Spoiler The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother/여주인공의 오빠를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GolgoGolgo, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Hynmnstr

Hynmnstr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happen to Jeremy at the end?
    I really wish that he would end up with cassian sister, Sylvia the og Fl:love::love::love:

Regyne83 likes this.
  2. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think there was much mention about Jeremy's pairing. Towards the end, he was just rebuilding Agriche. Unless the new side stories addressed this point...

Ladiabla and boom2424 like this.
  3. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dion, the crossdressing model for his mother who was making clothes for Roxanna. Lol. Now that I want to see. No wonder he's so dry all the time. An insensitive mother and an asshole father, the tiniest hint of warmth(?) he found with Acil and his family was gone the day he killed him.
    Acil was reading parenting books? Such a book existed in Agrische? He was such a cute kid. Lant deserves to die a million times.
    I hope some kind soul shares the details of the other 3 new side stories. I hope they have less angst and some cute moments.

4. misa191199

misa191199 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone have the special side stories?
    I really want to know what happen
    Or if you have kakaopage account that can buy 19+ novel, can u pls help me buy it? I am willing to pay:(

5. parajean

parajean Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the new four side stories?

6. DyzZ

DyzZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhwa just updated ch 32, in the last panel there's a man who wears black robe that roxana assume he was dion.
    but someone spoiled, he is cassis not dion
    So, can someone share the translation of the chapters in the novel about this scene? if someone has already translated it, please reply to this comment with the spoiler thank you so much

7. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil why the young lord of that red house (gastor something) is especially hostile towards MC? It's explained that he have phobia of woman but boy really are glaring too much at Roxie.

8. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. CortiCorti

CortiCorti New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The side stories sound sooooo interesting...Dying to learn more about the alternative endings and AUs

seekingsnow and s254386 like this.
  10. boom2424

boom2424 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @arlovebird
    Thank you very much, you are really kind.:blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::blobbunny::aww::aww:

arlovebird likes this.
  11. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems the author had more stuff to write side stories on and she said on Twitter:
    "Cassis’ 3 years of side-story. In fact, I didn't intend to write it, but many people wanted it, so I changed my mind. It might be titled Cassis Fedelian's 3 years of unrequited love and desire."
    Unrequited love and desire... Hmmm. 3 years, 3 days... :blobmelt::blob_blush:
    There were other ideas like 15 years old deon's monthly evaluation. Wonder who he saw and killed.
    I don't think we have those yet, but I hope we get it someday.
    Judging by the title, Cassis fell for quite a while back?blobmelt_thumbs

12. Avocadokawwai

Avocadokawwai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can help you but i cant pm you (i dont know why) :blobspy: Write to me

boom2424 likes this.
  13. Avocadokawwai

Avocadokawwai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The line of the jaw that appeared white under the moonlight was sharp like a
    veil.
    Is it Deon?
    I frowned.
    Deon was the only one who had such a tall and well-balanced body.
    Above all, the atmosphere flowing around him.
    The overbearing atmosphere, which seemed to weigh heavily on the
    surrounding air, could not be felt by anyone.
    Then it turned out that I was thinking that Deon might come.
    I was about to leave a tricky job to get to the reconciliation meeting as late as
    possible, but is it already done? At this point, it was really disgusting.
    I looked coldly at the man starting to walk in the direction I was, then turned
    my head.
    Don’t pretend to know like this. I don’t want to mess with words and spoil
    my mood.
    But, as always, Deon betrayed my expectations too simply.
    My footsteps along the way suddenly stopped right behind me.
    The sound of the hem rubbing was audible. As you can feel your gaze, it
    looks like you’ve turned your head.
    I knew, but he was pretty bright at night. Even in the dark, he has found me
    accurately and is looking straight away.
    With a shout, he came one step closer to me.
    I couldn’t help but sigh.
    “I’m really bored… … .”
    The moment I opened my mouth, the pace that was approaching stopped.
    Something like a ghost. I was killing all of them, but how do I know if I’m
    here?
    However, it wasn’t surprising that his persistence was as much as Deon, who
    had been following me tirelessly and persistently.
    “How the hell are you going to be satisfied if you make me bored? You said
    you didn’t want to look. You really can’t understand even if I say it hurts.”
    I was really sick of it. It was obvious that this feeling was still in my voice.
    I didn’t even want to see Deon’s shadow, so I didn’t give him a glance.
    “Don’t say anything, just go, Deon. Because today is a night that doesn’t feel
    bad.”
    At other times, I would have attacked him with more cruel words. But I
    didn’t want to do that today.
    It was a waste to ruin a peaceful night in the ebb and flow of warmth.
    Behind the scenes was silent for a while. The surrounding air was so quiet
    that it was confused whether it was just gone or not.
    Jerk off.
    Then suddenly the footsteps that stopped a while ago continued again. It was
    approaching me.
    I was frustrated and opened my mouth again.
    “Come close… … .”
    Wheeik.
    At that very moment, I was wrapped in warmth from the tip of my head.
    Warmth spread over my cold body. I held my breath and hardened as it was.
    Covering my body was the outer garment the man was wearing a while ago.
    The heavy weight pressed my shoulders. There was an unfamiliar scent in it.
    For some reason, I couldn’t move my body.
    So I couldn’t move a finger and I was just holding my breath as if time had
    stopped.
    Then, the moment the sound of a small grassworm flowed into my ears, I
    woke up.
    After that, I jumped up from my seat. And I looked back in a hurry.
    But a while ago, no one was already there. There was only a cold chill in the
    empty space.
    … … It’s not Deon.

