Spoiler THE LOVE KING AND HIS ORNAMENTAL WIFE

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Apr 21, 2021.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: THE LOVE KING AND HIS ORNAMENTAL WIFE; I WANT TO BE DISLIKED ~ I WILL DO MY BEST TO AVOID BECOMING THE QUEEN OF THE AMOROUS KING , KIRAWARETAI NO - KOUSHOKUOU NO KISAKI O ZENRYOKU DE KAIHI SHIMASU
    Web Novel Raw Link: https://kakuyomu.jp/works/1177354054890993514
    NU Link: N/A?
    Description:
    Sir Alphonse… Ah, when I think of him, my heart burns with love. But, if I marry him, I’ll become the Love King’s queen and be banished from the country… an unfortunate end. Ugh, I hate this life! That’s why I free want him to hate me… From that day onwards, the Duke’s daughter, Louise, works hard to make her fiancé Alphonse hate her.

- First off - the summary doesn't do it justice. From what I understand she truly loved he fiance the Prince who later became the King with all her heart and with great effort became married to him. That's when her personal hell started. He ignored her on his wedding night and had lover after lover. He didn't bother to hide it and didn't care that it hurt her feelings. They called in a concubine and her man preferred her. Doesn't remember how she died,
    - She goes back where she is still engaged to him. She remembers after the Prince accidentally pushes her down the stairs and knocks her head. She then starts to distance herself from him from that moment. Which stupefies the Prince but he shrugs it off.
    - when she wakes up she overhears the conversation of her fiance and her brother. Her brother for all his scolding is genuine in his care and simply wants her to be happy. The Fiance doesn't give a shit. Complains about her perfume, the way she dresses, and how tries to cling to him.
    - Those words hurt her since MC still liked him. However, she likes living more... and DOUBLES DOWN ON EVERYTHING HE HATES TO TROLL HIM.
    - Starts learning to bake in earnest because it's a life skill she could be good at.
    - The prince on the other hand starts to like her because he saw her making the cookies he likes in the middle of the night. She had no makeup on. Her hair in plain soft waves. Wearing simple clothes while baking. He is reminded back in the day when she was a child before he was sexually raped by his older female teacher (who looked and dressed like Lady Dimitrescu from the description). How much he liked her. How she was something like a first love. How he probably misunderstood her for years. He tries immediately to get to know her. Then is floored by how such a good girl she is. He is regretful. He tries to get closer but she always seems to pull away and is more interested in other people around her and not in him. Very jealous. When he calls her out on her cold behavior the MC states that she can't stand him. She no longer cares and that the engagement should be canceled. He refuses to break it off stating that she has no one that she likes and that it should continue. The reality is he wants to corner and make sure she can't leave. She later gets kidnapped and he went full yandere and nearly strangled the OG!Heroine to death and threatened that he is capable of anything. Finds her safe and brings her back. To punish the OG!Heroine he/prince puts on a cursed necklace that shows the reflection of her inner self. She starts morphing into a half-snake creature.
    - The MC realizes that her engagement will never be broken and runs away. Then assumes a new identity using her mad baking skills.
    - The Prince somehow tracks her down.
    - The story is still ongoing.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the prince isnt the ML....

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
    Elisee, Scapezz, lostross and 17 others like this.
  4. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really really hope so. Based on chapter 1 manhwa, she fell for him at 10, became his fiance at 16, married him at 18. At 38 years old, he still ignored her while having around 10 concubines. I don't care for his reason. I don't want him as ML. I wish him a bad ending. I'm glad she ran away from him and I hope she will end up with a good ML. If not, I'm definitely going to drop this.

Elisee, Scapezz, lostross and 33 others like this.
  5. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A few spoilers from mangago.me comment section

Elisee, Scapezz, nielyti and 29 others like this.
  6. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn.... just why the h*ll would she be so fixated on him? He just smiled at her and only ONCE at that! Too much of a simp or what?

Elisee, Scapezz, lostross and 12 others like this.
  7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    good bye plot. seee you never lol
    I will pass on this one. :D

Scapezz, lostross, Hebaj22 and 13 others like this.
  8. Kumoshiro

Reading List:
    Link
    What can I say? I think it is "love at first sight". There are several stories with the same premise: a MC who fell in love at first sight without asking nothing in return and a ML who doesn't value that love and regrets when its lost.

