meanwhile, in her 6th and 7th, she actually lives like a human for once until something happened that was beyond her control. I still don't know how she died in 6th life when everything seems working so well for her.

And she doesn't want to take revenge on 8th life because it is no longer mattered to her. She already killed them in 7th and it doesn't make her feel good at all. Her priority in 8th is to learn how to die without loopback. I think she doesn't even want to drive them away because she was enjoying their suffering unconsciously. Her brother feels like a shit living in the house now and her father is basically crippled, and there is nothing they can do especially when she is now backed by Axion.

Last edited: May 22, 2021