Discussion Have you been reading manga lately?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Blitz, May 26, 2021.

1. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    How's everyone coping after mangadex went down? I'm a lazy person when it comes to manga so I haven't tried to read any on other sites except for iruma-kun. It's the reading list, I had most of the manga's I know saved on it and I can't even remember half their names because a large portion was just romanization of their Japanese title.

I mostly been binging Manhua on stuff like webtoons these days. Catching up on stuff like ELECEED and all. To be honest I mostly read manga when I head nothing to do and a some time to kill. I would just go through all my stacked stuff once or twice a week

PS. Do Not mention other manga sites that you read on since mentioning aggregator sites are not allowed

2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I keep all mangas I'm reading noted down in a word document, so I continued reading just fine.

The only ones I'm not reading are those with 2+ translation groups, as I wanna wait for mangadex to read, because I don't remember which of the groups made quality releases.

Blitz likes this.
  3. Halcyon Observer

Halcyon Observer Full stop

Reading List:
    Link
    Webtoons is always an alternative. Though I am a bit miffed they walled off most chapters of the already completed Sweet Home.

EDIT: Technically, a webtoon isn't a manga, but whatever.

4. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofc, I read manga on [REDACTED]. Manga reading is a ritual; I cannot be kept away from my beloved manga as long as they continue being scanlated. :blobpeek:

Ddraig and Sutad Aatma like this.
  5. Ophious

Ophious Pathfinder kinda fun

Reading List:
    Link
    The only manga I still read after Mangadex went down is shuumatsu no valkyrie, besides that I can't really recall what I had in my reading list

6. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I read on [REDACTED] naturally~
    Though actually, I've been too busy to read much manga, so uh... yep. :sweating_profusely:

7. Sutad Aatma

Sutad Aatma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been searching for new mangas through anime-planet. it gives good reccs

8. Mr. Meh Man

Mr. Meh Man Subtly suggests yuri

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only been reading on non-aggrigator sites like the official Viz site and Dynasty scans. I was reading the Shonen jump stuff on Shueisha's site, but Viz's interface is better.

9. Halcyon Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    What a coincidence, I too, read on [REDACTED]. [REDACTED] admittedly does not have many titles to choose from though, but I do particularly appreciate how [REDACTED] updates [DATA EXPUNGED] frequently enough for casual readings.

10. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been manga less. Luckily I've been extremely busy in RL so I haven't started twitching yet. But that may happen soon.

11. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the same, but its hard to track your stuff, and i had my whole list of in mangadex so i lost a lot of mangas, im gradually finding them in other sites

12. Tangshu

Tangshu Lady Of The Wind ☁️

Reading List:
    Link
    [REDACTED] has all my lists and it helps me keep track of them.

13. Lissi

Lissi 『Queen of Lissidom』『Holy Chibi』『Western Birdy』『⚓』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if my [REDACTED] is different? My [REDACTED] has lots of titles, and the thing I appreciate most is how it has no ads blobmelt_thumbs

14. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been too lazy to look for another website but recently I've been procrastinating a lot and that leads to me wondering what's happening in The Morose Mononokean, In/spectre, Arslan Senki and others... But I'm still to lazy to look for a website.
    I bookmark what I read and listen too and basically everything I want to keep on my browser so I still have the books in my bookmarks on firefox thankfully.

15. Mr. Tired

Mr. Tired Professional Idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    I binged a lot and burned myself out, and I'm busier with stuff anyway. And I just haven't been motivated to continue reading anyway~

16. Halcyon Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be that I just consider [REDACTED] to be too little. I am fairly certain the [REDACTED] I am referring to is the same [REDACTED] you are referring to. After all, they are spelled the same way, spelled [DATA EXPUNGED]. Also, [REDACTED] has no ads, either.

17. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't really read manga much so it has had no impact me. And for the times I really want to read one, I can just go to [REDACTED] or download it through T******** or just go to nh and just look for something else instead~

18. CardOne4All

CardOne4All Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started rereading mangas/webtoons

19. Anra7777

Anra7777 All powerful magic grammar hamster queen pirate.

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda always thought that something could happen to MD, so I continued to keep all my manga updated on the site I’ve used since the dawn of scanlations (well, technically a little after the dawn, but I’m sure to the youngin’s, it’s the same thing). That site. The one I’m not sure whether I’m allowed to talk about it or not since it’s basically the manga version of NU (and I’ve heard it’s what inspired NU’s creation?), which makes it an aggregator? Or not? Anyway, I held out for maybe a month before I went back to reading.

20. Princess Kito

Princess Kito Is it over yet?

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read manga in a good while, actually. I'm not too motivated to start reading it again, I get bored easily when it comes to reading it.