Request What is the most lonely experience you have?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kurogure, May 26, 2021.

1. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first time I rode a bus by myself I took the wrong one, got off, got lost, ended up stranded, and cried in the snow for an hour until my dad found me.

2. heartstampexpress

heartstampexpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was about five years old, I was in dance classes. My mother once forgot to pick me up after one lesson, and I was there until it was nighttime and my grandfather picked me up. The only one with me was a dance instructor I didn't know the name of and who just kept ringing my mom's phone without talking to me while I was crying. I watched on the bench as the older kids came in for their dance lessons and left. I think I had a hard time trusting my mother after that.

3. Myriadfold

Myriadfold 『Silkmaid』『Ishhara's Devotee』『Daoist』『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    my loneliest experience... growing up with 2 siblings in a single parent household, going to school with at least 300 other people and nobody having a clue who I am and not caring to know in the first place.

4. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    When my parents took both her son with her to go on a trip and left me at home alone just because I have class =_=

5. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    for me once a year during the summer my brother and I visit our dad and stepmom and step siblings and feel like a total outsider, what really makes me feel lonely is when we go to birthday parties cause we grew up with so many of them and every year we see them grow up more and never really talk to them. And Mexicans parties are huge and have tons of people but my brother and I are just kinda there. One of our cousins I grew up with when we were kids probably doesn’t even remember us (‘:

6. Pleasetakemetrunksenpai

Pleasetakemetrunksenpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Started HS in a new school, I was so anxious to make friends, but it was hard as I was anxious, and shy, and introverted (sadly, they are not the same).

I remember going home alone, observing the others walking in front of me, laughing and being loud, and feeling so f-ing lonely everyday.

And I felt like that at recess, at class, during group projects, at home... 2015 sucked.

7. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao that’s me rn, most of the time I’m content being in my room alone without messaging anybody but time to time when I go out and see kids or teens my age having fun with their friends it just hits me with how lonely I really am

8. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    Most lonely is probably around that time I had that one modkill incident? :hmm:

I felt so bitter and alone :blobsob:
    I even contemplated leaving NUF completely for a few hours too :blobsalt:

But I had my dad so it was all okay :blobReach:

9. Lois.

Lois. ❲.❳ Wooosh.

Reading List:
    Link
    My loneliest experience was probably not being alone but feeling alone. It was obnoxiously loud in the room, some people were trying to talk to me but honestly I'd rather have none of that at that moment.

Halcyon Observer likes this.
  10. idlereader

idlereader 『Agentt's Aunt』『Don't touch the Flowersss!!!!』

Reading List:
    Link
    attending a party and having no acquaintances with me. i couldn't say no because it was a compulsory event.

Halcyon Observer likes this.
  11. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    wdym?

I mostly don't ignore posts, I lose track of them coz there are too many.

12. Akemilly

Akemilly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine was on my Birthday. I was completely alone at my house, almost nobody remembered my birthday too, not even my family (apart from my mom and dad) or some of my closest friends... I spent the day looking at a computer screen having classes and feeling lonely.
    That day I felt so insignificant...
    There where some small things able to cheer me up that day, like the messages I read on NUF, some I got from discord and a call to watch anime with my friend. But if it weren't for it, I would literally have spent the day feeling insignificant, lonely, melancholic and unworthy of love.

This happened last week by the way... lol
    So when I said that I felt warm after reading the messages of "Happy Birthday" on my status I wasn't lying... it really made my day a little better.

Raven Evernight and Fulminata like this.
  13. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    When i watch someone else slowly taking the place that i think should be mine, i suppose. I have a big extended family, and it comes with its own set of complications. Certain incidents have made my nuclear family slowly disengaged from the clan, and thus, i drift further away from the circle of relatives around my age that i used to grew up with. My connection to the family has only been preserved by the fact that my late father held an influental position in the clan, and his death almost severed the thread completely.

I guess, it was around the time when one of them got into a serious relationship. I was extremely jealous of how well my relative's partner was received by the clan, especially within the circle where i previously belonged to. That person ended up filling the spots that I've left in outings and the likes. And i can hardly find a fault in that person either.

I never thought about it that much before, but when i saw those outings photos on Instagram, lonelin and jealousy kinda hit me out of nowhere. I guess freedom has its own price.

14. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    My dad, aunts, uncles, cousins and like half my family abandoning me cause my dad fucked some whore got her pregnant and dumped my mum and me and they all chose him and his secret family over me and I was forced to move around a lot during my childhood making friends and having to part with them cause we couldn’t afford to stay in that area anymore and slowly going from an outgoing and confident kind into a shy and withdrawn kid that hasn’t really ever had a permanent relationship with anyone then move back to somewhere close to my dads house cause his mum wanted to see me again but still being distant from my family seeing my cousins going to my dads house from my garden and shouting to get his attention him stopping cause he hears me turns around looks at my direction sees me stiffens up cause it’s the first time he’s seen me in years and I’m acting excited seeing him even though he heartlessly cut all contact with me and probably feels bad seeing me still stupidity acting excited by seeing him then waving at me and turning around to go to my dads house faster whilst I’m still stupidly calling out to him shouting his name till my throats dry and I start coughing and I go inside to get something to drink wondering why he didn’t come over to me