Spoiler After I Died, My Husband Went Mad

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 24, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After-I-Died-My-Husband-Went-Mad.jpg

Titles:
    내가 죽고 남편이 미쳤다, I Died and My Husband went Crazy (MTL)
    Novel Link: Official Raws: Author: Chate (차테)
    Artist: N/A
    Year: 2020
    Genre: Drama, Historical, Josei

Description:

I was a middle-aged woman who lived as a duchess that everyone hated. So, I created a fake body and ran away. The funeral had gone well, and I was officially a dead man.

Then a strange rumor began to circulate.

Apparently, upon my death, he had gone mad.

Dehart whispered with his head down.

“Can’t I ever call you Sebelia again?”

“No, you can’t.”

“Even if I kneel down like this?”

“Even if you give your life to me.”

Sebelia bent forward slightly and whispered in his ear.

“Dehart, I’m generous to people who have a good grasp of the subject.”

His heart gave a jolt. He looked at Sebelia with trembling eyes.

In the past, it was I who said that.

[I’m generous to people who have a good grasp of the subject] That was Dehart’s first words to Sebelia.

Riev, its0k, assiralc_ and 25 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    middle age??? i wanna know more about this

4. Akioh

Akioh Hello, how are you, my darling, today?

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen this novel before and am happy that someone translated it:blob_plusone:

Muskaan2004 likes this.
  5. lara5642

lara5642 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read first ch.Mc us dying and ml seems such a scum.More spoilers plz

Monica.93 likes this.
  6. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all know she going to end up with him

Pipi1989, Riev, Monica.93 and 10 others like this.
  7. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sound like she is really sick and only has 6 months for living? And she fake death and run for 6 months freedom?

8. Arooj Aftab

Arooj Aftab Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't tell me...IS IT THE TRAGEDY GENRE!!! And is it true that the ML is a real douchebag???

9. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    I only can free 4 chapter in ridi, i wanna pay but they dont have visa pay, i wonder credit issue in my country would work? Because i only have debit card
    she is really sick and she has 6 months to live, the result of being abandoned in the room where always full of dush because no one come to clean and she just doesnt care,. Her husband seems love her but he said in the past she cheated him but i dont know what is the story behind
    Now she wants to use the rest of her time to live as she wants, but she cant run away so she will use her ability to fake the death. She wants to have last anniversary date with him but he refused and she felt sad because she does love him much,, it is love at first side because she is illegimate child so her family hate her and she crave for affection, but all she got is hatre from him and her family

SammieUy, Grace34, Monica.93 and 46 others like this.
  10. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    I want ml to cry and mc to never forgive him

11. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    im curious to know how she managed to "fake" the death and run away? and how they ended up reconnecting??

12. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly.

13. lara5642

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it ongoing or completed?

14. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already complete in its country of origin but not yet for the tl ver.

15. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 150 chapters

Fictionaddiction likes this.
  16. Berry.Blast.20

Berry.Blast.20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this looks really interesting...So from what I understood in the synopsis is that eventually they will meet again and the Duke is so remorseful but she doesn't even give him a second glance?

Someone spoil, please !!!

17. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    the summary is already poking my glass heart but spoilers please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Skyelyne, Niaosaf and Creolenerd like this.
  18. KaguyaDreyar

KaguyaDreyar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another miscommunication plot

19. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir I'm waiting for our angel to see this. Hopefully she gets interested.

Why are we so obsessed with plots like this people?!

crsnjnl and evanesco99211 like this.
  20. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I usually tend to avoid the 후회남 (Regretful ML) tags since it would mean the ML had done some pretty bad things previously for him to reach that stage and I like my OTPs with fairly good relationships. But I can unlock the last 3 chapters for anyone who are interested.

MTL:
    “So it was decided that Sylas Wedden's recruit, who dared to kill a member of Ashrent, was taken to Lucwood. In fact, the interests of His Majesty and the Ambassador, who want to secure more rare medicinal materials, only coincide.”

“… … Yeah?"

What have I heard now? Severia quickly swallowed the bitter herbal jelly and dried Claude trying to start a different story.

“Okay, wait a second. A while ago my father, so where did he go?”

“Lucwood. Um, that's a face you don't understand. It looks like you haven't heard anything about me.”

“I'm sorry, actually, I've been crazy from before. Explain everything from the beginning. And one more thing, have you ever recovered your status?”

Claude in front of her right now wasn't Carl Appents, but in his original form. I even wandered around the mansion with Rosalyn and talked with Eley in that form, so it was impossible not to be surprised.

“Are I right? I don't know what happened, but the frame was taken off, right?”

At her trembling voice, Claude seemed to think about something for a moment, then came to the bed with a chair at all.

“Yes, let's talk from the beginning. Even if it doesn't, there's something you need to know about my frame being taken off... … .”