I don't mind if the ML manages to gain the love of MC if he manages to felt and understand the pain MC went through to gain her forgiveness.

9. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything about the 2nd male lead (if there is one), judging by the cover photo? Also curious to know more about those other reincarnated people.

10. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow good thing I read the spoilers before I got invested

11. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait! This isn't Kr manhwa cliche plot of a woman who still falls for the same terrible old love. *sigh*
    Well... the ML I can push is better than that one plot where the man married the MC, knew MC was abused, married her to save and because he loved her, but orchestrated abuse from his staff because he wanted her to depend on him. By a small margin, this one is better, we got the flimsy excuse of being abused but *sigh*
    Fictional Girls, WHY?!

Enmea, gracecfe, Mi shiru and 6 others like this.
  12. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the guy on the cover photo is her brother, the one the prince was close to since they were children, mc and him do have similar features with the hair and eyes so yeah

nielyti and trashconsumer like this.
  13. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Prince sounds trash from the spoilers, But as I didn’t read this yet I won’t make a comment on him.
    Hope he at least gets a character development or regrets and suffers for his past actions and makes it up to her.
    On the other hand I like the FL, even thought she loves him she didn’t want to end up like the past and works to make him hate her. And she even runs away when she realizes things are going wrong.
    ty for the spoilers :blob_plusone:

Naenia, gracecfe, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  14. earp

earp villainess trash reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    XD I’ll still read it although plot sounds ridiculous. Just curious how it will turn out

lostross, Guide1410 and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  15. Kumoshiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Today was released up to chapter 6. It is explained the setting of the world. That is the world of an otome game where the heroine can choose who would be her partner. If heroine choose other than the prince, the MC (Louise, the blond haired girl) will become his fiance and be the righteous queen but never to be loved by the king, who will have 10 concubines and several sons and daughters, the king will be known as the Love King but because he got his kingdom enriched nobody cares about it.

That was the setting we saw in the first chapter, one where the heroine did not not appear, but maybe because the heroine choose some other target to make him her partner.

Then, the story changes focus to MC at her teenager age having confusing dreams about that future where she became queen and was never loved. She loves the prince and makes her best to look better than the other candidates to become the prince's fiance, but that makes her gaudy and gains the rejection of the boys, included both her brother and the prince self.

MC went to the prince to have lunch with him, but she hits her head and recover her memories of her past life, a woman* without interest in looks and a hobby for make sweets. She still loves the prince, but knows that if the heroine appears she will be banished from the kingdom and if the heroine doesn't appear she will become an unloved queen.

* It is not stated if MC was japanese. It gives the vibe of it, but it seems to be more likely a manhua rather than a manga.

MC doesn't want neither of both futures, so she decides to focus her effort into make the prince not choose her and puts even more makeup and more perfume to make her look more gaudy and make the rejection bigger.

I would like it more if MC could keep her personality as her own self, but it seems that the personality of the previous self as a japanese woman would prevail, even when she still has her knowledge as a duke's daughter. Something like 2/3 transmigration, 1/3 recover memories from past life.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    ELtein, nielyti, FunSmiles and 18 others like this.
  16. aienmoon

aienmoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got curious so I MTLed the part where the prince learned that mc is a transmigrator from japan and about mc's "dream" of their future.

Episode 93 In Luise's Words

Luise can't find any words for Alphonse, who stands with a look in front of her.

"Alphonse ..."

What should I do. Asking something from here may be a bush snake. I was talking about what I had hidden all the time. If asked, he might have hurt Alphonse by doing something secret.

(Where did Alphonse look from? When did you start listening?)

Yeah, no matter how much you think about it. Luise decided to squeeze her belly and wait for Alphonse.

"Sorry, Luise. I've been following you because I was worried about His Highness Siegbert's movements .... I've heard all the stories you were talking about in the kitchen."

"All ..."

Luise took a breath. I heard them all ...? I feel my fingertips getting colder and colder.

Alphonse nodded slowly and continued talking. The expression looks lonely.

"Reincarnated, knowledge of the previous life ... I heard it, but I don't understand it. Can you explain it in your own words? ... Or do you still want to say it?"

It is no longer possible to hide it because it has been known so far. Thinking that he had no choice but to think, Luise silently shook his head from side to side.

――I'm embarrassed to shake my head silently. I'm not a child ...

