Spoiler Survive as the Hero’s Wife | 양판소 주인공의 아내로 살아남기

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Samona, Jan 15, 2019.

1. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn he's handsome when he was young :blobupset: Though he is still hot looking as a father. He is like Noah and Caesar combined.I'm wondering if he also wanted his sons to kill each other for the throne. Thanks for answering!

snzzykitten and OtomeAddict like this.
  2. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read some of the raws on newtoki and from what I understand Oscar has slight amnesia and the redhead guy from the Parlam family took advantage of that to expose his true identity in front of everyone during the crowning ceremony for Caesar. Obviously the ceremony is put on the back burner and since the emperor basically lied to everyone and his reputation took a major strike he announces that he will step down from the throne. As a result of that, there is now a is now a competition between Caesar and Oscar for who will be the next emperor (Oscar and the Redhed head are also staying in the main estate where everyone is until a decision is made).

After all this happens, Canaria coincidentally runs into Oscar and I’m pretty sure she tells him most of the important things he’s forgotten (I haven’t read since the hiatus started so I could be wrong but I think she was referring to how he was going to betray the Parlam family and help her/Caesar??? Maybe idk). He doesn’t remember anything but gets a headache and some visions so I guess that’s a sign that he’s starting to.
    I’m really not sure about this one but after reading hundreds of shoujo manga, my instincts led me to speculate that Oscar likes Canaria. I could be jumping to conclusions though. The scene was basically the continuation of what happens above, Caesar finds Oscar and Canaria talking then barges in and breaks up the conversation (he’s jealous lol). Oscar sees the redhead guy a bit away watching them so he walks off and starts talking with him. He glances back to Canaria and is shocked because she is hugging/comforting the jealous Caesar. When Caesar sees him watching he kisses Canaria (asks her to go to her room tonight as well but back to the main point XD) and Oscar off in the distance gets some yandere eyes and walks off with the redhead guy. I mtl’d a few short lines from Caesar at the end of the chapter and he basically says that “This situation is definitely different to the one with Noah, he can’t explain it because it’s only his intuition but Oscar is dangerous.”
    Edit:
    So basically the redhead guy from the Parlam family lied to Oscar and told him that he had a crush on Canaria and if he ascends the throne and becomes emperor he can have her.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
  3. RikaHirai1125

RikaHirai1125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was the latest update of the manhwa released yesterday on Kakaopage

4. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has this been confirmed?

5. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it even need to be? If you read the manhwa then it should be blatantly obvious to you that Caesar loves Canaria and is also very protective of her. Why are so many people even taking this claim seriously, it just seems highly improbable to me that it will ever happen.

6. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the novel. But what i can conclude is the manhwa is way better. I think we will have the second couple in manhawa ( the greenhair guy n OGFL).

7. rigelbreeze

rigelbreeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the whole novel including the side stories and i realized that the manhwa is reaaaally different from the novel

tbh, I like the mahwa more, so here i'll spoil the differences

Actually the story ends with Empress and Noah leaving the capital to "repent" from their wrong-doings (or maybe just the Empress's, Noah still remains an angel) and Canaria's mother and brother conspire with the empress and forced to leave the capital too. But since Cesar's relationship with Noah is good, he asked Noah to comeback.

Timeline:
    April 1639

Prince 2 leaves the capital under orders of self-reflection.

July 2, 1639

Queen Lilia returns to the capital.

September 8, 1639

Succession to a woman’s title becomes legally possible.

1640 Year 5 Days 20 Days

Duke of Valencia points to his only daughter as successor.

March 16, 1641

Emperor officially pulls the plug on political affairs. The reason is the deterioration of health problems.

July 11, 1641

The first prince is crowned crown prince. be entrusted with the authority of the acting emperor

August 27, 1641

The Crown Prince calls his brother into the capital. The second prince refuses three times, citing his mother’s guilt, and accepts the offer.

Oscar was not mentioned at all in the novel but I like how he shows up in the manhwa actually.
    I don't think I remember that the Empress's brother was also mentioned.

he's not

8. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link

Wow, what a detail timeline. Nice.