So Claude told of the trials that made Severia upset the capital for a week while she was lying distracted.

It was a very vivid and exciting story as I stood as a witness in some trials, but in summary it was as follows.

“In the first trial, the close relationship between Setaar and the Eastern powers, led by the Empress Il-Hwang-bi, was revealed. Mrs. Gren and the Marquis of Weddon were pointed out as accomplices of the Empress Il.”

That day, Dihart searched for Setaar's home base and released the data he brought to the flag of all. In addition, the pledges found at the Palace of Empress Il Empress and the mansion of Marquis of Weddon contained all of the names of the people to support Empress Dillion.

“The most impressive thing is the Emperor's demise. He was so frighteningly angry that he had been suffering from illness for a long time.”

With the help of Watts, the emperor, who entered the state of recovery, boasted of the same momentum as his heyday, and drove off the sinners.

The ugly crimes that had been committed for many years to condemn the emperor and to uphold the Emperor Dillion were all revealed in front of the people.

Empress Il and Marquis of Weddon were fiercely denied, but to no avail. Because they didn't trust each other, the pledge they had written caught them up.

“Ilwangbi was sentenced to death and is now in a dungeon. The Emperor... I'm still confined in the palace, but I don't know when my life will run away.”

Claude spoke in a daunting voice, making eye contact with Sebelia. It was as if I wanted to stop talking here and continue next time.

However, the body has yet to come out. Claude sighed as Severia filled him with a silent glance.

“During the scheme that Emperor Il emperor made use of Setaar, there was the assassination of the former Duke of Inverness.”

“… Wait. That story.”

“It was a very carefully planned conspiracy. Mrs. Gren handed over the Duke and his wife's schedule to Il Hwang-bi first, and Il Hwang-bi used the Marquis of Weddon to embrace my friend.”

Severia lost her words and stared at him. Claude smiled bitterly and scrambled my hair.

“I'm a fool, not knowing that my friend betrayed me, and I ran into a trap with excitement. Leading all of my family. But their plan was only half successful.”

“Because Dihart, you, and Rosaline survived.”

Claude nodded at Severia's babbling.

“They realized early on that my body wasn't there. That's why I was framed for fear of coming back and revealing the facts. In the case of Dehart... I was trying to bury the memories of that day.”

The truth that was revealed belatedly was disastrous.

“It was revealed that they were the ones who killed the predecessor, the Duke of Inverness, and Prince Shateian offered me to regain status. Thanks to that, as Claude Inverness, I was able to attend other trials as a witness. For example, what happened when Rosaline was rescued on the day of the welcome party.”

Severia, grasping her hand in an indescribable mood, raised her head, bowed in thoughts of passing her head.

“Claude. If it's true that I've heard it right, I'm sure the person who bought your friend... … .”

Claude nodded with a sad smile. Severia felt as if she had been hit by an arrow in the middle of her heart.

“Father, he must have killed Dihart's parents.”

“Bella.”

Claude called her urgently. Severia shook his hand, thinking he knew what he was going to say.

Apparently it was Setaar who directly murdered the Duke and his wife, and it was Empress Yi who ordered it. However, it was also undeniable that Marquis of Weddon had intervened in killing them.

“The man who killed his parents… … . Ha.”

I mean, my father was one of the people who took away your childhood, who for so many years struggled alone in distress.

It felt like my blood was cold and my heart was freezing. Many emotions and thoughts were entangled in my head, so I couldn't even say the right words.

It wasn't something she could feel guilty about. Sylas had never been a real father to Severia, so he didn't even have to feel debt for his actions.

However, man was a being that could not be completely rational.

'I'm a little faster, no. no.'

What could I have done if I knew it in advance? If I had known the facts, I wouldn't have dared to tell Dihart to help me with my revenge.

My head was complicated.

Claude handed something to Severia, who was swallowing a sore groan. It was a letter from Ross-L.

“When I wake up, I ask you to deliver it.”

Severia silently accepted the envelope he handed. If his predictions weren't wrong, the letter likely contained a story about the transfer of Marquis of Weddon to Lucwood.

One way or another, he was sure to be the most troublesome thing in my life.

Severia bite her lips and pressed her fingernails against the edge of the envelope.

“I don't think my body has recovered yet, so take a break. Don't fall asleep as soon as you can, as Warts will come to check-up again later.”

Claude left the room after Severia nodded blankly like a broken gramophone. Severia, left alone in the silence, barely lifted her head, which kept fading, and looked out the window.

The outside view from the newly renovated room on the first floor was the freshest and brightest view I've ever seen. A peaceful scene where the abundant petals boast their own colors and flutter in the wind with dew.

Sebelia slowly arose from her seat as she gazes at the landscape that is perfect to shake off her troublesome thoughts.

