Spoiler I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chucke, Mar 30, 2017.

1. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the limits that the goddess of chaos set on the sword?
    I don't get all the talk regarding gods but as far as I get
    He cannot awake other creatures as long as Fran is alive
    He also got awakening concealment

Could anybody tell me please?

2. kay.lenson

kay.lenson Deus ex machina

Reading List:
    Link
    Fran is locked as his user as long as she's alive. Once she does die, he'll be able to get a new user.
    And to be extra safe, the goddess also took the awakening skill away from Shishou and prevented him from learning the skill again (but gave him a skill to hide that Fran is evolved in and also took away 5 skill points in exchange).
    so, the loophole they used isn't usable anymore even if he gets stolen/gets a new user.

Ease and chucke like this.
  3. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what is the reason to block switching the user of the sword as the sword is unable to awake the beast anymore?

Damn the gods are weak and annoying as always

4. kay.lenson

kay.lenson Deus ex machina

Reading List:
    Link
    yup they really are annoying..

5. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
    in which chp does fran get to evolve?
    i am curently at chp 176.

Also do you know why black catkin cant evolve as easily as the other beastkin?

lazynoodles likes this.
  6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They cant evole because of a sin commited, which caused the entire race to be cursed. There are two ways to lift the curse, i can only remember one. That is for a black catkin to defeat a a/s rank threat solo or something. My memory is a bit fuzzy.

7. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
    An A or S beast? Its still doable for fran.
    Do you know when she will evolve tho?
    She is already at lvl 45/45 as in chp 170ish.

lazynoodles likes this.
  8. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She evolves in the middle of a tournament, i cant remember which chapter. She trained with another black catkin who was the boss of a dungeon.

9. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
    The tourney in that dungeon city?
    Well, thanks mate.

10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that tournament. She doesn’t evolve into what a black catkin usually evolves into, but the rare variant.

11. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
    the black heavenly tigerkin?
    well damn.

12. Bakanogami

Bakanogami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the exact conditions, it was something like for one black catkin to evolve they have to kill 1000...evil beings? I don't remember what the translation came out to. Stuff like goblins, not just normal beasts. Or alternatively, kill one A-class evil being completely by themselves. I think it was stated that the boss of the arc in the city with the cooking festival would have counted if she had managed to beat him solo.

There were separate conditions for freeing the restrictions on the whole species. I think it was something like defeat an S class evil beast (which I don't know if we've even seen yet) with only the power of the black catkin, no assistance by other races.

13. Echoes

Echoes 【Wandering Monk】

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that S class evil beast either to be that chimera the alcemist make, or that berseker dude.

Thanks mate.

14. strucker543

strucker543 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there anymore spoilers out there? just read that the translation to this is dropped due to licsence in the middle of a huge arc aswell, i need to know what happens, cant wait years >.< if ever for the official one to catch up

15. twistedymond

twistedymond Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the previous Beast Kings who was a black cat unsealed a part of the body of the evil god and tried to absorb it to make himself and the royal family stronger it sort of worked, some of them became fiends some were strengthened and went berserk the other beastmen had to kill them. as punishment the gods took the ability to evolve from the rest of the black cat beastmen.

The way to resolve this for an individual would be for that indivudual to defeat 1000 fiends or defeat an A level fiend alone

To resolve it for the race would require that an S level Fiend or a vassal of the evil one be defeated by only black cats working together.
    The difficulty of these tasks is amplified by the fact that no one knows about the requirements

Fran sidestepped around these requirements b
    ecause the Dungeon Boss summoned a monster with the ability "Awaken" which they killed and got the ability from his crystal. When Fran used awaken she evolved. Usually you would get the ability after evolving rather than the other way around.
    A problem then arises that any black cat who got the sword and became its user would have access to the awaken ability and be able to evolve without completing the trial set out by the gods. So the chaos god comes down and blocks his user registration, makes it so that one no one else can use the sword but Fran until she dies and if they do they will be shocked and then if they continue they will die. Second they take the ability awaken away from him and make it so that he cannot get the ability again.
    They also added more restrictions to Lumina the Dungeon Master so that she cannot summon something like that again.

In the end because she unlocks evolution the knowledge of the way to evolve is now allowed to be shared in the world

16. Vandalieu17

Vandalieu17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will sword MC get, character development like he gets mature, im hesitating of dropping the novel because of how immature sword MC is, im in chapter 137 and i feel MC kinda stupid and useless time to time.

17. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Vandalieu17: well, he consistently acts as a doting parent.

on an unrelated topic, have
    sierra <== romio. mysterious intelligent sword <== shishou/mater

weena rhyn will kill / caused the death of fran and broken master was "salvaged" by zelyse

18. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Fran any close to resolving the curse for the Black cat tribe?