Spoiler To Help You Understand

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ni-b, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Kumoshiro

Kumoshiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One big difference between Duke Winter and Duke Vistash could be that Duke Vistach never cared for his fiance and always took her as a scummy woman for all the rumors around her that he believed without confirmation. Instead, Duke Winter fell in love with his MC since the very first moment and only wanted to work hard to give all his money to her because he tought that was the way to show love as that was what he learned in his very hard life (wich also was very different at that of Vistash).

Another bad trait of Vistash, and the most important one, is that Vistash could not put priority at his MC happiness and let go of his love for her when she fell for another man. He could have attained redemption and pitty if he could realize it was too late for him and let her go. I'm not sure about Violet, but I think it is still not too late for Winer as Violet still loves him.

Violet and Winter love each other, only the circumstances are separating them. Isn't that what a tragedy is?

Btw, there are several scummy women worst than Winter who could not only attain redemption but also happiness with their leads and, in some cases, stealing the ML's love destined to another woman in that process. If bad characters are banned to correct themselves and gain happines, all those women would became automatically the worst scum that could be.

2. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if duke vistash realize his mistake sooner, it wouldn't to the point fl leave him and the important point is vistash never realize his love for mc until he lose her to another man, i think never until the prince get our fl .But winter do loves mc and he's doing his best for mc, at least it's that what he think justlike when your parents work hard for your happiness but actually it's not the way you want them love you. The problem i see is that winter don't know how to show any feelings or affection for other because he never receive it except from mc. so he just thought the only way to gives mc happiness and keep her by his side is through the money since she is a princess before who he (i think everyone do) think cannot live without luxury life. And also he learns from his experience that money can buy anything include love justlike his current parent do to him.
    Of course i don't justify his deeds to mc too but from my point he worth to get the second chance
    One more, the big misunderstanding keep happen because their miscommunication. They always think they already did the best for each other without really confirm it to their partner. And they see their partner only with their point of view without find out more.
    Justlike vio when she think it will be much better for her to leave and send him money because she thought money is winter resource of happiness. She didn't try to find out nor ask winter the reason why he obsessed with money.
    Or winter ,who thought the royal like vio never get any troubled like being locked up in the cupboard or can't overcome the nobles (include his parents who he thought is very good people because they accept him without knowing their true intentions) harsh treatment to her alone. At this point he also do the same as vio, never try to understand and positioning himself as vio but he tried to ask (its when vio being locked in the cupboard) although its kinda scary because he couldn't control his emotion and he choose to believe vio rather than his parent. but back to the point when he rarely consider his actions might or not hurt vio to this point.

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  3. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. Fl never considered anything about him and always concluded things from her own perspectives. For all he knew she was a spoilt princess who was hard to please because she kept on rejecting his gifts. He has been through a lot of hardships and as a business man he prefers straight forward approach but fl who was brought up with love thought everything is about love and if she’s ignored then she kills her self. She demands love and attention which he cannot give because he’s accustomed to fighting hard for survival and he was raised with so much hardship. How are people expecting him to give what he doesn’t have? She only knows how to commit suicide instead of addressing her problems
    She’s a pampered little princess who’ll kill her self if people ignore her

please can anyone tell me what happened to violets mother? Will she finally realize her son is trash and her behavior towards her daughter is sick?
    I also want to know if they ruin her brother ash life and kick him to the curb broke

booho, Anika Ab, Kumoshiro and 2 others like this.
  4. Kumoshiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me share a little analogy to help understand the ML:

Lets say there was a boy growing in the jungle. This boy is a little savage who grew surrounded of beast and learnt to hunt his food and eat with his hands and grew into a man.

This man is later rescued and relocated with civilized people who eats using a fork and a knife and critizises the little savage because he eats with his hands. The little savage does not understand that he is critizised and nobody tells him.

Is this man at fault because he does not eat with a fork and a knife?

That is what happened to Winter. Nobody teached him common sense and grew by himself acquiring a common sense different from the "normal" people. He meants no evil. He does not have the intention to hurt anyone. He only wants to share his love in the only way he understand and when somebody starts to teach him proper sense he realizes his mistakes and correct himself.