The window opened and the sweet scent from the wind gently swept the nose. Severia breathed deeply and leaned against the window sill.

'The flowers bloomed so beautifully.'

I could know without asking whose skill it was. She frustrated the envelope in her hand and deeply lowered her distressed eyes.

Basrock. The trembling hand opened the envelope. It was pretty to see the sparkling powder from the tip of my finger scattering in the wind.

Severia was a little surprised to see the surprisingly concise letter. The light blue letter paper was as light and thin as the envelope, but had a soft scent.

It was when the blue eyes read a friendly greeting. A quiet bass with the sound of a knock came through the crack of the door and wrapped around Severia's ears.

“Bella, can I go in.”

"Ah."

Severia hurriedly sandwiched the letter she was holding between the books on the table, and brushed her hair neatly.

"Wait."

Dehart faithfully waited until permission was granted. Severia finally made sure that my complexion was okay and told him that it was okay to come in.

The man who opened the door and came in was somehow more whitewashed than in the morning.

With a smile on his lips, after clearing the shadows under his eyes, Dehart lifted up something he was holding in his arms with a happier face than anyone else in the world.

“These are things that have been approved by the lawmaker. I said it's okay to eat as much as I want, so don't worry about it, eat everything.”

Having said that, Dehart approached with a table at the window. Severia had to bend her chest, fearing that the book on it would fall if she did something wrong.

“These are things I bought from a famous confectionery store in the capital. The other bag is the bread shop I bought last time. Finally, this extravagant box should be called Shateian Emperor Lee, or now, I'll tell you the Crown Prince.”

Dihat, with his tongue, pushed a box of goldsmiths away, talking.

“The imperial chef has shown his skill. Well, if it's delicious, it's okay to take some time to eat it.”

Severia glanced at the box on the book where she hid the letter, then turned her head to a tickling gaze. Diheart, who had a slight frown on this meat, was staring at himself.

“… Why haven't you said anything from before? Even if I did something to make you feel bad.”

“Oh, no. Not really. Just because I'm crazy.”

"Ok? Hmm, I don't have a fever."

His hand, approaching without hesitation, swept his cheeks and touched his forehead. Severia was dizzy. This is because his heart pounding was scary and his casual attitude choked his breath.

You probably know.

My father, the Marquis of Weddon, killed his parents and even tried to kill him. You know now that the endless greed and malice ruined his life.

But why aren't you okay?

Amidst the confused feelings of anticipation and fear, overwhelmingness and guilt, Severia carefully grasped her hand patting my cheek.

There would be no reason to be so restless if I had planned to leave without any thoughts after work was finished, as when I first planned to take revenge against my father.

But that wasn't the case, so it was a problem because I became greedy about wanting him to be by my side.

“Is it really no problem? Would you like to bring a lawmaker even now?”

Dehart asked, holding his hand. Severia swallowed her breath and looked into him.

“If you have trouble speaking, please nod your head.”

The more his tender tone settled in his ears, and the longer his eyes softened with worries stayed on his cheeks and forehead, the more his lips did not move as if they were stuck tightly.

“Bella.”

In front of Dihat's sighs, Sevelia was nervous, not knowing how to speak.

'What should I do.'

I wasn't thinking of going alone with my father's problems. As a child who had never been loved, he had no intention of carrying the guilt that he had to carry alone.

However, when I faced my face like this, my heart was strange. I wanted to urge you to tell me if it was really okay, but on the other hand, I wanted to ignore pretending I didn't know for a lifetime.

Even though I know it shouldn't be.

'It's a problem that needs to be addressed someday.'

Severia thought carefully. Even for the future, the story of my father had to be finished. If possible, it would be better to finish so as not to hurt each other.

After a long time, Severia was barely organizing his thoughts. smart. A servant's voice was heard along with a neat knock.

“A guest has come.”

It was Ros-El Ashrent who visited the Inverness Mansion in a timely manner.

“The day is coming when you will see your face so close.”

His grim voice gradually faded and soon became covered in crying. How scary it is to sit down. Severia couldn't even say hello and handed him a handkerchief with a confused face.

“You carried this with you.”

"Ah."

After seeing the handkerchief that Balak gave, Rothel's eyes were once again littered. Severia blindly blinked, looking completely different from what he saw at the welcome hall.

'I guess I didn't come to cry... … .'

Severia became a little nervous as she watched Rossel, who was busy putting tears on his handkerchief without bringing up the main topic, let alone greeting. This is because the face of Dehart, which I saw last, was subtly distorted.

'I think I've planted a strange worry for no reason.'

However, once I met Ross-L, I had to be faithful to my time with him. When Severia asked him if he was okay with a worried face, Rothel smiled a little and put his handkerchief down.

