Recommendations Novel action without harem and have a family feeling

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Yakumomo, May 23, 2021.

1. Yakumomo

Yakumomo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for novel that have the same feeling with TCF, or really novel action that is good to read without harem, and tragedy in it. It would be good if it have a family feeling like TCF.

Last edited: May 23, 2021
  2. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know what TFC is, but I do know some good novels that you think would have a harem, but have no needless romance at all. Trash of the Count's Family is my all-time favorite. It starts off slow as you get to know the first few characters, but once the ball goes rolling (in my opinion, as soon as chapter 20 or so, with Cale's first 'raid'), it just gets more and more fun. There's also Legend of the Sun Knight. I have mixed opinions about it personally, but it has a lot of uniqueness, and most people love it. It's also been completed for a while, so you won't have to wait for updates. It's from the same creator of 1/2 Prince.

TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  3. Yakumomo

Yakumomo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow yeah sorry, i misspell it, i mean TCF. Thx for the recommendation :aww:

4. Ichigoeater

Ichigoeater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I forgot to mention that the both have a somewhat family feeling among non-family members. Cale has a whole Friendship Harem going on with his crew, and you get the feeling they'd all die for each other if needed (but especially for Cale, the dragon baby, and the two cat children). The 12 holy knights in the second story are the same way, and it's a good thing, too, because I would've given up on Grisia Sun's dumb @ss. Most of the plot revolves around him not seeming to comprehend that if he gets hurt or disappears, the people who care about him will hurt, too.

TaffyGirl13 likes this.
  5. TaffyGirl13

TaffyGirl13 just a casual translator~

Reading List:
    Link
  6. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    Beware of chicken

7. aaachris

aaachris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nightfall,mc enters a school with twelve brothers and sisters to look out for him and they're the best supporting characters you'll find, especially the first three disciples are probably still stronger than him in the end

8. AZ21

AZ21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kidnapped Dragons no harem,have family feelings cuz he need to take care 4 dragons. but there's tragedy

9. Daphne kook

Daphne kook Member

Reading List:
    Link