Amazon giving away first 3 books of Rob J. Hayes for free

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by forgotten, May 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    The first three books in The Ties That Bind Series (By Rob J. Hayes) (Goodreads) are currently free on Amazon, here is the Link to get them. Get books 1 to 3 one by one because the bundle for some reason still has costs.

for those interested

As any warrior will tell you; even the best swordsman is one bad day away from a corpse. It's a lesson Blademaster Jezzet Vel'urn isn't keen to learn. Chased into the Wilds by a vengeful warlord, Jezzet makes it to the free city of Chade. But instead of sanctuary all she finds is more enemies from her past.

Arbiter Thanquil Darkheart is a witch hunter for the Inquisition on a holy crusade to rid the world of heresy. He's also something else; expendable. When the God Emperor himself gives Thanquil an impossible task, he knows he has no choice but to venture deep into the Wilds to hunt down a fallen Arbiter.

The Black Thorn is a cheat, a thief, a murderer and worse. He's best known for the killing of several Arbiters and every town in the Wilds has a WANTED poster with his name on it. Thorn knows it's often best to lie low and let the dust settle, but some jobs pay too well to pass up.

As their fates converge, Jezzet, Thanquil, and the Black Thorn will need to forge an uneasy alliance in order to face their common enemy.

I have already been interested in these books, but even if i wasn't Free is free and I'm not going to miss out on free stuff. especially since you just need an amazon login to get them.

Halcyon Observer likes this.
  2. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    As they say, "Everything tastes better when its free."

Then you realize that some of the "free" things are not actually free, and consequently feel betrayed by the term.

nyamachi and forgotten like this.
  3. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why i don't consider stuff that requires your credit card as free stuff. I never bother with those.

Halcyon Observer likes this.