“I'm sorry. After hearing your story from Balak, I've been waiting for the day to meet like this, so I couldn't hold back my emotions.”

"Ah… … .”

“You probably already know my name. It's Ross-L Ashrent.”

Rothel, smiling brightly like the sun, stood up and held Sebelia's hands tightly.

“I'm your cousin.”

“That's it, I know. So. Nice to meet you, Ross-L. You know, it's Bella.”

His friendly atmosphere was awkward and not disliked, so Severia wanted to answer bluntly without knowing it. But Ross-L didn't seem to care.

Rothel, who held Severia's hand firmly for the last time, loosened her hand and sat down.

“So have you thought about it?”

"Yeah?"

When Severia tilted her head and opened her eyes as if she didn't know what she was talking about, Rothel tilted her head together.

"You didn't read the letter?"

"Ah."

I opened the envelope and came up with a letter I couldn't read. Roth-L's eyes widened as if she knew what had happened when she made a lasting sensation.

“Oops, I was impatient.”

Rothel apologized with a small tongue kick. Nevertheless, when Severia did not understand the situation, he further explained.

“I put a sign that reminds me when I open the envelope. So I woke up and ran away thinking I had read the letter.”

“Sorry, I haven't read the content yet. If I can't excuse me, can I ask what it is about now?”

"That's it."

The light blue eyes rolled over and stopped at a certain point. In an instant, a man who came to this side without hesitation was caught in his cold eyes.

“I'm sorry, but will you return, Duke? It's been a long time since it's been a family time.”

Despite Roth-El's cold voice, Dihart took over by Sebelia. A bloody energy exuded from him, who was sitting down.

"Dihart, what's wrong?"

“First of all, I'll say sorry for touching your things.”

Diheart disregarded Rothel and first apologized in a gentle voice to Sevelia. He looked for a moment and took something out of his inner pocket, and he was strangely familiar.

It was Rothel's letter that I left in the book. Severia puffed in and took a small breath.

“This came out from a book the maid dropped while organizing the gifts. Normally, I would have left it in the right place, but I felt a sense of reluctance, so I looked into it.”

Diheart said, staring at Rothel with a cold face.

“Is this the reason you wanted to meet Bella today, Ambassador? Would you like to take her to a land that you have never seen before, that you can't wish for the happiness of her barely regained peace, and start over from the beginning?”

“… … .”

“A new beginning in a new land. Have you ever thought about how much of a burden it would be for her, who has just found her place.”

Rothel was silent, and Severia screamed silently.

'No way.'

While Dihat pursued Rothel, Sevelia took a letter from his hand. Indeed, as he said, the letter contained all sorts of masses to take him to Lucwood and his commitment to guaranteeing a glorious future.

'You didn't give up.'

I thought that only Balak was, but Ros-L was the same. Sebelia now felt less awkward with her cousin in front of her.

In the meantime, Roth-L laughed at the intense gaze of Dihart.

“Let’s hear it, it’s a little ridiculous. Let me say it again, Duke. This is my family's job. I admit your dedication to Bella, but you are an outsider.”

“I didn't come here to hear that.”

“If someone sees you, you think I'm forcing her to take her. Ha, I'm sorry, but I'm not a human being who abuses and harasses my family because I don't like it.”

Rothel tells of his past of treating Severia harshly. Dehart's complexion hardened pale at the boned horse.

“I will respect her opinion. However, I just spoke with the intention that it would be better if we were together right now.”

Ros-El said, grabbing Severia's gaze, who didn't know what to do.

“Bella. Did you hear that the Marquis of Weddon is being transferred to Lucwood?

“… … Yeah."

“He's going to pay the penalty for trying to kill your mother and you in Lucwood. I want you to be there.”

Severia was surprised and opened her mouth small. Roth-L spoke with a sweet voice as if enticing a child.

“Lucwood's law is far more brutal than the Empire. Some see us and still call us barbaric, but it's very effective when dealing with vicious humans like Marquis of Weddon.”

"Ah… … .”

“Of course that's not the only purpose. Think of your aunt who has been waiting for you all your life.”

Severia's body, unconsciously tying up the letter, was hardened. The same was true of Diheart, who watched the conversation between the two with an anxious face.

“It's all over. Now stop, let's go back to the house where my mother is waiting.”

The soft voice grazed my ears, so my vision suddenly increased. Severia screamed in astonishment, and Rothel screamed in anger.

“Duke, what is this?”

But the killer ran away without saying anything, carrying his most precious treasure. Rothel urgently tried to chase after him, but he was interrupted by Eley and the knights who suddenly appeared.

“Bella!”

Roaring Rothel's eyes saw Severia waving as if she was okay. Despite being forcibly kidnapped, he didn't dislike the subtle smile and the glowing red face.

