Recommendations Big big big Harem

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by TheLastAeon, May 24, 2021.

?

Do you like harem in novel that you read?

1. Yes, I like harem. In fact I don't read story without harem

6 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Yes, I like harem. But I can read story without harem

19 vote(s)
    48.7%
  3. No, but I like romance. In fact I don't read story without romance

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  4. No, but I like romance. though I'm fine without it.

7 vote(s)
    17.9%
  5. No, I don't like romance and harem. But I can read them fine

4 vote(s)
    10.3%
  6. No, I don't like romance and harem. In fact I don't read story with romance

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  7. I'm not picky

4 vote(s)
    10.3%
  8. Other

2 vote(s)
    5.1%
  9. I agree typing in phone is pain in the ass

5 vote(s)
    12.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TheLastAeon

TheLastAeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm searching for story(novel/manga/anime/movie) with very very very very Big Harem.

What I mean as big is not in number like thousand, millions, or billions. What I want is novel where all(or almost all) girls that have been mentioned in story is included in MC harem. Girl that already have partner can be excluded from harem.

Btw, if the story only mentioned one girl which end up with MC it still doesn't count as big big big harem.

Example for story that fulfill this is to love ru and silly alchemist. Although the story have open ending(shame...), Well beggar can't choose I guess.

Note: MC must be male, and no BL please
    PS:
    So i just read Second Coming of Gluttony and i very very disappointed with the ending(side story). I mean why only 8? I really hope Flone can be included, or at least Agnes. Though even if they get included it still doesn't fulfill this criteria cause parasite queen and seven commander can't realistically included in the harem.

2. Eternal Emperor

Eternal Emperor SelfAware-PieceOfShit

Reading List:
    Link
    Grasping Evil, the thousands thing is true here but they’re just cauldrons...

3. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe:
    Sevens
    Death March

Animes/mangas:
    Negi Magi
    Tenchi GXP -> finale, started the wedding w/ 4 brides, ends up w/ 9 wives :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Monmusu

Jasad likes this.
  4. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    The tags of this thread have literally blown my brain from overthinking... :blob_coughblood:

5. shiro3001

shiro3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse

naghi32 likes this.
  6. TheLastAeon

Reading List:
    Link
    Well what I mean by that is I don't really care with the actual number(as long as not 1 or 0) but the percentage. If more that 90% of girl that have been mentioned is part of MC harem, then that is the one that I want

The title look promising:blobthinkingsmirk:

Well I just want to make the theme very very very very very very very very very very very very very clear:blobwhistle:

Well I just want to make the theme very very very
    I have read seven and Death March.
    Is negi magi the story with children MC? If yes the I also already read(and dropped) that. I just doesn't like children MC. As for tenchi series, i have been put that on hold for several years... Maybe it's time to watch that:hmm:

7. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Jasad

Jasad ...not oldschool, just old...

Reading List:
    Link
    tenchi muyo gxp~ nice(y)

9. TheLastAeon

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh I hate keyboard immortal. i mean why the hell he insist stay in city lord mansion? Nothing in there benefit him at all.
    i dropped it when he want to cure ice girl and get mocked by mother, father, and doctor.
    . i think I already read wddd and waiting to stockpile more chapter. As for Ancient Strengthening Technique, I can't get past the beginning. Hedonist Sovereign, i read from review there will be ntr so... ATG already dropped, and for lord empire, I will save it first:blobwink:

10. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Keyboard Immortal - He doesn't stays in the same place for long.

Hedonist Sovereign - I have read entire thing. There is no NTR. Just misunderstanding.

11. themonter5

themonter5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can try
    In a Different World with a Smartphone (All the single girls ends up marrying him so he will have 7 wife, if I'm not wrong. It has an anime adaptation too, but the anime is not reliable because there are quite many plot skipping)

14. TheLastAeon

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard there are big ntr in this story. I read from somewhere(i forgot where exactly) that the ending
    The first girl(vampire) that train him will get pregnant with someone else. This is the biggest turn off for me. And in lesser scale I heard one of his women even seduce some servant and had sex(?) With him. I think that particular spoiler even say this is story about Road to Kingdom, not road to harem. And there will be many ntr in this one.
    So in the end although i enjoy 40++ chapter, I decide to stay away.

Hmm... Do you think I will enjoy the LN if I don't really enjoy the anime? This is quite important question because episode 1 and 2 of the anime can take me to the dreamland:blobmelt:

I know this one. I have high hope when it started get translated and follow it loyally. But when he
    Crossdressing to follow his childhood friend to the sect,
    I dropped it straight away. I think in the past I really hate crossdressing and transgender.though now I don't hate it as much, I still tend to avoid those genres.

Really? I think I have lost faith to keyboard immortal, but i guess I'll start reading Hedonist Sovereign again. Thank you fellow daoist:blobpats:

15. 69 others

69 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Profane Prince of Domination

16. themonter5

themonter5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you even read that?!?! As far as I have read the vampire lady have not meet up with the mc or the story focus on her for a bit. The women seducing his servant was just to horny that she will bang just about anything. There is one other women how did something similar but that was to make the mc jealous.

17. Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you will enjoy the LN but it isn't the adventurous kind of novel and it very much alike with most Japanese transmigration/ isekai/ rebirth novels in which MC tend to be OP. If you like that kind of thing, I hope it is up to your preference:blobsmilehappyeyes:.
    Also, I recommend you to try to read the LN first because in Japan it is more popular than the anime itself, then if it's up to your liking, maybe you can try the anime because it got quite low rating, 6.2 out of 10 in myanimelist and 3.5 out of 5 in Crunchyroll:notlikeblob:

18. TheLastAeon

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I forget where I read that, but without any further clarification I can't read it. If by any change it's true... I can't even imagine it:sweating_profusely:

Okay then, I guess I'll save it first. Thank you for your explanation kind person:aww:

I think I already save this one but put it in hold. From what I read in synopsis and review, I conclude that the story will be a little... Extreme. So I don't have the willpower to read it for now:blobpeek:

Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball likes this.
  19. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Morbid on ScribbleHub is kinda like this

20. anotherAniket

anotherAniket Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanting every female introduced to be the part of harem is a bit ambitious. (It might affect you when you're reading a normal novel, harem or not)
    Anyway, here's a list of CN novels with big (as in number) harem with exact number of harem members too.
    list
    Hope you find one or two of them to your preference.
    Edit: I haven't read any of those yet. Good luck.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    BoredDreamer likes this.