Spoiler Secret Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, May 4, 2021.

1. Kopo

Kopo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was also expecting that but sadly he isn't the 1st prince, based on the spoiler thread in here, Ranon (the handsome blonde ghost) was the previous emp....♛

Selin, yuriezzz, Am_elf and 9 others like this.
  2. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask something, is the price really a player or is it just a cover to find the girl from his past?
    Thansk in advance ^^

3. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the raw, someone tell me why in chapter 19 the 2nd Prince's reaction was like that? She was crying and he comfort her by hugging and his reaction was like he was scared or i dunno lol i cant post the image TT

Tbh I really thought he kinda has a suspecious on her identity as the daugther of the duke or something. Since when they met as roanne or whatever her fake name is. He looked on her neck (?) Which I thought he would think she used magic or whatever to change hair color.... Lol

4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  5. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can haz link to where you are reading this please :aww:

firelordleen likes this.
  6. spezialice

spezialice Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to make it short, but nah... It's still long:facepalm: Anyway here's the spoiler! (the translation is awful:blobcry:)
    And a line of slightly hesitant handwriting engraved the last words. Lucen quickly read him out.

"His Highness's servant, Rozentine Arjen of Arjenga.」

Rozentine····· Arjen. Rozentine Arjen? Lucen burst into exclamation. Only now did all the estrangements come together. Yes, it was her. This time he ran and started heading for Shartus.

Rozentine Arjen. A beautiful princess with strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes.

I knew her face. No, I thought I knew. I remember meeting her as a child.

"I was weak at the time.

Schartuze Cartazen crossed her rising silhouette with a woman in her head. Blood was sticking out on the back of his hard hand with the letter.

It couldn't have been recognizable.

Rozentine Arjen was originally weak, so it was rare to see her with Corte Arjen, who was weak side by side. Even in the ballroom, she looked very drowsy, unlike Arjen's wave-like presence.

With her like that.

"Of course."

The shaman, who smiled shamelessly, was like a magnet of anode that could not be recalled together. But that was not the point.

The important thing was that she was all around him.

Schartuze was holding her letter even on the horse. It's a relief to have cast a spell on the letter so it wouldn't be crumpled, otherwise it would have been crumpled badly by the hand that gave it strength.

"I was so close to you, ·····."

A bitter smile came out. Rozentine Arjen was being sought among mercenaries outside the empire, and it could not be found.

If she hadn't contacted me, I'd have lost her forever.

At the thought of it, the area around the heart was a slight throbbing

I feel black in front of me. As if she wanted a ray of light in the dark, she was unfamiliar with her thoughts. The heart was no better than the strongest organ for him, even though it was one of the least painful parts.

"What was she thinking to identify herself.'

She probably had a lot of worries. Because her situation was like that. Arjen the sorcerer. She had two words in one body that didn't match at all.

Schartuze clenched his fist strongly. His fluctuating emotions seemed to show.

I shouldn't have put myself in such danger.

But Rosentine would have had no choice but to keep moving. Depending on her own character. The empire made her so. Freedom oppressed by the empire was blowing like the wind. He ran and felt the unusual air blowing over the field.

"Arjen. ·····."

Schartuze Cartazen was now on his way to Vileden with troops. One of his knights, the Imperial Knights, was following him down in his brilliant white armor.

I needed the elite.

It was finally time for him to protect her. He, the Empire, was able to help her, who risked a number of stairs. Had to help.

This time, so that Roan, no, Rozentine, don't risk her lives. The elite to act discreetly so that lizards can't take their tails off.

The Knights, who escaped the capital in a flash, were already running toward the vicinity of Vileden. The second was directed at his estate, and the first was directed at Attil's.

"I think you'd better take advantage of the ball and hit them.'

Rozentine even planned a strategy and waited for him.

The sound was that she was now at the dance of Attil, the enemy.

'There she is.'

I couldn't figure out what to say about the feelings I was getting at such an idea.

No, you'll have to deny it even though you know it. Even if it were Roan, he could not hold her to the curse of the empire, who could live well off in Arjenga, as she would have been forced to let go for her freedom.

Schartuze had never considered himself greedy, but she was the only greed he wanted to get drunk. That's all.

It's so hard that the joints of the horse's mouth are white.

Her smiling appearance stood out in front of him.

Roan's face overlaps with the appearance of Arjen, a drowsy Rosetta. I've imagined what she looks like in a completely different way, but even the imagination raises a sense of guilt.

Yes, that was the feeling.

When Attil's castle was seen far away, he had to recognize that he had been running with his teeth clenched. The knights might be tired of following them, but they were scattered vigorously to carry out the next mission.

Scharuze Cartazen led his entourage straight to Attil's ballroom. The butler was surprised to lead the army from the base of the castle, but there was nothing he could do.

A group of knights was like an armed group, and it was not worth saying more because the one who led him was an undefeated knight.

It didn't matter if he was alone.

I wanted to run all night and stand in front of her.