With a moan, a sore groan, Ross-L sat down in the seat. It seemed impossible to take her right away.

It was the patronage at the back of the mansion that ran for a long time and arrived.

'what.'

In an unfamiliar landscape, Severia tilted her head. Severia slowly contrasted the scene in her memory with the scene in front of her, unaware of her heart bursting as the soft hair followed her head and tickling the nape of her neck.

'Something is weird.'

Just two weeks ago, there were a lot of small flower beds and greenhouses in and out of the garden. But what happened to this? All I could see right now was a bush of roses taller than me.

Spacious greenery and beautifully decorated roses. The blue sky that spreads out behind it was very beautiful, but it made me feel a sense of ecstasy.

Yeah, it's as if you've seen a sight like this one day... … .

"Ah."

The moment the sweet scent reached the tip of the nose, enlightenment passed through my head.

The illusion that he unwittingly unfolded when he held Dehart in the tent of the canyon and the landscape in front of him were very similar.

“Bella.”

When I woke up, I had both feet on the ground. Dehart was holding his hands tightly against the backdrop of a rose emitting a breathtaking scent.

“I want to show you something.”

While holding his hand, he stepped into the arch made by bending a rose bush. It was about the time when I was choked by the terrible scent, and my mind was dizzy by the hot body temperature holding my hand.

Was it a labyrinth made out of rose bushes? The usual speculation quickly missed. Severia, who entered the arch, lost her words and blinked blankly.

What kind of magic was used during this week? In the invisible inner space surrounded by tall bushes, there was a building that was cute and round like a gold-framed teacup.

If his memory is correct, it was definitely the place where the greenhouse was.

"What's this?"

It was a question that contained embarrassment as it was. As if asking for a quick answer, she made a quick eye contact and asked again, and Dehart bit her lips as if to be ashamed, then pulled the hand that held it without an answer.

“Can't we go inside first?”

A trembling voice somehow desperately heard Severia's willingness to resist.

The inside of the building felt much wider than what I saw from the outside. I don't know what to call this place, but I could see that it was a space that was very careful.

The vaulted ceiling of angels dressed in purple and white pillars with gold frames around the edges. The walls were cream colored and brightly lit by the sunlight from the windows.

“… … .”

After sitting down, nothing came between the two. One was so embarrassed that the other couldn't believe how much of a space he liked was created in this week.

Eventually, Dehart, who managed to clear up his embarrassment, first opened up his speech.

“I didn't know I was going to show it to you like this. I haven't even decorated the interior yet, and there are many things that are lacking.”

Is this not enough? Severia blinked in amazement. How he interpreted her gaze like that, Dihart groaned.

“After reading the letter from the ambassador, I lost my temper without my knowledge. When I wake up, it looks like this.”

In summary, it seemed that Rothel's letter brought him to a place where he was not ready. When I saw the patronage surrounded by rose bushes, I was getting more and more convinced of the thoughts I had heard.

Perhaps this is a space prepared for yourself.

Somehow I said there was something like a dug out of dirt. Severia laughed little while looking at the small lake seen through the window in the back and the garden garden.

I don't know what the hell he thought of decorating this place, but anyway, it was worth buying one of the castles high. It was even more so in that it reflected my taste in how I did it.

Severia slowly looked around, and suddenly found Diheart kneeling in front of me, and he cried in amazement.

“Why are you doing that?”

“I think this side will be better anyway.”

Diheart, taking a deep breath, raised his head and looked at him. Are you sure you want to confess? Severia's face became subtle when Dihat's words continued to be thrilled with heart pounding.

“When I went to solve the ki phenomena that happened at the exhibition hall last time, I realized something.”

"Yeah?"

“When your power is held in a space, it turns the memories accumulated in that place into an illusion.”

"that's… … .”

Why is that story coming out now? As he tilted his head in doubt, Dehart said in a low voice.

“For a while after your funeral, I saw your welcome, Bella.”

“… … !”

“I'm not talking about smoking hallucinogenic candles. The little alcove you stayed in. I've seen you in that small, shabby closet that's not yours. In a room covered in fierce flames and smoke, you call the nanny's name and shout out to run away.”

A sign of pain passed over Dehart's golden eyes.

“I don't know how many terrible things I don't know have happened there, and how you endure those painful times... … .”

As he swallowed a trembling breath, Dihat eagerly grabbed Severia's hands and spoke.

“I've been thinking since that day. I can't take you back to Hillend Hall, which was full of suffering. It's a home for me, but for you it's just a place to remember as a painful and lonely time.”

Saying that, Dihat whispered, leaning my forehead against the back of Sebelia's hand.

“So this is a gift of my selfish desires. The painful past cannot be erased, and even scars leave traces... I wanted to make it so enjoyable and peaceful that I wouldn't even think of looking into that scar. I wanted to give it that space.”

