Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it is truly the last arc.
    I see three big events in this arc:
    1-Rematch against Iblis
    2-Capture of the Deep Sea Temple
    3- War against Olympus
    Honestly, I think 30 chapters for the last arc would be really tight. I guess something like 50 chapters would be appropriate.

2. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    Match against Astartoth too for Mel-chan's hand for marriage is also there...

Not to forget the promise Anna and Makoto has.

Though as far as i remember, there would be volumes(?) after the conclusion of the story. Maybe to tie up some lose ends

3. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    50 ... ?

We need to solve Anna reincarnation problem, where did Cain go, Nevia doing shit 1000 years ago later along her tentacle master Iblis. Naia doing nothing and creating problem on purpose probably by antagonizing Althena (since she is a hostage though I can understand it). Freeing Noah and then making sure she doesnt get NTR by the lord of god zeus. Get a real romance story at some point with Makoto and his harem (+Ira), Ryuunousuke too should get some love. Sassan lamia sister of revenge story arc, Lucy going to the demon world see her father. What is the purpose of Leonard as a chara, will it get revealed? The promise with the dragon king to have another match with his daughter as a price.

If the dude finish this in 50 chapters, it becomes minch meat.

4. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be the longest arc yet, compared to the previous one that took 1 year. There are multiple ways to go about it. The author could save the divine war to a new sequel series, or create after stories post finishing the main storyline, or create a spin-off with the perspective of another character.

W-w-we wouldn't get a strange development where Sakurai is like Abel, right? I said some outlandish theories in the death mage spoilers thread years ago.... and they came true beyond my expectations.

5. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sakurai is actually LGBT and is Anna reincarnation. The cycle is preserved.

6. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn't? :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

To be fair being made as a breeding horse would make him want to "taste" some "exotic" kind of "things"...

:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

7. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who do you guy want Anna to be if she does reincarnate? Or do y’all think that Anna won’t reincarnate into a known character

8. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    No one wanted her to be reincarnated to someone else at all... But the most likely person would be Noel. Personally, I'd rather have her reincarnated into the Guild Receptionist girl than anyone else, or rather i want her to come as herself

9. Zakoo

Zakoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cry if Anna became Noelle.

Really I cry, such a waste

10. NotCreative

NotCreative Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The fact that only few people know about the real story emphasize the importance of the first chapter. "The Mc becoming Demon King" ending is highly possible.

My prediction for the future:
    -GDK and Nevia lose again.

-Makoto fight with the strongest demon lord, Dragon King. Makoto defeats him and Mel ends up with Makoto.

-Mel becomes queen of the demons and Makoto the King of the demons.

11. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha. Who the heck is Ryuunosuke ? I know it is a typo, but it is way too funny. When someone say Ryuunosuke, I think of the serial killer and the master of Caster Gilles de Rais in Fate/Zero.

Well, 50 chapters might not the enough when you say all those events. An after story and/or a sequel might really be necessary.

Just how many fathers-in-law Makoto will need to meet ?

1-Lucy's father
    2-Sofia's father, the King of Rozes
    3-Mel's father, Astaroth
    4- Bartolomeo Valentine, father of Janet
    5- Father of Noah (if he is still alive)
    6- Jupiter, father of Ira (after beating the crap out of him of course or Makoto might ask for the blessings from someone else, Pluto for example)

HiroBlaze likes this.
  12. deadonthespot06

deadonthespot06 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what happen to Cain? what about the chances of him being alive? if hes already dead why Noah didn't retrieve his sacred treasure?

Will makoto stay as hired hero of rosez or he will become the official hero of goddess Noah?

Is Eir the secret accomplices of Noah? since she helped Makoto so much that she even upgraded his dagger so that he could replenish his lifespan much easier.

13. Aean

Aean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cain might have fulfilled his death flag and passed on something to Makoto.

14. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I must say Fujiyan has excellent taste and fortune in attracting good women. Three wives would help him immensely in running his megacorporation one monopoly at a time lol.

16. sadner

sadner Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't that mean getting a hero skill like [ Spirit Hero ]? And so knowing Noah, Couldn't she have been working on that skill for a 1000 years (Cain heard Noah was accepted as a godess in the future) which could make it rival the light hero skill in power? That would be a way to boost him up right? Do you guys have any ideas for makoto to become stronger? personally i hope for Makoto to become a God but yeah... we'll see what happens.

Btw: don't know if it's true but i thought i read somwhere here that there was a discord for weakest mage. Is that true? And if not why not make one :) ?

17. imjustaslime

imjustaslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you I’m really hoping makoto becomes a god

18. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    Now that i think about it... Makoto has no more connection to Noah anymore other than her dagger. I'm scared of what will that implicate unless he got it back early.

I'm more scared on Noah betraying the world again for her dream of reuniting with her family, i mean her plan already moved with that hidden titan from volume 1 not appearing since then.

And on a frigging good timing she removed Makoto's Apostleship so that he wouldn't get implicated.
    (Noah knows he CAN'T BETRAY with the connections he has like Sofia for water, Furiae for the new Moon Country, Aya is now Fire Country's Hero, Anna and Momo is Highland's, Lucy is Johhny Walker's descendant so Wood)

Just for Makoto to betray the world with her... LOL

Symbolically putting the "Hero becoming Demon King" prophecy true to its word

19. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    It kinda bothers me that Noah didn't answer Makoto when he came back. Ira said that Noah was busy . Busy with what ? What is she actually doing that prevents her from contacting Makoto ?
    Noah's wish to free her family and her hatred against Olympus aren't something that can easily be stopped.
    Noah definitely cares about Makato. He is probably more than "just a believer" to Noah, but will that be enough to stop Noah from destroying the world?

Makoto needs a power-up. He is too weak right now. Even with Divinity, he won't be a match against Leviathan. He needs something else.
    A [Hero] skill perhaps ? Or the awakening of his [RPG Player] skill ?

20. LittleBigSnowFlower

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't even know till now why Makoto's skill is just damn low, and if i recall correctly he's still a damn [mage apprentice] LOL.. [RPG Player]'s compensation i guess, if we also know that that skill has sentience then wouldn't it be as OP as [Great Sage] skill on Tensura? It might get upgraded sooner or later.

The only thing we know is that he should have his skill other than water upgraded, Author-san did made a timeskip of unknown time anyways...

And yes Noah cares for Makoto too much as we can see even before sending Makoto back to the past, she even said that she doesn't care about it if Makoto said no...

Also about only Makoto and Ira knowing the "original" history (if there is). Technically Noah should also know... Even Naia should know.

PS:
    Is the current Hero of Light awakened? I don't remembered if he does... I hope we get to see more Mel-chan events.... She's just whiffed on the past with just the Astaroth's Castle visit only affirming her as a heroine LOL