9. Wickre34

Wickre34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii
    I just wanna know if canaria and cesar will have kids?

10. rigelbreeze

Reading List:
    Link
    Canaria had an upset stomach in the morning and Cesar believed that she was pregnant. Since then he read books about how to be a father (aww we love precious cesar). But Canaria didn't believe it so she called a doctor and turned out that she wasn't pregnant. There was no mention of children in the novel but since the manhwa is really altered from it, we might get to see their children.

11. Wickre34

Wickre34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Deleted member 285104

Deleted member 285104 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I have been reading this for about 80 chapters but went on a break a couple of months ago, and now I'm resuming the story.
    Sadly I don't like at all some shoujo love rivals cliché repulsive vibes.

I really really like Ceasar and Canaria's relationship (couldn't wait for translations and just went for the raws :blobcatblush:)and how there were no rivals/ love triangles and all that vulgar waste of time.
    But the last few characters introduced are all males :facepalm: (shoujo logic), and some shoujo vibe like I said earlier is really twitching, I really don't like where it could go. Can't we have some cute females too to balance? (No cuz this is shoujo and has to please lil girls who lack attention)

First, with the nonsense Ricardo, and after a bit of reading, some chapters I see also Oscar may have something for Canaria :blobfearful:
    :blobthumbsdown::blob_coughblood: ...

Could anyone confirm if there is such a vile thing in this novel/manhwa?
    I rather wait till its confirmed to continue, I really don't wanna ruin my good memories of this story

13. Herodanish

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anyone read the latest chapter? Why did the OGFL angry when she saw the girl spilled drinks on greenhair guy ? ( sorry i have problem in remembering name).

14. Mikasa_Min

Mikasa_Min Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there any way to get the raws of the novel? is there any translations of the novel?

15. kabocha_crisp

kabocha_crisp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooh I’m here for Gracie and Raya. They are such an attractive power couple and I’m so curious as to how these two dorks will realize they love one another. :blobpeek:

phanh_lu, Rin.rinaaa and VelvetColors like this.
  16. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Red-head is douche but twisting truth so much, “you have a crush, become emperor and have her”? TT

Which chapter was the upset stomach mentioned? I can’t remember

17. rigelbreeze

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember either but it was nearing the end

18. Deaf Bunny

Deaf Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I. Completely. Agree. The love triangles are just massive vulgar waste of time. The Second Male Lead Syndrome is overrated. It’s so overrated I’ve actually come to hate second male leads even if they are absolute angels, and even dropped several stories and almost dropped several good ones once they appeared.
    I’m really really pissed because Oscar is totally gonna have a crush on Canaria for some weird reason that I don’t really get, maybe, because she’s the FL of this story. (So glad that Noah be like :blob_sunglasses:: Excuse you, I have my own taste. :blob_sunglasses: ) Oscar didn’t have to! He genuinely respected both Caesar and Canaria as potentially good monarchs that would bring change in that wretched palace. But that idiot sandwich Gerard HAD TO RUIN IT! HE COULD’VE JUST MADE OUT WITH OSCAR AND ELOPED TOGETHER INSTEAD OF PUSHING HIM OFF THE FLOOKING CLIFF! SERIOUSLY!!! Grrr. I hate forced love triangles the most. :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

19. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A love triangle with memory loss jfc. This is starting to drag. This is just MY feelings. 80 chapters 2 seasons? And all this build up for a lsst minute climax feels like I wasted my time lol

BookerGirl and Lilazeaf like this.
  20. nonomo

nonomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there will be a legit LT in any form. Far too late for that, it won't make sense story wise and Canaria is not someone that wavers. At worst she will be damsel'd and kidnapped or something. From the raws it seems like we will also get some side couples action so not everything is bad :blobpopcorn:

I do have to wonder tho just like with something like Please Throw Me Away just why? You want to rewrite/add stuff okay but does it have to be the most boring and cliché stuff? :blobawkward:

Rin.rinaaa likes this.