“… … .”

“You don't know, but the Inverness mansion will be owned by you in a few days. So, if I go somewhere, I want to come back here.”

Dehart bite his lips well, then said.

“No, I really want you to stay here. I hope you do everything you want here. I am so happy and enjoyable that I wish it would be a house that I always want to come back and do not want to leave. And, I want to stay with you like that.”

The transparent, shining, golden eyes looked up at Severia. The trembling eyes were full of despair, but the hand that held her on the other hand was firm and strong.

“There is nothing to see now, but if you wait a little, you will like it more. We will also make a garden where you can grow herbs.”

As she looked into her eyes that would burst into tears immediately if she refused, Sevelia felt the inside of her chest tickling.

She was forced to endure the laughter coming out, trying to twist her hand out. Dehart crumpled Warak's face, but couldn't hold onto it any more.

Severia, reading his gloomy look, said in a laughable voice.

“Come here.”

"Yeah?"

“Then I'm going to get out of my knees. Now it is forbidden to kneel in front of me. If you don’t sit next to you, you won’t even talk.”

Dihat, who was tilting his head like a little dog, quickly understood her words and came up and sat next to her. Sebelia tickled her stomach once again, in a tight-fitting appearance.

'I am true.'

I'm sorry for Dihart, but contrary to his speculation, he was not an illusion in Hillend Hall's closet. Because it was myself, not a fake.

'I thought it was just a nightmare.'

The dream I had after running away in the face of death. Fires and smoke suddenly arose during the usual day with my eyes open in a familiar room.

The moment she called Denisa's name to run away, Severia remembered that a faint voice called her.

'That was you.'

I remember having strange dreams several times after that. The annex, which was expelled from the main building, and the greenhouse connected at the end of the old corridor The man standing alone in it.

'You were there too.'

What did you think you were there? How our dreams are connected as one.

Questions that could not be answered filled my head, but in a moment they scattered. Diheart's body temperature, gently leaning on his shoulders, scattered like dust and disappeared into the air.

"Do not go."

“… … .”

“Don’t follow him, Bella.”

Carefully feeling her arms wrapped around her back, Sevelia bite the tender flesh inside her mouth. Every time his voice touched his ears, his eyes were sore and the inside of his neck was burning hot.

Severia tightly closed her lips and breathed a slow breath through her nose, as if something stuck in her heart would pop out.

Suddenly, Diheart, hugging himself tightly, raised his head. I couldn't breathe in my eyes hitting me in the air with the distance between my palms.

Was that so? I couldn't breathe, and my whole body got hot and hot, and the thoughts that filled my head just before were volatilized.

“My father killed your parents.”

The worries that had sunk the deepest in my dark heart suddenly popped out.

“But aren’t you okay?”

When I woke up, the water had already spilled. Dehart flashed his lips as if greatly surprised.

“Bella, what the hell are you… Sigh."

He couldn't speak and sighed, and Severia felt what it meant when his heart fell to the ground.

“Poetry, I made a false statement. That's not what I was trying to say.”

“I was the first person who said to send Sylas Weddon to Lucwood.”

"Yeah?"

It was also a moment that she was surprised by the sudden change of topic, and Severia was blanked at the story that followed.

“It's ridiculous to be the death penalty at best for what he has done. Bella, in Lucwood, he will die slowly and painfully all his life in a spotless prison. From time to time, unknown shadows will rip off his skin and gnaw his soul, making him crazy.”

"Ah… … .”

“This time I'll ask.”

After a moment, Dehart said in a low voice.

“I am the one who makes you lonely and eventually leaves you pretending to be death. That's not enough. He's a man trying to exile your father to an unfamiliar land and kill him there.”

Dihat, holding Sebelia's hand, whispered, pressing her lips against the back of her hand.

"How about you? Am I hateful or am I scared? Is it disgustingly disgustingly disgusting and disgustingly disgusting?”

It was a silly question. It was a worthless and useless question. But that is why Severia was able to realize.

That his worries were also worthless and useless.

“Tell me, Bella. Why aren't you okay with this terrible me in front of me? How did you think of putting me by your side.”

As she stared at her golden eyes twinkling in the sun, Severia swallowed her breath. A cloudy smile caught her mouth.

'It was something you didn't need to worry about from the beginning.'

"Sigh."

Severia, with a slow sigh, whispered a little.

“There's a lot to be banned without kneeling down.”

Severia continued, looking into her eyes, turning in doubt.

“Please tell me something other than that.”

“… … .”

“What you've always wanted to say. The inner heart wrapped in a shell asking you to be by your side. I actually wanted to hear it.”

The shortest word with the heaviest weight in the world. He didn't even know he had endured until now to hear the words that would flow in a momentary whisper.

“Ha… … .”

