Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. hobiloveee

hobiloveee New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter are the cave scenes in?

2. beck20

beck20 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where are people reading chapter 160+ at??? Let me know:cry:

Also why won't it let me read Riftans POV? What permission?:cry:

3. oni11

oni11 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone will answer my question ,i want to know how old are they (Maxi and Riften) while getting married? and in the book 2 on current chapter

4. Calypse11

Calypse11 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i remember correctly when they got married Riftan was 25 and Maxi was 19..

Book2 maybe Riftan is 31 going 32 and Maxi will be 24 going 25..

5. macadam

macadam New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cannot read riftans POV :( anyone know how to access it? <3

6. Queenofdemons

Queenofdemons New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's because of all the spoilers are provided by @ainosz but this user is no longer in nu I guess they deleted their profile so did their coments and conversation also got deleted y'all can still read the spoiler by the replies of other users when the spoilers were still available

Nani.Raciaxoxo and macadam like this.
  7. macadam

macadam New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh ok! thank you so much

8. oni11

oni11 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u!!❤️✨

Paulabigail likes this.
  9. Tippy-Toe

Tippy-Toe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It never really says how old Ruth is. Just that he's older than he looks. He has elvish blood, however very diluted, throughout the generations. So I'm assuming he's a lot older than Riftan.

Deleted member 310775 likes this.
  10. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh ainosz deleted her account? :blobfearful: Anyway, I would suggest to purchase the book in Ridi guys! Support the author!

Mxt, Paulabigail, beewink and 2 others like this.
  11. unique229

unique229 New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Schmetterling likes this.
  12. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this that Sakura-chan’s spanish translations?

13. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the chapter is called “unusual winter”, the scene happened right before when Riftan went out to hunt goblins.

Deleted member 310775 likes this.
  14. Tippy-Toe

Tippy-Toe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do not know if this is genuine. But apparently a message has been sent to Korean readers on ridibooks, that the author will be back this year. This is the translation I received from a friend, that she received from someone else.

"Hello, this is Lidy. We will inform you about the works under the oak tree you have inquired. You must have felt frustrated by the long-term rest of the work you have been using steadily. We apologize for not being able to provide a clear answer to the author's current status and resumption schedule to the customers who have inquired about the previous work with affection. In order to deliver good news to customers who have been waiting for the resumption of the series, we have regularly checked through the department in charge regarding the resumption of the series> Under the oak tree. Recently, the author of <Under the Oak Tree> has confirmed that he is writing a follow-up of his work with the aim of resuming the series within this year. However, we ask for your understanding that the specific resumption schedule has not yet been confirmed. As soon as the resumption schedule is confirmed in the future, we will inform you through the work home notice, so please refer to it. Once again, thank you for your warm interest in the romance web novel <Under the Oak Tree, and for inquiries, and we will do our best to deliver good news as soon as possible. Ready Books is striving to improve the service based on the valuable opinions of our customers. If you have any other questions during use, please feel free to contact the customer center. Thank you . Lidy's dream. soo *** "

Again. I don't know if this is something real or not. Fingers crossed though.

15. HappyGnome

Reading List:
    Link

Welp! Thank you for this nice information! Crossing my fingers!

16. tirzacalor

tirzacalor New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does riftan get jealous? in book 2?

mulianah gulus likes this.
  17. beewink

beewink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

*** This is absolutely legit! It was posted by an admin in the comment section of the series page on Ridibooks!!!!!

18. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first time here and challenged. Not even sure where this will appear - it is a reply but don't know to which other post. And can't find where to post my own with questions. Any help would be wonderful. LOVE this site!

19. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOW! All this information and opportunity right here! This is really very cool! I got to the webcomic from facebook and was totally hooked- addicted. The portrayal of Riftan reeled me right in like a fish. I have read ALL the pages in this forum, and many chapters on Light Novel Heaven, though the very relaxed use of male-female pronouns is quite confusing to me sometimes.

In the webcomic Chapter 15 he feeds Maxi a grape and then there is a bit I totally don't get. "Crazy Bastard. - from a grape - Just die why don't you". Anybody got a clue what this is about???
    The 'crown of flowers' Maxi gave to him after he saved her, did he keep it safe all these years? Does it appear in the story after they marry? He is not a sentimental person, except for Maxi.

I am amazed by the spoilers here, years ago I followed another webcomic and there were major copyright issues because someone copied, saved and shared with friends the comic.
    I think the author is amazing to develop- blend all the characters. Anyone who complains about the amount of romance, or battle, or whatever ought to try writing themselves.

boom2424 likes this.
  20. ayye_bookshelf

ayye_bookshelf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAAA TRUEE

Paulabigail and beewink like this.