14. DyzZ

DyzZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tysm omg

15. Regyne83

Regyne83 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg... This sounds so exciting!!! Can't wait to read that once it is out. 3 years of pent up desires...

Ariciella likes this.
  16. fallasee

fallasee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to take a moment to appreciate and share my take on Dion’s perspective and his unexpected development in the novel. His character is quite sad and pitiful.... which is appalling bc he’s always portrayed as an aloof formidable foe.

Dion is introduced as this intimidating/chilling figure, but past that seemingly impenetrable facade, he is suffering from loneliness and just wants what any of us would want: to be loved. There’s a part of him, no matter how minuscule, that is human just like the rest of us, but he himself is unable to recognize and cannot express that part of him truly because of the way he was raised. He grew up in a cold and cruel environment where no one truly loved each other, and as a result never knew what it meant to love or be loved. To adapt and survive the loneliness, he’s suppressed his emotions to the point where he is unable to recognize them at all. He himself believes he’s an emotionless monster created by Lant and never denies the sins he’s committed. The thought unsettles him, but he struggles to understand why. Because of the way he is, he believes he’s someone undeserving of love. The closest that he, a detestable monster, can get to any form of care or attention is through Roxana’s hatred. He is determined to make her cry because he wants to be important enough for someone to care about him, even if it’s not in a healthy form. Perhaps he thinks that if someone so foul and flawed like him is able to receive such raw tears and affection from Rox as Achille did, who was all purity and innocence, then maybe he can convince himself that he is not so monstrous and is deserving of love after all.... Or perhaps if Nyx, the corrupted shadow of the once pure Achille, is still someone who Rox would cry for, then maybe someone like him, who is just as distorted as Nyx, is also capable of being loved.
    Although he claims that he does not want to be forgiven and to continue being hated by Rox, my impression is that, in truth, he does want to be forgiven and to be loved by her, but ofc he can’t recognize that. He can’t understand such desire and therefore cannot express it accurately. Deep down, he doesn’t want to be the nightmare that everyone sees him as. He wants to be human enough for someone to love him, but he doesn’t know how. He only knows how to be what he’s been raised to be: an emotionless weapon that destroys. He, like Rox, is a victim himself and has spent his entire life just trying to survive the Agriche madness. But unlike his sister, he didn’t have a mother or a brother to love him and keep him sane, so he chose to cope by “turning off his humanity”.
    The way I see his character, Dion is someone who lives like a lifeless puppet that is unconsciously struggling and fighting to find his lost heart so that he can be human and finally connect with someone and experience the love/intimacy he’s never once had his entire life. He feels as if he’s trapped, wandering alone inside an achromatic world void of any color or meaning.... Oh how lonely and isolating that must be:blob_teary:

Dion’s character isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, and that’s perfectly valid. At the end of the day, he’s still someone who killed his own brother and wants nothing but to torment Roxana throughout the story, and that would make anyone confused or frustrated. However, I can’t find it in myself to hate him for it bc despite the remorseless attitude, he’s not doing these things solely for evil’s sake. There’s a hidden sad reason for it all, so I can’t truly blame him for the way he is or what he’s done. Underneath the coldness, he’s such a pitiful character and I can’t help but sympathize. I personally love the complexity of his character and development throughout the novel, even though reading from his perspective can be miserable at times :blobsleepless: The dynamic he shares with Roxana alongside Nyx/Achille and Sierra has also haunted the back of my mind the moment it was revealed that he was involved in Achille’s death. Its distorted and tragic nature drew me in like a moth to a flame (or should I say butterfly to a flame in this case lol). It’s def interesting to analyze, even though it can be painful to read bc of the toxicity, but I’m a masochist and I like angst and pain..... but I also hate it..... The human heart can be contradicting.

Anyways, I had my issues with the novel’s plot after the first arc, but I want to applaud and thank the author for Dion’s and Rox’s intriguingly complex characterization and their shared dynamic at least. I personally thought they were well thought out and written. Meanwhile, I shall continue to camp my ass here until a generous soul translates or mtls the Dion x Roxana SSS so that I can read and analyze the hell out of it. Based on spoilers, I heard the ending is quite devastating.... I expected no less lol. I have emotionally prepared myself and am ready to suffer :blobowoevil_horns:

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  17. DayanNobela

DayanNobela Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh I just finished reading the novel and all the side stories. It's MTL btw, ughhh but wow this novel is so good!

I cried reading the part about Nyx Roxana and Sierra

boom2424 and Avocadokawwai like this.
  18. KOSHIAN

KOSHIAN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sylvia's character of the original work in the novel is a bit similar to the present Roxana.
    She uses his feelings for her to deceive Jeremy. She also uses the men who have feelings for her to attack Agriche.
    Roxana and Sylvia had met at the reconciliation meeting, and Sylvia thought Roxana was a good person.
    But Sylvia was disappointed in Roxana when she leaned that Roxan had lied that she had never met Cassis after receiving a dummies of Cassis's eyeballs which had been kept in Roxana's room, from Jeremy.
    Nevertheless, Sylvia agreed to a deal to rescue Roxana's mother, Sierra, in exchange for the return of Roxana's treasure, the head of Cassis.

The novel tends not to explain all the events and feelings of characters, however, I hoped that original Sylvia would realize original Roxana's true feelings for Cassis later.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  19. lilywastaken

lilywastaken New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just so obsessed with this story!! Is there English raw that I can read?
    If not, can someone please brief the main details, ending and the juicy stuff?
    I am in your debt

Rania want to QT likes this.
  20. honeyyybee

honeyyybee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are the novel's side stories complete?cuz the ending is quite lacking:blobpopcorn_two: and some side stories doesn't align with the ending

Last edited: May 30, 2021