"For the time being, there may be some bad stories when asked here, so let's go into the cooking room."

"Okay……"

Luise was prompted by Alphonse to return to the kitchen with him. I sat side by side with Alphonse in a chair near the counter. Then they turn their chairs and face each other. I think it's okay for people to see it because it's far enough.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we should really talk about this in a place like this, but it would be bad to hear alone in a closed room with an unmarried woman. "

"Okay"

Alphonse turned down Luise and touched the bracelet he was wearing to develop what appeared to be a sound insulation barrier. You can see that there is a faint, translucent, light blue curtain. I saw it for the first time, but it seems that the sound in this dome range does not leak. I'm grateful for this consideration, as Alphonse has just heard a secret talk.

"This is okay. Then can you talk?"

"Yes ... Believe it or not, I was going to talk about it someday. I remembered the memory of my previous life when I hit my head on the side of His Highness."

"Memory of the previous life?"

"Yes. It's a memory of my life as Luise Clayman before I was born."

"Is that possible ..."

"Yes, Siegbert actually has the same memory of the previous life as I do."

"That's right ..."

Alphonse seems to be finally convinced when he hears Luise's words. And I'm thinking about something with one hand on my chin. It may be that the information is dropped one by one. Luise continued talking to Alphonse.

"In my previous life, I was an office worker in a country called Japan ... I was like an employee of a commercial organization. Japan has more developed industry and culture than this country now. I developed it with Mr. Gilbert. The magic tool refrigerator is one of them. There was no magic at all. "

"Is there such a country ... I can't believe it."

"I'm not sure, but Japan is a country in a different world from this one. I can't believe it, but in fact, in the Kingdom of Mainheim, His Highness Siegbert makes use of his knowledge in Japan. It seems that you are doing your best. "

"HM……"

What I've talked about so far is what I was talking about with Siegbert. The story from here may not be believed. You may think that you are crazy if you are not good at it.

"According to my memory, this world is a world of otome games."

"…………Girl game?"

Ah ... the reaction was as expected. When he heard Luise's words, Alphonse frowned as if he couldn't believe it. It would be so. If you were in the opposite position, you would never believe even Luise.

"I used to play otome games set in this world in my previous life. Otome games are like a virtual story of women playing in Japan ... By the way, the main character is Monica. I'm Monica. A rival daughter who disturbs her love affair ... "

"Wait a minute. I'm not sure about that otome game, but maybe the" event "or" game "that Miss Monica said has something to do with it?"

"Yes, it is……"

Alphonse exhaled and looked straight at Luise and smiled.

"Even if you don't understand it anymore, you have to believe it. If what you say is true, then Monica's words and actions at that time are all convincing. ……Is that so"

"... and I dreamed of one of the futures of this game."

"future?"

"Yes. In the future, Alphonse will have ten queens and many children after marrying me, but for twenty years without touching me with one finger. It's been a long time

"That's not true .... I can't."

"It's true. We had a very cold relationship. Alphonse was praised as the" Wise King, "but ... rudely, he was called the" Amorous King. " "

"This is the amorous king ..."

Alphonse covered his eyes with one hand and looked up at the ceiling. Apparently I was quite shocked. Alphonse looks terribly confused.

"I dreamed of that future. In Japan in the previous life, it was a monogamy system, and it was natural for couples to be the only ones to each other. So I love only myself no matter how much I like it. I don't want to get married unless I have someone to give me

Oh, it ’s bad. It's getting hot and the wording is out of the ground. When I remember my dreams, I can't help but link to that poor feeling of Luise. And the smoldering thoughts that had been in my heart for a long time overflowed one after another and couldn't stop.

"Luise, wait. Calm down."

"Ah……"

Apparently I was more excited than I expected. Before I knew it, tears had spilled from Makoto. Both hands on my knees were squeezed tightly, my fists turned white, and my nails dig into my palm. painful……. Luise to Alphonse宥NadaI was struck and relaxed my shoulders.

"Luise, listen"

"Okay……"

Alphonse approached the chair and gently covered Luise's hands with his own hands. Then he looked straight into Luise's eyes and continued talking.

"I amdefinitely・ ・ ・Don't get close to women other than you. "

"Alphonse ..."

Luise looks into the eyes of Alphonse's amethyst. Alphonse's eyes, turned straight without looking away from Luise, were just serious.

