Regarding the Search Function of SFACG

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by DoomCalibur, May 25, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoomCalibur

DoomCalibur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me for this question but I have been into the SFACG Novels lately. While I have harvested quite a lot for my Reading List, I still wish for more similar stories to the ones I have found.

That said, the search function of SFACG proved to be an enigma to me, even though I spent a fair amount of time and efforts, like Registeration and Machine Translation with care. The Manually word inputted Search only give results with word on that titles, whereas the Tag search only works with one Tag at a time (Ex: "Harem" , "Yandere", "Different World" are all single Tag each).

My wish is to somehow search for Novels in SFACG using 2 or more Tags at the same time ( "Harem" + "Strongest" for example). Can any kind souls show me the ways please!

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have a clue what SFACG is (you really should explain your acronyms next time... >.>), but here is how to search for novels using 2+ tags:

adb.jpg

ada.jpg

DoomCalibur likes this.
  3. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    SFACG is a CN novel site if I remember. I remember @null and @NZPIEFACE talking about it before

DoomCalibur and AliceShiki like this.
  4. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it stands for SF Anime Comic Game. idk, it's Chinese engrish. https://www.sfacg.com/

AliceShiki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.