Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. beewink

beewink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

** It is legit. It comes straight from Ridibooks.
    It was posted originally as a comment on the series homepage by an admin on 5.22.21

2. chubbypie

chubbypie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About episode 15 I understood that Riftan was ashamed to be excited when he saw Maxi eat the grape hahaha
    And the flower crown evidently faded, although in Riftan's last pov he says that he has the crown in his hand, although I think it is a hallucination or something symbolic.
    I'm sorry if you don't understand well, I don't speak English

sweetaneng likes this.
  3. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't kept the flower crown, as it was destroyed when he came back to his home. He dropped it on the floor when he saw his mother hanging under the roof, as she killed herself inside. And during the shuffle when he and his stepfather cut the ropes and take the corpse into the woods it was lying on the ground, so after Riftan came back the flowers withered and were broken.
    And if I remember correctly the iron crown he made himself in the smithy he threw away into some kind of water (river or lake or sth) when he thought it's to shabby and unworthy of even presenting it to little lady.

Mxt and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Sidetrack

Sidetrack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. For some reason I thought he took the remnants of it with him when he left

Paulabigail likes this.
  5. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like the Spanish version Riftan POV is removed from wattpad :cry:could some one please confirm? I hope it will come back!

6. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t apologize for translating— The occasional challenge of working out the pronouns just makes me read more carefully

7. beewink

Reading List:
    Link

** I notice that as well!! I went to the site to try and look back at the chapter with the flower crown Max makes for Riftan and it said the page no longer exist. Which is strange because the translator just finished posting all of book 2 this week and said she would be going to be going back and cleaning up Riftan’s POV and then eventually doing the same with book 2

8. jjcheng

jjcheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the info! I hope this is just a temporary thing did by the translator-nim...I was literally in the middle of a reading a chapter, and then when I refreshed the page everything was gone:blobsob:

9. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t apologize for ttranslThe occasional challenge of working out the pronouns just makes me read more carefully

10. jujumax

jujumax New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The book 2 is not finished. Does anyone know if the writer is writing or not?

11. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone tattled on twitter about those translations to the author. That’s why I’m saying, be careful where you guys post. People be stealing the mtl translations from here as well, posting it on wattpad, not even asking for permission to the user who posted them.

12. H-nim

H-nim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @HappyGnome This is true! People publish it to other sites without consent. They only care about views and compliments about the work they don’t even own. I don’t really know what’s the agenda behind posting someone else’s translation when there are places like NFU and some groups that posts their own TLs.SMH.

13. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Exactly. It’s giving me a headache. Don’t get me started about people stealing other people’s work AND posting it in another language. The audacity.

H-nim likes this.
  14. H-nim

H-nim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And once you reach out to them they play innocent. Cheese. I know what you are saying right there. The “other” languages you mentioned, I am well aware of this. The TLs that were stolen were very familiar and we know where and who it came originally. It’s bad that some are reported due to being exposed and publicized.

HappyGnome likes this.
  15. deathany4390

deathany4390 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ridi have an English translation? I would love to buy from the author.

16. beewink

Reading List:
    Link
    ** They do not, BUT if you have Crome it will translate for you :aww:
    I purchased it and did it that way myself.
    Totally worth it and got to support the author for their phenomenal work

17. Sidetrack

Reading List:
    Link
    Still getting to understand how the site and information works. Let me know if I have it right
    This forum. - spoilers are information about the plot and characters- usually with little or no actual translations from the book??? Right?
    Other sites like - is this authorized translation? I am reading as fast as I can ‘cause it is SO GOOD I cant stop but don’t want to undercut the author
    The terms — - TL and MTL are for translation?? I figured out snusnu pretty quick.haha;) Please define fluffy though.

Thanks y’all for this site and thanks to the author too

ps. My next puppy will be named Riftan!!

Last edited: May 27, 2021
    mulianah gulus likes this.
  18. beewink

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't believe I have seen it mentioned here before but I am dying to know if anyone else might be thinking the same or similar. But perhaps I am speculating wildly/over thinking. . .

For those of you who have completed the entire available series content, what are your thoughts on the incarnation of Wigru (Uigru).

After Max's weird conversation with Richt Bleston toward the end of the current chapters for book 2, I haven't been able to stop thinking that perhaps Riftan really is the reincarnation of Wigru (Uigru).
    The story of Wigru (Uigru) is mentioned briefly multiple times, as well as, the fact that he was in love with the spirit of an Oak Tree.
    Considering the title of our beloved tale, it feels like it is definitely connected.
    Maxi's magical attribute is Earth Magic, perhaps she is the reincarnation of the Oak Tree spirit!?
    Again I could be totally over reaching but i feel like those details are weaving connections that will come full circle and have a lot of importance later on.

boom2424 and sweetaneng like this.
  19. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're cute! Haha♥️ yes this forum is for sharing and discussing spoilers. Other information related to oak tree is also encouraged but priority is the spoilers. We don't want to spam this, if possible. Anyone please correct me if I missed something.
    Lightnovel sites post illegal tls/mtls. The chapters shared here (nu) can be tagged the same, unfortunately. There is no official english translator for oak tree at present and everyone needs to be mindful of what and where we post. If we can, let's support oak tree by using official platforms: ridibooks and manta.
    MTL is machine translation such as google translate, papago, lens, and the likes.
    Haha fluff in manhwa terms can be something light, cute, romantic, and/or sweet. Lolols.
    I love this theory too. Reincarnation and fated lovers would fit maxi and riftan. ♥️
    Ppoyoung shared a detail regarding the title -
    Author-nim keeps on blowing our minds. :love:

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  20. beewink

Reading List:
    Link

The symbolism of the Oak Tree comes up far too often to not have a deeper meaning! I definitely am in love with the idea of Riftan and Max being fated lovers as well!

Aliali, boom2424 and sweetaneng like this.