Spoiler The School Prince is a Girl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sparkleme1110, Mar 31, 2017.

1. wasntbornyesterday

wasntbornyesterday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also Qin Mo rarely visited the high school because he graduated and hes a celebrity to them in the first place

2. Rain1029

Rain1029 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain if Mr. Bo a vampire before the accident or after the accident?

3. wasntbornyesterday

Reading List:
    Link
    what?

I dont remember that happening, but I might have just missed it but it said jiu would prefer keeping it a secret because He Honghua might be sad

4. Stace261

Stace261 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what chapter Su Mie got arrested?

5. Shoshi

Shoshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost had an heart attack.. The real father (her previous life's father) of Bo Jiu, Mr. Bo or Bo Yin is actually a VAMPIRE!!!
    Bo Jiu get her personality mostly shamelessness from her father.

When she was five, after her mother's death her father went missing.
    He reappear as a pastor when Bo Jiu and Qin No was getting married. But no one noticed but when they notice it, they couldn't identify him.

He appear in Qin Mo's grandfather An's party and grandfather was shocked! Mr. Bo or Bo Yin didn't aged at all and look the same when he was in college. Mr. Bo told him that her daughter was getting married in the church he was sleeping. Mr. Bo told him that Bo Jiu's mother is actually alive and he's going after her. She didn't remember what happened back then.
    In present when Mr. Bo waiting for her to pick him up, there was bats around him even this was not a place where a would bat appear.
    When he was seducing his wife, he went for her blood vine in her neck and bite her. His body temperature is also cold even in heat.
    He told Mrs. Bo (who forget him and what happended back then) they can have another kids so that she can remember something and maybe this one be like HIM. He knows that Bo Jiu is same as him so he doesn't need to say that unless he mentioning his 'kind'. Previous Bo Jiu was human because of her mother and this time the child can be a vampire.
    And also her mother didn't aged after 31. She maybe get affected by him.

elhystine, blacknevar and crunchberry like this.
  6. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've commented before that his description with mtl sounded like a vampire, but no one said anything.

7. Stace261

Reading List:
    Link
    What the?!!

Do you mind if i ask? What chapter jiu reveal to He Honghua that she is z?

8. Shoshi

Shoshi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I read about him, it can only explain that he's a vampire. But he didn't exactly said it that he's a vampire.

They've translated 1760 chapters and still going on. And no, she didn't told her anything. Cause she saw her as her own mom and knowing that she might be hurt after learning about her true identity. But she told her teammates about her and how she's from a noble family but didn't reveal her true identity as Z. But her teammates didn't believe her and saying that it's the result of reading fantasy romance novel.

They've translated 1760 chapters and still going on. And no, she didn't told her anything. Cause she saw her as her own mom and knowing that she might be hurt after learning about her true identity. But she told her teammates about her and how she's from a noble family but didn't reveal her true identity as Z. But her teammates didn't believe her and saying that it's the of readi
    I think he's born as a vampire. Cause he and his wife got separated when Bo Jiu was five and she was already 26/27/28. It's been 16 years and she still look like a woman in early thirties. She mentioned that she didn't aged and feels like 31 is not her real age. If I'm right, she's 42/43/44 years old.
    They didn't meet for 16 years and she didn't gotten aged after 31, it's probably be the effect she gotten after getting married to him. So he should be a vampire from the beginning.

9. Stace261

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what chapter jiu step mom are arrested?

Can someone tell me what is a meaning of tattoo on Bo Jiu chest?

10. Jemieru

Jemieru New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the Manhua/Comic and the Novel, and tbh I've like the Novel more, it's more detailed.
    I know you'll have to use your imagination more when reading the novel but trust me you'll enjoy more.

Anyways, I'm currently at Chapter 900+ almost 1K actually and the spoilers that I can share are:

In the NOVEL
    Chapter 777-779- Qin Mo finds out that she's a girl. This chapters are SUPER HOT and Hilarious! Qin Mo ended up Masturbating in the bathroom
    Chapter 869-871- Qin Mo and Fu Jiu's first bed scene. Take note! If there's a first, then definitely there's 2nd, 3rd and so on HAHAHAHA

Now if you want to read the novel❗❗
    The Manhua is currently at Chapter 144 and in the Novel it's equivalent to Chapter 300+ I don't remember the exact chapter since I'm almost chapter 1000 HAHAHAHA please do the honor in finding it.

elhystine likes this.
  11. Barbiejoo

Barbiejoo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know which chapter does the novel end in cuz I was reading chapter 1782 and it says end I almost had a heart attack when I saw that and the chapter left off on a horrible cliffhanger

12. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it was after Jiu meets her mother and they're at the tournament, then yeah, that's the last chapter.

Barbiejoo likes this.
  13. wasntbornyesterday

Reading List:
    Link
    The cliff hanger is the end, if you search up national school prince is a girl, webnovel says its completed. Also the original non-translated version already ended in feburary 2019 so there wont be any new ones any time soon

blacknevar likes this.
  14. wasntbornyesterday

Reading List:
    Link
    Fu Jiu's stepmom is arrested and I don't know why the Bo Jiu's Tatoo is there I've only read to chapter 1694

15. Stace261

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u tell me what chapter granpa an told qin mo about childhood friend?

wasntbornyesterday likes this.
  16. blacknevar

blacknevar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already completed it omygosh! But it’s such a cliffhanger like yes i get it they are going to win the competition but after that what happen? Does Mr. Bo totally confess to lou lou? Like when will lou lou regain her memory as a whole. I know at the end of the novel she happens to recover some Of her memories but not the whole memory and i want to know how did Mr. Bo save his wife i know they mention that because of his enemies like Sup! Mr. Bo! you all keep your secrets and not share it to your wife you’re so mysterious!..

i think i know why Bo jiu got reincarnated. It’s because she’s literally came from the darkness like I thought it’s just a figuratively sentence but i didn’t expect it to be more literal Aarrrgggg i want to know what happen after that END chapter like how did our highness jiu got pregnant to her baby girl. In the novel you can read some parts that states Bo jiu is always by Qin mo side like when Qin mo is cooking and all and you can see a little Bo jiu complaining about it but!!!!! I want to read some moreeeeeee!!!

17. wasntbornyesterday

Reading List:
    Link
    After they win the match agianst the team Hoshino and You Sixin are in. A few chapters after they win...it starts at chapter 1410 I had to open lots of tabs for this, Grandfather Ann (Or it was just Qin Mo having a flashback I can't remember) told Qin Mo about his past memories. Its really heartwarming
    ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ anyways have fun reading!

Since you want to read more, you can read more in https://book.qidian.com/info/1011212492#Catalog . Look, even though its a different book, there are some moments when you see characters from National School Prince is a Girl, even the main character of this story is Mo Bei (jiu's desciple). I use google translate though and the translations make me loose braincells because I can't read chinese ;-; (also they're in a shared universe and have the same author)
    Its here too! https://weread.qq.com/web/reader/8b9324e07143ad4c8b905c6

18. Stace261

Reading List:
    Link
    @wasntbornyesterday

What chapter on box novel that Movies Queen An said that she is grateful to jiu beacuse her son can sleep peacefully? What chapter pls tell me

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  19. wasntbornyesterday

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmmmm... lemme just... its chapter 973!

Stace261 likes this.
  20. Stace261

Reading List:
    Link
    Not that the other one when she and ante zhang talk about qin mo and bo jiu?

Movie queen is worried that qin mo might not sleep peacefully beacuse (of dark history) until jiu show up she is thankful and ante zhang said to movie queen i won't happened again beacuse jiu is here.

What chapter scenes about ante zhang and movie queen?