It was a request that seemed to melt my heart because it wasn't sweet. Diheart lowered his head with a beautiful laughter that was breathtaking.

"I love you."

The warmth spread from the lips that touched. It was a lovely warmth that I could never feel in the north.

It's one of those free daily chapter unlock novels so you don't really have to pay if you don't wish to (though ridi does accept credit card from my experience unlike kkp) and just spoil a chapter a day if you wish to continue with it.

But continuing from where you left off, here's mtl of chapter 5.
    At that moment, Nathan first experienced what it means to not speak when he is too angry.

“In the meantime, I have left you too far.”

He just threw her to the floor.

“Ugh… !”

Having managed to avoid bumping into the bed, she muttered quietly.

“Be careful, brother.”

"What?"

She said, raising her head with an indifferent face.

“It's because it's stupid and cold… . My room often comes with uninvited guests.”

At that moment, Nathan felt something crawling up his ankle.

“… … !”

'surely.'

Nathan couldn't lower his head with a pale face, but only snowed.

Dozens of spiders were clinging to his legs and climbing.

bang!

"Ah."

Severia stared at Nathan, fainting as it was.

'You're really scared of spiders.'

It was the past experience that was able to quickly create an illusion.

[That's why I told you not to sound like an idiot.]

On a day of thunder, Nathan eats meat in front of her tied to a tree and couldn't eat a piece of bread.

[Do you want to be abandoned in the monastery again this time?]

As a child, the Marquis of Weddon had only once abandoned her in a monastery. It was the intention to fix the burrowing hair. Since then, even hearing the word monastic caused her breathing difficulties.

He laughed at her with oily lips, but it didn't last long. It is because the spider, which was hanging from the tree, fell to his face as the lightning struck.

“After that, it looks like your face at that time.”

She looked indifferently at Nathan, fluttering on the floor.

'It's the first time. Looking into the face like this.'

In front of him, I couldn't even raise my head because I was feeling weak every time. Severia, looking down at Nathan blankly, reached out into the air and shook his hand. Then the swarm of spiders covering his body disappeared like dust.

Just in time, I started to hear a voice from far away in the hallway.

"What are you talking about!"

“There was a sound over here?”

It was the appearance of users who did not show an expensive face once.

'It's fast. I must have been waiting.'

Severia sat on the floor and waited for them. Before long, a butler opened the door without knocking, carrying the employees.

"Oh my gosh!"

“Nighton!”

They ran with amazement and supported Nathan.

“Nighton, are you okay?”

Severia tilted her head as she looked after Nathan without giving her a single glance.

I wasn't particularly suspicious of pretending not to see myself. just… .

'When the hell did you take care of that because you saw it?'

Most of the northerners did not like the central people. It was the same for the central people, but it was a story that didn't touch him.

Since he was born until he was married, he had hardly ever went out of the walls of the Marquis of Weddon's mansion. So, after getting married, I arrived at the mansion and was very embarrassed. Because they didn't have knowledge of the North, they couldn't understand their hostility.

'I know it well now, but I don't know.'

Severia watched Nathan as he was being carried away, leaning against the wall, gradually releasing his strength.

'that's interesting.'

And the high and sassy northerners are going to wrap Nathan around like that, so what happened?

Severia gave strength to her curious eyes. At that time, the butler who was in charge of the situation sighed and blamed her.

“Madam, what the hell is this about?”

The elderly butler, wearing glasses, was the one who stood in the way of Sebelia in front of the greenhouse. Hillend Hall's butler, Gross. He asked, shaking his mustache.

“Hopefully, such an unfortunate incident happens when the Duke escapes. Really... … .”

Severia said casually, admiring the crumpled face.

"Well. Looks like I stayed up a few nights. It may be because of that."

"Yes?"

Gros raised his eyes and looked down at Severia. Despite her stern gaze, Severia did not get angry, but rather met her gaze. Then Gross' beard trembled. He coughed loudly, then turned his head.

"haha ... ... of He said of He came in ares Hurry, and that's IT."

Gross deliberately exhaled a long sigh and shrugged as if in pain. Then he followed the disappearing servants.

"Okay. Then Nathan-sama will take care of us. Take a rest."

For the last time, he glanced through the narrow room, shot a meaningful glance at Sebelia, and left the room. And Severia, who had endured the pain, barely pretending to be calm, lay on the floor as it was.

“… Hush.”

There was a cold sweat on her forehead, cheek to face on the cold floor.

“I have to leave quickly.”

With a bitter smile, blood flowed down her mouth.

"depart!"

“Hey, don't be late. There is still a lot to be loaded!”

Salty port.

The shouts of seagulls and sailors flying in flock tormented Dihart's eardrum.

'It's noisy and dirty.'

Dehart pressed his greasy head with his fingers and raised his eyes. Both here and there, all arrogant places were mindless and messy.