In front of her alone, like the night when I requested a dance. Freely

But what couldn't be done was ······. It was because Schartuze himself pondered what he could do for her.

He had to elevate her stature and keep his word with her.

This army will drive out the slum rotors and nurse them.

Rotor was a drug that clearly had a recovery drug. It was classified as a witch's medicine because the empire quickly led all imperial wizards to create an antidote.

The relief of the poor will be made possible by the gold of the imperial palace.'

That is not what the empire wants. Imperial protection is confined to the capital. Therefore, it could not have been what this "self-moving empire" wanted to do to step up and tidy up the outskirts of the capital.

But Schartuze was able to make her what she wanted.

It was also an opportunity to correct what he couldn't bear to do. What he should have done in the first place, caring for the people of all empires.

It was also Rozentine who gave the opportunity.

He was vividly feeling himself rushing out of the stairs. It wasn't like that. The whole body was in a hurry, longing for something.

And when he walked into the ballroom through the scattering servants.

The people of the ballroom see a tinted man who seems to have been created by the devil raid the ballroom with brilliant knights of light.

His very existence has caused people to harden, and some have forgotten and dropped their glasses to the ground. It was under the influence of Prince Schartuze Cartazen II, who mingled with the army.

However, after looking around the ballroom once, he sees something that he could not even imagine.

One was a noble Rozentine in a dress.

The two were the images of the other beside her.

7. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou soooo much!

syofiaa likes this.
  8. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :justabotheart:

Pinklilyy likes this.
  9. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are there any instances where she reveals or they see her use her ability?
    (talking to or abt ghosts/the spirits attached to people, etc?)

illysillymilly and snzzykitten like this.
  10. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. illysillymilly

illysillymilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    firelordleen and YoO Na like this.
  12. pearlcloudi

pearlcloudi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmmm...I think the 2nd Prince’s reaction was like that in chap 19 cuz it seems she was crying really heavily in one panel, so I guess he’s kinda panicking? I think he kinda cares about her, so seeing her cry like that made him worried. It hasn’t been translated yet so this is just looking from the art.
    Also, I don’t think he is suspicious about her identity. If you go back to the panel where he looks at her neck there are scratches there. The scratches are from the assassin grabbing her neck, so probably he saw that she was hurt, then said “I shouldn’t have let you go alone”. That’s my analysis of the situation, but I hope it answers some of your questions

syofiaa and carolpatricio like this.
  13. yes_please

yes_please Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really like this one art and story as well. i hope it will get popular soon:)
    btw today i created edit of this manhwa so if you want you can check it as well:)

14. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't waut for the novel to be translated ‏ɵ̷̥̥᷄ˬɵ̷̥̥᷅
    I really need to read all the feelings and emotions in this amazing work❤️❤️

Guide1410 likes this.
  15. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you, I thought he is cuz' i know its where Mc put the changing device or whatever xD

16. omgsijin

omgsijin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the volume 1 was really interesting in the manhwa adaptation and had so much potential but ... i just read volume 2.

a not so spoiler :
    volume 2 was so dull. a whole volume dedicated to the ball where she didnt mind her own business and wanted to play hero again but in a cringey way. mc and new guy discovered the hideout(? it's mtl) of sI*ve trade. i had to double check if i was reading the same story because it diverted to a boring skippable filler. the mc became too busybody that rubs off the wrong way while the author tryna make it so bravado. the author probs wanted to prolong the story but turned out unsatisfactory. the manhwa really set the standards high and the art is just so gorg that i went to read the novel. i was looking forward to the interactions between the ML and MC there was NONE. the ML put a bounty on MC except he doesnt want a single hair harmed.. there was a very descriptive appearance on the new guy tho. tall dark handsome guy with seductive or something along the lines who listened to the whims of MC. there was so much material to work with during vol 1 but idk wth happened...

17. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    who's the red haired lady? the one who appeared in the latest chapter.
    and was he really a player?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    syofiaa likes this.
  18. omgsijin

omgsijin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    currently reading the final volume. it went dark. will make you livid.

not so spoiler spoiler but still spoiler also TW// k-word something a long the line idk how to word that...

d...amn. the story escalated to deep dark Marianna trench. the royal family TOTALLY deserve the c*rse. they got help from the witches to avoid disasters but the RF were ungrateful mfs blinded by greed. when they discovered the witches' weakness. RF wanted the "gold" that protects the witches' village for the prosperity of the empire. they ordered g*nocide on the witches' village because RF are afraid of the powerful witches who are also naive to the world. the most powerful witch came home from a task and found her village m*ssacred and her baby was k*lled. it was heart wrenching. she cursed them, gave the "gold" to the RF which became the medium to the unending curse to the Royal Family.

i left out a LOT of details also not entirely accurate because it's mtl-ed. also before that, the story went horror for 1 chapter. it was a fun aside from volume 2 and half of volume 3.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  19. Yellow Ginkgo

Yellow Ginkgo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd love to read it even with MTL T^T. Does anyone know the novel link? Not kakao because it can't pay eheh.

Anasjc likes this.