In my opinion Winter is one of the most human characters that portrays a human nature (he is not perfect and has a lot of defects) but makes his best to better himself. He is not a villain, only just a kind of wild, savage man that can't understand the people around him and is misunderstood by the people around him.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
    Kally Kayros, Joker07, Yanya and 11 others like this.
  5. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmh, I'm not agree about the part where he tries to correct himself. Maybe later in the story but not now.
    For now, he reacts with rage when confront by criticism. When MC tell him something, with no offense intended he jump of rage immediatly. Like the time when she told him maybe they switch body because of his blood, his clan have the reputation of having some mysterious power. He reacts as if she was racist. I understand him, his country is racist, but he just jumps of rage every time and refuse to learn etiquette in opposition of it, like the cigar etiquette.

6. Kumoshiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he felt insecure and reacted that way.

However, he did not ignore her and investigated based on her comments, later recognazing in a pair of chapters away that she was right and that it was an issue with his blood.

A man with bad character does not recognize his defects, but he did it and told to his wife.

I'm not excusing him and I don't know if he did something to cross the line and be sorry to his wife since I have not completely readed the novel. I'm just talking since his perspective, that he does things that can be misundertood but he has no evil intentions against his wife, but all the contrary, he puts all his effort to gain money because he thinks that is the way the love must be shown. Like a little kid that destroys a garden picking flowers for his mother's birthday, he did wrong but withouth realizing it and withouth a bad intention. Would somebody cut the hands of such a boy?

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  7. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is actually. As we said in my country (not sure in english), Hell is paved with good intentions.
    However, that doesn't excuse everything, some people will blame the child.
    I didn't intend to say ML is guilty even with his sob past, but not everyone will agree on his case. People have different values after all.

Silver_Luna likes this.
  8. DarkBlueOcean

DarkBlueOcean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Handsome, skilled, rash when he doesn't get his way in a conversation and nothing to say for social skills... Winter is like the reincarnation of Inosuke Hashibira.
    [​IMG]

9. Lucathy0000

Lucathy0000 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what you wrote -
    "duke vistash realize his mistake sooner, it wouldn't to the point fl leave him and the important point is vistash never realize his love for mc until he lose her to another man"

This is what I say -
    If winter had realised his mistake sooner, it wouldn't have been to the point of violet commiting suicide,and the important point is winter caused her to commit suicide More than ONCE.

I guess what you wrote about duke Vistash is 'MORE' 'SERIOUS' and 'HORRIBLE' and 'Irredeemable'.

And what 'miscommunication' are you talking about????? Violet always requested him to accompany her to banquets etc ,she tried telling him about her condition but he always told her 'he was BUSY' SHE TRIED her level best to tell him. What do you want from her.Should she perform telepathy?????????????????????????????
    Listen a toxic person deserves a chance IF they dont cause the other person to commit suicide or similar mental pain, which he gave her.

10. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I agree with you in that Violet is raised spoilt. She lives like a sheep being herded with gold and silk. Not so much with love tho. Her parents only cares about her brothers and it's always Violet that needs to sacrifices her life for her brother.

The thing is she tried to commit suicide. Because she is basically drugged by Winter's family doctor. She was in chronic pain most of the time. Gaslighted by her in laws and her own brother into thinking Winter hates her. She asks him for help but he disregards her on multiple occasion thinking her problem wont worth shit compared to his important business meetings.

She asked for her own family help but they told her to suck it up.

The whole servants of the Winter household treat her like a worthless piece of shit.

Anyway its not fair to overlooked Violet perspective that she is basically cornered with no way out while she was prescribed with wrong medication on purpose that leads her to have daily chronic pains.

Shes not sane and healthy enough to make right decisions. As you said, she is a spoilt princess. She wont have any ideas how to deal with shittery like this.

Her mom will regret what she did to Violet but it will all be too late Violet was too broken. And her brothers fraud and scams will all be outed by Violet herself

Last edited: May 30, 2021
    boom2424, Furiae19, Rais_ya and 6 others like this.
  11. Kumoshiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Pin the responsability of FL suicide on ML just because he did not gave the attention she required is very unreasonable and unfair towards ML.

Why people commit suicide? In my personal opinion, it's because they experience more suffering (be it anxiety, stress or depression) than what they can manage or tolerate.

The suffering FL was exposed to was more than what she could manage and thus decided to end it, but that suffering did not come from ML, but from the scheming duke/duchess and brother.