Besides, this terrible smell. It was already in a state of being hit by a considerable amount of time, but it seemed that he would lose his sense of smell in the future.

“Fuck… .”

However, Dihart didn't leave his seat while swearing. Because there was a good reason. Just recently, information was obtained that the ore stolen from the mine had flowed into this place.

[Are you okay, Duke?]

Ryan, who was delivering the news, was worried that he would feel betrayed... … Diheart rather laughed.

[Yeah, there's no way no one betrays me.]

What kind of expression Ryan looked at when he spoke dryly.

'I don't know.'

Dehart shrugged and folded his arms. The salty wind passed through my shoulders.

“Ha.”

I didn't trust anyone anyway. He was born like that. I didn't even feel guilty about it.

But, it's betrayal. There's no way you can feel that you've been beaten by someone you've never trusted.

“It was going to happen anytime.”

Dehart twisted his mouth and stared at the flowing sea. In the end, this case only proved the reality of the thoughts I had.

No matter who it is, how long you have been by your side and devoted yourself, a person can always turn your back.

Yes, like she betrayed herself.

“… … .”

Dihat's face, recalling Sebelia, sank coolly.

His hardened face turned cold and sharp like a frozen ice wall. Then the women who were shy looking at him from a distance were amazed.

“Oh, that person… … .”

“I guess there's something bad about it. Let's just go.”

The man with dark coriander hair and drowsy golden eyes exuded a poisonous energy in an instant. In particular, her two eyes, which were soft like gold, turned dark as if covered by the moon, adding a gloomy look.

"master."

At that time, Ryan deliberately approached him, calling him a title other than Duke.

“I grabbed the tail. What would you do.”

At the carefully whispered words, Dehart bite her bite.

"I can't make you wait."

"if so… ."

“Go right away. It would be obvious if it could be traced so easily. If you leave it alone, you will be misunderstood.”

“What misunderstanding are you talking about?”

Wearing the black leather gloves that Ryan handed over, Dehart laughed.

"I mean, buying a traitor and leaving it alone is only for my wife."

"Ah."

“You can't let them wander around like being my wife anyway. Isn't that right?”

Dehart raised his head in the shadow over his head.

Dark clouds were coming from the far sea.

“That's just a good timing.”

'Is Natonn't even have a learning ability?'

Severia looked down at Nathan being carried by a wagon, screaming barak barak to see if she was sane.

If I go back to that, I will probably be seriously scolded by my father. Nathan's tendency to obsess over reputation was inherited from his father.

“I used to be like that.”

In fact, she was more afraid of her own situation than her reputation, which could result in abandonment.

“Why did I want to be loved so much?”

My father never gave me a warm look.

Her fingertips on the window sill turned white.

“Why did you want to be recognized so much… … .”

A painful smile broke off the corner of his mouth. The lack of learning ability was one of the most spoken words she heard in the mansion. My dad used to keep her in a closet, saying,'A wasteland with no learning ability'. Each time Severia recounted in the closet what she had done wrong.

[You shouldn't put food in one bite again.]

[Next time, I have to use the dishes correctly.]

[You shouldn't disappoint your father... .]

After thinking about it a thousand times, Denisa would cry and take her out.

'But in the end, I was even kicked out of the table.'

Every time I look at my father's face, my body trembles and I miss the tableware. She couldn't be sick with her family until she finally married Dehart.

Well, that was the same here in the end.

“Oh… … .”

Is it because I remember that time? Or is the body just sending a warning to her? It felt as if the organs were pounding, and it seemed as if someone was hitting the chest.

“Heo-eok.”

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then he leaned on the floor and curled up as much as he could. I swallowed up the pain as if to control my sorrow.

"Sigh."

The pain went away when the back was wet with cold sweat.

Severia slowly opened her eyes. When I was young, Nelia used to come whenever I was under the bed like this.

'I used to get rid of my feelings in such a stupid way.'

[If you feel bad, you can buy jewelry.]

She asked sincerely puzzled. But that was only Nelia's way. Severia breathed quietly, turning her thoughts away.

'So it turns out that Nelia chose the jewels he brought as a dowry.'

Originally, Nelia was going to marry Dihart, so everything was tailored to her taste. Realizing that, Severia blinked as if she had a good idea.

“… … Then it must be quite expensive.”

I didn't think it was my own, so I had forgotten it until now.

“I'm glad I didn't leave that day.”

Severia sighed, thanking Denisa.

If you sell Nelia's jewels, you don't have to worry about money.

“I have to ask the butler for the keys to the basement safe.”

Severia smiled, soaked in a cold sweat.

“Bee-”

The blue bird, who had approached, leaned on her cheek.

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    lavidaloca, sslsdm, Bastian and 26 others like this.