Request Misunderstanding Novels

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ignorant-Aristocrat, May 24, 2021.

1. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for funny misunderstanding novels. But not the type like Strange Grief or Power in the Shadows where reality has to bend over backwards to create a perfect scenario for them.
    Instead, something like Genius Princes Treason. Where the MC is pretty damn awesome but doesn't think he's too special. But everyone else around him knows his real ability as he hides his weakness from them. Therefore creating a loop where he tries to accomplish something only for his capability to reach an end results that was several times better than what he originally expected.

2. aShinyVaporeon

aShinyVaporeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly have never read Genius Princes Treason so I can't really say any of these are similar to it. But I'll try to recommend some where the misunderstanding isn't built totally or mostly on coincidence.

- I’m Really Not The Demon God’s Lackey: in which MC appears as an unfathomable servant of the Demon God, but thinks he's normal. MC isn't too dense, he just doesn't really think the supernatural is a big player in the world, although he knows it exists.
    - Trash of the Count’s Family: misunderstanding is more of a minor element rather than the main selling point. Everyone thinks MC is a super heroic, kind-hearted person, when he's a more leaning towards building peace so he can be lazy later. Eventually he does get a bit heroic, though.
    - Little Tyrant Doesn’t Want to Meet with a Bad End: haven't read this one in a while, only have vague memories of it. Mostly comedy involving a dense reincarnated MC unintentionally attracting love interests.

3. armad224

armad224 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    legend of the sun knight
    Holy emperor grandson is a necromancer
    Kill no more
    No hero

4. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    If I am being honest, this would probably fall under the "I'm Looking For..." section.

Ignorant-Aristocrat likes this.
  5. Ignorant-Aristocrat

Ignorant-Aristocrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right

6. Grimsilent

Grimsilent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Nia2760

Nia2760 ・❥・ꏂꂵꉣꋪꏂꇙꇙ ꄲꊰ ꉔꋬ꓄ꇙ ・❥・

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it would be I'm Not Kind Of Talent

8. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First, you should post/move this to "I'm Looking For" thread i/o "General Chat"
    Second, TBH I don't read/follow Strange Grief nor Power in the Shadow so IDK the story. But as far as recommendation goes, Evil-like Duke Household (author dropped it around the early part of 2nd arc (children/grandchildren part) but the 1st arc still worth reading) and/or I’m Really Not The Demon God’s Lackey