If FL have not been exposed to the misstreatment from the in-laws, and only be subject of the lack of attention of her husband would she still commit suicide? I don't think so. So, the husband was not what make her kill herself.

Now, ML was under the understanding that she was safe and well guarded and decided to focus on the urgent problems because that was his direct responsibility.

Let me put another example to help understand why he can't be blamed:

Let's say we are a school boy/girl with a female friend in the same class that is bff and she also plays with some other friends and brother that bully her in secret. That friend tries to ask you for help but you are busy studying for the finals and think she is ok because she is playing with those people who you think they treat her with love without know they bully her. Later this girl commits suicide because of the bully and now everybody blames you because you are her bff and ignored her when she needed you. Would that be reasonable? That is the same with Violet and Winter.

12. sin-angel

sin-angel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This section turns again to be opinion and debate section, but this is a spoiler section. While people waiting for spoiler tho.. Just dont continue reading this novel/manhwa please, we dont need those opinion. The plot will not change to your liking bcs of your opinion. We need spoiler :cry::cry:

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  13. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll wait it end, not a fan of gender bender stories

14. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agree. It's good to discuss about the novel but do it in the proper forum. It's hard to find the spoilers now cause it is being buried by wall of texts argument.

Here's a spoiler

Context: Violet was making Winter read books for nobles while he was recuperating. Winter don't like to read so Violet will read it to him.

"You can't sleep because l'll read it to you. When it's over I'll ask you ten questions."

"Will you give me a prize if I get everything right?"

"Do you want to receive anything?"

As Violet asked, Winter pointed a finger to her mid-thigh.

"l want to kiss you there."

In response to his actions, Violet unconsciously covered her thighs with a book and said,

"l don't quite understand why you want to do something like that."

"It's my prize so only I need to know."

Violet, who was taken aback by Winter's casual remarks, immediately spoke rationally.

"Come to think of it, this is for you, so why should I give you an award?"

"lf l'm right, you mean you should be rewarded?

"Right."

"What would you like to receive?"

"I wish you could read one more book and answer ten questions correctly."

"If you say three wishes are granted, you are the one who will ask for three more wishes as your last wish."

Winter continued sarcastically,

"Do both. You will receive the award and I will receive the award."

"I do not like it ."

"lf there is no prize for me, I have no reason to answer all the questions. Reading one more book is terrifying."

It was difficult to refute Winter's words, so Violet paused, and then spoke as if it was a bit unfair.

"Then why on the thigh?"

"lf you don't like it, then here." Winter said and pointed his index finger at my neck.

"Pick."

"Then I put it on my neck."

After Violet struggled to regain her composure she began reading the first chapter.

And one beat later, she realized that she should have stopped kissing in the first place. It was the thigh, but when she was presented the neck, she thought it was okay, so she agreed.

She was deceived, she could tell just by looking at the twitching corners of Winter's lips.

'l won't bet with that man again. Never.'

Lizaahh, oblomov, mrs.apache and 27 others like this.
  15. Emma626

Emma626 626 flavors of love, none for you~

Reading List:
    Link
    This is too fluffy my heart can't, ugh I have my finals this week and this chapter put me a bit at ease. Thanks for sharing

boom2424 likes this.
  16. Novelhellsing

Novelhellsing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can I read the novel? Does she leave the dude or stay with him?

17. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    So is there any side story? What about their kid? Ohh I wanna see winter as a dad:bloblove::blob_blush:

Is there any side story about their child?

twistingfeelings likes this.
  18. kyeongari

kyeongari Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They need good communication.

19. afelice

afelice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screenshot_2021-06-12-14-57-24-695_com.noahclient.png

looks like the debate is pretty hot here :aww:

but if someone wants to support the author, the official english NOVEL version is available and currently ongoing in Radish app!

(sorry if this info is already posted b4)

DRpsy, Tamyave, Fabulous and 6 others like this.
  20. mamtrupawszafie

mamtrupawszafie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To people saying that Wistash is worse, cause he never loved his FL but Winter did, isn't it the other way round? Isn't it worse that Winter who loved his wife treated her worse than Wistash who didn't give a fuck? And Winter also didn't want to let his FL go after she left him, but he made her come back.

You're just trying to rationalise it cause dude is the ML.

Furiae19, OtomeAddict, Yyear and 4 others like this.