[​IMG]

Previous episode-Episode 93 In Luise's Words

Episode 94 I want you to receive it

Alphonse continued his words with a little effort on both hands wrapping Luise's hand.

"I think Luise's dream is the worst. I think I'm the lustful king and I'm sure I couldn't find anything important other than you. I'm an idiot that can't be helped. "

"Important things ...?"

"Yeah, but I found Luise. I found it and lost it, but I could find it again. I will never lose it anymore."

"... Alphonse"

Alphonse looked into Luise's eyes, tilting his head slightly. Alphonse's amethyst eyes are swaying as if begging for something.

"Luise, you just said,'No matter how much you like it.'"

"e……"

Did you say that? ...... I may have said that. The sad expression of Alphonse makes me feel like I'm grabbed by my heart.

"Isn't Luise telling me that she didn't like it before because she had a dream of that future? Did you think that the future you dreamed of would become a reality?"

"that is……"

That's exactly what Alphonse says. If I become a princess and my future dreams come true. With that in mind, I thought I couldn't marry Alphonse. The loneliness of Luise, the dream of the future ... Because I know the sadness.

"If you think so, it's natural to reject me. But believe me .... Luise, I promise you. Once you get engaged, I'll never trample your feelings. I swear that death won't leave us with a queen and will not let anyone else. It's about this life. You can sign a magical contract. "

I'm confused by Alphonse's powerful tone. I didn't expect that the future of my dreams would be so strongly denied.

"That's it! If ... if a succession isn't born ... what would you do?"

As I spun my words, I became sad and my voice became quieter toward the end. I think the king wouldn't allow him to not have a queen even though he couldn't succeed him.

"There are other people who have the right to succeed to the throne. If you can't have a child, all you have to do is give the throne to another successor to the throne. Your Majesty is still alive for the time being. I'm sure I'll live longer because I'm the one who pulls out

"Huh, that kind of thing ..."

I laughed at Alphonse's unexpected coming out. It seems that the king will not die from overwork.

"... Finally laughed. I've always had only one princess, Luise. I don't need anything other than Luise. I'll never be an amorous king .... Can you still like me?"

"Alphonse ..."

I don't have a future eternal princess. You can't be an amorous king. Is it necessary to deceive Alphonse's long-held feelings for such a powerful promise? Now that we are no longer concerned about the future, we should convey our true feelings to Alphonse, who has conveyed his sincerity to the best of his ability. No, I want to tell you. I always wanted to tell you.

The more I try to express my feelings in words, the hotter my face gets. I'm sure Luise's face is now embarrassed and her ears are bright red. Luise, standing down, told Alphonse in words the true feelings he had in his heart.

"Alphonse, I've always loved Alphonse since I was little, and I still ... I love it."

Said. I told you. I can't turn back anymore. I was worried about Alphonse's reaction and glanced at his expression.

The eyes of Alphonse's amethyst who heard Luise's words are wide open. It looks like I'm holding my breath. Did you surprise me so much? ...... It's still solidified. No way I'm out of consciousness ...?

"... Alphonse?"

Luise held one hand in front of Alphonse and shook it from side to side. Alphonse suddenly stood up from his chair, grabbed Luise's arm and pulled him.

"Ah……!"

"Luise! Luise, Luise! Oh, it looks like a lie! I'm glad!"

Alphonse turned his arms around Luise's back and hugged him tightly.

(Warm .... I'm happy .......... but it's painful)

Luise became painful because she was hugged so tightly. If nothing is done, it will be difficult to breathe.

"Alphonse, it's painful."

"I'm sorry!"

Alphonse stares at Luise's face in a space created by relaxing his arms around his back. Alphonse's face is very close. The beautiful prince's do-up is tremendous destructive power. As my face approached little by little, I couldn't stand the embarrassment and closed my eyes tightly.

(Kissed ...!?)

I couldn't keep up with the sudden development, and I waited for that moment with my eyes closed tightly, but nothing happened. I thought it was strange and opened my eyes. Alphonse then stared at Luise's eyes, pulling his eyebrows and tying his lips tightly into a single letter. It looks kind of sad.

"I'm sorry to scare you. This is enough for now ... Luise, thank you for responding to your feelings. I also like you. I love you more than anything else. I will make you absolutely happy. I promise. Yo "

"Alphonse ..."

