Spoiler I'm a Martial Art Villainess but I'm the Strongest!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. DyzZ

DyzZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol same here:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Gothita likes this.
  2. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    1621971789229.jpg The stone they're are talking about in Ch 46. I think it's this one

Last edited: May 25, 2021
    yana5656, syofiaa, toleneram and 6 others like this.
  3. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
    Oy ORABONIIIII!!!

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    there is chapter 38-41 in the raw now. I can't tell himbo!ML's reaction in chapter 38 and confused at his response. i do know that MC meets i think og!heroine in chapter 39 and she does feel like a quintessential fluffy heroine-chan but underneath she has teeth. i think og!heroine yearned to be a swordmaster in her own right and that's why she sought out the scumbag/og!ml because he was on his way to be a master in his own right. she seems to be like a good girl.

syofiaa, Krxso, Mikaa and 1 other person like this.
  5. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After winning the battle with the demon sect. Moyoung Hwi and Namgoong Jiha is trying to propose to Haewon to be her concubine lol. It's kinda funny how they're trying to persuade her haha. Atleast they know the husband position is already taken lol. But of course they didn't succeed and was sent home lol.

So I got impatient I wanna see who she end up with lol. And 'cause the book cover looks like namgoong jiha so I wanna check if it's really gunwoo oraboni huhu.

Last edited: May 26, 2021
  6. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    Karma is a bitch[​IMG]

Krxso, seekingsnow, Vaviana and 9 others like this.
  7. maggiesaus

maggiesaus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Forgive me if you have seen already, but Leviatanscans has their own site (with a lot of good manhwas) and has scanlated all of the chapters. They usually get them up about 2 days after the raws are out.

I only found them after MD went down because I remembered one of the scanlating teams and looked them up.
    Please let me know if putting their names on here jeopardizes them in any way, I will gladly remove my post!

Re: ch38-41, the transmigrated FL didn't remember a particular scene between og FL and og heroine, where the heroine told FL about her desire to learn the sword despite her family being a scholar family and against her learning swordsmanship. She felt suffocated and only was able to 'breathe' when she held a sword. She didn't tell anyone except Namgoong Jiha who taught her, and now og FL, who in her personality harmlessly mocked the og heroine, and "joked" that who knows, maybe someone will hand a sword to the heroine after she dies and wakes up? then offering her tea. The heroine was looking forward to seeing the FL again because she really wanted a friend and hoped for that opportunity, which the FL didn't even know she fulfilled by handing over the sword to her. After Haewon leaves, the heroine ends up clarifying to her brother that she and Namgoong Jiha were never lovers, not romantically interested in each other, and that the rumors are false.

There's a summit afterwards where the heads meet and the children of the heads are convening for a meal. The heads cause a ruckus when one of the heads mocks Haewon's broken engagement but both Namgoong Jiha and Jaegal Hee (heroine) come in her defense. At the end, Oraboni shows up~ (ML!!)

8. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it looks lovely,,
    and its giving her more attention and focus, i think
    Also, she's not the only one with weird hair colors, remember the black haired lil ponytail guy? He have 'sharp'(?) Darkish ombre

toleneram and CarisSa like this.
  9. Pomee

Pomee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think 'odd' is the first impression i got of her hairstyle. It's not the colour. It's the hairband like thing that took my attention. I really like her braids though. I would prefer her to be given attention being 'pretty' rather than 'odd'. Otherwise she's gorgeous.:X3:
    Still i believe her most striking feature is her eyes. :aww: They are very expressive.

10. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I do get your point, but i'm tired of 'beatiful' and 'ephemeral'(?) Looking female protagonists (no mater if they are strong or not,,)
    Cause: why every d@mn f!protagonist have to be a beauty??! And make every d@nm h0rny guys head over hills for her, and then those poor souls are rejected for being the 2nd ML....
    There are different kinds of beauty, to some, normal looking person looks just normal, but to some, the same hooman might look rlly beautiful, or pretty (and i'm not talking about love here)

But people's opinion and tastes may be different, so i will not try to change it or smth, just voicing my own opinion on this matter. Sometimes all it takes is to think a lil bit more about some things/matters, and ask myself if 'it does really bother me?'

Also, id like to point out that MC have those thicc eyebrows, at first it might also look quite distracting (even if there is rn that 'fashion' for thicc painted eyebrows in US, if i'm not mistaken)
    Sorry for venting/ranting here (don't rlly know which one...)
    And also sorry for mah inglisz

sovokop, Krxso, CarisSa and 2 others like this.
  11. BlackSkullKid

BlackSkullKid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If around chapter 47 is occupied with the manhwa-chapter 35-37(I presume) and ch. 48 will be the continuation. and chapter 51(mtl) is not yet on the manhwa, so only chapter 49-50 will be the ones we should mtl now. Haha

I also get this! I get troubled seeing that hair that look like a hairband on top of her hair. Is that really a hairband?? And she really have thick eyebrows though...

Gothita likes this.
  12. StrawberryShin

StrawberryShin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gosh I'm so excited. I can't wait to see her in action. I wanna see the reaction of everyone when they saw her martial arts skills huhu

Gothita likes this.