Recommendations Something EXACTLY like Black Tech Internet Cafe System

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Grand_Rider_Iskandar, May 25, 2021.

1. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the idea of Black Tech Internet Cafe System but it feels laking. The Idea of using games as a training tool seems interesting. Like the ones when Dark Souls came up and it was mentioned that it was used as a way for a mortal to train their skills so that they can kill gods. Sure, we see the effects, but not all of them. Like maybe sects fighting each other on who can play first. There are only limited slots and there are many sect members. They can't attack or threaten the owner because of the protection and perma ban that will follow. It would be interesting to see how it would affect the world as a whole because some OP training device that they can't control showed up.

I don't know. There are probably other ways to tackle this. But the main thing is, it's potential was not fully realized.

2. bromnath

bromnath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aShinyVaporeon likes this.
  3. UndyingSLIME10295

UndyingSLIME10295 [•Figment of your Imagination•]

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many novels where mc gets stronger through training in a game... World Apocalypse Online is one of them.. I don't know what you're specifically searching for, but I recommend this anyway.

aShinyVaporeon likes this.
  4. Greater thunder

Greater thunder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read it till the finish, it was pretty good, but as you said, the author ignored all that potential he could have played with extensively in favor of generic villain beatdowns.

Unfortunately, I got nothing for you. The authors writing that kind of stuff don't bother on any implications.

Terror Infinity is about power from movies but there's all kinds of fiction and none of them got the love they deserved, instead the author for rushed writing of escalating risky team fights.

The Ultimate Evolution went for its contractors earning their powers all the way (instead of genetic lock, people have very diverse talents) and skills and enhancements literally need to be found in fiction worlds or bought from others whose existing portfolio doesn't accommodate their new loot.

Infinity Armament didn't get far in its tling despite being an old project(its older than some of the long ones already finished now) and its too early to tell ( Dracula, Saving Private Ryan, Terminator, Pirates of the Caribbean ongoing).

More importantly, all 3 have reasons why the real world isn't impacted much or at all.

5. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, the author literally said that was inspired by black tech internet cafe. Although to be honest, it has a fun gimmick. Also in I Am the God of Games, the MC just turned reality into a game. Thanks though.

Well thanks for the recommendations, but I was not looking for the MC using games to strengthen themselves. I'm looking for something where the MC provides a service, a game in this example, where other people can strengthen themselves. The MC also just happen to benefit from it. Also, I want the MC to be untouchable because I want to see how it will affect the world.

Another example is that panda dungeon system that I forgot about.

Last edited: May 25, 2021
  6. bromnath

bromnath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Rithwhick

Rithwhick New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Check ' Game Maker System' in WebNovel