Alphonse gently stroked Luise's hair with his hand on his back. And he has a gentle smile that I have never seen before. Alphonse's smile fills her heart with happiness, as if she were gracious for something important.

I wasn't kissed ... I feel relieved and a little disappointed, but I have a lot of time. I want to cherish Alphonse in the future. I want to cherish the feelings of Alphonse. Luise strongly decided to cherish this kind and soft relationship.

Alphonse slowly released Luise's body. Then he knelt down, took Luise's left hand and kissed him on his finger.

"Luise, please apply again. Would you please marry me?"

"... Yes, I am happy to accept it."

"Thank you……"

Alphonse stood up with an emotional expression and grasped Luise's hands with both of his own hands. Is it okay to be so happy? Somehow scary.

"Let's talk about the future together. I will report to His Majesty that my fiancé has been decided on you."

"I understand. Alphonse, should I not say this until it is officially decided?"

"No, I can say more and more. It is unlikely that I will be opposed, and I will never give up even if I am opposed. I have one more request."

"...? What?"

"I wish you were good .... I hope you come to the school in the same fashion as before."

"……Okay?"

It looks like it used to be ... Is it vertical rolls and makeup? Alphonse's unexpected words made Luise suspicious of his ears.

Tl;dr Prince denies that mc's dream (him never loving mc and having 10 concubines and children with those women) will never come true because she's the only one for him. :rolleyes:

17. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. sakuchwan

sakuchwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read up to chapter 127 and I'm really enjoying it so thought I would give some spoilers. I'll leave off where the previous spoilers left off

The mask put on her by the prince makes her appearance as ugly as her heart and she ends up leaving the country since she can't use her looks as a weapon anymore. She will come up later in the story. FL at this point is still adamant about not being with CP but things happen and they end up confessing to each other. Their engagement is made almost official. Two exchange students show up to the academy. The second prince Siegberd and princess Theresia from a nearby kingdom. Based off what what sees when he visits the cooking club that FL is a part of it is quickly revealed that Siegberd is also reincarnated like FL. He warns FL that there are secret organizations that hunt people like them and that she should keep it a secret. He asks FL to return to his country with him since her knowledge on top of his will help his country (he had a background in engineering if I remember correctly) she refuses though. CP was eavesdropping dropping the whole time and finds out she is reincarnated. While all this is going on, the king is trying to get Theresia and CP engaged since her kingdom is more advanced and the marriage would have advantages. CP is against and tries to stop his engagement with FL from being broken. FL is constantly being stopped by palace guards cause the king wants this marriage to happen. They do get to meet and talk at least once though. One of the nights tells FL that Theresia wants to speak with her so she follows him. FL ends up getting knocked out and kidnapped. Theresia was not involved with this and was actually suspicious of the knight and followed them. She ends up getting knocked out too but wakes up back at the castle. Everyone knows FL is missing at this point and the knight confesses that he was paid my a wealthy aristocrat to help kidnap FL. CP beats him when he finds this out. Theresia didn't want the knight to be beaten to death and tells CP that she's at fault too. CP, FL's brother, and her father figure out what to do to get FL back. The knight is placed under house arrest and so is the princess. CP decided he'll go to the neighboring country to get FL back but the king says one single person is not worth abandoning his job as CP. CP says he is happy to give up his title since there are other princes to replaces him. FL can't be replaced. The king agrees in the end.

Back with FL, as she is being smuggled across the border in a carriage the guards are tipped off and the kidnappers try running. During the fight FL manages to escape but falls off a cliff. She wakes up in a house wondering if she died and whose body she is in. She currently only has her memories of her past life in Japan and none of the memories of who she was in the world.

I'll continue this later in pt 2 of this arc:blobReach:

I still don't know what made CP act the way he did in the previous timeline but I don't completely dislike him but I am in the indifferent category.

Note about the knight
    He was paid and also blackmailed into helping kidnap FL and he was pretty remorseful about it too. Didn't even fight back when CP beat his face in

lan2001h, nielyti, FunSmiles and 36 others like this.
  19. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for this spoiler!

20. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if mc ends up with ml, hmm i think i can't stand it because it gives some vibes of TAE. whatever remorse he feel, the fact that mc already hurted by him can't be erased because forgive doesn't mean forgot all of his wrongdoings and mc is more than beautiful enought to search other man